剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
有真正的政♥府♥组织
there are real government organizations,
他们对这种现象感兴趣
who are interested in this phenomena
并且正在认真对待它
and‐and are taking it seriously.
布兰登:哇
BRANDON: Wow.
特拉维斯:
TRAVIS: After being contacted
在与政♥府♥代表
by representatives of the government,
包括情报界的一些人联♥系♥后
including some folks in the intelligence community,
我很清楚
it was clear to me that someone had
有人一直在跟踪我们在牧场上的进展
been following our progress on the ranch.
托马斯:看那个--那是什么?
THOMAS: Look at that‐‐ what is that?
- 那里有一架直升飞机 ‐是的,当然是
‐There's a helicopter right up there. ‐Yeah, sure is.
托马斯:你能听到
THOMAS: You can hear it.
特拉维斯:那家伙就在那儿徘徊
TRAVIS: That dude's hovering right there.
我想现在有人在监视我们
I think somebody's watching us right now.
看起来是这样子
That's exactly what it looks like.
特拉维斯:我认为他们正在观察我们,伙计们
TRAVIS: I think they're‐they're watching us, guys.
埃里克:所以,伙计们
ERIK: So, guys, I'm gonna try to go in,
我会试着进去看看转发器的数据
and look at the transponder data.
看看我能不能认出它是谁
See if I can figure out who it is.
是的,这是个好主意,埃里克
Yeah, that's a good idea, Erik.
他们应该根据法律,正确转发
They should by law, right, be transponding.
我们得到了什么,埃里克?
What we got, Erik?
他们根本没有转发
They didn't show up at all.
布莱恩特:那么你是否担心
BRYANT: So do you have a fear
他们可能会关闭我们的项目,或者. . ?
that there's the possibility of them shutting us down or...?
‐特拉维斯:不,我不这么认为
‐TRAVIS: No, you know... ‐I don't think so, I think it's
我认为他们会鼓励我们朝着一个正确方向前进
more they're gonna encourage us to go in a direction.
但他们想让世界人♥民♥
But do they want
知道发生了什么吗?
the world to know what's happening?
他们不会告诉任何人
They won't tell anybody.
他们可能不会,但是,我的意思是 . .
They may not, but, I mean...
我怀疑他们会承认
I doubt they will acknowledge that they
他们曾经与我们见过面
ever had the meeting with us.
但他们会随时
Uh, but they will know
知道我们的进度
what we know at that point.
是的,我们受到监控的事实
Yeah, the fact that we're being monitored,
说明我们的努力在这些渠道中
that our efforts have received a higher level
得到了更高层次人的关注和了解
of attention and awareness within those channels,
我认为这说明了这个牧场的现实意义
I think speaks to the reality of this ranch.
绝对的,我同意
Absolutely, I agree.
我100%同意
I agree 100%.
布兰登:由于我们已经获得了
BRANDON: As we have obtained
所有这些数据和证据
all of this data and evidence,
我认为
I think now
现在我们有责任推进这件事
it is our responsibility to take this forward.
但我想听听
But I'd like to hear
团队的意见
from the team, you know,
我们需要实施什么事情
what do we need to implement
来帮助我们将这项研究
that will help us advance this research
提升到一个新的水平?
to the next level?
埃里克:所以,很自然
ERIK: So, naturally, I'm interested
我对增加我们的仪器带宽很感兴趣
in increasing our instrumentation bandwidth.
我们在地♥产♥上的虚拟存在
Our virtual presence on the property.
我的意思是,我们不能总是在场
I mean, we can't always be present.
同时,我有一种感觉
At the same time, I have a feeling‐‐
不仅仅是一种感觉 我有数据表明
more than a feeling‐‐ I have the data
一直在发生的事情
that suggests that there are things taking place
是这个谜题的一部分
all the time that are part of this puzzle,
我们希望尽可能多地收集这些数据
and we want to collect as much of that as possible.
布莱恩特:这是个好主意
BRYANT: That's a great idea.
特拉维斯:所以我们真正应该做的另一个实验是
TRAVIS: So another experiment that we really should do,
我们应该设计和建立一个
also, is that we should design
非常棒的小型卫星平台
and construct a very good, small satellite platform
我们可以将其作为次要的设备来启动
that we can get launched as a secondary payload,
成为美国宇航局的免费项目
uh, pretty much for free‐‐ NASA has projects‐‐
特别是当我们涉及大学中的项目
especially if we involve a university.
他们将免费为你启动它
They'll launch it for you for free.
你无需付费即可启动它
You don't have to pay to get it launched.
而且我们会把它放在一个
And‐and we would put it in an orbit
越过牧场的轨道上
that goes over the ranch.
布兰登:哇
BRANDON: Wow.
特拉维斯:这样我们就可以
TRAVIS: And so that we would
不断地从中获取数据
continually get data from it.
哇
Wow.
特拉维斯:我想尝试重现出
TRAVIS: I want to try and
因刺♥激♥因素而产生的异常现象
reproduce stimulating the phenomenon.
就像火箭测试日
Like the rocket test day, where we were
我们用火箭进行测量
doing measurements with the rockets,
然后突然间,我们看到了很多现象
and then, suddenly, we see so many phenomena.
我想看看我们是否可以重现这个现象
I want to see if we can reproduce that.
托马斯之前说过,也许牧场对这个实验已经免疫了
Thomas has‐has said before, maybe the ranch
我们每次都必须把实验提高一个档次
gets immune to it and we have to bring it up a notch each time.
你知道,下次我们要做两倍多的火箭吗?
You know, do we do twice as many rockets the next time?
还是我们做一个更大的火箭?
Or do we do one bigger rocket?
‐这是我们真正应该关注的事情 -对
‐That is something we should really look at. ‐Right.
塞加拉:所以我的建议是
SEGALA: So what I would propose,
我认为重要的是 我们要立即建立一个
I think that it's important that we have a medical program
重要的医疗计划的准则
with protocols in place before anybody
在其他人返回那个牧场之前
steps back on that ranch in a significant way.
布兰登:是的,健康和安全
BRANDON: Yeah, health and safety
都很重要
is going to be important, especially given the fact that
特别是考虑到
Tom and Travis
汤姆和特拉维斯都因为
both went to the hospital as a result
过去几个月的异常活动而去了医院
of the activities over the last few months.
特拉维斯:如果在剂量计爆表时
TRAVIS: It would've been great to have had
能记录下了我的生命体征
my vitals and all that
和所有数据,并显示我受到了辐射
being recorded when the dosimeter went off,
那就太好了
and said I was exposed to radiation.
塞加拉:一些事情正在发生
SEGALA: There is something going on.
射线似乎是从地面散发出来的
It seems to emanate from the ground.
我们怎样才能更好地了解它?
How can we learn more about it?
特拉维斯:这就是我想知道的--我们怎样才能
TRAVIS: That's what I want to know‐‐ how can we get
得到一个非常深的核心样本?
a really deep core sample?
我们能挖得非常非常深吗?
Like, like, can we dig really, really, really deep?
布莱恩特:不过,当你挖掘时
BRYANT: How do you feel about
有什么感觉,或者你会想雇人吗?
doing that digging, though, or would you want to hire somebody?
因为即使在我们进行岩心钻探时
Because even when we did the core drilling,
你也知道,你选择远离自己的位置
you know, you chose to position yourself away.
而你是遭受挖掘
And you're the one that has suffered
导致严重后果的人
the ramifications of the digging
这可以追溯到我们第一次
and this goes way back to what we talked about
开始挖掘时所涉及的内容
when we first began this exercise.
我不想让你受到伤害
I don't want to put you in harm's way.
布莱恩特:当你挖掘时感觉怎么样?
BRYANT: How do you feel about doing that digging?
我不想让你受到伤害
I don't want to put you in harm's way.
我不希望你觉得自己是被迫参与其中
I don't want you to feel like you're pushed into that.
托马斯:嗯
THOMAS: Well, the points
我们确定的点没有那么深
that we identified are not that deep.
它们并没有那么深
They're not that far down.
15、20英尺没什么大不了的
15, 20 feet is not a big deal.
我只要戴上我的锡箔安全帽
I'm just gonna wear my tinfoil hard hat.
(笑声)
(laughter)
托马斯:我周围确实有很多人认为
THOMAS: I do have a lot of people around me
毫无疑问
that think, without a doubt,
我的受伤与挖掘有关
my injury was tied to the digging.
好吧,还不能确定和挖掘有关
Well, it's not conclusive that it was the digging.
这就是为什么我自己也会说
So that's why there's part of me that said,
“是的,我会非常谨慎”
"Yeah, I would, I'd just be very cautious."
不过,我有一个问题要问你们
I have a question for you guys, though.
自从你第一次拥有牧场以来
For the first time since you've owned the ranch,
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表