剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
‐Right. ‐Exactly.
所以我要带大约50个
So I'd like to get about 50
TriField辐射测量仪
of those TriField meters
把它们放在牧场周围的已知位置
and put them in known locations around the ranch,
比如,在我们刚刚测量过的有惊人东西的山上
like, up on the hill where we just measured the crazy stuff,
无论那是什么
whatever that was,
并且它就在那里实时被记录下来
and‐and have it real‐time, right there, being recorded.
-是的,哦耶 -对吧?
‐Yeah. Oh, yeah. ‐Right?
因为如果这样的事情就像我们刚才看到的那样发生
'Cause if something like that is happening like we just saw,
我需要我们记录日期和时间
I want us to capture date and time
因为这样我们可以弄清楚
'cause that way we might‐‐ can figure out
它来自哪里,它在做什么
where it's coming from, what it's doing,
-以及它发生了什么 -是的
‐and what's happening to it. ‐Yeah.
除此之外,我想
Beyond that, I would like to have
彻底扫描整个牧场的
a complete sweep of the radiation spectrum
辐射光谱
over the entire ranch.
托马斯:这让我想起,当时他们
THOMAS: And that reminds me, when they were doing
在内华达州进行的核试验......
the nuclear tests down in Nevada...
-你是在说原♥子♥弹♥试验吗? -是的
‐Are you talking about the atomic bomb testing? ‐Yes.
当他们在内华达州这样做的时候
When they were doing that down in Nevada,
呃,因塔盆地实际上是
uh, the Uinta basin was actually
- 顺风处的热点 -哦真的吗?
‐a hot spot for the downwind. ‐Oh, really?
如果我理解正确的话,测量到的一些最高浓度
Some of the highest concentrations measured,if I understand right, were just
就在这里以北30英里处
30 miles north of here.
好吧,我们也应该调查一下
Well, we should look into that as well.
我们从这些特定的测试中知道衰变产物是什么
We‐we know what the decay products are from those particular tests
这些都有很好的记录
and that's all documented really well. We should
我们应该看看这是如何影响牧场的
look in to see how that may have affected the ranch.
-对? -这是一个好主意 -是的
‐Right? ‐That's a great idea. ‐Yup.
特拉维斯:回溯到曼哈顿计划期间
TRAVIS: Back during the Manhattan Project,
大概早在1945年到50年代初
as, uh, long ago as 1945 and on through the early '50s,
在内华达试验场
a few hundred miles away,
几百里外
at the Nevada Test Site,
还进行了地上的核试验
there were aboveground nuclear tests,
意味着原♥子♥弹♥被引爆了
meaning atomic bombs were set off.
核尘埃被抛向天空
Nuclear fallout was thrown up into the sky,
这是放射性污垢和尘粒
this is radioactive dirt,
然后随气流飞来飞去
dust particles, that then fly around with the air currents,
很多风都带来了这种辐射
and a lot of those winds brought this radiation
飘到皮行者牧场所在的因塔盆地上空
over the Uinta Basin where Skinwalker Ranch is.
所以早在50年代
So back in the '50s,
放射性沉降物很有可能
it's highly likely that radioactive fallout
落在了这个牧场
fell on this ranch,
其中一些今天应该仍然存在
and some of it should still be there today.
暴露在
It's possible that exposure
放射性沉降物中
to radioactive fallout
可能会导致人们出现奇怪的症状
could cause people to have strange symptoms,
甚至可能出现幻觉,看到东西,听到东西
maybe even hallucinations, and see things, hear things,
甚至可能做一些看起来不正常的事情
and maybe even do things that would seem abnormal.
可能有铀之类的
There might be uranium or something
-在这里的泥土里 -对
‐in the dirt here. ‐Right.
所以我们需要进行一次完整的辐射扫描
So we need to have a complete radiation sweep,
- 所以我们得有一张地图 -当然有
‐so we'd have a map. ‐Sure.
-没错 ‐特拉维斯:我们需要寻找氡气
‐That's right. ‐TRAVIS: We need to look for radon gas
因为这是铀衰变的副产品
'cause that's a by‐product of uranium decay.
我们甚至应该寻找 伽马和贝塔和阿尔法
We should look for, uh, gammas and betas and alpha
-粒子 -嗯-嗯
‐particles even. ‐Mm‐hmm.
我们需要在地面上寻找放射性痕迹
We need to look for radioactive trace
或其他东西,所以我们应该看到
or something in the ground, so we should see
当我们做一些像挖洞这样的事情时会发生什么
what happens when we do something like digging a hole.
我们创建了
And we create
一个精确控制的实验
a precisely controlled experiment where
我们挖掘到这个深度
we're digging to this depth,
这个大小和这个体积
and to this size, and this volume.
每五英尺,你做一次伽马测试
And every five feet, you do a gamma test.
特拉维斯:对
TRAVIS: Right.
我们可以在做测试的时候观察电磁频谱
We can be looking at the electromagnetic spectrum
我们这样做是为了防止
while we're doing it in case there is some kind of strange
某种奇怪的微波现象发生
microwave phenomena that's occurring.
布莱恩特:听着
BRYANT: Look,
科学家天生就想解释一切
scientists by nature want to explain everything.
-嗯...-看,问题是
‐Well... ‐See, here's‐‐ The problem is,
我们这些不总是以科学头脑思考的人
those of us that don't think in a scientific mind all the time,
总要谈论一种感觉
talk about a feeling or, you know,
也就是神经过敏 不管你……
something‐‐ the heebie‐jeebies, whatever you want to call it...
-对 -...不管怎么称呼我们这些外行
‐Right. ‐...in us laypeople terms.
我的意思是,我不是科学家,但我在这里花了很多时间
I mean, I'm not a scientist, but I've spent a ton of time here,
我知道一个事实
I know for a fact,
当人们开始扰乱地球时,槽糕的东西就会减少
crap goes down when people start disturbing the earth.
如果我们开始挖掘,那就是触发器
If we start digging, that's the trigger.
你知道,如果你要参与其中
You know, if you're gonna be a part of this,
我必须毫不含糊地说“不要挖”
I have to unequivocably say "No digging."
当你们谈论每次有人
When you guys talk about every W time somebody digs out here
在牧场上挖掘 而不去不问
on the ranch without asking about
去哪里挖,不去哪里不挖,在我看来
where to and where not to dig, it seems to me
这是一个大的闪烁的标志,上面写着
like that's‐that's a big blinking sign saying
“如果你想创造(超自然)现象来让其显现
"if you want to create the phenomena to manifest itself,
-你就得行动并找个地方挖掘” --布莱恩特:我不是
‐you go and dig somewhere." ‐BRYANT: I'm not
那种想找麻烦的人
the type that wants to go looking for trouble.
在这个地方发生的事情已经够多了
There's enough going on around this place
我不想再惹麻烦
where I‐I'm not looking to stir up trouble.
-是的,我的意思是,我听你的...... -太好了
‐Yeah, I mean, I‐I hear you... ‐Great.
布莱恩特:这个地方的历史
BRYANT: The history of the place
曾说过,当你挖掘时,就会发生坏事
has said that when you dig, bad stuff happens.
我一来到这里
I heard about not digging
就听说这块地不能挖
as soon as I came onto the property.
故事可以追溯到该地♥产♥的先前所有者
It goes back to previous owners of the property.
他们说,当你挖掘或扰乱地球时
They said that when you dig or disturb the earth,
这似乎引发了这里的很多现象
that is what seemed to trigger whatever phenomenon is here
并造成伤害,这不是我想要做的
and caused harm, and that's not what I'm looking to do here.
那么,你呢,埃里克?
Well, how about you, Erik?
那么,你想出去挖洞吗?
Well, do you want to go out and start digging holes?
你是这个地方的眼睛和耳朵
You're the eyes and ears of the place.
埃里克:我正在尽我最大的努力
ERIK: I'm doing my very best
不对此产生迷信
not to be superstitious about this.
我非常好奇
I am intensely curious
这个牧场下面会有什么
about what might be below this‐this ranch.
但我并不认为
But I do not consider
我自己的好奇心是获得知识的权利
my own curiosity an entitlement to knowledge.
在某些情况下,甚至我都不应该知道
There are some contexts in which perhaps even I shouldn't know
牧场上发生了什么
about what's going on on the ranch.
但在我得到建议之前
But until I'm advised to that end,
我继续进行着,就好像这就是一种观测
I'm proceeding as if this is an observational,
- 实验项目 -特拉维斯:嗯,
‐experimental undertaking. ‐TRAVIS: Well,
我认为这是必须的
I think that's what it has to be.
我的祖母以前总是说
My grandmother used to always say,
“除非你用棍子戳马蜂窝,否则它不会很有趣”
"A hornet's nest isn't interesting until you poke it with a stick."
-是吗? 而且... ‐布莱恩特:嗯,好吧
‐Right? And... ‐BRYANT: Okay, well,
你对付的是哪种黄蜂?
what kind of hornets were you dealing with?
嗯,刺人的黄蜂,所以你得用一根很长的棍子
Well, hornets that sting, so you use a really long stick
‐桶完后你要放下棍子跑得非常快 -可以,然后呢...
‐and then you drop the stick and run really fast. ‐Okay, so...
那谁来挖洞?
who's gonna do the digging, then?
嗯,这是个好问题 我不知道答案
Well, that's a good question. I don't know the answer to that.
也许我们得有一个不介意风险的志愿者?
Maybe we get volunteers that don't mind the risk?
无法解释的风险
It's impossible to explain the risk.
有一个人知道风险
There's one person that knows the risk,
他就坐在那里 是吗?
and he's sitting right there. Right?
作为一个在这个牧场上挖了很多洞的人
Having been a person that's done a lot of digging on this ranch,
我挖得越认真
the more serious of digging I do,
随之而来的后果越严重
the more serious of consequences that follow.
当我来到这个牧场时,我不相信有超自然现象
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表