剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
but we might find some weird transient things.
-绝对地 --在那个洞里
‐Absolutely. ‐And in that hole,
--还有一些我们不能解释的东西? -是的
‐there's something that we can't explain yet? ‐Right.
所以,总而言之
So, in summary on the radiation exposure
辐射暴露是我们在整个牧场
is one of the things we haven't figured out
还没有弄清楚的事情之一
across the entire ranch, and we don't know this,
我们不知道牧场中的辐射属于哪种水平
um, is the exact levels of that.
所以我们为你们的团队带来了一些东西
So we brought something for your guys's team
可以在个人层面上观测你们
that'll kind of watch you guys on an individual level.
这是一个放射量测定器
This is a dosimeter.
它主要从放射学的角度进行测量
This is gonna primarily work from a radiological perspective.
如果你超过正常的背景辐射曝光量
If you're getting above the normal
我们就会知道
background radiation exposure, we want to know.
它能寻找瞬间穿透你身体的物质
It's looking for stuff that you are, immediately, your body is in.
因此,任何对人类有害或对人类有影响的东西
So anything that's really in the window of harmful to humans,
我们的仪器设备都会看到
or impactful to humans, our instrumentation sets will see.
好的,伙计们,我们把这些交给你们
Okay, guys, so we'll hand these out to you guys.
-特拉维斯,这是你的 -谢谢你,兄弟 谢谢你
‐Travis, there's yours. ‐Thank you, man. Thank you.
-埃里克,这是你的 ‐特拉维斯:这些放射量测定器
‐Erik, here's yours. ‐TRAVIS: These dosimeters
会非常精确的工作
will work like a canary in a coal mine.
如果我们遇到任何突然的有害辐射爆发
They're gonna be very helpful in alerting us if we run into
它们将非常快的提醒我们
any more sudden bursts of harmful radiation.
我们会带你出去,护送你离开牧场
We'll lead you out and escort you off the ranch.
再次感谢你 时刻感谢你
Thank you again. Appreciate all your time.
‐我们会收拾东西,准备好出发 - 好的,听起来不错
‐We'll pack up our stuff and we will be ready to roll. ‐Okay, sounds great.
托马斯:嗯,我们来了,你的第二次
THOMAS: Well, here we are, your second time on,
也是第二天,我们已经经历了更多疯狂的事情
day two and we're already experiencing more crazy stuff.
真疯狂,我完全没想到
Crazy, I was not expecting that at all.
我病了,感觉怪怪的,头晕目眩
I got sick and I felt weird and‐and lightheaded and dizzy.
牧场总是会回应新来的访客
The ranch has always responded, uh, to new visitors.
不过,我没想到会这么快
I didn't expect it to be this quick, though.
我没指望能看到什么东西,所以这太神奇了
I didn't expect to see anything, so this is amazing.
(轻笑) 不过,这并不让我感到惊讶
(chuckles) Doesn't surprise me, though.
我的意思是,你知道,天坑的位置就在
I mean, you know, where the sinkhole sits
2号♥农场上方
is right up above Homestead 2,
据报道,毕格洛的团队报告说
which has been the reported site of a lot
这个地方发生了许多超自然活动
of this paranormal activity that Bigelow's team reported.
特拉维斯:哦
TRAVIS: Oh.
2016 年,我从罗伯特·毕格罗那里购买♥♥了皮行者牧场
In 2016, I purchased Skinwalker Ranch from Robert Bigelow.
罗伯特·毕格罗以亿万富翁企业家
Robert Bigelow is best known as the billionaire entrepreneur,
房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商和现今的航♥空♥企业家而闻名
real estate developer and now aerospace entrepreneur.
毕格罗先生还对从不明飞行物到超自然现象的
Mr. Bigelow also had an interest in everything from UFOs
一切事物都感兴趣
to the paranormal.
90 年代初,罗伯特·毕格罗收♥购♥了皮行者牧场
In the early '90s, Robert Bigelow bought Skinwalker Ranch.
他的团队进行了非常积极的科学调查
His team conducted a very aggressive scientific investigation.
毕格罗团队最终遭遇了各种奇怪的事情
The Bigelow team ended up having all sorts of strange things happen.
他们开始看到了从以旧农场为中心的电磁异常
They started seeing everything from electromagnetic anomalies
到牲畜被肢解的异常现象
centered around the old homesteads, cattle mutilations...
这里涉及到我们现在还在继续监测到的
It involves the full gamut
那些所有无法解释的现象
of unexplained phenomena that we continue to monitor.
毕格罗和他的团队在牧场研究
Most of what Mr. Bigelow and his team
和报告的大部分内容
studied and reported on the ranch
要么是保密的,要么是机密的,并被秘藏起来了
remains either classified or confidential and is locked away.
你们东西都拿好了吧?
You guys got everything?
-特拉维斯:是的 -好的
‐TRAVIS: Yep. ‐All right.
如果我们不拿齐,回头路可远着呢
If we don't, it's a long way back.
- (笑声) ‐特拉维斯:那天晚些时候,我们“确认安全”
‐(laughter) ‐TRAVIS: Later that day, after we got the "all clear"
牧场可以安全探索之后...
that the ranch was safe to explore...
龙,我想我坐你副驾驶位子
Dragon, I guess I'll ride with you.
...龙、吉姆·塞加拉、汤姆·温特顿
...Dragon, Jim Segala, Tom Winterton and I
和我决定在山岭附近进行一次老式的巡视
decided to do a good old‐fashioned stakeout near the mesa.
据我观察,相对牧场上发生的
From what I've observed, the mesa is pretty much
大多数奇怪的活动
ground zero for most of the strange activity
山岭上发生的活动几乎为零
that's been happening on the ranch.
所以我们都希望,通过熬夜
So we're all hoping that, by staying up all night,
能够记录下并亲眼看到
we'll be able to see and record firsthand
人们多年来报告看到的
the strange lights and glowing effects
奇怪的亮光和发光现象
that people have reported seeing over the years.
这是一个最好的观察地点
This a good as spot as any.
太完美了--我们看到山岭
This is perfect‐‐ we see the mesa,
月亮会提供一些背光
the moon's gonna be giving us some backlighting.
让我们开始把东西拿出来并架起来
Let's start grabbing stuff out and putting it up.
让我们开始连接实验设备
Let's start hooking up the experiments.
我要望远镜架起来
I want the telescope up.
设置音响系统
Get the sound system set up.
我们有很多诊断设备
We have a lot of diagnostic equipment.
我们可以测量无线电和微波,我们可以测量磁场
We can measure radio and microwaves, we can measure magnetic field,
我们可以测量红外线
we can measure infrared.
我们今晚有很多不同的设备要使用
We've got a lot of different things that we're going to use tonigt
看看我们能发现什么
and, uh, see what we can find out.
嘿,我们在看什么电影?
Hey, what movie are we watching?
外星人? 捕食者? 其他什么?
Aliens? Predator? What?
我们要把摄像机挂在上面
We're gonna hook the cameras up to it,
这样我们就可以在大屏幕上看到它了
so we can look at it on the big screen.
酷
Cool.
托马斯:因此512英亩的牧场
THOMAS: So, the 512 acres of the ranch
受到数十个安全和监控摄像头
are under 24‐hour video surveillance
的24 小时视频监控
by dozens of security and surveillance cameras,
埃里克会全天候跟踪这些情况
and Erik keeps track of these around the clock and is able
并且能够从指挥中心查看它们
to view them from the command center.
嘿,埃里克 你在吗?
Hey, Erik. Are you there?
埃里克:收到,是的
ERIK: Copy, yeah.
好的,那你能看到我们吗?
Okay, so you can see us, then?
我可以看到你在做什么
I can see everything you're doing.
特拉维斯:埃里克·巴德确保这个牧场的
TRAVIS: Erik Bard makes sure that pretty much
几乎每一寸土地都被摄像机覆盖
every inch of this ranch is covered by a camera somewhere.
尽管他可以从指挥中心
Although he can pretty much see
看到我们今晚所做的一切
everything we're doing tonight from the command center,
但他无法获得我们可以获得的
he won't be able to get the kind of close‐up images
那种特写图像和信息
and information we can get.
而且他肯定无法像我们一样快地
And he certainly wouldn't be able to investigate it
调查突发状况
as quickly as we can.
(昆虫颤音)
(insects trilling)
特拉维斯:让我们现在把灯关掉
TRAVIS: Let's bring the lights down now.
让我们开始观察红外线中的山岭
And let's start looking at the mesa in the infrared.
那太酷了
That is so cool.
布莱恩特:那真的很酷
BRYANT: That is really cool.
特拉维斯:作为人类,我们只能看到
TRAVIS: As humans, we're only able to see light
相对窄光谱的光
in a relatively narrow spectrum.
但是通过使用红外摄像机,我们将能够看到
But by using an infrared camera, we're gonna be able to see things
光谱中更远的东西
that are further out on that spectrum
那些光我们可能无法用肉眼看到
that we otherwise might not be able to see with our naked eyes.
-这是惊人的 -这不是很棒吗?
‐That's amazing. ‐Isn't that awesome?
-那里的景色很好 看那个 -哇
‐That's‐that's a good view right there. Look at that. ‐Wow.
布赖恩特: 是的,那个视野非常好
BRYANT: Yeah, that's really good view.
嘿,吉姆有激光
Hey, Jim's got the laser.
‐该我们上场了 ‐塞加拉:所以,我要带着激光走出这里
‐There we are. ‐SEGALA: So, I'm gonna go walk out here with the laser.
特拉维斯:是的 是的
TRAVIS: Yep. Yep.
‐塞加拉:你准备好了吗? -是的
‐SEGALA: You ready? ‐Yep.
塞加拉:我们带来了一个非常大的绿色激光器
SEGALA: We brought a very large green laser that allows us to
它使我们能够将一束激光照到山岭
light up a beam all the way up to the mesa.
你可以把激光光点照在那里
You can put the laser spot right there,
然后我会直接看那个点
then I'll look right at the spot.
塞加拉:我会走出来,所以我不会伤害任何人
SEGALA: I'll come out here so I don't hurt anybody.
这样,我们可以将红外摄像机聚焦在那个点上
That way, we can focus our infrared cameras
这样我们就可以准确地知道我们在哪里
on that spot so we know exactly where we are.
完美 在那里
Perfect. Right there.
托马斯:就是这样
THOMAS: There it is.
特拉维斯:等等 那是...? 有两个
TRAVIS: Hold on. Is that...? There's two.
看
Look.
再做一次
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表