剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
Truck's right here, it's a good place to start.
所以只要把设备拿出来,让我们开始吧
So just pull the equipment out, and let's‐let's just get going.
‐好的,听起来不错 -让我们把设备弄出来
‐All right, sounds good. ‐Let's get her out.
‐让我们开始吧
‐Let's get to it. ‐ERIK: Here on the ranch,
‐埃里克:在牧场,我们已经看到挖掘活动
we have seen a correlation between digging activities
与一些人身伤害之间存在相关性
and some injuries to individuals.
所以我的立场是
So I've taken the position
像挖掘这样的侵入性活动
that invasive activities like digging
首先应该通过侵入性较小的方法来证明是合理的
should be first justified by less invasive methods.
向后退 好好好
Come on back. Ho, ho, ho.
埃里克:GPR勘测和电阻率测量
ERIK: A good example of that is the GPR survey
就是一个很好的例子
and the resistivity measurements.
这些检测可以将挖掘或钻孔等操作
Those are the kinds of things that put exercises like digging
置于更坚实的基础上
or drilling on a more firm foundation.
特别是将人身安全
Particularly in view of the fact that human safety
和生命处于平衡状态
and life is held in the balance.
我们已经准备好一切来进行电阻率测量
We've got everything loaded to do the resistivity measurements.
所以,我们为什么不把它带到那里
So, uh, why don't we take it over there, and you guys
你们会继续使用GPR,对吧?
are gonna continue with the GPR, right?
-是的 -好的
‐Correct. ‐All right.
我给了他们旗帜 如果你发现任何奇怪的地方
I gave them the flags. Mark the spots
请标记这些点
if you find anything weird.
好的 让我们启程(或装弹)
All right. Let's load up.
-听起来不错 -来吧
‐Sounds good. ‐Let's roll.
我有霰弹枪
I got shotgun.
菲尔:所以,伙计们,我们现在要做的
PHIL: So, guys, what we'll be doing now
是我们要拉这个
is we're gonna be pulling this.
这是我们的GX160
Uh, this is our GX160.
我们要把它拉到这辆全地形汽车后面
we're gonna be pulling it behind this ATV.
我们会想出一个合适的方法来拉动它
And we'll figure out a suitable way to pull that.
我想我已经知道我们如何做到这一点
I think I've got an idea of how we can do it
所以它不会滑倒 -对
‐so it doesn't slide around. ‐Right.
好,那我们就用双频系统
Okay, and then we'll use the dual‐frequency system
做农场的工作
to do the homestead work.
-听起来很棒 -酷 好的
‐Sounds great. ‐Cool. All right.
我们要做的就是拉起这个闩锁
What we're going to do is pull this latch up.
然后我们将在这里操作的是 我们有两个电源按钮
And then what we'll do here is we've got two power buttons.
我们在显示器上有一个电源按钮
We've got a power button on the monitor,
在天线上也有一个
and we have one down here on the antenna,
这将启动系统
and that will fire the system up.
菲尔:哦,天哪
PHIL: Oh, my gosh.
这是充满电的,所以这是一个谜
This was fully charged, so I'm it's‐it's a mystery.
埃里克:所以,我们不能现在开始?
ERIK: So, we can't start now?
这个系统不启动就没法开始
We actually can't start with this system.
至少在电池电量这么低的情况下
At least with the‐the battery this low.
埃里克:为什么现在会出现亏电?
ERIK: Why would it be down in the red now?
这是一个很好的问题
That's a good question, because it
因为系统必须开启
the system has to be on
才能使用这些锂离子电池
in order for it to utilize those lithium‐ion batteries.
我们为什么不检查其他系统呢?
Uh, why don't we check the other system?
它也完全通电,让我们看看
It was completely powered, too, and let's just see
上面的电池是什么情况 -好的,这是个好主意
‐what the batteries look like on that. ‐Yeah that's a good idea.
埃里克:我们在这个地♥产♥上
ERIK: It's not uncommon that we experience problems
遇到电池供电系统问题的情况并不少见
with battery‐powered systems on this property.
一切移♥动♥设备,包括我们的手♥机♥
Everything from mobile devices, including our cell phones,
我们的平板电脑、笔记本电脑
our tablets, uh, laptop computers,
音频/视频设备
audio/video equipment,
都经历了某种异常
have experienced some kind of an anomaly,
这是由于牧场上普遍存在的某种影响
as a result of some influence that is prevalent on the ranch.
伙计,我会告诉你 我的手♥机♥电没电了
Dude, I will tell my phone battery just went
-(嘘声) ‐你手♥机♥上的电池没电了吗?
‐(blows raspberry) ‐Your battery's dead on your phone?
特拉维斯:是的 你的电池也不行了,是吗?
TRAVIS: Yeah. Your battery's dead, too, ain't it?
手♥机♥关机了
It shut off.
-欢迎来到皮行者牧场,对吧? -对
‐Welcome to Skinwalker Ranch, right? ‐Right.
昨晚我把这四节电池完全充满电了
I completely charged these four batteries
现在电池都进入了
last evening, and now they're into the
黄色♥区♥域
to the yellow section.
埃里克:你什么时候见过这情况?
ERIK: When have you seen that before?
坦率地说,我以前从未见过
I, quite frankly, have not seen that before.
埃里克:嘿,布莱恩特? 来这里,看看这个
ERIK: Hey, Bryant? Come here, check this out.
所以,菲尔,你可以解释一下你刚才说的吗?
So, Phil, would you like to explain what you just
是的,我们在那里看到了一些
Right, we were getting some highly unusual
非常不寻常的电池电量
battery level there.
呃,我们应该看到功率全满的电池
Uh, we should be seeing full power there,
但现在我们看到大约只剩50%了,所以
and we're seeing about 50%, so
布赖恩特:又一块该死的电池被废掉了
BRYANT: It's another damn battery that's getting trashed.
我想我们要时刻关注它
I guess we'll just keep an eye on it.
我想你可以一直走,直到它没电
I guess you go until it goes off.
-好的 -是的
‐All right. ‐Yep.
埃里克:我们决定将其中一种仪器
ERIK: We've decided to proceed by dragging
拖到UTV后面
one of the instruments behind the UTV.
所以,我所做的是我在下面放了一根电线
So, what I did is I ran a wire underneath here,
连接到机身上,把它紧紧地固定住
attached to the body, to hold this tight.
‐菲儿:对我来说看起来很扎实 -好的
‐PHIL: Looks very solid to me. ‐All right.
‐我们去拖这个东西 -埃里克:是吗?
‐Let's go drag this thing. ‐ERIK: Yeah?
嗨,埃里克
我的手♥机♥疯了
只是想让你看看
Just want you to see it.
‐埃里克:它在做什么? -我不知道
‐ERIK: What is it doing? ‐I don't know.
它就发生在
It's just been it's just been doing this
刚才几分钟
for the last, you know, couple minutes.
我只是跑到这里让你看看
I just ran up here so you could see it.
它在我的通讯录中,它试图给几个人打电♥话♥
It was in my contacts, it tried calling a couple of people,
然后在最后几分钟,它在我的相机里
um, and then it's been messing around in my camera
一直显示的乱七八糟
the last couple minutes.
‐这是什么时候开始的? -大约两三分钟前
‐When did this start? ‐About two, three minutes ago.
埃里克:就好像有人在按下按钮
ERIK: It's as if someone was pushing the buttons
在应用程序之间切换
and, uh, switching between applications
发送消息和拨♥打♥电♥话♥
and sending messages and making phone calls
快到超出了人的点击速度
as fast as anyone could possibly do it.
伙计,这太疯狂了
Dude, that is crazy.
(笑)
(laughing)
我们在嘲笑它,但我不确定我们应该这样
We're laughing at it, but I'm not sure that we should be.
特拉维斯:当埃里克和龙与菲儿·奥维亚特合作
TRAVIS: While Erik and Dragon are working with Phil Oviatt
将GPR从指挥中心运行到旧农场时
to run GPR from the command center to the old homesteads,
吉姆、汤姆和我正与扎克·齐拉
Jim, Tom and I are heading out with Zach Zyla
一起出发进行土壤电阻率调查
to do a soil resistivity survey.
所以,扎克,我们对这个领域很感兴趣
So, Zach, we're interested in this field out here.
有一些谣言、故事、神话
There's some rumors and stories and myths
和各种各样的传说
and all sorts of things.
这里的这片领域内
There might be underground facilities
可能存在地下设施或基地或其他东西
or bases or other stuff inside this field out here.
‐扎克:是的 ‐所以
‐ZACH: Yep. ‐So, if there's something
如果存在该领域之外的东西,请告诉我们
besides a field in it, let us know.
扎克:好的
ZACH: All right.
特拉维斯:好的,那么我们需要做什么才能开始?
TRAVIS: All right, so what do we need to do to get started?
扎克:好的,让我们,把装备从卡车里拿出来
ZACH: All right, well let's, uh, get the gear out of the truck
然后开始布置线路
and, uh, start laying out the lines.
好的
All right.
好的,那么首先是什么?
All right, so what goes first?
扎克:所以,每六英尺
ZACH: So, every six feet, we're gonna
我们就把其中一个放入地下 -好的
‐place one of these into the ground. ‐All right.
然后你要开始了
And then you're gonna start.
你要把桩子敲进去
And you're gonna want to pound it in
大约四分之三
about three‐quarters of the way
这样就能很好地固定到地面
so we get good contact into the ground.
-特拉维斯:好的 -接下来
‐TRAVIS: All right. ‐Next,
你将使用其中一根连接器电缆
you're gonna take one of these connector cables
并将其连接到底座
and connect it to the base.
我们会一直坚持到最后
And we're gonna keep moving it along all the way to the end.
你知道吗,你敲桩子,我来夹线 怎么样?
You know what, you drive stakes, I'll clip wires. How's that?
塞加拉:我能做到
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表