剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
I didn't want to believe this phenomenon is real,
但后来有一个晚上
but then there was one evening
我们正在搜寻地面
that we were combing the ground,
和我在一起的一名警卫
and one of the guards that I was with
携带了红外灯
carries, like, an infrared lamp,
当时他在搜寻石头
and as he was combing the rocks
他指了指两只红色的大眼睛
he pointed out two big red eyes.
它看了我一眼,然后离开了
It looked at me, and then it left.
随便你怎么说我
Call me what you will,
但我个人觉得在这里不太舒服——
but I, personally, am not comfortable out here‐‐
即使我有作为一名
even with my security background
宪兵的安保人员背景 在深夜独自呆在这里
as a military police officer‐‐ to be out here alone,
也感到不太舒服
uh, in‐in the, in the dark of the night.
托马斯:让我们在这里停下来
THOMAS: Let's stop right here.
这可能是最简单的
This is probably the easiest place
进入山脊顶部的地方
to access the top of the ridg.
爬完剩下的路
Climb the rest of the way.
特拉维斯:那么这就是视频中发出光芒的地方吗?
TRAVIS: So is this where the glow was from the video?
没错,这个山岭大约有
That's right, there's about a 500 to 600
500到600英尺长的部分
foot long section of this mesa
似乎在我们的夜视镜头中在跳动
that appears to pulsate in some of our night footage.
我要检查我的指南针,看看它是不是发疯了
I'm gonna check my compass and see if it's acting crazy.
那是……那是西方,对吧?
That's... that's west, right?
所以看起来它运行得很好
So it seems like it's doing fine.
你应该检查你的TriField辐射测量仪,看看它是什么情况
You ought to check your TriField meter, see what it's doing.
我从里面听到一些声调
I'm getting a little tone from it.
- 小声调? -哇哦
‐A little tone? ‐Whoa.
-让我看看那个东西 -当然
‐Let me see that thing. ‐Sure.
特拉维斯:在山岭上
TRAVIS: Out on the mesa,
我们正在使用这些电场测量设备
we're using these electric field measurement devices
称为TriField辐射测量仪
called TriField meters.
- 让开,确保它不是你的无线电 -好的
‐Get out of the way, make sure it ain't your radio. ‐Okay.
特拉维斯:他们测量三个场:磁场
TRAVIS: And they measure three fields: magnetic field,
静电场,然后它测量射频
static electric field, then it measures radio frequency
和微波,这是电磁动态场
and microwaves, which is electromagnetic dynamic fields.
哇哇,上涨了
Whoa, whoa, it's gone up.
等等,让我退后一步
Hold on, let me step back.
特拉维斯:到处都有无线电波
TRAVIS: There are always radio waves
和微波的跳跃
and microwaves bouncing around everywhere.
我们将其用于Wi-Fi
We use that for Wi‐Fi,
您的手♥机♥通信等一切
for your cell phone communications, everything.
最让我感兴趣的事情
The biggest thing that piqued my interest
是这些微波中含有多少能量
was the amount of energy in these microwaves
我们正在测到的量已接近危险水平
we were measuring was getting close to dangerous levels.
这很重要
That's significant.
方向
And the direction
继续改变
continued to change.
它来自那个方向
It's coming from that direction.
这是在做什么?
What is doing that?
看那个
Look at that.
听起来随着我们越来越高
Sounds like it might be getting
声音可能会越来越大
louder as we get higher.
让我们上山看看会发生什么
Let's go up the mountain and see what happens.
皮行者牧场在偏僻的地方
Skinwalker Ranch is in the middle of nowhere,
就我所见,我看不到手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
and I couldn't see a cell phone tower as far as I could see.
我的手♥机♥几乎没有信♥号♥♥
I barely was getting a signal on my phone,
并且没有Wi-Fi路由器
and there were no Wi‐Fi routers.
-哇哦 伙计,那是一次不错的散步 -是的,很棒的攀登
‐Whoo. Man, that was a nice walk. ‐Man. That's a climb.
‐(轻笑)‐嘿,把那个仪器给我
‐(chuckles) ‐Hey, hand me that meter.
你在说什么,埃里克?
What's yours saying, Erik?
‐所以我们在四点半方向 -走哪一条路?
‐So we're at four and a half. ‐Which way?
这边走
This way.
是的,这是一个标记
Yeah, this one's pegging out.
沿着——它是沿着山脊线的一种标记
Along‐‐ It's kind of a‐along the ridge line.
是的,我的意思是,这是一个非常强烈的信♥号♥♥
Yeah, I mean, it's‐it's a real strong signal.
托马斯:它在说什么?
THOMAS: What's it saying?
特拉维斯:伙计,它的单位是毫瓦每平方米
TRAVIS: Dude, it's‐it's in the milliwatts per meter squared.
而且,我的意思是
And, I mean, that's a significant
那里有大量的能量
amount of energy right there.
我们去了山岭的顶部,我们发现了
We went to the top of the mesa, and what we found
是更多的电磁辐射
was even more electromagnetic radiation
那里不应该有那么高的值
that shouldn't be there.
这是一个真正强烈的信♥号♥♥
That's a real strong signal.
并且处于危险水平
And at dangerous levels
这可能对人类有害
that could be harmful to humans.
哦!
Oh!
现在它已经转移了
And it's shifted now.
现在它来自那个方向
Now it's coming from that direction.
-而且都是辐射 ‐特拉维斯:是的,是的,都是射频
‐And it's all radiation. ‐TRAVIS: Yeah, yeah, it's all RF.
哇
Wow.
特拉维斯:我们检测到的微波水平
TRAVIS: The level of microwaves there
比你从手♥机♥
that we detected were much stronger than
或wifi路由器上
what you get from your cell phone
得到的要强得多
or your Wi‐Fi routers,
像这样的微波在自然界中根本不存在
and microwaves like that just don't exist in nature.
那么这种微波辐射是从哪里来的呢?
So where was this microwave radiation coming from?
因为我从未见过
Because I'd never seen that.
我们已经在这里了
I don't know. We've‐we've been here, what,
已经有一个小时
an hour and already found something
但我不知道这里发生了什么
that I don't have any idea what's going on.
I‐I‐I don't understand it.
我不明白
特拉维斯:嗯,我不知道我们刚刚看到了什么
TRAVIS: Well, I have no idea for what we just saw, e,
但我们确实看到了一些东西
but we did see something.
在牧场的前几个小时还不错,是吧?
Not bad for your first few hours on the ranch, huh?
是的,还不错
Yup, wasn't bad.
不是怪物、外星人
Wasn't a monster or an alien
或不明飞行物,但它仍然很奇怪
or a UFO, but it was still something weird.
至少发现了一些东西
At least it was something.
特拉维斯:我当然没指望
TRAVIS: I certainly didn't expect
我到这里的第一天能看什么
to see anything the first day I got here,
更不用说第一个小时了
much less the first hour,
但是当我们走上皮行者山脊时
but when we walked up on Skinwalker Ridge,
我们看到了微波辐射
we saw microwave radiation at levels
接近了危险水平
that were close to dangerous.
嘿,伙计们,欢迎回来
Hey, guys, welcome back.
特拉维斯:我没想到会这样
TRAVIS: And I wasn't expecting that.
我无法解释
I can't explain it,
但我们会追根究底
but we're gonna get to the bottom of it.
有某种电磁辐射源
There was some sort of source of‐of electromagnetic radiation
击中了山脚
hitting the bottom of the mountain,
当我们上山时,情况似乎
and as we moved up the mountain, it seemed
变得更糟了,不过,这是随机的
to get a little worse, and it was random, though,
因为我们将仪器指向一个方向,它会标记
'cause we'd point the meter in one direction, and it'd peg out,
然后它会停止,然后我们把它指向另一个方向
then it'd stop. Then we'd point it in another direction,
它会再次标记 举起手♥机♥对着它
and it'd peg out again. Held my cell phone up to it,
-不是手♥机♥发出的 -托马斯:是的,似乎不是--
‐it wasn't the cell phone. ‐THOMAS: Yeah, electronics weren't‐‐
源自电子产品,这是...
didn't seem to be the source of it, which is...
嗯,他们中的两个有相同的反映
Well, and there was two of them reacting the same way,
所以这不是仪器坏了或类似的情况,而是两个仪器都这样
so it wasn't a bad meter or anything like that, we had both.
而有一次,埃里克正指着
And one time, Erik was holding his pointed
完全相反的方向
completely opposite direction,
他们俩都在标记
and both of them were pegging out.
-这很奇怪 ‐布莱恩特:嗯,这种事情
‐It was just‐just strange. ‐BRYANT: Well, and that sort of thing
不仅仅发生在山岭或像这样的盆地里
doesn't just happen on the mesa or in the bowl like that.
我们会遇到我们携带的这些设备
We'll come across times where we'll be carrying that equipment
突然之间无缘无故地标记了数值
and all of a sudden it'll peg out for no reason.
是的
Yup.
这就是为什么我们测量这些东西
That's why we need to be measuring this stuff
需要消耗很长一段时间
over a long period of time.
-对 ‐布莱恩特:没错
‐Right. ‐BRYANT: Exactly.
-对 -是的
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表