剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
SEGALA: I could do that.
扎克:好的,让我开始吧
ZACH: All right, so let me get started.
扎克,我们需要多久才能真正看到一些有用的东西?
How quick will it take us to actually see something, Zach?
希望不超过十分钟
Hopefully, not more than about ten minutes.
好的
Okay.
扎克:好的
ZACH: All right.
线路很烫
The line is hot,
请大家小心
so everyone please be careful.
即将开始测量,希望我们
It's about to start measuring, and hopefully
能得到一些好的数据
we can get some, uh, good data.
好的,好的,很好
All right, well, good.
我想我们就等着吧
Uh, I guess we just wait.
埃里克:我保持的速度你觉得可以吗?
ERIK: Am I holding a speed that you like there?
‐菲尔:是的,你很好 -好的
‐PHIL: Yeah, you're good. ‐Okay.
这里会有点颠簸
It's gonna get a little bumpy here.
布赖恩特:是的,我认为这不用提醒了
BRYANT: Yeah, I think it goes without saying
在经历低洼时要小心
just be careful going through the dips.
埃里克:好的
ERIK: Yeah.
那东西运行起来就像一个越野赛
That thing works like a champ.
确实如此
It does.
嗯,我想赶紧在农场旁边起来了
Well, I'm anxious to get up by the homestead.
‐好吧,我们觉得 -我知道
‐Well, we're just about ‐I know, I know,
我们正在接近
we're getting close.
那是什么?
What was that?
菲尔:我不知道
PHIL: I don't know.
是否可能
Could be
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
我的意思是,我们当然看到了
I mean, we certainly see a difference
和之前一直看到的垃圾波段的不同
than this garbage we've been seeing the whole way.
‐布莱恩特:对 ‐埃里克:是的,是的
‐BRYANT: Right. ‐ERIK: Yeah, yeah.
‐这很不寻常 -是啊,就是
‐That is unusual. ‐Yeah, it is.
埃里克:所以,当我们将设备拖在身后时
ERIK: So, as we're dragging the device behind us,
菲儿注意到有一个结构
Phil noticed that there was a structure.
可能是很寻常的的事情
Could have been something mundane.
可能与地♥产♥上的公用事业有关
Could have something to do with the utilities on the property.
所以,为了菲尔着想
So, for Phil's benefit,
--你看到那边的屋顶了吗? -是的
‐you see that roof over there? ‐Yes.
布莱恩特:就在左边这片树林里
BRYANT: Right in this grove of trees up on the left.
埃里克:我们称它为2号♥农场
ERIK: We call it Homestead Number Two.
菲尔:好的,明白了,明白了
PHIL: Okay, got it, got it.
现在,看这里
Now, uh, look at this right here.
埃里克:好的
ERIK: Okay.
哇! 我看到了,我看到了
Whoa! I see that, I see that.
你怎么解释那个特征?
How do you interpret that that feature?
菲尔:嗯,它看起来有圆顶特征
PHIL: Well, it looks like a dome feature.
埃里克:然后我们在2号♥农场区域
ERIK: Then we see another interesting anomaly
看到了另一个有趣的异常现象
in the Homestead Two area,
我们不知道这些结构的起源
and we don't know what the origin of those
是什么
structures really is.
看
Look.
哦,哇!
Oh, wow!
-这是什么?‐我不知道
‐What‐what does this? ‐I cannot tell you
是什么原因造成的 伙计
what's causing that. Man, it could be
它可能是埋在地下的东西,或是金属
it could be something buried, you know, metal.
-真的? -是的
‐Really? ‐Yes.
菲尔:好的,让我们停下车
PHIL: All right, let's halt the vehicle. I
-另一个圆顶,你觉得呢? -另一个圆顶
‐Another dome, you think? ‐Another dome.
好的
All right.
菲儿:我正在横向查看数据
PHIL: I'm looking laterally in the data,
-嗯 -而且在整个地区
‐Uh‐huh. ‐and it's been fairly consistent
都相当一致,-嗯
‐through this whole area, ‐Uh‐huh.
除了我们在几个不同的深度
except we've seen features at
看到了特征
several different depths.
但你说它可能
But you say it could just be
只是一个地质特征? -它可能是
‐a geological feature? ‐It could be,
但它在我看来不太像
but it‐it doesn't look like it to me.
它看起来很异常
It looks anomalous.
我们会看看我们是否可以
We'll see if we can duplicate that
在回来的路上复♥制♥这个情况 -好的
‐on the way back. ‐Okay.
检查所有这些数据
It'll be interesting to have a look
会很有趣 -当然 好的
‐at all of these. ‐Sure. Okay.
‐每一个图案 -好的
‐Every one of the patterns. ‐Okay.
你想一路重拍吗?
You want to reshoot it all the way back?
-对 只是为了验证我们所看到的 -好的
‐Right. Just to‐to verify what we've seen. ‐Okay.
你知道,我对于得到的任何数据都很兴奋
You know, I was really excited just to get any data at all.
你知道,当我们谈论金属结构的可能性时
You know, when we're talking about the possibility
当然是非常令人兴奋的
of metal structure, of course it's very exciting.
但是我们需要回到另一个方向
But we need to go back in the other direction
来验证我们不仅看到了一些人工结构
to verify that we're not just seeing some artifact
而且我们看到的是真实的
but that what we're seeing is real.
布莱恩特:所以,这里是我们测量的圆顶之一
BRYANT: So, right here is one of the domes we measured.
-哦耶 ‐它不像以前
‐Oh, yeah. ‐It's not quite as evident
那么明显
as it was.
但你肯定能看到
But you can sure see it.
我们这里也有另一个
And we had another one of those up here, too.
埃里克:没错
ERIK: That's right.
-好的 -是的
‐Okay. ‐Uh yeah.
‐它来了 它在那里 -你看到了吗?
‐There it comes. There it is. ‐You seeing it?
它在那里 天啊
There it is. Oh, my gosh.
-那正是我们之前看到的 -好的
‐That‐that's exactly what we saw before. ‐Okay.
-完美 - 非常独特
‐Perfect. ‐Very distinct.
埃里克:当你有异常数据
ERIK: It's always exciting
并且你再次返回并获得相同的东西时
when you have anomalous data and you go back and take it
这总是令人兴奋
a second time, and you get the same thing.
这正是我们所看到的
And that's exactly what we've seen.
我们在地表以下8英尺
We're seeing very interesting multilayer structures
到地表以下24、25英尺的任何地方
at depths of anywhere from eight feet below the surface
都看到了非常有趣的多层结构
to 24, 25 feet below the surface.
菲尔:好的
PHIL: All right.
停在这里,埃里克
Stop right here, Erik.
(发动机关闭)
(engine shuts off)
-有趣 -哦,哇
‐Interesting. ‐Oh, wow.
‐我可以在这里看到几个类似的特征 -嗯
‐I can see a couple of parallel features right here. ‐Uh‐huh.
我们从两个方向都看到了这一点
We saw this in both directions.
我的意思是,你可能会看到一条
I‐I mean, you may be seeing the top and the base
疑似隧♥道♥的顶部和底部
of a possible tunnel.
当你朝这个方向移♥动♥时,它就会打开
And it opens up as you move this direction.
所以,我们在这里看到了一些相当大的东西
So, we're looking at something quite large in here.
哦,哇 我不想指出这一点,但是,你知道
Oh, wow. I hate to point it out, but, you know, this is exactly
这正是我们在用无人机调查时
where we were when we had the difficulty
遇到困难而所处的位置
with the drone survey.
--那么,我们开始吧 --布莱恩特:好的
‐So, let's get going. ‐BRYANT: Yeah.
埃里克:这是我们尝试
ERIK: This is an area where we did try
无人机热成像测量的领域
drone thermography measurements,
但由于一些神秘的电磁干扰
but we were not successful,
我们没有成功
due to some mysterious electromagnetic interference.
德里克:没有连接
DERRICK: No connection.
我们位于牧场中最有趣
We are in one of the most interesting
和最臭名昭著的地区之一
and notorious regions of the ranch.
这是2号♥农场
This is Homestead Two.
我想知道这是否是巧合
I'm wondering if this is coincidence.
清澈如泥,埃里克
Clear as mud, Erik.
这就是这个地方
It's what this place is.
扎卡里:我们开始吧
ZACHARY: Here we go.
所以,这是绘制在
So, this is the raw data
二维网格上的原始数据
plotted over, you know, a 2‐D grid.
因此,蓝色将更具导电性
So, blues are going to be more conductive,
而红色将更具电阻性
and reds are going to be more resistive.
特拉维斯:更具电阻性可能意味着有一个洞
TRAVIS: More resistive might mean a hole.
扎卡里:是的
ZACHARY: Yep.
-那么,那可能是一个山洞? ‐可能
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表