剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
- (哔哔声) ‐德里克:我们无法连接
‐(beeping) ‐DERRICK: We're not connected.
我没有连接到遥控器
I'm not connecting to the remote.
我不知道它发生了什么
I don't know what's happening with it.
嗯,我们想让他检查这个区域是有原因的
Well, there's a reason why we wanted him to check this area,
因为会发生类似的事情
because of stuff like this.
布莱恩特:在旧二号♥农场附近
BRYANT: Near the old Homestead Number Two
有一个我们总是遇到电子设备和故障问题的区域
is an area where we're always having issues with electronic equipment and malfunctions.
当我们走到第二农场上方的落水坑时
When we went to the sinkhole that we have up above Homestead Two
发生了另一件类似的事情
another similar thing happened.
我会告诉你,我的手♥机♥没电了 ...
I will tell you, my phone battery just went...
- (劈啪声) ‐你手♥机♥没电了吗?
‐(sputters) ‐Your battery's dead on your phone?
-嗯 -特拉维斯:是的 你的电池也没电了
‐Huh. ‐TRAVIS: Yeah. Your battery's dead, too,
不是吗? ‐手♥机♥关机了
‐ain't it? ‐It shut off.
特拉维斯:如果地♥产♥中
TRAVIS: If there's one place on the property
存在一个地方,手♥机♥和电子设备无法工作
where cell phones and electronic equipment won't work
仪表读数会失控
or meter readings will go haywire,
那这个地方就是这里
it's here.
真正的问题是我们无法弄清楚原因
The real problem is we can't figure out why.
你认为这是来自某物的干扰还是 ...
Do you think it's interference from something or...
嗯,是什么导致了...
Well, it is, but what's cau...
我的意思是,我可以走五英尺,看看它是否会改变
I mean, I could walk five feet and see if it changes.
‐所以让我先这样做,看看会发生什么 -好的
‐So let me do that first and see what happens. ‐Okay.
在那里有连接了吗,德里克?
Is it connecting to you over there, Derrick?
-没有 -嗯
‐No. ‐Huh.
是的,无论如何,我们看到电池在这里表现得很古怪
Yeah, we've seen batteries act squirrelly around here anyway.
它几乎立即耗尽了我手♥机♥的电池
And it zapped the battery of my phone, like, almost instantly.
这一小块地方可能有点奇怪
It could be something weird about this‐this little area here.
埃里克:我确实有
ERIK: I do have
一些明显的信♥号♥♥
some prominent signal here.
‐特拉维斯:以什么频率? 你知道吗? ‐好吧,5480
‐TRAVIS: At what frequency? Do you know? ‐Well, 5480.
特拉维斯:所以,在5GHz
TRAVIS: So, at five gigahertz.
5. 2GHz
5.2.
所以,我们得到了一个5GHz的信♥号♥♥
So, we're getting a five gigahertz signal.
这很奇怪
That's weird.
这不仅仅很奇怪 而且很令人担忧
That's not just weird. It's concerning.
布莱恩特:有几次我在老农场外面
BRYANT: There have been times when I've been out by the old homestead
有一种非常令人毛骨悚然的感觉
and got a really creepy feeling.
所以,不管问题是什么
So, whatever it is, you know,
我会把问题留给科学家们
I'll leave it to the scientists
让他们尝试去破解它 我所知道的
to try and decipher it. All I know
是发生了一些奇怪的事情,造成了如此多的干扰
is that something strange happened that caused
以至于一架价值35,000美元的无人机
so much interference that a $35,000 drone
都无法升空
couldn't get up in the air.
你知道,我们今天可能会卡在这里
You know, we may be done here for the day,
... 因为有这些问题
because, uh... because of this.
我们当然不想让你的无人机处于危险之中
And we certainly don't want to put your drone at risk.
-是的 ‐让我们把它打包起来吧
‐Yeah. ‐Let's call this a wrap.
德里克,伙计,感谢你的出场
Derrick, man, appreciate you coming out.
-我们非常感谢你的出场 - 非常乐意这样做
‐We really appreciate you coming out. ‐More than happy to do it.
-谢谢 谢谢你 -嘿,我们会解决这个问题的
‐Thank you. Thank you. ‐Hey, we'll figure this out.
特拉维斯:有电磁辐射
TRAVIS: There is electromagnetic radiation.
牧场周围到处都是尖刺
That spike all around the ranch.
你知道吗,我们应该用这些TriField仪器 ...
You know what, we should get those TriField meters...
-是的 -在这里
‐Yep. ‐out here.
因此,在无人机停止工作后
So, after the drone stopped working,
我想出了一种方法来修改我们的仪器
I figured out a way that we could modify our meters
以便它们可以帮助我们查明这种干扰的来源
so that they could help us pinpoint the source of this interference.
所以,真的很快,我会告诉你们我们要做什么
So, real quick, I'll show y'all what we're gonna do.
现在,我不确定当我们以特定方式握住这些仪器时
Right now, I'm not sure, when we're holding these meters any particular way,
信♥号♥♥来自哪个方向
which direction the signal's coming from.
这就是这些东西的用途
That's what these are for.
我们把它放在罐子里,打开它
We put this in the can, turn it on.
‐塞加拉:对 这将允许我们
‐SEGALA: Right. ‐That's gonna allow us
进行定向测量
to do directional measurements,
-并告诉我们信♥号♥♥来自哪个方向
and that'll tell us which direction the‐the signal's coming from.
塞加拉:哦,我的上帝,那是巨大的
SEGALA: Oh, my God, that's huge.
- 那是900 -900
‐That's at 900. ‐900.
‐那里有一个亮点 ‐现在有一个巨大的峰值,900兆赫
‐There's a blip there. ‐There is a huge peak right now, 900 megahertz.
它现在收到信♥号♥♥了
It is totally pegged out right now.
当我把仪器转开时,当我把它转向那个方向时
As I turn it away, and as I turn it that way,
它又收集到信♥号♥♥了
it picks back up.
这很奇怪
This is strange.
因为咖啡罐阻挡了任何无关的射频信♥号♥♥
Because the coffee cans block out any extraneous RF signals,
看起来辐射可能
it seems that the radiation might be coming
来自地上而不是地下,就像我们怀疑的那样
from above the ground and not below, like we all suspected.
现在,为了证明这一点,我们需要从牧场的三个随机位置进行测量
Now, to prove it, we need to get measurements from three random locations on the ranch.
通过将我们的仪表
By pointing our meters in the direction
指向我们获得最强读数的方向
toward where we get the strongest reading
并查看它们相交的位置
and see where they intersect,
然后我们可以使用三角测量
we can then use triangulation
来精确定位这种辐射的来源
to pinpoint exactly where this radiation's coming from.
好的,这就是我们需要做的,伙计们
Okay, so here's what we need to do, guys.
我们知道那里有信♥号♥♥
While we know there's a signal there,
让我们从这里跑过去
let's run some distance from here,
比如到直升机停机坪区域的拐角处
like maybe over to the corner of the helipad area.
我们收到信♥号♥♥了,指向了这个方向
We are pegged out, pointed in this direction.
我的手♥机♥在哪里?
Where's my phone?
让我们从两部手♥机♥上读取数据,对吧?
Let's get a reading from both phones, right?
‐托马斯:是的 ‐然后我们可以从这里画一条线 ...
‐THOMAS: Yep. ‐Then we can draw a line from here...
向那个方向,笔直的方向
straight that way, straight in the direction,
然后从那里画一条线
and then from over there draw a line,
这些线交叉的地方,应该是
and wherever those lines cross, that should be
信♥号♥♥的来源
where the signal's coming from.
‐来,让我握住它 ‐看,当我这样拿时
‐Here, let me hold that. ‐See, when I go like this,
我采集到水平的信♥号♥♥
I'm picking up horizontal stuff.
我这样拿,我采集到的是垂直信♥号♥♥
I go like this, I'm picking up vertical.
所以当我像这样向上看时,我得到了最大的读数
So I get my biggest readings when I'm like this, looking up.
是的,它是垂直的 信♥号♥♥来自正上方
Yeah, it's straight. It's coming straight up,.
托马斯:这是莓子暗红色
THOMAS: This is perfectly plum.
它是从那里传来的
It's coming from up there.
看,太疯狂了
Look‐it, it's going nuts.
看那疯狂的跳跃
Look at that jumping like crazy.
好的,现在我们需要上车
All right, right now we need to get in a vehicle
开车 ...
and drive...
到牧场的最远角落,进行测量
to the far corners of the ranch and make this measurement
并在我们测量的地方做上标记
and mark where we were when we made it.
那么我们可以将它映射到地图上
So then we can map it on a map.
所以我们只需要找到
So we just need to find
一个可以用作标记的点
a spot that we can use as a marker.
那边呢?
What about right there?
这朵花就是我们需要的地方
This flower will be our spot.
好的
All right.
它在收到信♥号♥♥
It's pegging out, right now.
‐你的仪器收到信♥号♥♥了吗? -收到了
‐Is it pegging out on yours? ‐Pegged.
特拉维斯:现在的俯仰角是多少?
TRAVIS: What's the pitch angle of these right now?
‐托马斯:我们大约在38度 -塞加拉:接近40度
‐THOMAS: We're right around 38. ‐SEGALA: Close to 40.
特拉维斯:嗯,我想我们从这里得到了我们需要的东西
TRAVIS: Well, I think we got what we need from here.
因此,我们需要向东或向西走
So we need to go either as far east or as far west
多做一个标记
and get one more point.
行动吧
Here you go.
我们必须在这里找到一个点
We've got to find a point down here
并进行刚才在那里做的相同测量
and make the same measurements that we made up there.
特拉维斯:好的,所以
TRAVIS: All right, so,
我们要做的是获取一些我们进行测量的参考点
what we got to do is get some reference points where we took the measurements.
既然吉姆、汤姆和我
Now that Jim and Tom and I
已经记录了牧场上不断出现辐射峰值的三个不同点
have recorded three different points across the ranch where these radiation spikes keep occurring,
我们将把它们绘制在地图上
we're gonna go plot them out on a map
看看设备截获的确切位置
and see exactly where they intercept.
就在这里 是吗?
Right here is the spot. Right?
托马斯:我们就在直升机停机坪旁边
THOMAS: We had right next to the helipad right there.
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表