剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
and we'll draw we're gonna connect the dots.
好的 所以,伙计们
All right. So, guys, if we look,
我们看到,有一些东西
there's something that has
假如有表面点
surface points.
某物
Something
沿着这些线
along those lines.
布莱恩特:哇
BRYANT: Wow.
特拉维斯:我标记了
TRAVIS: I marked the high
我们在屏幕上看到的
and the low points of the parabolas
抛物线的高点和低点
that we saw on the screen.
一旦我把所有的点连接起来
And once I connected all the dots,
我们在地下发现的物体的大小和形状
the size and shape of the object we found underground
就变得清晰了--它看起来像一个
became clear‐‐ it looked like a giant football
巨大的橄榄球或碟子
or a saucer.
-我喜欢它的形状 ‐布莱恩特:而且
‐I like the shape of it. ‐BRYANT: And
它几乎从2号♥农场一边开始
it's almost at the start of Homestead Two
到2号♥农场另一边结束
to the end of Homestead Two.
这东西有
This thing is
一千英尺长
a thousand feet long.
哇 我没想到今天能看到这一切
Wow. I wasn't expecting to see that today.
特拉维斯:这看起来是一个两层楼的设施
TRAVIS: What this looks like is a two‐story facility.
这东西有
This thing is
一千英尺长
a thousand feet long.
那是巨大的
That's huge.
托马斯:这很重要
THOMAS: That's significant.
特拉维斯:我们有一个一千英尺长的
TRAVIS: We have a thousand‐foot‐long,
椭圆形物体
oval‐shaped object
似乎埋在2号♥农场的地下
that appears to be buried underground at Homestead Two.
现在,这里是多年来
Now, this is the same place
报道过许多奇怪事件
where a lot of bizarre happenings
甚至不明飞行物目击事件的地方
and even UFO sightings have been reported over the years.
所以问题显然是:
So the question obviously is:
它们有关系吗?
Are they related?
就在这儿
Right here
那里是“X”标记的点
that's "X" marks the spot.
那代表在地表以下15英尺有东西
That's‐that's, like, 15 feet below the surface or something.
假如我们深入研究
And we drill into that,
我们会知道,它是岩石,是金属,还是其他东西
and we'll know, is it rock, is it metal, is it whatever.
所以我们必须这样做 我们得去那里挖
And so we got to we got to dig there.
或者至少钻取一个核心样本
Or drill, at least, take a core sample.
好吧,你必须让布兰登签字同意
Well, you're gonna have to get Brandon to sign off on that.
-嗯,我明白这一点 -我总是被描绘成
‐Well, I‐I understand that. ‐I‐I always get painted as
那个反对挖掘的家伙
the guy that's the anti‐digging guy,
看,我也很想知道那里有什么
and look, I'm interested to know what's there, too,
但归根结底
but at the end of the day,
这是布兰登对我布置的一项重大任务
that was one of Brandon's big mandates to me.
布莱恩特:看着我们发现的那个有趣的形状
BRYANT: Looking at that interesting shape we found,
我们下意识的反应是我们需要挖掘
the knee‐jerk reaction is we need to dig
并搞清楚那个东西是什么
and find out what that thing is.
这可能是惊人的东西
It could be amazing or whatever.
我的第一反应是,“等一下”
My first reaction is, "Wait a minute."
我们在该地区有辐射,我们不知道这是什么
We have radiation in the area, and we don't know what this is,
你把它置于这个地方“不要挖掘”
and you pile that on top of the whole "don't dig" lore
的传说之上
about this place.
我的意思是,托马斯受了重伤
I mean, Thomas had a major injury
几乎要了他的命
that almost took his life.
特拉维斯受到辐射
Travis was exposed to radiation.
我要做的最后一件事才是说,“嘿,好的”
The last thing I'm gonna do is just say, "Hey, yeah,
“让我们去那里,开始挖掘道路”
"let's head out there and start digging up the road
“看看下面有什么”
and see what's down there."
我对现在发生的事情非常敏感
I'm extremely sensitive to what's going on right now,
从那天晚上我们再次露营时
between what happened to you the other night
发生在你身上的事情
when we were camping again,
到特拉维斯所经历的事情之间
what Travis experienced.
当然,我看数据的方式与你不同
Certainly, I don't see the data the same way you do.
我想看看你的意见是什么
I'd like to see what your opinion is.
-我认为 - 你是这方面的专业人士
‐I think there's ‐You're the professional in this.
-对 我想,从哪方面看 -我没意见,吉姆你呢?
‐Right. I think, from what ‐I don't have an opinion, Jim?
-就是这样吗? ‐菲儿:我认为
‐Is that what this is? ‐PHIL: I think,
从我在这里看到的情况来看,我绝对会认为
from what I see here, I would absolutely see this
这是一个异常区域,这就是我要说的
as being an anomalous area, is what I would say.
就是存在你说的 这里与该地区的
Just being When you say "anomalous," different than
其他地区不同的“异常”情况
‐the rest of the area. ‐Different than the rest
不同于该地区的其他地方
of the area, that we didn't see, or
或者不同于十分之九我们走过的路
nine‐tenths of the road that we went down.
好吧,我想我们把这个情况传达给布兰登
Well, I think we take this to Brandon
告诉他整个故事,龙,然后说
and tell him the whole story, Dragon, and say
你们最好接受这个情况
You guys better take it, 'cause apparently,
显然,因为我不是博士,我没有(哔)...
because I'm not a PhD, I don't have a (bleep) opinion
...书面上的意见
at the table.
听着,我很关心你们
Look, I care about you guys.
你知道,我在乎你
You know, I care about you.
如果我不喜欢你,我只会说
If if I didn't like you, I would just say,
“好吧,你知道吗,我会在前门”
"Fine, you know what, I'll be at the front gate.
“你们去挖吧 让我远离这一切”
You guys go dig. Just keep me the hell away from this"
“我很抱歉我在那儿时心态有点炸了”
I'm sorry that I kind of blew up there a little bit,
但这只是因为我很敏感
but it's just because I'm sensitive,
尤其是现在
especially now
所有这些事情已经开始发生
that all this stuff has started happening.
对不起,回到你的比喻
And I'm sorry, going back to your analogy,
我不想戳一个
I don't want to poke a hornets' nest
有放射性黄蜂飞出的马蜂窝
that has radioactive hornets come flying out.
-我已经被它蜇过一次了,对吧? -是的,我知道
‐I already been stung once by it, right? ‐Yeah, I know.
在那个点,如果我们下降两英尺,我们再测试
To that point, if we're going down two feet and we're testing,
再下降两英尺,我们再测试,如果是这种情况
and two feet and we're testing, if that is the case,
那么这些辐射水平将会上升,我们可以停止 -绝对地
‐those levels are gonna be going up, and we can stop. ‐Absolutely.
‐我们每次都会看到 --如果布兰登看到数据说
‐We'll see it every time. ‐And if Brandon
“好吧,我会同意的”
looks at the data and says, "Okay, I will sign off on this,"
那么,布莱恩特,你会接受吗?
you're good with it, then, Bryant?
-你是这个意思吗? -他是我的老板
‐Is that what you're saying? ‐He's‐he's my boss.
但我只是想解读下
But I'm‐I'm just trying to get a read
你个人所在的处境
for where you are personally.
如果他同意了,你会觉得舒服些吗?
If he signs off on it, are you comfortable with it?
塞加拉:因为你要最终负责
SEGALA: 'Cause you're ultimately responsible
看,就像我说的,我要回复他
Look, I like I said, I just answer to him.
-不 -所以,如果那是他想做的,那么
‐No, but you're ‐So, if that's what he wants to do, then
比莱恩特:你知道,我有我的观点,那些人有他们的观点
BRYANT: You know, I had my points, those guys had their points.
你知道,我们并不完全同意
You know, we weren't totally in agreement,
所以是时候打电♥话♥
so it was time to get on the phone
让布兰登跟上我们的发现速度
and get Brandon up to speed
并了解他对事情的看法了
with what we found and get his take on things.
扎克,菲尔,非常感谢你们的到来
Zach, Phil, thank you so much for coming out.
‐这些都是很棒的数据 -谢谢大家
‐These are fantastic data. ‐Thank y'all.
-多谢你们 -谢谢 - 不用谢
‐Thanks, guys. ‐Thank you. ‐Appreciate it.
特拉维斯:好吧,我们给布兰登打电♥话♥
TRAVIS: All right, let's call Brandon
让布兰登做决定
and let Brandon make the decision.
(电♥话♥响起)
(phone rings)
-嘿 ‐布莱恩特:嘿,布兰登
‐Hey. ‐BRYANT: Hey, Brandon.
布莱恩特和特拉维斯在这里
It's, uh, Bryant and Travis here.
大家好
Hey, guys.
皮行者牧场发生了什么事?
What‐what's happening out at Skinwalker Ranch?
我们发现了有趣的东西 然后我们遇到问题了
We've got interesting things, and then we've got things
我不得不暂停
that lend me to pause and
这让我很担心
have me concerned.
我会让特拉维斯解释,你知道
And I'll let Travis explain, you know, what we found
我们和那些做GPR
with‐with the folks doing
和探地雷达工作的人有了发现
the GPR, or ground‐penetrating radar work.
就在2号♥农场前面
Right in front of Homestead Two
好的
地下有一个异常现象,范围从
there is an anomaly underground that ranges from about
大约12或13英尺一直到35英尺深
12 or 13 feet all the way down to 35 feet,
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表