剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
你们中的一个人只要搬着这张桌子的一端
One of y'all just get on one end of this table
我们就拿着这个东西走路
and we'll just walk with this thing.
即使我们在第一个钻探地点
Even though we didn't find anything
没有发现任何东西
at our first drill site,
我们还是要移♥动♥到另一个地方
we're gonna move to another place,
就在2号♥农场的前面
right in front of Homestead Two.
布莱恩特:再过来一点 好的
BRYANT: A little more. All right.
到那里就好 谢谢你,兄弟
About there is good. Thank you, man.
至少树木挺配合工作的
At least the trees cooperated.
塞加拉:有一个道理是
SEGALA: This is the one that,
如果我们发现辐射梯度或辐射增加
if we find radiation gradients or increases of radiation,
这就是事情会发生的地方 -同意
‐this is where it's gonna happen. ‐Agreed.
我们都知道皮行者牧场有很多伤害
We all know there's been a lot of injuries on Skinwalker Ranch
这基于我们所认为的电离辐射
based upon what we perceived to be ionizing radiation.
我们在短期内称其为“伽马辐射”
We call that "gamma radiation" for a short term.
就在那边,我的剂量计出了问题
Right over there is where my, uh, dosimeter went off
我受到了辐射
and I got exposed to radiation.
因此,我们正在寻找是否可以测量
So, we were looking to see if we can measure
土壤中的电离或伽马辐射
ionizing or gamma radiation in the soil,
这将为我们提供一些信息,让我们回过头来
which would then give us some information to go back and say
说明这些人受伤的原因
why these people are getting hurt.
好吧,也许这将是标记“X”的地方
Well, maybe this will be "X" marks the spot.
那就是我在GPR上打上“X”的地方
That's where I put the "X" on the GPR
并是我们应该挖掘的地方
and said that's where we should dig.
布莱恩特:看那个
BRYANT: Look at that.
整个电源线都在摇晃
The whole power line's wobbling.
塞加拉:为什么会那样摇摆?
SEGALA: Why is that rocking like that?
(放电)
(electrical discharge)
特拉维斯:电线快疯了
TRAVIS: The wire's going nuts.
太暴♥力♥了
It was violent.
-看,那里 -一直延伸到那里 ‐看,是的
‐Look, there‐‐ all the way down there. ‐Look, it's...
‐特拉维斯:哦! ‐埃里克:天哪
‐TRAVIS: Oh! ‐ERIK: Holy sh...
是的
Yeah.
这太疯狂了
It's crazy.
就在这时,有什么东西让附近的电线杆摇晃起来
Just then, something made the utility pole nearby shake,
就像地震一样
like we were having an earthquake.
塞加拉:有人在弄乱那根电线?
SEGALA: Somebody messing with that wire?
‐特拉维斯:谁会在那里? -我不知道!
‐TRAVIS: Who would be there? ‐I don't know!
塞加拉:他们停止了颤抖
SEGALA: They stopped shaking.
这真的很奇怪
That is really weird.
这很疯狂
That's crazy.
那很奇怪
That was strange. I mean,
我的意思是,也许汤姆和龙是对的
maybe Tom and Dragon were right.
也许我们不应该在牧场上钻
Maybe we shouldn't have drilled here on the ranch.
布莱恩特:只是因为另一个安全措施
BRYANT: Just for one other safety measure,
我会和埃里克一起走,我们会进去
I'm gonna walk with Erik, we'll go in there,
看看这东西是不是坏了
see if this thing goes off or else...
你有盖革计数器,对吧?
And you've got the Geiger counter, right?
我的意思是,我不喜欢做一个人类辐射探测器
I mean, I don't love being a human radiation detector,
但我宁愿在我们走得更远之前它会好起来
but I'd rather us pick it up before we get any further along.
‐如果有情况的话就快点出去 ‐埃里克:我想去你经历过
‐Just get out quick if it... ‐ERIK: I want to go to the exact same spot
异常情况的同一个地方
where you experienced what you did.
--就在那边的拐角处,对吧? -我知道 我知道
‐It was at the corner over there, right? ‐I know, I know.
-好的 - 让我们知道你发现了什么,伙计们
‐All right. ‐Let us know what you find, guys.
-好的 -会的
‐Okay. ‐Will do.
特拉维斯:我认为我们发现的是
TRAVIS: I think what we're finding
无论如何,在我们脚下
is that there isn't a radioactive source
并没有永久性的放射源
underneath us that's permanent, anyway.
是的
Yep.
这看起来就像填充污垢
That just looks like fill dirt.
我的意思是,那只是泥巴,仅此而已
I mean, that's just mud, is all that is.
就像它不久前刚刚放在那里一样
That's like, that's like it has just been put there
因为他们正在修路
not long ago because they were making a road.
所以,我想我们的前提是,如果我们在路上
So, I guess our premise is that if anything that we're doing
所做的任何事情激起了异常活动
out there on the road stirs up activity, we'll see it on one
我们会在一个或多个这样的设备上看到情况 -是的
‐or more of these devices. ‐Yeah.
现在看起来它只在那个典型的范围内
Right now it looks like it's just that typical range.
听那嘎嘎作响
Listen to that bit chatter.
它在那里
There it is.
小伙子,那东西听起来像撞击到什么东西
Boy, that thing sounds like it's hitting something hard.
是啊,到底是什么?
Yeah, what the heck is it?
布莱恩特:我们应该出去看看
BRYANT: Should we go out and look at that,
还是你想在这里多逛逛?
or do you want to poke around here a little bit more?
也许我们应该过去看看
Maybe we head over and take a peek.
是的,我们去看看
Yeah, let's go see.
小伙子,那东西不动了
Boy, that thing is not moving.
(金属摩擦)
(metal grinding)
男:是的
MAN: Yeah.
(重叠的嘎嘎作响)
(overlapping chatter)
那声音听起来像是在艰难作业
That thing's sounding like it's working way harder.
是的 我们遇到了一个硬岩层,一开始很软
Yeah. We hit a hard layer. It was soft,
然后,突然之间,砰的一声
and then, all of a sudden, boom.
是的,有某种天然岩层
Yeah, there's some kind of natural layer, I think,
我想,大概就是这么厚
that's about this thick or so.
这就是我们在GPR中看到的
That's what we were seeing in the GPR.
哦,哇 看那个
Ooh, wow. Look at that.
哦
Oh.
我没有看到任何疯狂的东西
I don't see anything crazy.
只是更多的污垢
Just more dirt.
我们在29英尺处,此时这只是一种普通的
We're at 29 feet, and that's just kind of normal dirt
污垢
at this point.
普通粘土,随便你怎么称呼
Normal clay, whatever you call that.
-我有一个大问题要问你 -嗯 嗯
‐I got a big question for you. ‐Mm‐hmm
你觉得现在在牧场上挖土怎么样?
What do you think about digging on the ranch now?
从我的角度来看,这是一个复杂的答案
It's kind of a complicated answer from my standpoint.
我很高兴--根据我们的设备从地下
I'm happy‐‐ the fact that we didn't pick up any radiation
挖出来的东西,我们没有发现
or any dangerous things, based on the equipment we have
任何辐射或任何危险的东西
coming out of the ground.
但是,如果你查看传说
But if you look at the lore,
流传下来的故事或报告
or the stories passed down, or the reports,
当你在牧场挖掘时
stuff doesn't always happen immediately
事情并不总是立即发生
when you dig on the ranch.
这可能需要一段时间
It can take time.
仅仅因为我们今天在钻探过程中
Just because we didn't find anything today
没有发现任何东西
with the drilling process,
这并不意味着坏事情
that doesn't mean that things aren't gonna happen
会因为我们钻探而不会发生
as a result of us drilling.
我听你的
I hear you.
我同意现在不让我们
I... and I agree it doesn't give us carte blanche
随意全权去挖掘
to just go digging willy‐nilly.
但也许这会帮助我们说
But maybe it's gonna help us say,
“看,挖掘可能并不一定会导致"
"Look, digging may not necessarily be
“发生人们认为的令人讨厌的事情"
such a heebie‐jeebie thing that, that people think it is."
(电脑发出哔哔声)
(computers beeping)
(羊驼尖叫)
(alpacas screaming)
♪ ♪
邓肯博士?
Dr. Duncan?
你今天怎么样?
好多了,但是
Been better, but, uh, I think you're here
我想你是来帮忙的,对吧?
to help out with that, right?
嗯,希望是的
Well, hopefully.
他就在这里
He's, uh, right over here.
所以,从那以后他就一直在沮丧,或者 ?
So, has he been down ever since, or has he...?
不,他一直在转悠
No, he's‐he's been up and around.
一开始他情绪低落
He was down a lot at the beginning.
我今天早上醒来时
I woke up this morning to this screaming sound
听到了我不熟悉的尖叫声
that I wasn't familiar with.
羊驼处于某种痛苦之中
The alpacas were under some sort of distress.
发现他们中的一个正在受到攻击
Came to find out one of 'em was under attack.
邓肯:好吧,让我们看看能不能抓到他
DUNCAN: Well, let's see if we can get ahold of him.
汤姆:羊驼非常痛苦
TOM: The alpacas were in a great degree of distress,
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表