剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
特拉维斯:不,那不是飞机
TRAVIS: No, that wasn't a plane.
‐哦,又来了! --又来了!
‐Oh, there it is again! ‐There it is again!
托马斯:它走了
THOMAS: It's gone.
肖恩:晚上看到亮光
SEAN: It's one thing to have
或偶然看到什么是一回事
a light in the night or some random sighting,
但是当牲畜开始倒下时 . .
but when livestock start to literally fall over...
牲畜不时死去并不奇怪
It's not unheard of to have them die from time to time,
但不是在这种情况下
but not under these kinds of circumstances,
不是在这么多问题下
not with this many questions.
但是我们更关心的是 除了牲畜之外
Or, our bigger concern, uh, beyond livestock,
还有当这种情况开始潜在地影响人类时的情况
when this starts to potentially impact human beings.
布兰登:是的
BRANDON: Yes.
令人惊讶的是
You found out firsthand,
你会发现了这个牧场有多么危险
surprisingly, how dangerous this ranch can be.
特拉维斯:当然 当我们在那里时
TRAVIS: Absolutely. While we were out there,
我们在一个山洞里
we were in a... in a cave, and, uh,
我接触到了让我几乎昏倒的东西
I was exposed to something that made me, uh, nearly pass out.
特拉维斯:让我问一个问题,伙计们
TRAVIS: Let me ask a question, guys.
‐你们中的任何一个人有觉得晕头转向吗? ‐埃里克:你感觉到了吗?
‐Do any of y'all feel a little swimmy‐headed at all? ‐ERIK: You feeling it?
特拉维斯:我不知道 有那么一秒
TRAVIS: I don't know. Slightly, I felt
我感觉自己的平衡不太好
like I was not holding my balance well
这就是我把手放在岩石上的原因
for a second there‐‐ that's why I put my hand over on the rock.
我现在也感觉到了
And I'm feeling it now, too.
特拉维斯:然后,几天后
TRAVIS: And then, a few days later,
我受到了相当高剂量的伽马射线辐射
I was exposed to a fairly high dose of gamma ray radiation.
哎呀,这可能是我们所知道的隧♥道♥入口
Heck, it could be a tunnel entrance for all we know.
我想知道这东西里有什么
I'd like to know what's in this thing.
不要抬起它
Don't lift it up.
特拉维斯:我觉得
TRAVIS: I feel like, uh,
我有点头疼或发生了什么事
I got a little bit of a headache or something happening.
-天哪. . 我的在响 -塞加拉:你的总剂量
‐Holy... Mine's beeping. ‐SEGALA: Your total dose
- 一直在上升 -我的天啊
‐is way up there. ‐Oh, my God.
我们刚刚接触到电离辐射
We were just exposed to ionizing radiation.
那么,由于受到这些伤害
So, did you end up going to the hospital
你最终去医院了吗? ‐特拉维斯:是的
‐as a result of these injuries? ‐TRAVIS: Yes.
由于这些伤害,我接受了手术
I had surgery as a result of those injuries.
特拉维斯:也许一个星期,也许最多两个星期
TRAVIS: Maybe a week, maybe two weeks at most,
在我受到辐射后
after I got exposed to the radiation,
我在这里有个结块,一个肿块
I started getting a knot forming here, a bump,
从我的指关节那里长出来
coming out of my knuckle there.
然后另一个凸起开始形成
And then another bump started forming.
到了夏天
And on into the summer,
它越来越大,开始疼
it kept getting bigger and bigger and started hurting.
这很讨厌,伙计
That's... that's nasty, man.
于是我去拍了X光片
So then I went and had it X‐rayed,
我的医生看了看,他说
and my doctor looked at it, and he says, "Well, uh,
“嗯,你那里有两个骨刺”
you've got two bone spurs in there."
他们说,“好吧,你得把它拿掉”
They said, "Well, you're gonna have to have it removed,
“因为它只会越来越大,越来越糟”
'cause it's just gonna keep getting bigger and worse."
于是他们开刀进去,取出了一个几乎和
And so they went in, and they took out a cyst
M&M 巧克力豆一样大的囊肿
that was almost as big as an M&M.
那里缝了18针
There was, like, 18 stitches in there.
吉姆:嗯,那太奇幻了
JIM: Mm, that's unreal.
而且,它仍然感觉像是一根断了的手指
And, uh, and it still feels like it's a broken finger.
还是有点痛,但是
It's still a little bit painful, but it's,
我认为它愈合得很好
you know, it's healing fine.
哇
Wow.
特拉维斯:我相信
TRAVIS: I believe that whatever
无论我们测量过的这种现象是什么
this phenomena is that we've measured,
每次我们测量它时
every time we've measured it,
都会得到高级别的能量和微波
we do get high energy levels and microwaves,
而且测量到了伽马射线
and we've measured gamma rays.
因此,无论发生什么
And so it's possible that whatever this is
都可能是造成伤害的原因
that's occurring is what's causing the injuries.
但你不是唯一受伤的人,对吧?
But you're not the only one, right?
-温特顿先生有过 . . -托马斯有过一次严重的伤害,是的
‐Mr. Winterton had... ‐Thomas had... serious ones, yeah.
我知道,至少就我的伤病而言
I know, at least for my injury,
如果我对其他伤病的理解是正确的
and‐and if I'm under the correct understanding
那我的伤病是无法解释清楚的
of some of the other injuries, they couldn't explain it away.
那是一个医生也不能解释的特殊伤病
‐That's what... ‐That particular one, they couldn't.
他们从来没有得出结论
They never came to conclusion of what caused it,
是什么导致了这种情况,他们找不到是什么原因
and they couldn't find what it was.
‐特拉维斯:对 -是的 ‐布莱恩特:嗯
‐TRAVIS: Right. ‐Yep. ‐BRYANT: Well,
就你的观点而言,托马斯也是
to your point, Thomas, too,
当你谈到在牧场受伤的问题时
when you talk about ranching injuries,
我们不是在谈论骨折和手被砸伤
we're not talking about broken bones and smashed hands.
我们谈论的是辐射暴露
We're talking about radiation exposure.
两年前汤姆·温特顿所受的伤
The injuries that Tom Winterton experienced back two years ago
属于神经系统性质的发作
were of the nature that he had a neurological episode,
他的后脑勺肿了一个大肿块
and he had a big swelling in the back of his head.
他的伤势与从特定角度
And his injuries was consistent with a radiation beam
进入他身体的辐射束相一致
that entered his body from a specific angle,
都在他的脑后
back behind his head.
所以托马斯的受伤
So Thomas's injury
确实强化了这个牧场可能非常危险的概念
really reinforces that this ranch could be very dangerous.
不知何故,所有这些都是耦合的 我们只是不知道为何
Somehow, all of this is coupled; we just don't know how.
是的
Yeah.
埃里克:显然
ERIK: Obviously, we're experiencing things
我们正在体验一种主观意识上的事物
of a subjective nature.
我们生理中的某些东西正在对地♥产♥上的
Something in our physiology is responding
某些东西做出反应
to something on the property,
-是的 --但我们也看到了. .
‐Yeah. ‐but we also see...
许多不同种类的设备在牧场发生故障
devices of many different kinds malfunctioning on the ranch.
我们正在谈论
We're talking about the,
手持或移♥动♥设备的中断
uh, disruption of a handheld or a mobile device.
- 就像电♥话♥一样,对吧? -对
‐Like the phones, right? ‐Right.
我的手♥机♥坏了
My phone's freaking out.
它就在最后
It's just been doing this for the last,
几分钟就这样了
you know, couple minutes.
我只是跑到这里让你看看它
I just ran up here so you could see it.
它在我的通讯录中操作,它试图给几个人打电♥话♥
It was in my contacts, it tried calling a couple people,
然后它在我的相机里搞得乱七八糟
and then it's been messing around in my camera.
伙计,这太疯狂了
Dude, that is crazy.
埃里克:我们一直在面对
ERIK: We are continuously dealing
导致我们系统瘫痪的某种干扰
with some kind of interference that takes our systems down.
它干扰的不是一种类型的设备 而是多种设备
And it's not one type of device; it's many kinds of devices.
-对 -我认为
‐Right. ‐Uh, you know,
很多时候都是电池没电了. .
very often batteries are... are discharged,
-是的 - 或者有些东西不能正常工作了
‐Yeah. ‐or things don't work correctly.
是的
Yeah.
菲尔:哦,天哪
PHIL: Oh, my gosh.
昨晚我把这四块电池完全充电了
I completely charged these four batteries
现在它们进入了黄色♥区♥域
last evening, and now they're into the yellow section.
埃里克:你什么时候见过这种情况?
ERIK: When have you seen that before?
坦率地说,我以前从未见过
I quite frankly have not seen that before.
特拉维斯:凡是你能想到的问题,都应有尽有
TRAVIS: You name it,
只要牧场里面有电子设备,不知何故
if it had electronics in it, somehow or other,
我们今年夏天在那里时它就发生了故障
it malfunctioned while we were out there this summer.
它要么自行关闭,要么无法运行
It either turned itself off, uh, it w‐‐ just wouldn't function.
它的电子控制软件不起作用
Its electronic control software didn't work.
我们的无人机可以在前一秒内都可以正常工作
We had drones that worked fine one second,
但是将它移♥动♥超过十英尺后,它就无法工作了
then move it ten feet over and it wouldn't work at all.
德里克:好吧,让我们开始吧
DERRICK: All right, let's do this.
没有连接
No connection.
特拉维斯:嗯,这很奇怪
TRAVIS: Huh, that's weird.
德里克:是的,我无法连接到遥控器
DERRICK: Yeah, I'm not connecting to the remote.
我不知道它发生了什么
I don't know what's happening with it.
这说不通啊
T‐That makes no sense.
我不认为这是巧合
I don't think this is a coincidence.
我认为这里发生的事情是因为我们都在那里
I think what happened is that because we were all there,
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表