剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
特拉维斯:有一堆能量,来源可能在
TRAVIS: There is a bunch of energy,
皮行者牧场下方
and the source could be under Skinwalker Ranch.
我想知道这东西里有什么
I'd like to know what's in this thing.
-不要将其抬起 ‐特拉维斯:我的在发出哔哔声
‐Don't lift it up. ‐TRAVIS: Mine's beeping.
‐这是相当高的 ‐我们刚刚受到电离辐射
‐That's pretty high. ‐We were just exposed to ionizing radiation.
泰勒:我们需要做探地雷达
TAYLOR: We need to do ground‐penetrating radar
看看下面有什么
to see what's down there.
它看起来像有一千英尺长
This looks like there's something a thousand feet long.
我们得在那里挖
We got to dig there.
好吧,你必须让布兰登签字同意
Well, you're gonna have to get Brandon to sign off on that.
我不认为我们有什么机会了
除非能找出
下面有什么
这能改变整个调查方向
这样可以及时阻止危险,布兰登
Or it could halt it in its tracks, Brandon.
犹他州北部有一个牧场
NARRATOR: There is a ranch in Northern Utah.
它被认为是地球上
It is considered the epicenter
最奇怪和最令人不安现象的中心:
of the strangest and most disturbing phenomena on Earth:
动物被残害
animal mutilations,
奇怪的不明飞行物目击事件
bizarre UFO sightings
和已证明对人类有害的不寻常能量
and unusual energies that have proven harmful to humans.
20年来,联邦政♥府♥
For 20 years, the federal government
试图寻找答案并失败了
tried to find answers and failed.
现在,一支由敬业的科学家
Now a new team of dedicated scientists,
研究人员和专家组成的新团队接管了工作
researchers and experts has taken over.
他们决心解开谜团并揭开
They are determined to solve the mystery and reveal...
皮行者牧场的秘密
...The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch.
皮行者牧场的秘密
第一季 第六集
直捣老巢
Poking the Nest
埃里克 (通过无线电) : 嘿,汤姆 你收到了吗?
ERIK (over radio): Hey, Tom. You copy?
是的,继续
Yeah, go ahead.
你几乎把摄像头的视野
You've almost completely cleared our view
-给挡住了 ‐托马斯:收到
‐from that camera. ‐THOMAS: Copy that.
特拉维斯:既然布兰登已经批准我们
TRAVIS: Now that we've been given the go‐ahead from Brandon
开始挖掘牧场
to begin digging on the ranch,
我们认为安装更多的
we thought it'd be a good idea to install
安全摄像头是个好主意
a lot more security cameras.
这样,如果发生奇怪的事情
That way, if something strange happens,
我们就有更好的机会在行动中抓拍到它
we have a better chance of catching it in the act.
那么,埃里克 视野好一点了吗?
So, is that leveled up, Erik?
埃里克:嗯,是的
ERIK: Uh, yes.
有了很大的不同
You've made a big difference.
如果我们需要调整
If we need to adjust it, we can, a little bit,
我们可以稍微靠近诱饵围栏一点
towards the bait pens.
那么,你可以移♥动♥它吗?
So, can you move it around, then?
埃里克:是的,我现在正调整它们
ERIK: Yeah, I'm pointing at them right now.
-你弄吧 - 好的,我已经拍到了
‐There you go. ‐Okay, I've got them.
布莱恩特,你收到了吗?
Bryant, do you copy?
布莱恩特:是的,埃里克 继续
BRYANT: Yeah, Erik. Go ahead.
你们在外面干得怎么样?
How are you guys doing out there?
我们做得很好 再需要安装一个
We're doing good. One more piece to install.
埃里克:你知道,在这几天里
ERIK: There's been unusual activity on this property,
这处地♥产♥发生了不寻常的活动
over the course of, you know, days.
辐射异常
Radiation anomalies.
看,它要疯了
Look, it is going nuts.
它是从那里传来的
It's coming from up there.
埃里克:不寻常的亮光
ERIK: Unusual lights.
托马斯:那肯定是一个光束
THOMAS: That's a definite beam.
很明显,有一道光束穿过那里
It is clearly a beam going across there.
我们看到了一些东西 坚持,稍等
We got something. Hold on.
‐托马斯:看,看,看 ‐埃里克:那是什么?
‐THOMAS: Look, look, look. ‐ERIK: What is that?
埃里克:我们在地♥产♥上空看到了一个不明飞行物
ERIK: We saw a UFO over the property.
‐哦,又来了! --又来了!
‐Oh, there it is again! ‐There it is again!
‐特拉维斯:它还在同一个地方! -在那里
‐TRAVIS: It's still in the same spot! ‐Right there.
我们不知道它为什么会发生或何时发生
We don't know why it occurs or when it occurs.
这是不可预测的
It's not predictable.
特拉维斯:让我们尽可能地走到尽头
TRAVIS: Let's get as far out on the end as we can.
埃里克:因此,进行持续监控是有帮助的
ERIK: So, it's helpful to have constant monitoring in place.
现在我们需要螺丝和钻头
Now we need the screws and the drill.
埃里克:有些东西可以帮助我们
ERIK: Something that may help us to pull back
揭开现象学真正的面纱
the curtain on what the phenomenology really is.
‐是的,它不会掉到任何地方去,伙计 -很棒
‐Yeah, that is not gonna go anywhere, man. ‐Sweet.
布莱恩特:好的,伙计,我们在这里马上完成了
BRYANT: Okay, man, we'll finish cleaning up here
然后我们就回去
and we'll head back in.
埃里克:是的,当然了
ERIK: Yep, absolutely.
多谢你们
Thanks, guys.
汤姆:32、34、36、38
TOM: 32, 34, 36, 38.
坎杜斯:我数了38只
KANDUS: I got 38.
你在树那边看到了吗?
You see any over in those trees?
‐靠树吗? 是的 -是的
‐By the trees? Yeah. ‐Yeah.
40、41、42
40, 41, 42.
都在这里
All hanging out right here.
坎杜斯和我是牧场的看护人
Kandus and I are caretakers here on the ranch,
我们需要做的一件事
and one of the things that we do
就是跟踪牛群
is keep track of the cattle.
你知道,因为在过去的几十年里
You know, because there has been cattle mutilations
这里有过牛被切割事件
over the past few decades here.
好的 所以,就是那些
All right. So, there's those.
我们是这个地方的眼睛和耳朵
We're the eyes and ears of this place.
我们不断地向上看,向外看,在倾听
We're constantly looking up, looking out, listening.
我们确实记录了这里发生的每一天
We do keep good notes on each day that happens here.
汤姆,坎杜斯? 你收到了吗?
Tom, Kandus? You copy?
坎杜斯:是的 来吧,埃里克
KANDUS: Yep. Go ahead, Erik.
那些牛怎么样了?
How are those cows doing?
是的,他们都找到了
Yeah, they're all accounted for.
他们都挤在角落里
They're all bunched up in the corner.
汤姆:它们肯定喜欢树丛中的这个区域
TOM: They definitely like this area in the trees here.
埃里克:哦,是的,我看到了
ERIK: Oh, yeah, I see them.
他们都在一个地方
They're all in one spot.
坎杜斯:我的意思是,这就像它们在害怕什么一样
KANDUS: I mean, it's almost like they're scared of something.
很奇怪
Very strange.
摄像头很有帮助,因为它可以让我们有更多的眼睛
Cameras are helpful because it gives us additional eyes,
可以这么说,可以让我们观察到不能一直在的地方
so to speak, in places where we can't be all the time.
这就像拥有24小时全天候的帮助
It's like having assistance 24/7.
我想我们三个
I think between the three of us,
要密切关注这一点
let's keep an eye on that.
继续工作是绝对重要的
It's absolutely important to continue the work.
当然,要提高警惕
Of course, with heightened vigilance.
特拉维斯:在我们开始钻探之前
TRAVIS: Before we start drilling, we want to do
我们想再对目标地点进行一次扫描
one more sweep of the target site.
希望我们没有任何人有生病的风险
Hopefully, there's no danger of any of us getting sick.
托马斯:这些是Qal-Tek的人
THOMAS: There's Qal‐Tek.
布兰登:当团队要求
BRANDON: When the team requested
继续挖掘
to proceed forward with digging,
以找出地下究竟有什么时,我有点犹豫不决
to find out exactly what was underground, I was hesitant.
我们总是担心扰乱地球
We're always concerned about disturbing the earth,
因为我们已经看到了不好的事情发生
because we've seen bad things happen.
‐你们还记得Qal‐Tek的凯西吗? -大家好
‐You guys remember Casey from Qal‐Tek? ‐Hey, guys.
布兰登:我们急诊室里
BRANDON: We've had people in the emergency room
有人受了重伤
with serious injuries that,
坦率地说,直到今天,仍然无法解释
frankly, to this day, remain unexplained.
所以,我们接下来怎么办?
So, uh, what do we got going on?
好吧,我们希望你们对2号♥农场再做一次辐射扫描
Well, we'd like you guys to do another, uh, radiation sweep
因为我们计划在那里钻探
down at Homestead Two, 'cause we planned on drilling out there,
但是吉姆和我还有另一个人在那里
but Jim and I, and, uh, and another guy were in there,
我们的仪表像发疯了,他们有奇怪的读数
our meters went crazy, and they had weird readings.
我有恶心和头痛的现象
I‐I got, uh, nauseous and a headache
我的身体出现了一些烧伤
and I had some burns come up on my body.
真的吗?
Really?
它们形成了水泡,就像我被晒伤一样
T‐They formed blisters, just like I'd been sunburned.
我的医生看着它们说,看起来就像
And my doctor looked at them and he said, "It looks like
我们对人进行放射治疗时
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表