剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
看起来是个好地方
looks like a good spot.
我们看到了山岭,月亮会给我们一些背光
We see the mesa, the moon's gonna be giving us some backlighting.
托马斯:你看到光芒了吗?
THOMAS: Do you see the glow?
- 在闪烁?
‐The flicker?
‐是的,看起来整个山顶都在发光
‐Yeah, it looks like the whole top of the mountain is glowing.
看,又来了
Look, there it is again.
哇! 那肯定是光束
Whoa! That's a definite beam.
‐有尖峰 ‐那可能很危险
‐That's spiking. ‐That could be dangerous.
我的头疼得很厉害
My head is hurting bad.
让我们带你离开这里
Let's get you the heck out of here.
-我是认真的 - 这可能会危及生命
‐I'm serious. ‐This could be life‐threatening.
他需要在车里,我们现在正在去急诊室的路上
He needs to be in the car, right now on the way to the emergency room.
犹他州北部有一个牧场
NARRATOR: There is a ranch in northern Utah.
它被认为是地球上最奇怪的和会发生最令人不安现象的中心
It is considered the epicenter of the strangest
and most disturbing phenomena on Earth.
动物被残害
Animal mutilations,
出现奇怪的不明飞行物目击事件
bizarre UFO sightings,
以及存在对人类有害的不寻常能量
and unusual energies that
have proven harmful to humans.
20年来,联邦政♥府♥试图
For 20 years, the federal government tried
寻找答案 但失败了
to find answers and failed.
现在,一支由敬业的科学家
Now a new team of dedicated scientists,
研究人员和专家
researchers and experts
组成的新团队接管了工作
has taken over.
他们决心解开谜团
They are determined to solve the mystery
并揭开...
and reveal...
皮行者牧场的秘密
The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch.
皮行者牧场的秘密
第一季 第三集
俯视
Looking Down
(电♥话♥铃♥声♥)
(telephone ringing)
龙,怎么了?
嘿,布兰登 所以,如你所知
Hey, Brandon. So, as you know,
我们昨晚让团队出去了
we had the team out last night,
我们开始接收到非常厉害的射频信♥号♥♥
and we started picking up really heavy RF signals
和类似的东西,就像我们以前发现的一样
and things like that, like we have previously.
是的
而且,突然之间,汤姆
And, all of the sudden, Tom
开始说他头疼
started saying that he had a headache
然后把手伸回到他的后脑勺上
and then reached back to the spot on the back of his head
就是他之前受过重伤的地方
where he previously had his serious injury
说他那里又疼了
and said that he was having pain there again.
哦,我的天哪
所以,卡莱布实际上
So, Kaleb actually
扶住了他,开车把他带到急诊室
grabbed him and drove him to the emergency room
做了更多的检查
to have more testing.
这真的很麻烦
我所知道的是人们正在受伤
All I know is that people are getting hurt,
我们必须弄清楚为什么会发生这种情况
and we've got to figure out why the hell that is happening.
我要你们立即离开那里
让我们团结起来
我认为这是个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
保持联♥系♥
我会的
I will.
谢谢
再见
See you.
-吉姆:早上好,伙计们 ‐布莱恩特:你好吗?
‐JIM: Morning, guys. ‐BRYANT: How are you?
很好,我敢肯定我比你们睡得香
Well, I'm sure I got a little more sleep than you guys.
‐只要你睡过觉 你肯定比我们睡的多 ‐布莱恩特:是的,没错
‐If you got any, you got more than us. ‐BRYANT: Yeah, exactly.
‐我们没有睡觉 -天啊
‐We haven't slept any. ‐Oh, my gosh.
托马斯呢?
How about Thomas?
我们的好朋友托马斯在哪里?
Where's our‐our good friend Thomas?
特拉维斯:在昨晚监控山岭后发生的事情
TRAVIS: After what happened during last night's stakeout at the mesa
把我们所有人都吓坏了
all of us are a bit freaked out.
我的意思是,我们看到的情况已经够奇怪了
I mean, what we saw was strange enough,
但随后汤姆·温特顿开始出现
but then Tom Winterton started getting
与以前相同的头皮与头骨分离的症状
the same symptoms he'd had before where his scalp started separating from his skull.
就在接近天亮的时候
Right near daylight,
托马斯开始出现与他之前相同的受伤症状
Thomas started having recurring symptoms from his previous injury
我们让他去急诊室
and we had him go to the emergency room.
布莱恩特:我们得到了
BRYANT: We got
一些疯狂的射频读数
some crazy readings on the RF scale
还有其他一些情况
and things like that.
马上,他就有点
And immediately, he was like,
“哦,伙计,我的头好痛 "
"Oh, man, my head hurts."
(呼气,抽噎)
(exhales, sniffles)
我们以最快的速度让他离开那里
We got him off of the property as quickly as possible.
‐有多糟糕? ‐特拉维斯:你知道,事情...
‐How bad is it? ‐TRAVIS: You know, it was...
事情发生得太突然了
It was just... It happened so suddenly.
所以我们也不知道
But we don't know.
(咕哝)
(grunts)
特拉维斯:让我告诉你
TRAVIS: Let me tell you.
我们今晚测量的结果不是吓唬人的
What we measured tonight wasn't a spook.
‐这是真实的 -是的
‐It was a real thing. ‐Yeah.
特拉维斯:我们都看到了 这是真的
TRAVIS: We all saw it. It was real.
我完全同意
I completely agree.
吉姆:出于某种原因
JIM: For some reason, uh,
这种现象
this phenomenon
就像搭便车的人一样依附在汤姆身上
attaches like a hitchhiker to Tom.
-是的,我知道...
‐Yeah, I know. It's...
‐吉姆:这是我最大的恐惧之一,这是否会发生在你们所有人身上
‐JIM: And that's one of my biggest fears, is this happening to, collectively, any one of you.
布莱恩特:这是汤姆第二次遭受此类伤病
BRYANT: This is the second injury of this type that Tom has suffered
我不知道他是否能够复出
and I don't know if he's gonna be able to come back.
塞加拉:所以,让我们休息会
SEGALA: So, let's do this. Let's go get some rest
然后再回到这里,并找出下一步的计划
and then come back to this and‐and figure out next steps.
‐特拉维斯:我认为这是一个很好的计划 -吉姆:是的
‐TRAVIS: I think that's a good plan. ‐JIM: Yep.
‐是的,我精疲力尽了 -我甚至不知道
‐Yeah, I'm wiped out. ‐I don't even know
-我的名字是什么 -是的
‐what my name is anymore. ‐Yes.
- 让我随时了解汤姆的情况 -非常感谢
‐And keep me posted on‐on Tom. ‐Thanks so much.
-好吗? 好的 ‐布莱恩特:哦,是的,当然
‐Right? All right. ‐BRYANT: Oh, yeah, absolutely.
-非常感谢 -特拉维斯:是的,伙计
‐Thanks so much. ‐TRAVIS: Yeah, man.
‐塞加拉:那很好 -特拉维斯:好的
‐SEGALA: That's good. ‐TRAVIS: Yeah.
-好的 好的 是的 是的,很好 - (按喇叭)
‐All right. All right. Yep. Yep, good. ‐(horn honking)
卡莱布在做什么?
What's Kaleb doing?
(咕哝)
(grunts)
(轻笑): 嘿!
(chuckles): Hey!
‐你起床了 ‐布莱恩特:汤姆!
‐You're up and about. ‐BRYANT: Tom!
大家好
Hey, guys.
好吧,我的朋友,很高兴还能看到你竖着走出来
Well, it's good to see you in an upright position, my friend.
托马斯:我很好
THOMAS: I'm fine.
欢迎回来,伙计
Welcome back, buddy.
-你感觉如何,伙计? -我很好
‐How you feeling, man? ‐I'm good.
好的 我很高兴看到你好起来,伙计
Good. I'm glad to see that, man.
托马斯:很高兴能回来
THOMAS: It was good to come back
看到大家
and see the guys.
你知道,当我开车过来时
You know, when‐when I drove up
那些人都站在那里
and the guys are standing there,
嗯,他们的关心绝对是谦卑和感激的
um, their concern was definitely humbling and appreciated.
-嘿 很高兴见到你,兄弟 ‐吉姆:很高兴见到你
‐Hey. Good to see you, brother. ‐JIM: Good to see you.
-感谢你 -很高兴见到你
‐Appreciate you. ‐It is really good
能起床走路了,伙计
to see you, uh, up and about, man.
他们在医院说什么了?
What'd they say at the hospital?
他们带我去做了CT扫描,结果并没有太大问题
They took me in for a CT scan, and it didn't pick up much.
那么,怎么样 ... 疼痛持续了多久?
Well, what about... How long did the pain last?
不仅仅是疼痛 是它所在的位置
More than the pain was where it was located.
真正让我惊慌的是
And the thing that really caused me alarm
那个肿块出现在我第一次受伤的位置 ...
was that that exact spot where that
lump first appeared on my first injury...
-是的 ‐托马斯:那是疼痛开始的地方
‐Right. ‐THOMAS: That's where the pain started,
它开始在那里跳动
and it started throbbing there.
嗯,它膨胀了一点
Well, and it swelled up a little bit.
当我们第一次把你带进来时,你会感觉到它有
When we first brought you in, you could feel that there was
--一点点浮肿起来 -是的
‐a little bit of it raised up. ‐Yeah.
医生甚至可以感觉到 ...
And the doctor could even feel...
你知道,当他看着肿块并检查我时
You know, when he was looking at it and examining me,
他能感觉到那里的不同
he could feel a difference there.
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表