剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
这是我们以前从未听到过的尖叫声
based on this screaming sound that we hadn't heard before.
我跑进了围栏,这群动物
I run into the pen, and this pack of animals is
正啃着这只羊驼
just chomping on this alpaca.
你没事吧
You're all right.
坎杜斯:它们看起来像狗,但大小不一
KANDUS: They looked like dogs, but they varied in size.
就像一整群东西把他活活吃掉一样
Like a whole group of something eating him alive.
就像,这就是当时的情况
Like, that's what it looked like.
有一群动物正在吃他
There were a group of animals just eating him.
邓肯:看起来很糟糕
DUNCAN: It looks bad.
汤姆:当我跑进畜栏时
TOM: And there was one animal in particular
特别是有一只动物
that did not move off the alpaca
没有离开羊驼
when I ran into the corral.
我拿起一根棍子朝他扔了过去
It took me picking up a stick and chucking it at him
甚至把他从畜栏里救了出来
to even get him out of the corral.
它是非常具有侵略性 非常具有攻击性的动物
Very aggressive. Very aggressive animal.
(嗡嗡声)
(buzzing)
坎杜斯:那么,你会烧灼伤口吗?
KANDUS: So, will you cauterize the wound?
不
我要试着缝合一些伤口
坎杜斯:我很高兴他还活着
KANDUS: I'm just glad he's alive.
我不知道你会找到什么
I didn't know what you were gonna find.
是的
Yeah.
所以,邓肯博士,你是这里的人吗?
So, Dr. Duncan, are you from here?
我在这里已经四十年了
我不是在这里长大的
好的 是的
Okay. Yeah.
你熟悉这片土地吗?
Are you familiar with this property?
在过去
我认识谢尔曼一家
好的 这里发生了一些疯狂的事情
Okay. They had some crazy things that happened.
是的
奇怪的事正在发生
他们最终决定
离开这一切
因为他们感到害怕
汤姆:你知道,他们有一些关于他们看到
TOM: You know, they had some stories about big animals
大型动物的故事
that they saw.
他们不知道它们是什么
They didn't know what they were.
这里有牛被肢解 看过这些情况吗?
They had cattle mutilations. Seen any of those?
我记得一个肢解事件
有一头牛
它的尾巴不见了
他们发现尾巴
就在灌木丛中
不知道是不是被咬了
或是被谁切下来的
布兰登:谢尔曼家族在90年代初买♥♥下了这处房♥产
BRANDON: The Sherman family bought the property in the early '90s.
他们经历了从不明飞行物目击
They experienced everything from UFO sightings
到无数令人不安的
to countless cattle mutilations
牛被肢解的一切现象
of a very disturbing nature.
他们看到野兽
They had beasts
或生物,外观看起来只能被描述为
or entities that could only be described as
古代传说中的皮行者
the skinwalkers of old.
这些巨大的,像狼一样的生物
These giant, wolf‐like creatures
会出现在他们面前
that would appear to them.
他们被吓坏了
They were terrorized.
这是促使他们出♥售♥地♥产♥
That's part of what motivated them
的部分原因
to sell the property.
好的
所以,我想我们要做的就是缝合伤口
好的
Okay.
他可以离开了吗?
He's good to go?
可以走了
好的 让他走吧
好的
Okay.
是的,非常感谢你的出场
Yeah, well, thank you so much for coming out.
不客气
特拉维斯:虽然我们希望羊驼的存在
TRAVIS: Although we hoped that the presence of the alpacas,
再加上我们的挖掘
coupled with our digging,
可能会引发一些奇怪的现象
might trigger some strange phenomena,
但我们认为把羊驼放在围栏中
we thought the pen we had them in
可以保护它们免受伤害
would protect them from harm.
发生这件事后,我们决定将它们从牧场带走
After what happened, we decided to take them off the ranch
并将它们转移到更安全的地方
and move them to a safer place.
我认为可以了
‐我来为你拿一些 -好的
‐I'll take some of that for you. ‐Yeah.
汤姆:而且这次袭击甚至可能在会出现在视频中
TOM: And, uh, the attack might even be on video here.
卡莱布:我敢打赌我们可能会有所收获
KALEB: I bet we might have something.
你知道,对你们来说,继续跟进
You know, it might be a good idea for you guys just to
可能是个好主意 -是的
‐go follow up. ‐Yeah.
我们必须尽我们所能
We got to do everything we can do to prevent
防止类似的事情再次发生
anything like this from happening again.
汤姆:你知道,我唯一能想到的是
TOM: You know, the only thing I can
它是一只狗
put my mind to is it's a dog,
而且它是一只大狗 -不
‐but it's a big dog. ‐No.
我想你可以看到他移♥动♥的方式和颜色
I think you could see the way he moved and the color.
是的,很难说到底是什么
Yeah, it's hard to say exactly what,
但咬了羊驼
you know, bit them.
它很可怜
It was wretched.
埃里克:我们只是在看一些镜头
ERIK: We were just watching some footage.
显然,没有任何事情发生
Obviously, there's nothing going on.
‐这些家伙令人不寒而栗 ‐布莱恩特:它们很好 出来散步而已
‐These guys are just chilling. ‐BRYANT: They're fine. Just hanging out.
好吧,不幸的是,这个摄像头
Well, the unfortunate thing is, this camera
在我们看到东西之后不久就坏了
went down not too long after what we're looking at right now.
-哦真的吗? -是的
‐Oh, really? ‐Yeah.
是否有其他相机拍摄到什么东西?
Are there any other cameras that might have picked up anything?
嗯,有的
Um, yes.
特拉维斯拖车上的摄像机
We have the camera that was on Travis's trailer
正对着畜栏
looking back towards the corral.
-好的 ‐让我提取出来
‐Okay. ‐Let me bring this up.
(羊驼尖叫)
(alpacas screaming)
天啊
Oh, God.
埃里克:所以它们已经受到攻击了 我们看到它们跑来跑去
ERIK: So they're already under attack. We see them running around.
-汤姆:是的 ‐埃里克:不幸的是,我们没有很好的视野
‐TOM: Yeah. ‐ERIK: Unfortunately, we don't have a great view.
汤姆:好的,所以你可以看到那个围栏里的东西
TOM: Okay, so you can see something in that pen.
-是的,有东西 -那是什么? -哦耶
‐Yeah, there is something... ‐What is that? ‐Oh, yeah.
--但那东西就在羊驼之间 --那是一只大动物
‐But that thing is in between them. ‐That is a big animal in there.
-是的 -好的
‐Yeah. ‐Okay.
哦,天哪,它正在绕圈追赶羊驼
Oh, gosh, it's chasing them in circles.
坎杜斯:好吧,那又怎样,嗯
KANDUS: Okay, so what, um...
汤姆:里面正发生着追逐和抓捕
TOM: Something is in there chasing and grabbing...
‐我们可以再看一遍吗? --也许它们出现了--我没看到
‐Can we see that again? ‐Maybe they showed up‐‐ I don't...
是的
Yeah.
哦,那里 就在那儿
Oh, there. Right there, that's...
‐这是第一次撕咬发生时 -是的
‐When the first bite happened. ‐Yeah.
让我们再看看
Let's take a look again.
所以,这种动物会毫不犹豫地
So, this is an animal that doesn't hesitate
攻击不止一只,而是两只
to attack not one but two animals
重达185、200磅的动物
that are as much as maybe 185, 200 pounds.
观看那里的镜头
Watch the footage up there,
你可以看到有什么东西正在抓住羊驼
and you can almost see something grabbing onto it right about...
汤姆:哦,就在那儿 是的
TOM: Oh, right there. Yeah.
布莱恩特:那时候你能真正看到突袭的情况
BRYANT: That's when you really see whatever that is pounce.
埃里克:我想备份录像并再次仔细审查
ERIK: I want to back this up and review it again carefully.
-汤姆:好的 ‐坎杜斯:哦
‐TOM: Yeah. ‐KANDUS: Oh...
汤姆:哦,就在那儿 哦
TOM: Oh, right there. Oh.
(模糊的聊天)
(indistinct chatter)
你知道很疯狂的是
You know what's crazy about that is,
你会认为如果它只是普通的动物
you would think if it was just normal animals,
你会跑出来,你知道,它们就会散开 -是的
‐you'd come running out and, you know, they'd scatter. ‐Yeah.
我真的很高兴
I'm really glad that,
不管它是什么,它并没有对你们发动袭击
whatever it was, it didn't turn on you guys.
布莱恩特:可能会更糟很多
BRYANT: Could have been much, much worse.
坎杜斯:是的 绝对地
KANDUS: Yeah. Absolutely.
汤姆:我对这些羊驼负有很大的责任
TOM: I felt a lot of responsibility for these alpacas.
我喜欢从我的错误中吸取教训
I like to learn from my mistakes, and so
因此我们将把它们转移到一个更安全的地方
we're going to move them to a much more secure location
并防止类似的事情再次发生
and prevent anything like this from happening again.
埃里克:我们可以监控东西
ERIK: This is something that we can monitor, we can data‐log
我们可以记录数据并留意可疑活动
and be on the lookout for suspicious activity
因为也许我们有更多的动物
as, perhaps, more of our animals may be subjected
可能会受到影响
to whatever it was.
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表