剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
这有点像
and it's kind of,
我想说 它可能是橄榄球形状的
uh I would say maybe football‐shaped,
大约有一千英尺长
about a thousand‐foot long.
哇
如果我要说牧场上有一个
If I were gonna say that there's any place on the ranch
“X”标记的地方
where "X" marks the spot, it's right there
那就是在2号♥农场前面的马路中间
in the middle of the road right in front of Homestead Two.
好的 这是我没想到的
这导致了不太好的消息
That‐that leads into the not so good news.
特拉维斯和塞加拉博士
Travis and Dr. Segala
暴露在一定剂量的
were exposed to a dose
有毒辐射下
of toxic radiation.
是的
Yeah.
什么?
我的意思是,我很好
Well, I mean, I'm‐I'm okay, uh,
我已经和医生谈过和这一切有关的事情了
and I've had my doctors talk to me about it and everything.
没什么可担心的
There's not‐nothing to worry about.
是的 不知道各位
现在能听到自己的声音吗?
(特拉维斯轻笑)
(Travis chuckles)
你刚刚告诉我
是的 这太疯狂了
Yeah. It's crazy.
探地雷达研究
找到一个橄榄球形状的物体
与此同时 特拉维斯在那里
被某种类型的辐射击中
对我来说 这听起来很严重
看,这是你的地♥产♥
Look, this is your property,
你知道,我会听从你的
and, you know, I'm gonna defer to you,
因为你是老板
because you're the boss.
所以,你感觉怎么办?
So, what‐what How do you feel about it?
如果不能保证我们
合理地评估与此相关的风险
我们就不可能继续在该牧场
进行任何重大活动
是的,我认为我们不必以大规模的挖掘方式进行挖掘
Yeah, I think we don't have to dig in a major excavation way.
我们需要做的是采集钻芯样品
What we do is take, like, auger core samples.
所以,你知道,如果某物的直径只有几英寸
And so, you know, if something is a few inches in diameter,
我们会向下钻取
we drill down until we get to that first layer
直到我们到达该物边界的第一层
of what the boundary of this thing is
是的
我们会在每隔几英尺
and we'll do, uh, safety measurements
进行一次安全测量,以确保它
every couple of feet to make sure it's not
不是回收的有毒化学品或放射性物质
pulling back a toxic chemical or a or something radioactive.
我很感激 我想
如果是这样的话
我会
你知道 非常谨慎
非常迅速的行动 以找出
我们在这里所面对的东西
我很抱歉 龙 但我觉得
我会让你陷入尴尬的境地
因为会要求你确保采取
适当的预防措施来保护大家
这将使你参与了这项工作
让我们确保我们不惜一切代价
避免任何
进一步的伤害
我同意这一点
I agree with that.
我认为我们别无选择
但要紧急行动并找出
地♥产♥下面有什么
这可能会改变
整个调查的轨迹
这样可以及时阻止危险,布兰登
Or it could halt it in its tracks, Brandon.
好吧 让我们小心翼翼地前进
但很快就会看到
下面真正存在的东西
请随时通知我
好的 再次感谢您的时间
All right. Thanks again for the time.
非常感谢
-我们下次再谈 -好的
‐We'll talk to you soon. ‐All right.
稍后再见,布兰登
See you later, Brandon.
请小心
布兰登:我们总是担心会扰乱地球
BRANDON: We're always concerned about disturbing the earth,
因为我们在过去的历史中
because we've seen
看到过坏事发生
in past history that bad things happen.
埃里克:我确实感受到了责任的重量
ERIK: I do feel the weight of responsibility.
我想知道在对地♥产♥进行这种前所未有的探索之前
I wonder whether I have covered all the appropriate bases
我是否已经涵盖了所有适当的
prior to doing this unprecedented exploration
基础准备
on the property.
♪ ♪
布莱恩特:我和其他人一样好奇
BRYANT: I'm as curious as anybody
想知道2号♥农场
to find out what the heck that big thing
的那个大东西到底是什么
in the ground by Homestead Two is,
但这真的让我有点退却
but it really makes me take a step back,
因为我不希望任何人受到伤害
because I don't want anybody to get hurt,
尤其是我很在乎的人
especially the people I care about.
特拉维斯:探地雷达说
TRAVIS: Ground‐penetrating radar said
这里有一些异常的东西
there's something here under the road that's anomalous,
到那里去观察它的唯一方法
and the only way to get down there and look at it
就是挖一个洞
is to dig a hole.
所以这正是我们要做的
So that's exactly what we're gonna do.
‐塞加拉:让我们开始吧 ‐特拉维斯:GPR给了我们
‐SEGALA: Let's get to it. ‐TRAVIS: GPR has given us
一个“'X' 标记点
an "'X' marks the spot."
塞加拉:他们现在钻到硬东西了
SEGALA: They're hitting something hard now.
伙计,他们在在某些东西上面
Man, they're on something.
这个地♥产♥下面有一个不自然的结构
There is an unnatural structure beneath this property.
--整个地方都在颤抖 ‐布莱恩特:看那个
‐That whole thing's shaking. ‐BRYANT: Look at that.
-那是什么? ‐塞加拉:为什么会这样摇摆?
‐What is that? ‐SEGALA: Why is that rocking like that?
‐特拉维斯:哦! ‐汤姆:我们开始了
‐TRAVIS: Oh! ‐TOM: There we go.
托马斯:我希望在牧场
THOMAS: I'm hoping that bringing in
引进一种外来动物
an exotic animal on the ranch will stimulate
这样可以刺♥激♥那些残害牛的东西
whatever is mutilating these cattle.
- (动物尖叫) ‐汤姆:羊驼被撕裂了
‐(animal shrieking) ‐TOM: The alpacas have been torn apart.
-那是什么? ‐如果那是一只狗,那它就是一只大狗
‐What is that? ‐If that's a dog, it's a big dog.
(动物继续尖叫)
(animals continue shrieking)
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表