剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
你们是该牧场上规模最大的一群人
this is the largest group of people to be on that ranch.
而且我知道,你也知道
And I know, you know, you were,
你一开始让我度过了一个困难时期
you were giving me a hard time at the beginning
因为这就像你们说过的一样
'cause you said it's almost like
好像这个牧场有个性
you guys talk as if this ranch has a personality.
因为就像我们说到的那样. .
Because we talked about how when you introduce...
-它会回应,是的 ‐你介绍新人的时候,牧场有了回应
‐It responds, yeah. ‐...somebody new, the ranch responds.
‐它不是一个人 ‐它是一个地方,它不是一个实体
‐It's not a person. ‐It's a place, it's not a, it's not a, an entity.
但它回应了
But it responded.
-是的 -我必须告诉你们
‐Yeah. ‐I have to tell you guys,
当布兰登第一次邀请我进来时
when Brandon first invited me in,
我进来的第一天
the first day I came in here,
我真的不知道会发生什么
I honestly didn't know what to expect.
但我真的不认为你们说的东西是真的
But I didn't think you guys were really onto
因为人们声称见过的99%的东西
what you were onto because I don't believe
我都不相信,对吧?
99% of the things that people claim they've seen, right?
我认为这是“它到底是什么”...
I think this is in that one percent
...这种无法解释现象中的其中百分之一的怪事
of the unexplainable weirdness‐‐ the "what is it?"
现在
And now we've
我们有无可争辩的证据表明
got indisputable evidence
正在发生一种无法解释的
that there is a real phenomenon that's happening
真实现象
that is unexplainable.
不管你想怎么称呼它
Whatever you want to call it.
高奇异性?
High strangeness?
但它是真实的,它就在那里
It's real and it's there.
我认为它最终导致的结果就是改变世界
And I think the ramifications of it is world‐changing.
同意
Agreed.
我会告诉你
And I'll tell you what I told you
我们这次冒险启程时的故事
when we started on this adventure.
我现在比以往任何时候都真正相信
I truly believe now more than ever,
如果这个牧场能够帮助我们
if this ranch can help us better understand
更好地了解宇宙的本质
the nature of the universe,
或许可以证实我们并不孤单
and perhaps confirm that we're not alone,
这确实将是
this will indeed be
有史以来最伟大的科学项目和人类努力
the greatest science project and endeavor of all time.
-是的
‐Right. ‐And...
随着我们向前迈进并采取下一步行动
as we move forward and take next steps,
我们感谢您花时间光临此地
we appreciate you coming in and spending the time.
好吧,你的事对我很有吸引力,布兰登
Well, you have my personal interest, Brandon.
我只是想确保你们都明白
And I just want to make sure you all understand,
我非常重视这一点
I take this very seriously.
因此,当你们继续
And so, as you all continue
验证、复♥制♥. .
to validate, replicate, uh...
并调查出更多
and investigate, uh, even more, I am anxious to see
我渴望看到的下一步结果
what the next... step brings.
我认为这会帮助到整个州
And I think that only helps the entire state.
-非常感谢 -非常感谢你
‐So thanks very much. ‐Thank you very much.
‐我们感谢您的认可 ‐布兰登:谢谢
‐We appreciate that endorsement. ‐BRANDON: Thank you.
我们将继续让您了解
We'll continue to keep you informed,
我们后续观察的情况
as to what we continue to observe.
最终,我们在前进的过程中会有所发现
And, ultimately, what we discover as we move forward.
-我们走吧 ‐布兰登:谢谢,先生们
‐Let's go. ‐BRANDON: Thank you, gentlemen.
太好了,太期待了
Great, looking forward to it.
布兰登:鉴于过去几个月观察到的
BRANDON: Given the extraordinary events that have been observed
和记录到的非同寻常的事件
and recorded over the last several months,
我相信
I believe that we
我们有责任以更积极的方式
have a responsibility to take this forward
推进这件事
in a, in a more aggressive fashion.
这不是事情
It's not a matter of if
是否会发生的问题
something is going to happen.
而是什么时候会发生事情的问题
It's a matter of when that will happen
以及我们是否真的做好了准备
and if we are truly prepared.
‐就在这里! --又来了
‐There it is! ‐There it is again.
很明显是一束光
It is clearly a beam.
塞加拉:这是一个了不起的夏天
SEGALA: This was an amazing summer.
点火!
Ignition!
我认为最重要的是
I think the pinnacle
我们实际上看到了不明飞行物
was that we actually saw UFOs.
‐看,看,看! -那是什么?
‐Look, look, look! ‐What is that?
既然我们确切地知道它们在天空中的样子
Now that we know exactly what they look like
我们就可以开始追踪这些东西了
in the sky, we can start tracking these things.
我们可以建立一个可以在某些方面
We can actually set up a system
与他们通信的系统
that can communicate with them
通过向他们发送信♥号♥♥
in some regard, by sending them signals
来查看他们是否会响应
to see if they respond.
-又来了! ‐塞加拉:这将是
‐There it is again! ‐SEGALA: That would be
革命性的下一阶段
the next step in this evolution of trying
我们将弄清楚他们在这里做什么
to figure out what they are doing here,
以及他们为什么选择这个牧场
and why they picked this ranch
或这个地区来活动
or this area to do it.
布莱恩特:当我第一次来到牧场时
BRYANT: When I first came to the ranch,
当这个地方发生现象前,我是一个不可知论者
I was kind of an agnostic, when it came to the place.
并不是我不相信有事情正在发生
It's not that I didn't believe that things were happening,
而是这些事对我来说 听起来很神奇很古怪
but they sounded pretty amazing and outlandish to me.
哦-哦,就在这里,在这里!
Oh‐oh, right here, over here!
-在那里 -这就对了
‐Right there. ‐That's it.
但在经历了我今年夏天的所作所为之后
But after experiencing what I did this summer,
毫无疑问 在我的脑海中 牧场发生了
there's no doubt in my mind that there's a phenomenon
一种现象或一些事情
or something taking place there
这彻底动摇了我对现实
that has completely shaken my understanding
究竟是什么的看法
on what reality really is.
你肯定看到不明飞行物了,伙计
You got to see a UFO, dude.
目瞪口呆,是的,太疯狂了
Dumbfounded, yeah, it's crazy.
随着我们前进,我认为我们
As we move forward, I think that we could really
真的可以发现一些东西
uncover something that could
可以让像我这样的人以不同的方式看待世界
make people like myself see the world differently.
汤姆,你还好吗?
Tom, you all right?
好吧,让我们带你离开这里,伙计
Well, let's get you the heck out of here, man.
托马斯:嗯,正如他们所说
THOMAS: Well, as they say,
我们已经打开了一个罐头
we've opened up a can.
我们才刚刚开始触及
And we have just begun
这里正在发生的事情的表面
to scratch the surface of what's happening here.
对于我们在调查中得到的每一个答案
For every answer that we're getting in our investigation,
我们都会再创造十个问题
we're creating ten more questions.
这是怎样回事? 它死了
What in the world? It's just dead.
托马斯:谁知道
THOMAS: And who knows
会发生什么疯狂而神奇的事情
what crazy and amazing things are in store.
‐音频信标已打开 -让它离开
‐Audio beacon is on. ‐Let it rip.
是不是很酷
Ain't that cool.
我们在夏天. .
It's absolutely inconceivable...
-哦! ‐. . .经历的、观察到的
‐Oh! ‐...the amount of things
和测量到的东西 绝对是不可思议的
that we experienced and saw and measured over the summer.
这东西看起来有一千英尺长
This looks like there's something a thousand feet long.
我们有无可争辩的证据表明
We have indisputable proof that there is an unusual phenomenon
存在一种不寻常现象
that is not a normal occurrence.
我很兴奋
I'm excited about it.
我迫不及待地想回去做更多的实验
I can't wait to go back and do more experiments.
我迫不及待地想看看外面有什么
I can't wait to see what is out there.
皮行者牧场可能拥有我们尚未发现的
Skinwalker Ranch may hold secrets to the universe
宇宙秘密
that we've yet to uncover.
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表