剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
TRAVIS: And who's to say it's really a well?
哎呀,据我们所知,这可能是一个隧♥道♥入口
Heck, it could be a tunnel entrance, for all we know.
我想知道这东西里有什么
I'd like to know what's in this thing.
不要抬起它
Don't lift it up.
-为什么不能? ‐因为发生在
‐Why not? ‐Because the incident
布兰登·富格尔身边的事情就发生在这里
that happened with Brandon Fugal was right here.
这个人跟着他一起进来的
There was this guy that came in with him.
他把盖子举起来,那时他紧张起来
He lifted this up, and that's when he went catatonic.
布兰登:几年前
BRANDON: Several years ago,
我们在现场陪同一些访客
we were escorting some visitors on the site,
当我们进入旧农场时
and when we entered the old homestead area,
我们都从UTV中涌出
we all piled out of the UTV
绕着其中一个旧农场的前面转了一圈
to circle around the front of one of the old homesteads.
我环顾四周
And I looked around and found
发现其中一位访客不在了
that one of the visitors was absent.
我绕着农场的后端转了一圈
As I circled around the back end of the homestead,
这时就看到这个人
I saw this person
已经完全挺直了,闭着眼睛
fully upright with his eyes closed.
-嘿!-我大喊他的名字
‐Hey! ‐And as I yelled his name
以引起他的注意
to somehow get his attention
并看看到底发生了什么,他的眼睛颤抖着睁开了
and see what was happening, his eyes fluttered open.
他说:“嗯,这很奇怪”
He says, "Well, that was strange."
我说,“好吧,你这是什么意思?”
I said, "Well, what do you mean?"
他说,“我瘫痪了,然后就睡着了”
He says, "I was paralyzed and then went to sleep.
“我出来多久了?”
How long have I been out?"
我说,“嗯”
And I said, "Well, it's‐it's probably
“大概是十分钟吧”
been about ten minutes."
他很震惊
He was shocked.
-他当时做了什么,吉姆? ‐他把盖子举起来了
‐And he did what now, Jim? ‐He lifted it up.
但我认为,在你打开它
But I think, before you open that up
或做任何类似的事情之前,我肯定会
or do anything like that, I would definitely
或者算了
Or maybe not.
特拉维斯:那是什么废话?
TRAVIS: What the crap is that?
它充满了一些东西
It's filled with something.
好吧,好吧,看,如果你想往下看的话
All right, well, look, if you want to look down in there.
它只是装满了蹩脚的水
It's just filled with crappy water.
我的意思是,浑水什么的 也许它是一个化粪池
I mean, muddy water or whatever. Maybe it's a septic tank.
塞加拉:严重污染
SEGALA: Seriously polluted.
特拉维斯:嗯,看起来很糟糕
TRAVIS: Well, it looks pretty bad.
不过,它很臭 哦!
It stinks, though. Ooh!
所以,里面有东西
So, there's something in there.
你知道,我不知道我要不要说出来
You know, I don't know if I want to say it or not,
但我觉得,我不知道是不是真的
but I‐I feel like a, I don't know,
我有点头疼或发生了什么事
I've got a little bit of a headache or something happening.
那么,我们为什么不离开这里呢?
So, why‐why don't we get out of here?
也许是气味,也许是发霉了
Maybe the smell, maybe some mildew
或有霉菌或这里有什么东西
or mold or something here.
所以,我说 让我们回到
So, let's, uh, I say let's get back out
有更多气流的道路上
to the road where there's more air flow.
我开始感到头痛和恶心
I started getting this headache and this nausea feeling.
我不确定它是什么,但我意识到
I wasn't sure what it was, but I realized, you know,
你知道吗,我的口袋里有个剂量计
I've got this dosimeter in my pocket.
好吧,也许我们应该检查一下
All right, well, maybe we should
我们的剂量计之类的
check our dosimeters or whatever.
是的
Yeah.
(哔哔声)
(beeping)
特拉维斯:天呐 我的在响
TRAVIS: Holy Mine's beeping.
你的最大剂量率大约是120?
Your max dose rate's about 120?
是的,它的极限是120多
Yeah, its 120‐something.
这是相当高的 这是相当高的
That's pretty high. That's pretty high.
特拉维斯:这真的很可怕
TRAVIS: This is really scary.
我测量电离辐射暴露量的剂量计设备
My dosimeter device, which measures exposure
显示我刚刚受到每秒
to ionizing radiation, is showing that I just got hit
120毫拉德的辐射
with 120 millirads per second.
这就像在机场进行
That's like getting 20,000
20,000次全身X光扫描
full‐body X‐ray scans at an airport,
是一年内
which is five times more
法定限额的五倍
than the legal limit allows in a year.
所以,我只是积累了一个半危险的剂量
So, I just accumulated a semi‐dangerous dose.
所以,我们读取到了完全相同比率的数值
So, we're reading the exact same amount of rate,
但你的剂量计积累得更多
but this thing accumulated more.
嗯,当我们打开那个洞时
Well, and I was the one that stood over
我就是站在那个洞旁边的人 -是的
‐that hole when we opened it up. ‐Yep.
特拉维斯:我们刚刚接触到电离辐射
TRAVIS: We were just exposed to ionizing radiation.
-哇! -现在,我必须告诉你
‐Wow! ‐Now, I got to tell you that
-它不是致命剂量 ‐它不是致命剂量
‐it's not a lethal dose. ‐It's not a lethal dose.
但这是一个累积剂量
But it's an accumulated dose that you're not gonna see
你不会在茫茫荒野中看到这个剂量,我保证
out in the middle of nowhere, guaranteed.
是的,而且这些设备在说
Yep. And, well, and it's enough that they're saying,
“嘿,这很危险,离开那个地方”
"Hey, it's dangerous. Get out of that place
-“不要在那个地方说话” -是的
‐and don't say in that place" ‐Yeah.
所以我们需要停止GPR 让我们把东西装起来
So we need to stop the GPR. Let's load the stuff up.
-好的 -酷
‐All right. ‐Cool.
特拉维斯:在2号♥农场发生的事情真的让我震惊
TRAVIS: What happened at Homestead Two really shook me up.
然后,第二天,我注意到我的手和头上
And then, the next day, I noticed weird red marks
有奇怪的红色印记
on my hand and my head.
我去我的医生那里检查
I went to my doctor to get checked out,
他确认那是辐射烧伤
and he confirmed they were radiation burns.
我现在很好,但我真的很想
I'm okay now, but I'm really anxious to get
得到GPR扫描的最终结果
to the final results of our GPR scans to find out
以查明地下是否有什么东西导致了这种情况
if it's something in the ground that caused this.
菲儿:好的,我们来这里是为了讨论
PHIL: Okay, we're here to, uh, discuss the processing
我们在现场收集的GPR数据的进度
of the GPR data that we collected out in the field.
我看了所有的数据
Uh, I took a look at all the data,
我真的要把精力集中在2号♥农场及其周围
and I'm really gonna concentrate in and around Homestead Two.
所以,这就是我们今天要在屏幕上看到的内容
So, that's what we're gonna be looking at on the screen today.
好的 好吧,让我们看看
Okay. Well, let's see it.
好吧,我们来看看这里的数据
All right, let's take a look at the data here.
看,这里是我们从西向东重新开始的地方
See, here's where we started again from west going east.
‐特拉维斯:对 ‐这只是嘈杂的数据
‐TRAVIS: Right. ‐It's just noisy data.
现在我们更详细地看到了这些特征
And now were seeing these features in more detail.
‐特拉维斯:哦,哇! -埃里克:是的,是的,是的
‐TRAVIS: Oh, wow! ‐ERIK: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
基本上,看起来像颠倒的对位抛物线
Basically, looks like para upside down parabolas.
对,它们是双曲线
Right, they're‐they're hyperbolas.
现在,目标创建了双曲线
Now, what creates the hyperbolas are objects.
很多事情都会导致这些情况
A lot of things can cause those.
巨石会导致这些类型的特征
Uh, boulders can cause those types of features.
隧♥道♥可以导致这种类型的特征
Tunneling can cause that type of feature.
特拉维斯:天哪,它一直向下
TRAVIS: Gosh, it goes all the way as far down
有25、30 英尺深 -对
‐as 25, 30 feet. ‐Right.
嗯,这显然是一个异常
Well, it's clearly an anomaly.
是的
Yes.
我会告诉你 它对我来说是什么样的
I'll tell you what it looks like to me.
看这个
Look at this.
这是最上面的点
Here's the top point.
在那里 对吗?
Right there. Right?
这里还有一点
Here's another point.
这里有一个
There's one here.
然后你可以说也许从这里开始
And then you could say maybe it kind of starts over here.
所以这就是你的连接点
And so there's your connecting the dots.
连接所有这些山峰
Connect all these peaks,
在我看来,就像是一个橄榄球形状
and it looks to me like you got a football shape.
那么,给我一支笔吧
Well, give me a pen, then.
好的
All right. Actually, tear me off
实际上,再帮我撕下来大约三张纸
about three more pieces of paper.
所以,有顶峰的位置
So, there's the spot for the peak,
可能在这里,在底部
probably here, and down here on the bottom.
就像,这里,这里,这里
It's, like, here, here, here.
这里还有另一种,更低
There's another one kind of down here, lower.
所以现在让我们把它放在桌子上
So now let's lay it on the table,
然后我们来画画 我们把点连接起来
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表