剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
Guys,
当我们看到不明飞行物时
we may have just got some real data
我们可能获得了一些真实数据
while we saw a UFO.
我们没疯吧?
Is that not crazy?
说真的,这一切都非常棒
Seriously, this is all fine and dandy,
但我仍然傻眼了
but I'm still dumbfounded
抬头仰望天空
that, looking up in the sky,
我看到了这个东西
I see this thing.
它转弯,在阳光下闪闪发光
It turns, it glints in the sunlight
然后,基本上,它什么地方也没去
and then, basically, without going anywhere,
就蒸发成虚无
just vaporizes into nothing.
谁知道呢? 可能是我们造成的
Who knows? We may have caused that.
我们可能已经引起了某种反应并让它现身了
We may have caused whatever to react and show itself.
嗯,你也知道吗?
Well, you know what, too?
我想每个人都告诉我们不要挖
I think everybody tells us don't dig
因为会有不好的事情发生
because something bad's gonna happen.
那么,是谁把天空戳了个洞?
Well, who's been poking the hole up in the air?
-是的,我们正在挖掘 ‐也许导致了相同的 . . .
‐Yep, we're digging up. ‐Maybe it causes the same...
-现象
‐phenomenon. ‐Stick.
-戳中了 马蜂窝
Hornets' nest.
嘿,如果那是你的棍子,请随意
Hey, if that's your stick, feel free.
我们刚刚看到一个不明飞行物,伙计
We just saw a UFO, dude.
好吧,看看奶牛
Well, look at the cows.
他们都挤在角落里
They're all crammed in the corner
尽可能远离那个东西
as far away from that area where that thing was
所在的区域
as they can possibly get.
而且他们这整个下午的行为都很不正常
And their behavior this entire afternoon is very abnormal.
特拉维斯:现在我开始怀疑
TRAVIS: Now I'm starting to wonder‐‐
我们的火箭实验只是让我们的眼睛向上看
did our rocket experiments simply get our eyes
所以我们偶然看到了不明飞行物吗?
looking upwards so that we saw the UFO by coincidence?
还是火箭真的做了什么
Or did the rocket actually do something
让不明飞行物变得肉眼可见?
to cause the UFO to become more visible?
如果是这样,也许我们可以让不明飞行物再次出现
If so, maybe we can get the UFO to show itself again.
知道我要做什么吗?
Know what I say we do?
发射另一枚火箭
Launch another rocket.
塞加拉:我会说把它恢复原样
SEGALA: I would say put it back up,
它记录了300小时
just as it is. It records for 300 hours.
哦,还在录吗?
Oh, it's still recording?
300小时,它能记录这么长时间
300 hours, it'll record for.
好吧,让我们再装一个引擎,重新装配
Well, let's just put another motor in, repack it,
然后再次启动它 -绝对要的
‐and launch it again. ‐Absolutely.
托马斯:嘿,UFO回来了
THOMAS: Hey, it's back.
布莱恩特:哇,哇,哇
BRYANT: Whoa, whoa, whoa.
-我没看到 ‐塞加拉:这到底是什么?
‐I don't see it. ‐SEGALA: What the hell is it?
特拉维斯:在哪里?
TRAVIS: Where is it?
在那里
Right there.
特拉维斯:那可能是一架喷气式飞机
TRAVIS: That might be a jet.
‐哦,又来了 --又来了! 又来了!
‐Oh, there it is again. ‐There it is again! There it is again!
‐它在同一个地方 ‐托马斯:它还在同一个地方
‐It's in the same spot. ‐THOMAS: It's still in the same spot.
特拉维斯:它还在同一个地方!
TRAVIS: It's still in the same spot!
‐凯特琳:哦 哇 ‐布莱恩特:就在那儿
‐KAITLIN: Oh. Wow. ‐BRYANT: Right there.
-是的 -在那里 ‐埃里克:就在那个方向
‐Yeah. ‐Right there. ‐ERIK: There you go.
托马斯:那是另一架飞向另一边的飞机吗?
THOMAS: Is that another plane flying to the side?
特拉维斯:就像UFO在追随或追踪飞机
TRAVIS: It's like it's tracing it or tracking it.
现在UFO有点偏离飞机了
Now it's kind of veering off of it a little.
-哦! 看那个,看那个! ‐凯特琳:哦,我的天哪! - (喘着粗气)
‐Oh! Look at that, look at that! ‐KAITLIN: Oh, my gosh! ‐(gasping)
那是什么?
What is that?
特拉维斯:这个现象
TRAVIS: This one phenomena‐‐
不管你怎么称呼它
whatever you want to call it‐‐
看起来它就像在跟随一架商业客机
looks like it's following a commercial airliner.
-我要进去看看 ‐它正在消失 -是的
‐I'm gonna go inside and look. ‐It's fading out. ‐Yeah.
‐它正在消失 它不见了 -好的
‐It's fading out. It's gone. ‐All right.
有没有搞错?
What the heck?
埃里克:我一进入控制室
ERIK: As quickly as I could get into the control room,
就查看了附近所有飞机的飞行应答器数据
I looked at the flight transponder data
但我无法通过应答器查看到
for all nearby aircraft, and I wasn't able to identify
西面的明亮物体
a particular aircraft with the bright objects
无法识别出是否是特定的飞机
that we see off to the west.
-那里没有其他空中交通 ‐没有其他空中交通吗?
‐There's no other traffic there. ‐There's no other traffic?
托马斯:雷达上没有任何物体
THOMAS: There's no object on the radar
出现在飞机旁边
showing up next to that plane.
我们是不是在十分钟内
Did we just have two UFO sightings
发现了两次不明飞行物?
in a period of ten minutes?
埃里克:它出现在和第一次
ERIK: It was in approximately the same part
差不多的同一片天空
of the sky as the first time.
绝对没有云层阻挡了任何东西
There's absolutely no cloud cover to block anything.
没有任何挡道的东西
There's nothing in the way.
它忽显忽灭
So, to go in and out is,
它为什么要那样做? -是的
‐like, why would it do that? ‐Yeah, that‐‐
它在同一个地方 我意思是,如果它在飞行
In the same spot. I mean, if it's flying,
它肯定在移♥动♥
it's got to be moving.
-我们需要这个 -好的
‐We're gonna need this. ‐Fine.
你有点火器 我们可以走了
Uh, you got the ignitor. We're good to go.
-是的 有没有人感到恶心
‐Yeah. ‐Does anybody feel any queasiness
或类似的事情?
or anything like that?
托马斯:你觉得恶心吗?
THOMAS: Are you feeling queasy?
有点像晕车
Almost like motion sick, a little bit.
那东西说什么?
What does that thing say?
等等,那是什么? 心率很高
Wait, what is that? Heart rate's high.
你的血压有点高,伙计
Your blood pressure's a little bit elevated, dude.
是的,你是
Yeah, you're‐you're‐‐
你的身体里分泌了很多肾上腺素
You got so much adrenaline and stuff going through your body,
和类似激素,很可能
probably, but your heart rate
你的心率和血压有点高
and your blood pressure's a little bit high.
外面不热,你并没有旅行很远
It's not hot out. You haven't really traveled that much
也没有爬多高,所以我认为 无论你有什么感觉
or climbed that much, so I think whatever you're feeling,
通常是 你不应该有这种感觉
it's‐‐ you don't normally feel this way.
很可能是某些东西引起了这种情况
It's very possible that something induced that,
这可能是我们刚刚看到的东西而导致这种情况
which could be a function of what we just saw.
-你还好吗? -是的,我没事
‐You okay? ‐Yeah, I'm okay.
-我只是 . . . 我还好 -好吧,让我们行动吧
‐I just... I'm okay. ‐All right, well, let's do this.
让我们在现象消失之前
Let's get out there and launch this rocket
到那里发射这枚火箭
before the phenomena goes away.
-好吧,对不起 -不不不不
‐Okay, sorry about that. ‐No, no, no, no.
不,不要道歉 让我们行动吧 . . . 我们走吧
No, don't apologize. Let's just do... let's just go.
我很高兴你开口说话了
I'm glad you spoke up.
特拉维斯:几周前
TRAVIS: A couple of weeks ago,
我经历了和龙一样的恶心感觉
I experienced the same queasy feelings that Dragon just had.
汤姆·温特顿两次住院
Tom Winterton's been hospitalized twice
原因是他的头皮肿胀
due to something that causes his scalp to literally swell up
并与头骨分离
and separate from his skull.
什么样的能量会导致这种情况?
What kind of energy can cause this?
我的意思是,我们真的在这里玩火
I mean, we're really playing with fire here.
三
Three,
二、一 点火!
two, one. Ignition!
‐托马斯:哦,那太美了! -来吧宝贝
‐THOMAS: Oh, that's beautiful! ‐Come on, baby.
特拉维斯:只要我们在这里并且一切准备就绪
TRAVIS: As long as we're here and all set up,
我就想再启动一次这个实验
I want to get this experiment launched one more time.
通过这种方式,我们可以监控我们收集的数据
This way, we can monitor if there are consistencies
是否存在一致性,或者是否存在异常情况
in the data we're collecting, or if there are anomalies.
到目前为止,所有数据都非常一致
So far, all the data has been pretty consistent.
某种强烈的射频辐射
Some kind of intense RF radiation is coming at us
从牧场上方的某个地方射向我们
from somewhere high above the ranch.
‐特拉维斯:棒! --布莱恩特:耶!
‐TRAVIS: Boom! ‐BRYANT: Yeah!
很棒的降落!
Good chute!
太棒了,对吧?
Awesome, right?
我迫不及待地想进去,让我们开始查看数据
I can't wait to get in and let's start looking at the data.
布莱恩特:我知道我今天看到了什么
BRYANT: I know what I saw today.
如果我们把它放在相机上,我很想看看内容
And I would love to see it, if we have it on camera.
你是否 . . . ? 让我们看看监控录像
Did you...? Let's look at the surveillance footage and see
看看里面是否有什么东西 ‐埃里克:当然
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表