剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
我们很专注,我们每天都在
we were concentrated, we were doing experiments
做实验. .
on a daily basis...
看,它要疯了
Look, it is going nuts.
它是从那里来的
It's coming from up there.
我们在牧场上做很多
And we were doing lots of experiments that no one
没人真正做过的实验
has ever really done on the ranch.
哦,你看到了吗? 看,看,看
Oh, you see that? Look, look, look.
塞加拉:这导致实体,现象
SEGALA: That caused the entity, the phenomena,
无论你怎么称呼它
whatever you want to call it, to actually show itself
它更频繁地在显露自己
on a more frequent basis.
托马斯:那肯定是一道光束
THOMAS: That's a definite beam.
很明显,有一道光束穿过那里
It is clearly a beam going across there.
我们所看到的不仅仅是
What we're seeing might not just be
对现象的反应
the reactions of the phenomena.
这些现象实际上可能在试图告诉我们一些事情
The phenomena might actually be trying to tell us something
或者向我们展示一些事情,或者引导我们去做一些事情
or show us something or lead us to something.
正如你所见,不明空中现象
As you've seen unidentified aerial phenomena
与其他事件同时出现
appear simultaneous with other events,
这是否构成地外接触?
does that constitute contact?
所以,据我所知,我们没有尝试与他们沟通
So, we didn't, as far as I can tell, try and talk back to them,
而且我们也不知道有没有沟通成功
but we don't know that we didn't.
例如,我们发射火箭时
We were launching rockets, for example,
很多不明物体出现在我们头顶
when, uh, a lot of them appeared over us.
-对 -是的
‐Right. ‐Yeah.
特拉维斯:在用了一个月的时间来反思
TRAVIS: After having a month to reflect on, uh,
做过所有工作之后
all the things we did,
有一件事我真的
the one thing that I just can't seem to, uh,
无法理解
quit thinking about, really,
当我们发射那些火箭时
is while we were launching those rockets,
我们经历了很多事情
we had all these experiences,
看到这些不明飞行物出现在天空中
saw all these UFOs appearing in the sky.
‐托马斯:看,看,看! ‐埃里克:那是什么?
‐THOMAS: Look, look, look! ‐ERIK: What is that?
特拉维斯:我们用所有的仪器测量了它
TRAVIS: And we measured it with all these instruments.
我想知道,我们是否通过发射这些火箭
I wonder, were we communicating with whatever
与这种现象进行了交流,然后我们像在说
this phenomenon is by launching these rockets and it said,
“嘿,我们在这里”,然后他们回复道,“嘿,你们回来了?”
"Hey, we're here," and they said, "Hey," back?
‐哦,又来了! --又来了!
‐Oh, there it is again! ‐There it is again!
‐它仍然在同一个地方 ‐布莱恩特:就在那儿
‐It's still in the same spot. ‐BRYANT: Right there.
在你做过发射火箭的实验后
There's some communication possibly taking place
可能发生了一些交流
in response to the experiments that you launched.
-对 -埃里克:而且
‐Right. ‐ERIK: And also,
如果我们取得了联♥系♥,那他们是什么?
if there are connections, what are they?
我们是否足够聪明,我们是否有足够直觉
Are we intelligent enough, are we intuitive enough, perhaps,
来理解我们是否真的与之进行了交流?
to‐to understand if, in fact, we're being communicated with?
-是的 ‐我们观察到的任何事情
‐Yep. ‐Do any of the things that we've observed
都构成了交流吗?
constitute communication?
好吧,毫无疑问
Well, there's absolutely no disputing the fact
我们发射了火箭,现象发生了
that we launched rockets, phenomena occurred.
我的意思是,都发生在几秒钟和几分钟之内
I mean, within seconds and minutes of each other.
如果这只是偶然的事情 那会很有趣
It would be interesting to say it's just serendipitous,
但是你们以前从未在牧场上
but never before on the ranch
报告过一次出现了这么多的活动
have you guys reported a‐‐ this much activity at one time.
吉姆:没有到这个程度
JIM: Not to this level.
‐这是无法解释的 -是的
‐It's unexplainable. ‐Yep.
塞加拉:我们从未有过
SEGALA: We've never had physical evidence
亲眼所见的实物证据
that we actually saw with our own eyes.
我们从来没有用仪器记录过电子数据
We've never had recorded, electronically recorded data
我的意思是,这太神奇了
that we took with instruments. I mean, this is amazing.
-是的 - 肖恩:对于我们这些看过
‐Yeah. ‐SEAN: And for those of us who look at
- 大量证据的人来说,这是最可信的证据类型 -是的
‐a lot of evidence, that's the most credible type of evidence. ‐Yep.
都是发生在你眼前的事情,对吧?
The stuff that's happening right in front of your eyes, right?
都不是一个人的记忆的褪色或扭曲
No‐no chance for someone's memory to‐to fade or to distort,
嗯,所以那真的令人印象深刻
um, so that's im‐‐ that's impressive.
特拉维斯:这告诉我们的是
TRAVIS: So‐so, what it tells us is,
毫无疑问
by‐‐ without‐‐ beyond a shadow of a doubt,
有一些现象正在发生
there is some phenomena occurring
我们已经测量到了这些现象
and we have measured the phenomena.
现象是真实的
The phenomena is real.
现在的问题是:这是什么现象?
Now the question is: what is this phenomena?
-迷人 -塞加拉:所以
‐Fascinating. ‐SEGALA: So,
现在从技术上讲,我们已经将整个事情推进到了
technologically now, we've advanced this whole thing,
非常非常高的水准
very, very high‐‐ to a high level.
这意味着我们可以更上一层楼
Which means that we can take the next level.
-对 ‐为什么我们不能和他们交流?
‐Right. ‐Why can't we communicate with them?
所以,这带来了道德问题
So, now that brings up all these moral issues,
就落在了你的肩上
that falls on your shoulders.
特拉维斯:不管他们是什么
TRAVIS: Whatever these are,
他都像在说,“嘿”
are saying, "Hey."
“我们准许打招呼回应他们吗?”
Do we have permission to say hi back?
-是的 ‐肖恩:有一些政♥府♥机构和部门
‐Yeah. ‐SEAN: There are government agencies
想寻求与他们交流
and divisions for interactions.
我们宇航员飞到月球的时候就有了这种交流
Uh, we had them when we flew to the Moon.
我们必须做好准备以防万一
We had to prepare just in case,
即使我们只有百万分之一的机会
even in a one in a million chance
进行第一次接触
that we made first contact.
我们如何交流? 谁来交流?
How do we interact? Who's gonna interact?
他们传达的信息是什么?
What‐What's the message?
-是的,协议是什么? -是的,没错
‐Yeah, what are the protocols? ‐Yeah, that's right.
-这就对了 确实 -对
‐That's it. Exactly. ‐Right.
也许这就是我们所做的
Maybe that's what we do, is just follow, uh,
要遵循那个特定指导中的内容
what's in that particular guidance.
是的
Yeah.
-对 ‐埃里克:你知道 我听了发言以后
‐Right. ‐ERIK: You know, as I've been listening,
我的脑海里浮现出
you know, my head is swimming with‐with ideas
这一切意味着什么的想法
about what it all means.
你有什么想和我们分享
Do you have something you'd like to share
和为我们说明的吗?
and illustrate for us?
我确实有一些东西,如果我们准备好了的话
I do have something, if we're ready for that.
埃里克:最近,我一直在准备
ERIK: Recently, I've been preparing,
我想,我们设立一个模型
I guess, we'll call it a model
它是由我们今年夏天
prompted by, uh, measurements of RF,
观察到的射频测量值
in particular microwave frequencies,
特别是微波频率的测量值得出的
we've observed this summer.
例如,如果有一个能量源
For example, if there were a source
向下投射能量,朝向地面
projecting energy downward, towards the ground,
那么我们在模型中看到的东西
then what we see in the model represents how
代表了它将如何被地形反射到上空中
it would be reflected by the terrain into the space above.
特拉维斯:我们的一个理论是
TRAVIS: One of our theories is
乌因塔盆地看起来像一个非常大的无线电天线
that the Uinta Basin looks like a very large, uh, radio antenna.
它是一个盘子
It's a‐a dish, 'cause it's shaped
因为它是抛物线形的 -对
‐parabolically. ‐Right.
特拉维斯:所以,如果是这样的话
TRAVIS: And so, if that's the case,
无论我们看到什么奇怪的信♥号♥♥
whatever these weird signals we're seeing,
它们都会反弹并集中在某个地方
they're bouncing off of it and being focused to somewhere,
就像盘子集中能量一样
just like a dish focuses the energy.
埃里克:所以,总检察官雷耶斯
ERIK: So, Attorney General Reyes,
我们现在所做的 是我们正在充实一个假设
what we're doing is we're‐we're fleshing out a hypothesis.
是吗?
Okay?
我们做了一些测量
We have some measurements.
我们有一些非常具有启发性的数据
We have some data that are very suggestive,
也许 特拉维斯刚刚描述的内容
that maybe what Travis just described
与正在发生的事情有某种关联
is relevant somehow to what's going on.
因此,为了可视化这个问题
And so, to visualize that problem,
我决定建立这个模型
I decided to build this model.
所以,我想做的是
So, what I'd like to do is to share
分享一些建模的结果
some of the results of the modeling.
我们用来建立这个模型的数据
So, the data that we used to build this model comes from
来自美国地质调查局
the United States Geologic Survey.
这是告诉我们地形位置的地形数据
This is terrain data that tells us what the lay of the land is.
我们将其插入模型
And we plugged that into the model
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表