剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
‐So, that‐that could be a cave? ‐Potentially.
我们真的需要对它进行后期处理
We really need to post‐process it,
嗯,然后通过反演运行它
um, and run it through an inversion
这样我们才能真正得出发生了什么
so that we can really say what's going on.
特拉维斯:一旦你进行了后期处理
TRAVIS: Once you do the post‐processing,
我们就会了解更多 -是的
‐then we'll know more about it. ‐Yep.
埃里克 (通过无线电) : 嘿,汤姆,你收到吗?
ERIK (over radio): Hey, Tom, you copy?
托马斯:是的,继续
THOMAS: Yeah, go ahead.
埃里克:嘿,我们在2号♥农场上得到了
ERIK: Hey, we're getting some really interesting readings
一些非常有趣的读数
out here at Homestead Two.
我想请你放下你正在做的任何事情
I'd like to ask you to just drop whatever you're doing
把菲尔的一些额外装备带到这里
and bring some of Phil's extra gear out here
这样我们就可以仔细查看了
so we can take a closer look at it.
托马斯:好的,我会带上这些家伙
THOMAS: Okay, I'll grab the guys,
然后我们会带上设备并朝那个方向前进
and we'll grab the equipment and head that way.
埃里克:收到
ERIK: Copy.
好吧,别管这个了,我们就直接过去?
Okay, just leave this, and we'll just head over?
是的,我们会收拾这个东西
Yeah, we'll I'll pack this in,
你们现在可以过去了
and you guys can head over now.
我不知道,伙计
I don't know, man.
--它是个有趣的区域
‐It‐it's ‐Interesting area.
这总是太巧合了
It's too much of a coincidence all the time.
嗯嗯
Mm‐hmm.
布莱恩特:他们来了
BRYANT: There they are.
好快啊
That was quick.
看看他们得到了什么
See what they got.
-怎么了,伙计们? -特拉维斯:嘿
‐What's up, fellas? ‐TRAVIS: Hey.
布莱恩特:你说如果你遇到
BRYANT: You said if you come across
任何有趣或迷人的事情
anything in‐interesting or intriguing,
我们就给你打电♥话♥
we should call you.
-是的? 你找到什么了吗? ‐所以这就是我们的加强性成果
‐Yeah? You find something? ‐So, that's what we did, plus
另外我们发现了一些圆顶特征
We‐we found some dome features,
从8英尺到25英尺深不等
anywhere from eight to 25 feet,
几乎与这里的这个结构平行
that are almost parallel with this structure over here.
当你说“圆顶”时,你是在说一个结构
When you say "dome," are you talking a formation
-还是一个开口什么的? ‐是的,就像一个
‐or an opening or what? ‐Yes, like a like a
它看起来好像是隧♥道♥的顶部
It almost looked as though there was
和隧♥道♥的底部
the top of the of a tunnel and the base of a tunnel.
‐哦,隧♥道♥?
‐Oh, a tunnel? ‐Yes, and it's interesting
‐是的,有趣的是,这里也与这个结构平行
that it's parallel to this structure right here, as well.
这就是我们打电♥话♥给你们的原因
That's why we called you guys.
我们想让你过来 并检查这个区域
We wanted you over here and and to check this area out.
看看我们是否可以看到任何相关性
See if we can see any correlation.
它看起来是锯齿状的,还是看起来很光滑?
Does it appear jagged, or does it appear smooth?
菲尔:很光滑
PHIL: It's smooth.
所以 我们几乎看到了
So so, we're‐we're seeing
一个圆顶类型的特征,然后它夹成了
almost a domal‐type feature, and then it pinches
差不多一个点
into a almost a point.
布莱恩特:它看起来
BRYANT: It looks more like
更像是一个空心的开口
a hollow opening than anything.
我的建议是要大范围
What I would suggest is to is to scan this area
扫描这个区域
with the wide range
看看在这个区域
and see if we see any correlation
和那个区域之间
between the between this area
是否有任何相关性 -特拉维斯:好的
‐and that area. ‐TRAVIS: Yeah.
好吧,让我们把设备拿出来,让我们开始吧,对吧?
Well, let's get the equipment out and let's do it, right?
-抓住轮子 -你抓住了? -我抓住它了
‐Grab the wheels. ‐You got it? ‐I got it.
塞加拉:很长一段时间以来
SEGALA: For a very long time,
2号♥农场发生了
there's been a lot of strange things
很多奇怪的事情
going on at Homestead Two.
而我想做的就是在这个地方挖掘
And what I want to do is dig around the place
因为我相信地下
because I believe there's a possibility
可能有一些未知的东西
that there's something unknown
似乎正在渗出
under the ground that seems to be seeping up
或引起 或导致
or causing different
不同的现象发生
causing different, uh, phenomena to happen.
‐所以,让我们打开它
‐So, let's turn it on. ‐SEGALA: But there's been
‐塞加拉:但在挖掘该地♥产♥时遇到了很多阻力
a lot of pushback on digging on the property.
所以,当然在获得GPR后
So, of course, with GPR, that gives us
这让我们在不真正扰乱地面的情况下
an idea of what might be under there
知道下面可能有什么
without really disturbing the ground
并找出下面任何可能有毒的东西
and bringing up anything that might be toxic underneath.
菲尔:好的,我们准备好了
PHIL: Okay, we're ready.
布莱恩特:嘿,菲尔?
BRYANT: Hey, Phil?
很抱歉打断你,但是,我的意思是
Sorry to interrupt you, but, I mean, I know
我们想爬上山岭操作
we want to get up on the mesa and do that.
我的意思是,我们已经很晚了
I mean, we're getting late in the day,
先生们,我想确保我们利用与你们
and I want to make sure that we utilize all the time
在一起的所有时间 我们可以在这里分队吗?
we have with you gentlemen. Can we split up teams here?
‐比如,扎克和我们中的一个一起去,而你和另一个团队一起去? -没问题
‐Like, Zach go with one of us and you go with one group? ‐Absolutely.
-好的 ‐是的,菲尔,你为什么不去山岭呢?
‐Okay. ‐Yeah, Phil, why don't you go up to the mesa?
-听起来不错 -你们同意吗?
‐Sounds good. ‐You guys okay with that?
‐是的,我很擅长 -好的
‐Yeah, I'm good with that ‐All right.
因为我想看看你们已经在这里看到了什么
'cause I want to see what you guys have
-所以,这就说得通了
‐already seen here, so ‐That makes sense.
‐让我们拿上它继续干活 -好的
‐Let's take it and and get it going. ‐All right.
特拉维斯:现在大范围扫描系统已经充电
TRAVIS: Now that the wide‐range system has been recharged,
吉姆、扎克和我将在2号♥农场进行GPR扫描
Jim, Zach and I are going to run GPR scans at Homestead Two.
这就是许多报道过发生非常奇怪现象的地方
That's where a lot of very weird phenomena have been reported.
在我们这样做的同时
And while we're doing that,
其他人将在山岭上
the rest of the guys are going to run
进行一些扫描
some scans up on top of the mesa.
布莱恩特:埃里克喜欢这个山岭
BRYANT: Erik loves this mesa.
埃里克:我想是的
ERIK: I do, I guess.
一旦我到达顶部
Once I get to the top.
特拉维斯:嗯,所以,伙计们
TRAVIS: Well, so, guys,
我想,如果你能到那里
what I think is, if you can get right there,
就抱住树线
kind of hug the tree line and go due south
然后向南朝那棵死树走
toward that dead tree
我想我们可以从这里过去
I think we can go through over here.
尽可能地在这里抱住这棵灌木
Hug this bush right here the best you can.
我们使用的探地雷达设备
The ground‐penetrating radar device we're using
移♥动♥性更强,所以我们开始
was more mobile, so we started pushing it through the woods
将它推过树林和农场周围
and around the homestead.
用房♥子作为指南路线
Just kind of use the house as a guide for the line.
这使我们能够进行更深入的调查
And that allows us to do a much deeper investigation.
这可能已经够远了
That's probably far enough.
-是的 ‐你在那次移♥动♥中看到什么了吗?
‐Yeah. ‐Did you see anything on that run?
扎克:嗯,让我检查一下
ZACH: Uh, let me check.
哦,天呐 看这个
Oh, holy Look at this.
扎克:哦,哇
ZACH: Oh, wow.
塞古拉:有这么大
SEGURA: There's this big
哦,哇
Oh, wow.
这很疯狂
That's crazy.
这看起来像什么?
What this looks like is anything on that run? e
扎克:让我检查一下
ZACH: Uh, let me check.
--哦,天呐 看这个 看? -哦,哇
‐Oh, holy Look at this. See? ‐Oh, wow.
特拉维斯:在2号♥农场
TRAVIS: While conducting a ground‐penetrating
进行探地雷达测试时
radar test here at Homestead Two,
吉姆、扎克和我刚刚发现了更多证据
Jim, Zach and I have just found more evidence of some kind
表明某种大型物体或结构埋在地下几英尺
of large object or structure buried several feet underground.
塞加拉:所以,这里有一个很大的异常
SEGALA: So, there's this big anomaly here.
-哦,哇 - 它可能在
‐Oh, wow. ‐That's maybe
- 五英尺,四英尺深? -是的
‐at five feet, four feet? ‐Yeah, it's
特拉维斯:所以这是一个结构,对吧?
TRAVIS: So, this is the structure, right?
但是看那里,就在那里
But look there, right there.
它就像一个入口
It's like a‐an entrance
或是管道或是往上升的东西
or a pipe or something going up.
塞加拉:它和井
SEGALA: It's on the same line
在同一条线上
as the well.
特拉维斯:谁能说它真的是一口井?
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表