剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
You know, it really disturbs me.
已经过去三年了,这里还没有发生任何事故
We've gone three years and haven't had an incident.
现在有羊驼受到攻击
And now we have the alpacas getting attacked,
有一只母牛死了
we've got a cow that's dead.
我不知道,这很奇怪
I don't know, that's weird.
我认为接下来的步骤是
I think next steps is,
我们需要考虑其余的牛
we need to account for the rest of the cattle
并确保我们没有任何其他牛倒下
and make sure that we don't have any others that are down.
‐坎杜斯和汤姆,你们出去寻找奶牛 ‐好的
‐Kandus and Tom, you go out and look for the cows... ‐BOTH: Okay.
并确保我们有41头牛
...and make sure that we've got 41.
我要你关上这块土地的门
I want you to close the gate over on this field,
然后关上
and then the one going across the road,
马路对面的那扇门,就在运河旁边
right there by the canal, which will keep the herd
这样可以阻止牛群进来
from coming in.
我不希望牛群围着这头牛
I don't want the herd around this cow.
让我们把它们锁在这片东部牧场之外
And let's lock them out of this east pasture
暂时把它们留在那里
and keep them over there for now.
然后我们去找兽医,试着确定死因
And then we get the vet, try to determine cause of death.
-是的 我们去数一数吧 -好的
‐Yeah. Let's go count. ‐Yeah.
所以,我们每个人,我认为我们能做的最好的事情
So, everyone, I think the best thing we can do
就是把这里当作犯罪现场
is treat this like a crime scene.
我要开始拍照了
I'll start taking photos, um, 'cause the more
因为我们越把它挪到这里,就越能打扰到一些东西
we move it around here, the more we could disturb something.
是的,这是个好主意
Yeah, that's a great idea.
好的 大家都出去吧
So everyone go out.
好吧,你们为什么不跟着我出去?
All right, why don't you guys follow me out?
-好的 ‐特拉维斯:其中一件非常酷的事情是
‐All right. ‐TRAVIS: One of the really cool things
卡莱布对待佩乐(奶牛)
is that Kaleb treated the plae
就像自己是警♥察♥一样
like he was a‐a police detective.
(手♥机♥摄像头点击)
(phone camera clicks)
他会尽量不干扰犯罪现场
He would try not to disturb the crime scene,
他会调查
and he would investigate it,
拍照、收集数据
take pictures, take data.
他想尽可能多地收集证据
He wanted to gather as much evidence as he could.
当他这样做时,托马斯对我大喊大叫
And while he's doing this, Thomas yelled at me
因为他的手♥机♥突然开始发疯
because suddenly his phone starts going crazy.
看这个 感受一下我的手♥机♥
Look at this. Feel‐feel my phone.
它会振动静音,振动静音像疯了似的
It's going vibrate to mute, vibrate to mute like crazy.
碉堡了
Holy crap.
而且我们知道,当手♥机♥在牧场上发疯时
And we know that when phones go crazy on the ranch,
这表明有奇怪的电磁信♥号♥♥
that's an indication that there are strange
在袭击我们
electromagnetic signals hitting us.
‐把那个拿到那里 ‐仪表快疯了
‐Get that over there. ‐The meter's going nuts.
所以我立即拿起一个
So I immediately grabbed a TriField meter
TriField仪表出去开始测量
to go out and start making measurements.
我刚在拍照
I was just taking photos,
我的手♥机♥就开始自说自话
and my phone started doing its own thing.
它开始,就像自己切换到视频
It started to take, like... swapping over to video.
托马斯的手♥机♥也这样
托马斯的手♥机♥
在所有应用之间切换
手♥机♥嗡嗡响 它要疯了
是的,这就是我手♥机♥正在做的事
Yep, that's what mine was doing.
它从我照片库里开始
It started in my photos.
仪表也疯狂的跳动
(高音脉动的呜呜声)
(high‐pitched pulsating whine)
看--仪表快疯了
Look at‐‐ the meter's just going crazy.
跳得高,然后又跳回零
Jumping high, then it jumps back to zero.
每当你的TriField爆表时,我的手♥机♥就会开始发疯
My phone starts freaking out whenever your TriField goes off.
我现在无法控制我的手♥机♥
I don't have any control over my phone right now.
伙计,看那个
Dude, look at that.
站在卡莱布和死牛旁边时
Standing next to Kaleb and the dead cow,
当他的手♥机♥发疯时
when his phone was getting hi,
TriField仪表也响起了
the TriField meter was getting hit.
所以我们得到了两个与奇怪的电磁信♥号♥♥
So we got two measurements correlating there was a strange
相关的测量结果
electromagnetic signal.
我不知道这些疯狂的信♥号♥♥是从哪里来
I have no idea where these crazy signals are coming from,
但我所知道的是
but what I do know is, it seems to be localized
它似乎定位在这头死牛周围
around this dead cow.
13、14,我们到了15、16..
13, 14, we're at 15, 16...
它还在上升吗?
Is it still doing it?
嘿,现在在5--现在是18
Hey, it's at, it's at five‐‐ It's 18.
就在那时,它刚刚跃升至18
It just jumped to 18 just then.
我们测量的微波信♥号♥♥高达
The microwave signals that we measured
每平方米20毫瓦
were as much as 20 milliwatts per meter squared.
当我拿着同样的仪表站在微波炉前做爆米花时
When I take the same meter and stand in front of a microwave
它的读数仅为
while popping popcorn, it only reads about
每平方米2毫瓦
two milliwatts per meter squared.
所以这就像在微波炉里一样
So this would be like being inside the microwave.
吉姆,你在频谱分♥析♥仪上看到什么了吗?
Jim, are you seeing anything on the spectrum analyzer?
事实上,我看到了
Actually, I am.
托马斯:你看到了? 你看到了什么?
THOMAS: You are? What are you seeing?
在较低的区域有东西
Something down in the lower areas.
所以我得到了一些相当高的峰值
So I'm getting some pretty high spikes.
特拉维斯:哦,哇
TRAVIS: Oh, wow.
塞加拉:因此,本底噪声明显上升了
SEGALA: So, the noise floor has significantly gone up.
托马斯:这是什么意思?
THOMAS: What does this mean?
‐所有频率都被激发 ‐特拉维斯:同时
‐All the frequencies are excited. ‐TRAVIS: At once.
-几乎是瞬间 砰 -对
‐Almost instantaneously. Boom. ‐Right.
所以这意味着你将得到
So what that means is, you would have
从微波到AM射频和业余无线电波段的
all the way from microwaves down to past the AM
所有波段,所有这些都同时激发
and ham radio bands, all of 'em on at once.
就像在整个区域那样上下起伏
And this is the whole thing just raising up and down like that.
我们甚至不知道怎么做才能达到这样子
We don't even know how to do that.
人类都不知道该怎么做
Mankind doesn't know how to do that.
现在可能正在发生一些不寻常的事情
Something could be happening right now out of the ordinary.
我们不知道是怎么回事
Uh, we don't know what it is,
但是我们用多种仪器看到了这种情况
but we're seeing it with multiple instruments.
我们需要离开这里,伙计们
We need to get out of here, guys.
让我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
托马斯:这个牧场真的有安全的地方吗?
THOMAS: Is there really a safe place on this ranch?
我们正在迅速失去可以安全进入这个牧场的地方
We're quickly losing places that are safe to go on this ranch.
♪ ♪
汤姆:你看到什么了吗?
TOM: You see anything?
没有
No.
好吧,如果它们很聪明,它们就会躲在阴凉处
Well, if they're smart, they're laying in the shade.
托马斯:当我意识到我们有一头死牛时
THOMAS: There were several things running through my head
我脑子里闪过几件事
as I realized that we have a dead cow.
其中一件事是 我注意到整个牛群
One was noticing that the entire herd
都被赶出了田野
had pushed out of the field.
事实是 它们走了? 这令人不安
The fact that they're gone? That's disturbing.
‐你看到它们的头伸出来了吗? -还没有
‐You see their heads poking out? ‐Not yet.
我的第一个想法是让汤姆和坎杜斯
And my first thought was to have Tom and Kandus
去清点牛群数量
go do a head count.
并确保这是一个孤立的事件
And make sure that this is an isolated incident,
并且我们没有更多的
and that we don't have additional cows
奶牛失踪
that are missing.
坎杜斯:哦
KANDUS: Oh.
找到了
Here we go.
我们就在这里下来吧
We could probably hop out here.
-我们要出来吗? -是的
‐Should we jump out? ‐Yeah.
三个在这里 四、五、六、七、八
Three here. Four, five, six, seven, eight.
-我数了八头 -好的
‐I count eight right there. ‐Yeah.
坎杜斯:所以,我们发现这块土地上的牛
KANDUS: So, we found the cattle on the property
都聚集在这个区域
all clustered over here in this area,
这是它们以前从未到过的地方
where they have never been before.
19、20、21、22 ..
19, 20, 21, 22...
它们的位置
Their location, it made me think
这让我觉得它们害怕什么
they were scared of something.
为什么它们要聚集到这里? 牧场上还有很多
'Cause they‐‐ why...? There are so many other places
其他地方
on the ranch.
-我数了30头 -好的
‐I count 30. ‐Yep.
‐30? -30
‐30? ‐30.
还有很多其他的阴凉处
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表