剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
我认为这是
something that I believe is caused
由温差引起的
by a temperature differential.
这是我在许多其他
And that's something I've seen
不明飞行物视频中看到的
in a number of other UFO videos.
这可能是一个非常高度机密的事情
It could be a highly, highly classified thing.
但问题是
But here's the thing. If there's a project
如果有一个项目是机密的
that's that classified, that level of technology
那么该技术水平
so far advanced
远远超过我们在地球上所拥有的技术
from the rest of the technology we have on the planet,
这件事有点难以置信
that‐that's h... that's real hard to swallow.
有两件事我们不明白
Two things we don't know.
我们是否正在面对一种点对点移♥动♥
Are we dealing with a craft that is moving point to point
并对那头牛的
and has influence
大脑产生影响的飞船?
on the brain of that cow?
事实是牛群不在周围
And the fact that the herd is not around.
我不知道自从我们把牛群
I don't know that I have seen them pushed up
带到牧场的那一边后,我是否见过它们
to that side of the ranch since we brought them on,
所以这种行为本身就很不寻常
so that behavior by itself was unusual.
琳达:我看到了那头牛
LINDA: I saw the cow,
它没有被残害
and it's not a mutilation.
但不知何故,那只动物已经病得够呛
But somehow that animal was sick enough
受够了影响,受够了操纵
or affected enough or manipulated enough,
它被抛在了所有的牛群后面
it was left behind all the herd.
这种情况在动物被残害案件中
And it is that that has been reported over and over
被一再报道
in animal mutilation cases.
它们在某种程度上有关联吗?
Is it related in some way?
我认为我们在最后
I think we're seeing a reaction
看到了牛对周围环境的反应
to something in its environment
-对
‐at the very end. ‐Right.
它所产生的反应足够大了
And it's enough of a reaction that it's making
一头病重的母牛想要移♥动♥ -想离开那里
‐a deathly ill cow want to move. ‐Want to get out of there.
布兰登:我们完全可以防止
BRANDON: We very well could have prevented
发生全面的牛被残害
a full‐blown cattle mutilation from occurring.
‐这完全可能 ‐这完全可能
‐That's a possibility. ‐That's a possibility.
这是奇怪的意外
It's oddly serendipitous.
这是其中发生的一件事
You know, it's one of those things.
我们继续强调相关性
We continue to hit home
而不是因果关系
that correlation isn't causation,
但是我们有两个非常有趣的现象
but we have two really interesting phenomena
同时发生在
occurring at exactly the same time
同一空间位置附近
very near the same spatial location.
这真的让我想更深入地了解
It really makes you want to look deeper to see
是否能证明那头牛是因为飞船而移♥动♥吗?
can we prove the cow moved because of that thing?
伙计,我想知道
Man, you just got to wonder.
如果这个物体出现在
If this object appeared at just the same time
这头牛垂死的同时
this cow is dying its last breath
然后我们测量到
and then just after the fact, we're measuring
所有这些奇怪的电磁信♥号♥♥
all these weird electromagnetic signals,
这是巧合吗?
is that a coincidence?
布兰登:我们像迷失在茫茫荒野中
BRANDON: We're out in the middle of nowhere.
所以琳达,这就引出了问题
So, which begs the question. Linda,
你是否曾在其他调查的案例中
have you seen with other cases you have investigated
看到过牛被残害
these type of phenomena attend
或其他有关事件的此类现象?
cattle mutilations and other events?
琳达:一头牛
LINDA: The sudden separation
和牧场上其他牛群
of a herd that goes completely as far
突然分开
as they can go in a pasture,
不久动物被发现已经残缺不全了?
leaving the animal that is found mutilated?
这种情况发生了很多很多次
That's happened many, many times.
有没有发生电磁异常呢?
What about the electromagnetic type of anomalies?
琳达:我能强烈地感觉到
LINDA: I feel strongly
哪里有残害事件
where there are mutilations,
哪里有不明飞行物
where there are UFOs, you're going to find
你会发现那里有电磁异常
that there are magnetic anomalies.
事情会一起发生
They go together.
包括电池的耗尽
And that includes the running down of batteries.
哇
Wow.
特拉维斯:就是这样 . .
TRAVIS: That's...
我们一直发生这个现象
We get that all the time.
真的很奇怪,当奇怪的事情发生时
It's really weird that when strange things seem to happen,
我们似乎能同时在天空中发现一些东西
we seem to find something in the sky at the same time.
琳达:我认为我们所面对的是
LINDA: I think we are dealing
点对点的问题
with point to point.
我认为我们面对的是时空门
I think we're dealing with portals.
我认为我们面对的是先进的技术
I think we are dealing with advanced technology.
看,你已经把皮行者牧场上
See, you've got the combination
所发生的所有高度离奇的事情
of just about every high strangeness going on here
结合到一起了
at Skinwalker Ranch.
但是在这里呆了一天之后
But after being here for a day,
我认为这一章只是简单地翻了一页
I think the chapter has just simply turned.
我认为我有了新的信心
And what I think gives me a new confidence
也许我们会得到更多的数据
that maybe we're going to get some more data
因为你所做的努力
is because of the work you're doing.
所以,大家万岁
So, hooray, you guys.
继续这样努力
Keep doing this,
因为这可能是我们真正了解
because this is maybe the only way we're really going
一些被隐藏真♥相♥的唯一途径
to learn some of the truth that has been hidden.
布兰登:当然
BRANDON: Absolutely.
我想我们在皮行者牧场
I think we're just starting to pull back the curtain
的调查才刚刚开始拉开帷幕
with our investigation here at Skinwalker Ranch.
而且我们期待
And, uh, we'll look forward
未来的进一步更新
to further updates in the future.
-谢谢 - (重叠的聊天)
‐Thank you. ‐(overlapping chatter)
(风声)
(wind whistling)
犹他州 盐湖城
一个月后
2019年9月23日上午
布兰登·富格尔办公室
吉姆:很高兴见到大家
JIM: It's good to see everybody.
‐很高兴你能回来,特拉维斯 -是的,伙计
‐It's good to have you back, Travis. ‐Yeah, man.
我想念你们
I missed you guys.
和你们在外面呆了这么久
After being out there with y'all for so long,
回家感觉很奇怪
it was strange going home.
我一直观察我的肩膀
And I kept looking
寻找有没有发生疯狂的事情,但是 . .
over my shoulder for crazy stuff to happen, but...
-(笑声)‐布兰登
‐(laughter) ‐Brandon
已指示汤姆、埃里克
has instructed Tom, Erik and the team
和团队继续监视牧场上的
to continue their surveillance of all the activities
所有活动
on the ranch.
但是在奶牛死后
But after the death of the cow, we decided
我们决定暂停实验
to put a pause on experimentation out there,
至少在我们有机会分♥析♥
at least until we've had a chance to analyze
我们在夏天收集的所有数据之前
all the data that we collected over the summer.
嘿,先生们 我想让你见见
Hey, gentlemen. I'd like you to meet
犹他州的总检察官
attorney general for the state of Utah,
-肖恩·雷耶斯 ‐特拉维斯:哇!
‐Sean Reyes. ‐TRAVIS: Wow!
--龙,怎么样了? -嘿
‐Dragon, how's it going? ‐Hey.
-很高兴再次见到你 ‐也很高兴见到你
‐Good to see you again. ‐Good to see you, too.
-先生 --特拉维斯·泰勒
‐Sir. ‐Travis Taylor.
泰勒先生 很高兴认识你
Mr. Taylor. Pleased to meet you.
总检察官雷耶斯
Attorney General Reyes has been briefed
已经听取了过去几年的简报
over the course of the last several years.
他非常了解 也随时了解
He's been very well aware and kept up on the events
你在地♥产♥上发生的事件
that have occurred on property with you.
而且我认为今天很重要
And I thought it was important today,
应他的要求
at his request, for him to be briefed
让他了解一些
on some of the more disturbing
我们最近在地♥产♥上发生的
and interesting incidents that we've
更令人不安和有趣的事件
most recently had out on the... on the property.
-好的 -吉姆:是的,非常感谢
‐Great. ‐JIM: Yeah, thank you so much.
-感谢您花时间 非常感谢 ‐很高兴你来这里
‐Appreciate your time. Thanks very much. ‐Glad you're here.
特拉维斯:我们在皮行者牧场
TRAVIS: The fact that our activities
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表