剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
Like, right now.
塞加拉:我认为你应该打电♥话♥给你的妻子
SEGALA: I think you should call your wife.
特拉维斯:他现在需要车辆
TRAVIS: He needs to be in the car, right now,
要去急诊室
on the way to the emergency room.
特拉维斯:我们不是在这里玩游戏
TRAVIS: We're not playing a game here.
发生这种情况,我们看的现象
This happened, we saw phenomena and the same symptoms are occurring
和他住院一周时出现的症状相同
when it put him in the hospital for a week,
我们没有理由再谈论事情严不严重了
and there's no reason for us to talk about it any further.
(发动机启动)
(engine starts)
这很奇怪 我不知道该说什么 奇怪
It's bizarre. I don't know what to say about it. Bizarre.
不是奇怪 它很吓人
Bizarre is not the word. It's scary.
我想我应该打电♥话♥给布兰登
I think I should probably call Brandon.
(座机的响铃)
(line ringing)
龙
布莱恩特:嘿,布兰登
BRYANT: Hey, Brandon.
所以,我把埃里克带到这里
So, I've got Erik here with me.
这是一件紧急的事情,我想尽快
It's kind of an urgent matter I wanted to talk to you about
和你谈谈
real quick.
所以,如你所知,我们昨晚让团队出动
So, as you know, we had the team out last night.
我们正在完成最后一次实验
We were finishing up our last experiment,
我们开始接收到非常厉害的射频信♥号♥♥
and we started picking up really heavy RF signals
和类似的辐射,就像我们以前一样
and things like that like we have previously.
而且,突然之间,汤姆·温特顿...
And, uh, all of the sudden, Tom Winterton...
开始说他头疼
started saying that he had a headache
然后伸手摸到他之前严重受伤的
and then reached back to the spot on the back of his head
后脑勺的位置
where he previously had his serious injury
并说他又在那里感到疼痛
and said that he was having pain there again.
哦,天哪
我的意思是,很明显我们真的不能再冒险了
I mean, it was apparent that we really couldn't risk things.
所以,卡莱布扶住了他
So, Kaleb actually grabbed him
开车把他带到急诊室做更多的检查
and drove him to the emergency room to have more testing.
啊
我不敢相信汤姆居然...
在急救室里
是的,伙计,这让我惊慌失措(哔)
Yeah, dude, it has me rattled as (bleep).
这真是麻烦事
埃里克:我认为是的
ERIK: I think it is.
我想了解发生了什么,但不以发生
I want to understand what's going on but not at the expense
更多这样的病症为代价
of more episodes like this.
我不知道我们做了什么会触发他的病症
I don't know that we did anything that would trigger it.
我们在该死的山岭上点亮了光,我们什么也没做 . .
We shined lights on the damn mesa, we did nothing...
-是的 ‐.... 这样就导致了这个结果
‐Yeah. ‐...that would do it.
布兰登,这就是折磨我的原因,我全副武装了
That's what kills me, Brandon. I‐I'm armed to the teeth
但我觉得我还不如带着苍蝇拍
and I feel like I might as well be carrying a flyswatter.
我的意思是--这让我非常沮丧
I don't‐‐ I mean, it's‐it's beyond frustrating to me.
我所知道的是 人们正在受伤
All I know is that people are getting hurt and we've got to figure out
我们必须弄清楚为什么会发生这种情况
why the hell that is happening.
我同意
我同意
埃里克 龙
我要你们立即离开这里
让大家一起离开
我认为这是个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
随时通知我
等会再见
I will. See you.
谢谢
布兰登:我们在皮行者牧场学到的是
BRANDON: What we've learned at Skinwalker Ranch
如果你不带着一定程度的
is if you don't approach the ranch
谦卑、尊重和关怀接近牧场,就会发生坏事
with a degree of humility and reverence and care, bad things happen.
埃里克:汤姆身上发生的事情是实验的结果吗?
ERIK: Did what happened to Tom happen as a result of an experiment?
我认为正确的策略是更好地观察
I think the right strategy is to observe better.
布赖恩特:事实上,托马斯又遭受了一次
BRYANT: The fact that Thomas has suffered another injury
几乎会夺去他生命的伤病
related to the one that almost took his life,
这让我怀疑我们是否应该还待在这里
it makes me put in question if any of us should even be here anymore.
特拉维斯:在我来到皮行者牧场之前
TRAVIS: Before I came here to Skinwalker Ranch,
我真的不相信我所听到的故事
I really didn't believe the stories I'd heard.
不明飞行物,牛被肢解,会变形的动物...
UFOs, cattle mutilations, shape‐shifting animals...
这一切都显得太离奇了
It all seemed too bizarre.
但是现在我已经在这里亲眼目睹了一些事情
But now that I've been here and seen things firsthand,
我无法摆脱一种感觉 那就是非常奇怪的事情
I can't shake the feeling that something very strange
真的会在这里发生
really is happening here.
是什么原因造成这些事情的?
What's causing it?
它来自哪里?
Where is it coming from?
我不知道
I don't know.
但更大的问题是:它危险吗?
But the bigger question is this: is it dangerous?
这让我思考:
It's making me think:
我们在这里就是让自己处于危险之中吗?
are we putting ourselves at risk just being here?
布兰登:我想让大家尽快离开这里
BRANDON: I wanted to get out here as soon as I could.
山岭上的光,汤姆的伤--这些都是真实的事情
Lights on the mesa, Tom's injuries‐‐ these things are real.
布莱恩特:某事造成了如此大的干扰,以至于一架
BRYANT: Something's caused so much interference
价值35,000 美元的无人机无法连接到它的控制装置
that a $35,000 drone couldn't connect to its controls.
这意味着这里的某处有一个发射器
It means there's a transmitter here somewhere.
这个发射器在哪里?
Where is this transmitter?
我得到了我最大的读数
I get my biggest readings looking up.
特拉维斯:它来自天上
TRAVIS: It's coming from the sky.
汤姆:在地下室,有一个奇怪的房♥间
TOM: In the basement, there's a weird room.
那是什么?
What is that?
我们需要看看里面到底有什么
We need to see what's really in there.
埃里克:这可能是人类遗骸
ERIK: It could be human remains.
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表