剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
‐if there's something in it. ‐ERIK: Sure.
这台相机在东面场地
This camera is in
基本上对向西南
the east field, basically to the southwest.
特拉维斯:好的
TRAVIS: Okay.
埃里克:如果被记录下来
ERIK: What we saw should appear,
我们所看到的东西应该会出现在这片天空中
if it was recorded, in this part of the sky.
-嗯-嗯
‐Mm‐hmm. ‐Well, if we're gonna see it,
‐好吧,如果我们要看到它,这是一个很好的角度
this is a great angle.
根据我的回忆
Based on my recollection,
它并不比天空中的另一个物体高
it was no higher than that in the sky.
我真的很好奇之前是否出现过某些东西 . . .
I'm really curious if something shows up before...
哦哦哦,这边 这边
Oh, oh, oh, over here. Over here.
在那里
Right there.
-你们看到那上面了吗? -特拉维斯:是的,是的
‐You guys see that up there? ‐TRAVIS: Yup, yup, yup, yup.
-是的 ‐托马斯:如果我们可以放大 . . .
‐Yup. ‐THOMAS: If we can zoom in...
(电脑吱吱声)
(computer chirping)
特拉维斯:嗯,我的意思是,它就在那里
TRAVIS: Well, I mean, it's right there.
布赖恩特:然而,这并不公平
BRYANT: This doesn't do it justice, though,
因为它是 . . . -特拉维斯:嗯
‐because it was... ‐TRAVIS: Well...
仿佛它在天空中是那么的灿烂
It seemed like it was so brilliant in the sky.
‐塞加拉:是的 -特拉维斯:是的
‐SEGALA: Yeah. ‐TRAVIS: Yup.
‐让它实时播放 -埃里克:实时播放
‐Let it play real time. ‐ERIK: Play real time.
‐特拉维斯:就是这样 ‐就是这样
‐TRAVIS: There it is. ‐There it is.
塞加拉:一、二、三、四、五
SEGALA: One, two, three, four, five,
六、七、八、九 ‐布莱恩特:是的
‐six, seven, eight, nine. ‐BRYANT: Yup.
-十 十秒钟 -这就对了
‐Ten. Ten seconds. ‐That's it.
它的速度在十秒钟内
The speeds that it was traveling
从一个点变成另一个点
to get from point to point for ten seconds‐‐
这个东西本可以直接划过我们的屏幕
this thing could have gone all the way across our screen,
但它没有 它静止不动 -是的
‐but it didn't. It stayed still. ‐Yup.
布莱恩特:我仍然
BRYANT: I'm still blown away
对埃里克拍到的镜头感到震惊
by the fact that Erik, you were able to have
这样一来,我就知道这不是我自己的想象而已
camera footage of it. That way, I know for a fact I wasn't
你肯定看到了一个不明飞行物,伙计
‐just imagining it. ‐You got to see a UFO, dude.
就像,一脸懵逼 是的,这太疯狂了
Like, dumbfounded. Yeah, it's crazy.
我们有一些事情还没有解释
We had some things that we have yet to interpret.
好吧,我们必须看到这些数据
Well, we've got to see this data.
-所以 . . . ‐埃里克:我们准备好了吗? ‐布莱恩特:是的,让我们继续
‐Yeah, so... ‐ERIK: We ready? ‐BRYANT: Yeah, let's move on.
首先,我们正在查看盖革计数器的数据
So, to begin with, we're looking at the Geiger counter data.
我们正在研究伽马射线的命中数
We're looking at gamma hits.
-这里? -是的
‐Here? ‐Yeah.
这些垂直线中的每一条--都是伽马击中的
Each of these vertical lines‐‐ gamma hit.
我们在发射前看到的
What we see before launch can be compared
可以与我们在飞行期间看到的进行比较
to what we see during the flight,
然后再与我们在地面上看到的进行比较
and then again, to what we see on the ground.
所以,我会问你 你看到了什么?
So, I would ask you. What do you see?
这里看起来很集中
It looks very concentrated right here.
在最远点,这数值太惊人了
At the apogee, this thing was screaming.
特拉维斯:牛X!
TRAVIS: Holy cow!
这意味着
What it means is there was
有某种巨大能量 因为某种原因
an immense amount of energy for some reason
突然开启然后突然关闭了
that was suddenly on and then suddenly off.
-是的
‐Yeah. ‐And then, when we got up
‐然后,当我们上升到大约
to about 1,000 feet, we measured
1,000英尺时,我们测量到
an increase in the electromagnetic radiation
那里的电磁辐射增加了
that was there.
我们测量到那里的伽马射线也增加了
We measured an increase in the gamma rays that were there.
但我想指出的是,这是在海拔
But I want to point out that this is at altitude,
1000英尺高的地方
at 1,000 feet up in the air,
也就是说,随着海拔的升高
which says that as you increase altitude,
你得到的能量比我们在下面得到的能量要多得多
you get much more energy than we have down here.
-是的 澄清一下
‐Yup. ‐Just to be clear,
通常情况下,在世界其他任何地方
normally, anywhere else in the world,
如果您增加高度,您应该会看到辐射降低
if you increase in altitude, you should see a decrease.
没错
That's right.
所以,这确实表明在那里的高海拔地区有更多的伽马射线
So, that does suggest there are more gammas at altitude.
对,它暗示了一些
Right, it implies something
关于能源位置的信息
about the location of the source.
当我们飞向天空时
We got closer to a gamma ray source
我们离伽马射线源更近了
as we flew into the sky.
-是的
‐Yeah. ‐So, there is
-因此,牧场上方存在能量集中
a concentration of energy above the ranch.
塞加拉:我只想指出
SEGALA: And I want to just
当我们开始看到天空中的奇怪物体时
point out that a lot of these readings took place
就发生了很多这样的读数
when we started to see the strange objects in the sky.
哇
Wow.
在足够高的浓度下
At a high enough concentratio,
伽马辐射可能是致命的
gamma radiation can be deadly.
但它来自哪里?
But where is it coming from?
它可能与我们刚刚看到的
And could it be connected in some way
这个不明飞行物有某种关联吗?
to this UFO we just saw?
你们都意识到我们在这里看到的是什么吗?
Do y'all realize what we are looking at here?
我们不仅用眼睛看到了事件
Not only do we see the event with our eyes.
我们也在视频中看到它,奶牛显然感觉到了什么
We catch it on video, the cows apparently felt something.
-是的 - 因为他们移♥动♥了
‐Yes. ‐'Cause they moved.
我们有科学仪器也证实了
And we have scientific instruments corroborating
奶牛有异常行为同时 存在能量异常
that there is an anomaly in energy at the same time.
我不相信不明飞行物周期
I don't believe in UFOs, period,
但我们都在那里,我们的眼睛看到了这一点
but we were all there, and our eyes saw this.
托马斯:是的,就是这样,是的
THOMAS: Yeah, that's the thing, yes.
我们都在其他仪器上看到了这一点
We all saw this with the other instruments.
-没错 你能想出的每个黑衣人的小理论
‐That's right. ‐Every little men‐in‐black thing
都可以用来解释这种现象. . .
you can come up with to explain it away, just...
它就那么消失了
It just... is vanishing.
我的意思是,这就像一个突破,伙计们
I mean, this is like a breakthrough, guys.
这是非常重要的数据
That is very important data right there.
埃里克:我知道每次我们得到像这样出色的镜头时
ERIK: I know that every time we get exceptional footage like this,
布兰登都想立即看到
Brandon wants to see it immediately.
‐我现在正在发送 -是的,就那样做
‐I'm sending it off now. ‐Yeah, do that,
然后,让我们喊他一声
and then, let's give him a shout,
看看他要说什么
see what he has to say.
布兰登:龙
BRANDON: Dragon.
-嘿,富格尔先生 -事情进行得如何?
‐Hey, Mr. Fugal. ‐How are things going?
特拉维斯:埃里克刚刚给你发了一些文件,布兰登
TRAVIS: Erik just sent you some files, Brandon.
你应该看看没有有收到 并打开文件
You should see if you can get 'em and open 'em up.
-好的 ‐仔细观看
‐All right. ‐Watch in the upper
视频的右上角
right‐hand corner of the video closely.
哇
那个银色的物体是什么?
布莱恩特:这是我们今天看到的
BRYANT: This is the second of the
第二个不明物体目击事件
unidentified object sightings that we saw today.
你看到了吗?
毫无疑问,我们五个人都看到了同样的东西
All five of us, without a doubt, saw the same thing.
我们还测量了同时出现的异常情况
We also measured simultaneous anomalies.
我们测量了伽马射线
We measured gamma rays.
我们测量了射频和微波频谱的异常
We measured, uh, anomalies in the RF and microwave spectrum.
-奶牛 -哦,所有的奶牛
‐Cows. ‐Oh, and‐and all the cows‐‐
-是的,从场地的一侧
that's right‐‐ ran from one side of the field
跑到尽可能远的东边
and got as far east as they could get.
这可能是卫星吗?
不,它根本没有跟随轨道运动
No, it's not following, uh, orbital motion at all.
我不禁怀疑
它是否产生了某种反映
或回应
基于我们在地面上
指挥进行的测试
这在某种程度上
刺♥激♥了它的出现
布莱恩特:嗯,事实上
BRYANT: Well, the fact of the matter that
我们五个人都向外看,我们看到了这个物体
all five of us, looking out, and we see this object.
它似乎移♥动♥了一点
It appeared to move a little bit,
然后变得更大,或者变得更加活跃
and then get either larger or just more vibrant,
并在那里停留了片刻
and it stayed there for a moment,
然后消散并消失在虚无之中
and then basically dissipated and disappeared into nothing.
不久之后
Shortly thereafter,
我开始感到恶心,几乎就像是晕车一样
I started to get nauseous, almost like I was motion sick.
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表