剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
that there's something happening here.
塞加拉:我们正在努力做出决定
SEGALA: We're trying to make a decision, whether this
这是自然事件还是由在这个牧场活动的
was a natural occurrence or this is an occurrence brought on
某个未知实体引起的事件
by some unknown entity that's working on this ranch,
我们无法确定
that we can't identify.
那么,当你确实找到这些动物时
So, when you do find these animals,
你还在当时的环境中测量了哪些其他东西?
what other things do you measure in the environment?
嗯,我用过的一个东西是TriField仪表
Well, the‐the one thing I've used are TriField meters.
每隔一段时间你可能会得到一个尖峰
And every once in a while you might get a spike in, uh,
呃,比如说电磁频谱
let's say the electromagnetic spectrum.
我们昨天有这情况 绝对真的
We had that yesterday. Absolutely...
-就在这儿?‐汤姆和坎杜斯看到了这现象
‐Right here? ‐Tom and Kandus saw this,
我们都跑了出去,我们带着我们的设备
we all ran out, we brought our equipment with us.
在到达这里的那一刻,仪表就奇怪了
And the minute we got here, this thing was go‐‐
-我们有几个TriField仪表,都发疯了
our TriField meters, and we had several of them‐‐ going crazy.
然后我拿出我的频谱分♥析♥仪
And then I took out my spectrum analyzer, and at that point
那时我读到一些你不能理解的东西
I was reading things that you can't possibly understand.
但你所描述的一切
But everything you're describing
都是导致异常情况的
is electromagnetic frequency intrusion
电磁频率入侵
by something that is causing anomalies.
据我所知
From everything I know,
与政♥府♥和军方人士交谈
talking with government and military people,
无论是中♥央♥情报局、国防情报局、国♥家♥安♥全♥局还是军方
whether it's CIA, DIA, NSA or military, and they have dealt
他们都亲自处理过动物被残害问题
with animal mutilations themselves.
他们知道需要测量的事情之一
And they know that electromagnetic anomalies
是电磁异常 但 ..
are one of the things that you need to measure. But...
-这太有趣了 好的 ‐是的,但所有这些动物
‐That's interesting. Okay. ‐Yeah, but all of these animals
大部分都死在农村地区
die largely in rural areas
那里没有人监控它们
where nobody has anything that's monitoring it.
因此,你们都可能得到了第一手的一致性数据
And so, you all may have the first consistent data
在这些数据中,你们可以试图跟踪皮行者牧场的
where you are truly trying to keep track of what is happening
特定动物身上发生的事情
to specific animals here at the Skinwalker Ranch.
是的
Yeah.
托马斯:虽然我们把你带到了这片土地上
THOMAS: While we got you on the property,
但我们绝对想让你过来
we definitely want to get you over and show you
向你展示我们在这里带来的异国风情动物,羊驼
the exotic animals we brought on here, the alpacas.
-是的 -也许我们可以带你一程?
‐Yeah. ‐And maybe we can, uh, get your take on that?
-好的 ‐汤姆,我们把门关上吧
‐Okay. ‐Tom, let's put the gate up.
是的,我们需要尽快关上这个门
Yeah, we need to get this gated back in real quick.
很明显
It's obvious that
我们正在收集大量数据,但到目前为止
we're gathering a lot of data, but so far
这些数据已经引发了很多问题
the data has led to a lot of questions.
任何时候 如果我们有像琳达这样的人在现场
Any time we have someone like Linda who has been on‐site
进行很多很多的调查
of many, many, many investigations,
这对我来说意义重大
it carries a lot of weight with me.
所以,在给她看了牛之后
And so, after showing her the cow,
我们想给她看被攻击的羊驼
we just wanted to show her the alpacas that got attacked.
(车门开、关)
(car doors open, close)
-好 .. -所以,这是我们的珍奇动物
‐Well... ‐So, here's our exotic animals.
汤姆:在我们把它们放在这里之前
TOM: Before we put 'em in here,
它们被关在畜栏里,就在牧场的房♥子旁边
they were kept in the corral, right up by the ranch house.
他们被带进来的第二天早上
And the‐the morning after they w‐were brought in,
嗯,他们被什么东西袭击了
um, they were attacked by something.
邓肯:看起来很糟糕
DUNCAN: It looks bad.
坎杜斯:我很高兴他还活着
KANDUS: I'm just glad he's alive.
我不知道我们会找到什么
I didn't know what we were gonna find.
是的
Yeah.
很难说到底是什么咬了它们
It's hard to say exactly what bit them.
它很可怜
It was wretched.
让我把录像调出来
Let me bring this up.
(羊驼尖叫)
(alpacas screeching)
布莱恩特:你可以看到有什么东西抓住了它
BRYANT: You can almost see something grabbing onto it.
就在旁边 ..
Right about...
-汤姆:是的 在那里 那是 .. ‐坎杜斯:哦 哦 ..
‐TOM: Yeah. Right there. That's... ‐KANDUS: Oh. Oh...
‐布莱恩特:第一口是什么时候发生的? -是的
‐BRYANT: When the first bite happened? ‐Yeah.
布莱恩特:我真的很高兴,不管它是什么
BRYANT: I'm really glad that whatever it was,
它并没有向你们攻击
it didn't turn on you guys.
坎杜斯:所以,下一步
KANDUS: So, the next step was
我们把它们从畜栏里带出来
getting them out of the corral
带到这里,这里更安全
and bringing them here, where they're more secure.
琳达:你有没有想过
LINDA: Do you think about the possibility
如果你把另一种动物带到这里
that if you bring a different animal here,
某些东西可能会被它激怒?
that something might be provoked by it?
汤姆:更多的是,也许
TOM: It was more about, maybe,
看看羊驼对这个地方的反应
seeing how they react to this place.
看看它们的感觉是否与奶牛
See if they sense anything differently
威廉或我们不同
than the cows or William or us.
托马斯:也许我们无法听到和看到某种东西
THOMAS: Maybe things that we can't hear and see, you know,
你知道,这些动物似乎有第六感并且知道 ..
these animals seem to have a sixth sense and know...
‐嗯,他们可以听到次声,而我们听不到 .. -是的
‐Well, they can hear infrasound, and we can't hear... ‐Yes.
现在,你有没有摄像头,如果这里有东西
And now, do you have cameras that, if something
袭击了它们,你会立即录下来吗?
did attack them in here, that you would get it on video?
‐汤姆:有的 ‐有,所以
‐TOM: Yes. ‐Yeah, so,
我们对这部分地♥产♥的一切事物
we have everything very closely monitored
都进行了非常严格的监控
in this part of the property.
琳达:有什么东西
LINDA: Has anything
被红外摄像头捕捉到吗?
been caught on any infrared video?
你说的“什么东西”,是什么意思?
When you say "anything," what do you mean?
嗯,意思是有没有像光束,球体
Well, meaning something that would fall into the category
或者人影之类的东西
of a beam, an orb, possibly a silhouette.
-我们看到了光束
‐We've seen beams. ‐We have seen beams
‐我们在红外摄像机上看到了肉眼看不到的光束
on the infrared camera that do not appear to the naked eye.
它从那个空中过来
It came over that rise.
几周前
A few weeks ago,
我们实际上看到了一个异常情况
we actually saw an aberration
似乎有光束 ..
where there were‐‐ appeared to be beams of light...
-哦,你看到了吗?
‐Oh, did you see that? ‐...emanating from someplace
从山岭以西的某个地方发出
to the west of the mesa,
直接穿过牧场
coming straight across the ranch
直冲云霄
and going up into the sky.
托马斯:那肯定是一道光束
THOMAS: That's a definite beam.
很明显,有一道光束穿过那里
It is clearly a beam going across there.
琳达:当你把羊驼安置在这里时
LINDA: And when you put them in here,
从一方面来看,你是不是感觉
did you have a feeling that in the one hand
你可以把它们与袭击者区分开
you might be separating them from what attacked up there,
但另一方面来看,你会不会让它们更容易受伤?
but on the other, you might be making them vulnerable?
坎杜斯:嗯,不,我觉得
KANDUS: Um, no, I feel
让羊驼进来会让它们安心
getting them in here was a relief.
因为我觉得,有了这个顶部的铁丝网
'Cause I feel like, with this top barbed wire, and then
还有筑入地下的围栏
the fencing is subsurface,
只要有安全的安保,什么东西都进不了围栏
nothing can get in here as long as it's secure.
但那些东西可能来自天上
But things could be coming from the sky.
托马斯:这是我们的问题
THOMAS: That's been our question.
它是从地下来的吗? 还是从天上来的吗?
Is it coming from below? Is it coming from the sky?
特别是有很多
Especially with a lot of the tales
来自这个牧场的故事
that have been coming from this ranch.
如果威胁来自天空,那么任何地方
If it's coming from the sky, there's probably
都没有安全的地方了
not a safe place anywhere.
埃里克:所以,我已经准备好
ERIK: So, I have the footage
给你看镜头了
that I'd like to show you ready.
我们来看这个,这头牛
And we're gonna watch this, this cow.
特拉维斯:琳达和团队的其他成员
TRAVIS: After Linda and the rest of the team
检查完死牛的遗体后
finished checking out the remains of the dead cow,
他们加入了布兰登、龙和我 进入指挥中心
they joined Brandon, Dragon and I in the command center,
埃里克渴望与我们分享他在监控录像中
where Erik was eager to share with us something amazing
注意到的一些惊人的事情
he noticed in the surveillance footage.
监控摄像头捕捉到这只动物
The surveillance cameras captured the ordeal
在几个小时内所经历的磨难
that this animal went through over a period of several hours.
我们来查看最右端
We're looking, uh, towards the right extreme.
我要放大它
I'm going to zoom in on it.
那是我们找到牛的树
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表