剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
然后将其变成反射器
and then turn it into a reflector.
所以我们都应该认识这个地形
So we should all recognize this geography.
‐布兰登:哇 -太棒了
‐BRANDON: Wow. ‐That's awesome.
埃里克:所以我们将专注于
ERIK: So we're going to focus on
可能会发生的
the things that may happen that intersect
与牧场土地有关的事情
with the ranch property.
我们位于
We are located
你看到该图形的位置
where you see that graphic.
特拉维斯:对--几乎是死顶点
TRAVIS: Right‐‐ Almost dead center.
埃里克:是的
ERIK: Yes.
所以,我所做的是构建一个
So, what I did was construct a...
60,000平方公里的镜子
60,000‐square‐kilometer mirror.
然后产生一条
And then producing a line
你刚才所说的从上空射下来的辐射线
of what you just described as radiation coming down
是吧?
from above, okay?
所以,我们看看这些射线
So, we're going to look at how those rays,
如何与这个表面相互作用 并从这个表面反射
uh, interact with and reflect from this surface,
这就是下一个展示给我们的视觉图像
which is what this next visual shows us.
‐布兰登:哇 ‐吉姆:天哪,路易丝
‐BRANDON: Wow. ‐JIM: Geez, Louise.
这是我们在夏天进行的
ERIK: This represents measurements
微波频率测量后呈现的效果
of microwave frequencies that we had in the summer.
我们正在观察
We are looking at
从上空射下来的平行能量射线
parallel rays of energy coming down from above.
主要是长波长
Primarily for long wavelengths,
不一定是可见光
not necessarily visible light.
‐布莱恩特:难以置信 真的很酷 -是的
‐BRYANT: Incredible. It's really cool. ‐Yeah.
如果你看一下正中间的那些
If you'll look at the ones right in the center,
它们就会被聚焦
they're being focused.
而在边缘的那些
And the ones at the edge,
你可以看到有一个重要的焦点
you can see there is a significant focus,
这些东西被带到一个点上
where these things are being brought to a point
并且在这里某处
and there's mu‐‐ a big concentration of energy
有大量的能量集中
up here somewhere.
如果你仔细想想,那真是太神奇了
If you think about it, that is amazing.
埃里克,这太酷了
Erik, this is so cool.
令人印象深刻
Impressive.
特拉维斯:根据埃里克 的设想
TRAVIS: Based on Erik's visualization,
我相信乌因塔盆地
I believe that the Uinta Basin
几乎像一个卫星天线
could be acting almost like a satellite dish,
从太空中的某个地方
one that both collects
收集和引导能量
and directs energy from somewhere out in space.
最大的问题是
Big question.
是什么导致了这种能量?
What could be causing this energy?
特拉维斯:这是个大问题
TRAVIS: That's the big question.
这是今天的问题
That is the question of the day.
特拉维斯:所以,有两种可能性
TRAVIS: So, there's two possibilities.
现在,我们在想
Right now, we're thinking, "Okay, it's a‐‐
“好吧,它是一个反光碟”
it's a‐‐ it's a reflective dish."
所以也许能量来自太空
And so maybe the energy's coming from space
它撞击并被集中起来 或者 . .
and it hits and it's being focused up. Or...
另一种可能性是
the other possibility is
它可能像一个镜头,而不仅仅是一个盘子
this could be acting like a lens and not just a dish.
源头可能在这里,在地球内部
The source could be down here, inside the Earth,
并通过它向上并聚焦
and coming up through it and focusing.
但到底是什么目的,我们不得而知
But to what end, we don't know.
而且--我们必须提出其他测量方法
And‐and we've got to come up with other measurements
来确定能量的来源
to figure out where the energy's coming from.
唔
Hmm.
布莱恩特:所以,我们一直在争论
BRYANT: So, we've had the debate of whether
它来自地球下面还是来自上面
it's below the Earth or coming from above. I mean,
我的意思是,它可能是两者的结合
it could be a combination of the two.
绝对地 我同意 我100%同意
Absolutely. I agree. I agree 100%.
有一个来源和一个目的地
There's a source and a destination,
就像你认为的 -是的 是的
‐whether, you know... ‐Yeah. Yeah, there's‐‐
其中一个是源头 终点在哪里
One of them's a‐‐ There's a source and‐and to what end.
我们必须找出射线来自哪里
We got to find out where they're coming from.
是的
Yeah.
埃里克:现在,这也让我
ERIK: Now, this also reminds me
想起了一些事情
of something that‐‐
我在夏天发现了一些令人不安的事情
what I found kind of troubling during the summer.
你回想一下,你做了一个实验
You recall, you did an exercise
你似乎找到了一个源头
where you seemingly located a source,
一个信♥号♥♥集中点
uh, a concentration of signals,
高度相当低
uh, fairly low.
在大约5,000英尺处 这只是我的设想
At about 5,000 feet. And I was just thinking about that.
埃里克:对,你能指出
ERIK: Right, and could you point
你认为的地方吗?
in the‐‐ in the vicinity of where you think that was?
特拉维斯:好的
TRAVIS: Yeah.
所以,就在这里
So, right in here,
你可以看到那里有一些汇集
you can see there is some convergence right there.
有一个局部的焦点
There was a local focus,
我们发射了一个装有无线电频率
and we launched a weather balloon with radio frequency
和微波仪器的气象气球
and microwave instruments on it.
当它达到那个高度时
And when it got to about that height,
仪器开始失效
the instruments started failing.
你们准备好了吗?
You guys ready?
-是的,我们很好 -是的 准备出发
‐Yep, we're good. ‐Yep. Good to go.
特拉维斯:好的,我们开始吧
TRAVIS: All right, here we go.
好吧,慢慢放下
All right, slowly let it up.
好吧,继续 你做的很好
All right, keep going. You're good.
‐托马斯:好的,我们好了 -特拉维斯:好的
‐THOMAS: Okay, we're clear. ‐TRAVIS: All right.
托马斯:伙计,那是一个大气球
THOMAS: Man, that's a big balloon.
是啊,那不是很酷吗?
Yeah, ain't that cool?
托马斯:伙计,那还有很长的路要走
THOMAS: Man, that's a long ways up.
特拉维斯:哎呀,是的
TRAVIS: Heck yeah.
我们在那里失败了
It failed right there,
这表明可能功率太高
which suggests maybe the power was so high
以至于烧毁了仪器
that it burned out the instruments.
哇
Wow.
布莱恩特:不知道是不是运气不好
BRYANT: And whether it's just bad luck or not,
我们甚至都没有找回气球
we never recovered the balloon, even.
‐肖恩:有趣 -布兰登:你从来没有
‐SEAN: Interesting. ‐BRANDON: You never recovered
回收过气球? ‐布莱恩特:没有
‐the balloon? ‐BRYANT: No. No.
特拉维斯:我们在上面安装了GPS追踪器
TRAVIS: And we had GPS trackers on it.
所以,你丢失它了 当它到达那个点时
So, you lost it. When it hit that point,
所有的仪器都失效了?
all of the instruments failed?
所有其他仪器都失效了
All the other instruments failed.
什么?
What?
哇
Wow.
特拉维斯:你知道,这真的很有趣
TRAVIS: You know, it's really intriguing
而且令人吃惊的是
and, um, actually kind of startling a little bit
情报界的一些人
is I've been contacted by, uh,
联♥系♥了我
some folks in the intelligence community
他们对我们的发现非常感兴趣
that are really interested in what we've found.
布莱恩特:那么
BRYANT: So,
他们是来找你的吗?
is it they approached you?
他们是怎么听说的. .
How have they heard about...
他们找到了我们
They approached us.
哇 所以我们被监控了?
Wow. So we're being monitored?
是的
Yep.
所以我们被监控了?
So we're being monitored?
有些人对我们正在做的事情感兴趣
There are people interested in what we are doing.
我觉得这真的很有趣
I find that really intriguing.
他们会告诉我们一些事情,我不知道是什么
They're gonna tell us something, I don't know what.
但我的怀疑是 他们测量到了类似的现象
But my suspicion is they've measured a similar phenomenon,
但不知道它是什么,他们想比较记录
don't know what it is, and they want to compare notes.
我觉得这真的很有趣
And I find that really intriguing.
这很奇怪
It's very strange.
唔
Hmm.
所以这告诉我们的是
So what this tells us though is
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表