剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
(Thomas panting)
布赖恩特: 是的,我们快到了
BRYANT: Yep, we're almost to it.
(喘气)
(pants)
它毁坏了
That's destroyed.
嘿,特拉维斯
Hey, Travis,
我们肯定不能再拿这枚火箭升空了
we're certainly not taking this rocket up again.
塞加拉:哦,伙计
SEGALA: Oh, man.
特拉维斯:我们的第一个测试彻底失败
TRAVIS: Our first test was a complete bust.
塞加拉: 哦,这玩意进水了
SEGALA: Oh, this thing is hosed.
特拉维斯:频谱分♥析♥仪全坏了
TRAVIS: The spectrum analyzer's all banged up,
开关不见了 它已经阵亡了
and the on/off switch is missing. It's had it.
塞加拉:我们有录音吗? 我想看看有没有 . . .
SEGALA: Did we record, though? I want to see if...
好吧,如果我们有一些数据,那就太好了
Well, that'd be great if we got some data.
我当然希望频谱分♥析♥仪
I sure hope the spectrum analyzer
在手♥机♥落地之前获得足够的数据
got enough data to the phone before it hit the ground,
也许我们可以从中获取一些数据
and maybe we can get some data off of it.
让我们启动下一枚火箭
Let's get the next rocket going,
我们要发射它
and we'll launch it.
嘿,火箭失败了
Hey, rockets fail.
这就是为什么我们要有更多的火箭
That's why we have more of 'e.
所以我们只需要再做一次测试
So we just have to do another test.
这就是它的工作原理
That's how it works.
埃里克,你来吧
Erik, you're up.
我们接下来要当你的仪器
We're gonna do your instrument next.
这是一个伽马射线探测器
This is a gamma ray detector,
我们已将其配备得尽可能轻
and we've outfitted it to be as light as it can be
且尽可能小
and as small as it can be.
特拉维斯:对于我们的第二次发射
TRAVIS: For our second launch,
我们决定继续执行
we decided to go forward
埃里克的想法,不仅要测试射频辐射
with Erik's idea to test not only for RF radiation
还要测试伽马射线
but also for gamma rays.
在测试射频之后
After RF, there's infrared,
还要测试红外线、可见光
visible, ultraviolet,
紫外线,最后是伽马射线
and, finally, gamma rays.
现在,伽马辐射对人类非常危险
Now, gamma radiation is very dangerous to humans,
所以如果测试结果呈阳性
so if the test comes back positive,
这可能意味着我们在皮行者牧场里
it could mean we're all in real danger
都处于真正的危险之中
just being out here on Skinwalker Ranch.
因此,如果我们在飞行过程中检测到伽马射线
So, if we have gamma rays detected during flight,
它就会出现在录音中
it'll show up in a sound recording.
那么,听起来会是怎样的呢?
So, what would it sound like?
(哒哒声)
(clicking)
哦 听起来就像一个盖革计数器
Oh. Sounds just like a Geiger counter.
-确实 ‐但是我们将能够得到波形
‐Exactly. ‐But we'll be able to get the waveform.
所以我们可以分♥析♥它,看看我们能不能找出什么 . . .
So we can analyze it and see if we can find out what...
特拉维斯:如果它随着高度或其他什么而变化,对吧?
TRAVIS: If it changes with altitude or whatever, right?
我真的很想将我们在地面上
I'm really interested in comparing
得到的读数 与我们在高处得到的读数
the readings that we get down here at ground level
进行比较,看看我们是否
with those that we get at altitude to see if, in fact,
真的能得到伽马射线
we are getting gamma rays.
如果能量来自高处
If they're coming from altitude,
我们得到的数值应该越高
the amount should increase the higher we get.
-但是如果能量来自地面 -如果能量来自地面
‐But if they're coming from the ground... ‐If they're coming
数值会减少 这能告诉我们一些事实
from the ground, it'll decrease. This will tell us something.
-对? ‐埃里克:没错 当然
‐Right? ‐ERIK: That's right. Sure.
-好的 我们走吧 -好的
‐All right. Let's go. ‐All right.
塞加拉:是的,这是一个非常脆弱的设置
SEGALA: Yeah, this is a very fragile setup.
所以我们需要真正保护它
So we need to really protect it.
(呼呼)
(whirring)
特拉维斯:伙计们,我们正准备发射另一个火箭
TRAVIS: We are about ready to go launch another one, folks.
塞加拉:看看奶牛
SEGALA: Look at the cows.
(哞哞)
(mooing)
这是最奇怪的事情
That is the strangest thing.
就在我们开始发射火箭之前
Just before we started to fire the rockets,
奶牛的行为很奇怪
the cows are acting very strangely.
他们跑过田野
They were running across the field,
聚集在一起打斗
grouping together, fighting.
布莱恩特:这太疯狂了
BRYANT: That's crazy.
埃里克:它们把自己
ERIK: Here they've crammed themselves
挤到了牧场的东北角
into the northeast corner of the ranch.
他们挤得已经不能靠得更近了
They couldn't possibly get any closer to one another.
他们表现得
And they're behaving
好像被什么东西激怒了一样
as if they've been agitated by something.
布莱恩特:以前从未见过
BRYANT: Never seen that before.
‐看,看,看,看! ‐埃里克:那是什么?
‐Look, look, look, look! ‐ERIK: What is that?
-那是什么? -特拉维斯:我们看到 - 我们看到了一些东西 稍等
‐What is that? ‐TRAVIS: We got‐‐ we got something. Hold on.
托马斯:我想这是一架飞机
THOMAS: It's a plane, I think.
-它消失了 -不,那不是飞机
‐It's gone. ‐Nah, that wasn't a plane.
我们仍然能看到它
We'd still see it
-如果它是一架飞机的话 ‐塞加拉:那是什么鬼东西?
‐if it was a plane. ‐SEGALA: What the hell was that?
特拉维斯:那不够疯狂吗?
TRAVIS: Was that not crazy?
特拉维斯:我不知道那是什么
TRAVIS: I don't know what that was,
但它不是一架飞机
but it wasn't an airplane,
也不是很容易能解释的东西
and it wasn't something that would be easily explained away.
就是这个非常非常明亮的半透明球
It was this really, really bright translucent ball.
然后它就--嗖
And then it just‐‐ shoop‐‐ just disappeared
消失成一个点
into a single point, like it vanished off
就像消失在天空中
into the sky or something.
‐塞加拉:那是什么? ‐这是一个明亮的 . . .
‐SEGALA: What was that? ‐It was a bright...
‐托马斯:现在几点了? ‐塞加拉:凯特琳,你看到了吗?
‐THOMAS: What time is it? ‐SEGALA: Kaitlin, did you see that?
特拉维斯:这些家伙想分开站着 持续寻找这些在天空中
TRAVIS: The guys want to stand around and keep looking for these UFOs
突然出现的不明飞行物,但我告诉他们
popping up in the sky, but I'm telling 'em,
看,如果现在发生了什么,我们需要把仪器放到天空中
"Look, if it's happening now, we need to get the instruments
这样我们才能真正测量出到底发生了什么事
in the sky so we can really measure what's going on."
好吧,好吧,让我们发射,看看会发生什么
All right, well, let's launch and see what happens.
三,二
Three, two,
一,点火
one, ignition.
‐布莱恩特:哦,耶! ‐托马斯:好大的烟雾
‐BRYANT: Oh, yeah! ‐THOMAS: Holy smokes.
布莱恩特:呃-哦
BRYANT: Uh‐oh.
-天啊 -呃-哦
‐Oh, man. ‐Uh‐oh. ‐One, two, three,
-一二三四五
four, five.
-完美 ‐特拉维斯:好样的降落!
‐Perfect. ‐TRAVIS: Good chute!
-是的! -是的! - (轻笑)
‐Yes! ‐Yeah! ‐(chuckling)
伙计,当我们看到不明飞行物时
Man, we may have real data
我们可能得到真实的数据
while we saw a UFO.
这是我们的英雄火箭
This is our hero rocket right here.
-牛X ‐布莱恩特:我在这个牧场上
‐Awesome. ‐BRYANT: All the time I've spent
度过了很长的时间,但我从来没有真正看到过什么东西
on this ranch, I've never really seen anything.
但现在
But right now
我真的看到了
I, I actually saw
我认为的不明飞行物
what I would consider a UFO.
特拉维斯:我想它就在灌木丛的另一边
TRAVIS: It's right on the other side of the bush, I think.
托马斯:就在那儿!
THOMAS: Right there!
特拉维斯:哦,汤姆找到了!
TRAVIS: Oh, Tom found it!
多年来,我听过数百个关于在皮行者牧场
For years, I've heard hundreds of stories
目击到UFO的故事
about UFO sightings at Skinwalker Ranch,
但是我不得不承认,我认为它们
but‐‐ I have to admit‐‐ I thought they were
都只是某些人想象力过度活跃的产物
all just products of someone's overactive imagination.
我从没想过我会亲眼看到一个
I never thought I'd actually see one in person.
我们看到了一个不明飞行物
We saw a UFO.
布莱恩特:伙计,这太不可思议了
BRYANT: Dude, that was incredible.
-你看见了吗? -我看见了
‐Did you see it? ‐I did.
好吧,你从中悟出了什么?
Well, what do you make out of it?
这不是一架飞机,我们仍然能看到它
It wasn't an airplane, or we'd've still been seeing it.
埃里克:嗯,没有轨迹
ERIK: Well, there was no contrail.
没有声音
No sound.
我希望我们可以逐帧评估它
I'm hopeful that we can evaluate it
或许可以更好地理解它
frame by frame and perhaps understand better
是来自地球的东西
whether it's something of mundane origin
还是非地球的东西
or something very different.
伙计们
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表