剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
你知道,当时我耸耸肩说这是中暑
You know, I kind of shrugged t off as heat stroke at the tim,
但是从那时起,在那里接手的其他人
but then, other individuals that we've taken up there
也经历了同样的事情
since then have experienced the same thing.
布赖恩特: 杰夫和森珀
BRYANT: Jeff is with Semper, and he's measuring
正在测量无线电波频率之类的东西
radio wave frequencies and things like that.
特拉维斯、凯西和卡塔尔·泰克一起
Travis and Casey are with Qal‐Tek.
他们正在进行全面的辐射扫描
They're doing a full radiation sweep.
-好的 ‐当我们在那里时,我们也在寻找
‐All right. ‐We're also, while we're in there, looking for
VOC和其他化学品
V.O.C.s, uh, and other chemicals.
比如?
Such as?
例如神经毒剂或有毒化学物质
Such as nerve agents or toxic chemicals.
-好的 -实际上,这里的
‐Okay. ‐And we actually got a really
VOC处于很高的水平,大约3600ppb
high hit, uh, on our V. O. C. levels, about 3,600 parts per billion,
这是一个非常高的异常现象
which is a really high abnormality.
-处于危险级别还只是数值很高? - 相当危险的水平
‐Dangerous level or just high? ‐Dangerous levels, certainly.
嗯,数值一瞬间就上升了,是的
Uh, it was a real quick hit. It was, it was almost as if
就好像有一个通风装置
there was a ventilation that plumed.
我们得到了一个读数,然后,-嗯 . .
-它消失了
We got a reading off of that and then, ‐um... ‐It disappeared.
-它消失了 -真的?
‐It disappeared. ‐Really?
-是的 -那很有趣
‐Yep. ‐That‐that's intriguing.
这里有各种挥发性有机物
There are all sorts of volatile organic compounds
甲醛,苯
like, uh, formaldehyde, uh, benzene,
但是这个天坑离任何人造物体都挺远的
but this sinkhole is pretty far away from anything man‐made,
所以它们的存在真的很奇怪
so their presence here is really strange.
塞加拉:关于VOC水平
SEGALA: The V. O. C. level,
我认为这很重要,3700ppb
I thought that was significant, 3,700 parts per billion,
-它真的 ... ‐这非常令人担忧
‐that's... ‐It was very concerning.
特拉维斯:好吧,让我问你这个问题:
TRAVIS: Well, let me ask you this:
你把射频仪放在里面了吗?
Did you take the RF meter down inside?
我还没进去呢
I haven't been down in there yet.
因为在射频方面,看看你
'Cause it'd be interesting to see if you're
是否在那里得到任何有趣的东西
getting anything in there, RF‐wise.
如果我和你一起下去呢?
What if I go down in there with you?
你们觉得下去很安全,对吧?
You guys think it's safe to go down in there, right?
我的意思是,它只是短暂的危险,对吧?
I mean, it wasn't‐‐ it was transient, right?
我们将随身携带空气监测仪
We'll keep an air monitor with you so we can make sure there isn't any
以确保没有任何空气置换、氧气置换
air displacement, oxygen displacement.
好的 好吧,让我们进去看看
All right. Well, let's go down in there and see.
您要先发送O2传感器吗?
Do you want to send in the O2 sensor first?
这是最安全的传感器
Makes the most safety sense.
我认为--这很聪明
I think that's just‐‐ that's smart.
我不喜欢送死
I like not dying.
我会介入并确保O2传感器水平良好
I'll jump in and make sure O2 sensors levels are good.
我喜欢先安装空气质量传感器
I like having the air quality sensor in there first.
当然
For sure.
(设备呼呼声)
(device whirring)
好吧,我们这里的水平正常,所以你会没事的
All right, we got normal levels here, so you're good.
好吧,行动吧
All right, bring it on in.
如果给我喊话,我会测量的
I'll take measurements if you call them up to me.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
不知道有没有人带了手电筒,可以照照看
I don't know if anyone brought a flashlight, you can see.
你有吗?
You got one?
你的手♥机♥就有这个功能 这就是它们的用途,对吧?
Your phone will work. That's what they're made for, right?
哦,哇 你知道
Oh, wow. You know, there's no telling
没有人知道那个洞往里到底有多深
how far that thing goes down in there.
杰夫:如果有什么气体出来的话...
JEFF: If anything coming out of there...
特拉维斯:是的,你会采集到,对吧?
TRAVIS: Yeah, you're gonna get it, right?
杰夫:是的,没错
JEFF: Yep, that's right.
我确实看到了一个尖峰
I did see a spike.
一个瞬时峰值在2、4,0,让我们记录下
An instantaneous spike at around one two, four, zero, let's call it.
我在这里只看到屏幕静音
I'm seeing only background levels here,
但是当我把天线放在洞边时
but when I put the antenna down by the hole,
我清楚地看到了一些尖峰形成
I clearly see some spikes forming.
-我得到一些尖峰显示 ‐你肯定有
‐I've got some peaks showing. ‐You sure do.
-是的 -所以,就在洞口处?
‐Yeah. ‐So, right at the opening?
就在洞口处,当我把天线放在那里时
Right at the opening, when I put the antenna down in there.
好的,埃里克,我们在第二个预设处
Okay, Erik, we're on preset number two.
让我快速问一个问题,伙计们
Let me, let me ask a question real quick, guys.
你们中有人觉得头晕目眩吗?
Do any of y'all feel swimmy‐headed at all?
斯♥诺♥德:没有,你好吗?
SNOWDER: No, you good?
埃里克:你感觉到了吗?
ERIK: You feeling it?
我不知道
I don't know.
有一点,我觉得我在那里有一秒钟没有很好地保持平衡
Slightly, I felt like I was not holding my balance well
这就是为什么我把手放在岩石上的原因
for a second there. That's why I put my hand over on the rock.
我现在又感觉到了
And I'm feeling it now, too.
- 氧气水平有什么变化吗? -是的,这也是我想知道的
‐Any change in the oxygen level? ‐Yeah, that's what I was wondering.
‐没变化,它始终如一 ‐埃里克:好的
‐No, it's consistent. ‐ERIK: Sure.
特拉维斯:这很奇怪,感觉很奇怪
TRAVIS: It's weird, it feels weird.
是的
Yeah, m‐my knees are starting to,
我的膝盖开始颤抖
actually kind of starting to tremble.
我感觉有点颤抖
I'm‐I'm feeling kind of shaky.
有点不对劲
That's not all right.
很奇怪
That was weird.
我的意思是,我感觉就像锻炼身体之前没吃东西一样
I mean, I‐I feel like I just worked out and I didn't eat before.
你知道,感觉很奇怪
You know, feels weird.
布莱恩特:你们下面有没有其他人
BRYANT: Are any of you other guys feeling anything
也觉得不行了? ‐斯♥诺♥德:没有
‐bad down there at all? ‐SNOWDER: No.
我只是觉得我要疯了
I just felt like I was gonna bonk.
伙计,我要告诉你 我手♥机♥刚刚没电了(噗噗吹气)
Dude, I will tell you my phone battery just went... (blows raspberry)
‐你手♥机♥没电了吗? -特拉维斯:是的
‐Your battery's dead on your phone? ‐TRAVIS: Yeah.
-嗯 ‐特拉维斯:你手♥机♥也没电了,是吗?
‐Huh. ‐TRAVIS: Your battery's dead, too, ain't it?
它关机了
It shut off.
特拉维斯:很明显
TRAVIS: Clearly, something
那个洞里有什么东西让我有一种奇怪的感觉,你知道的
is in that hole that‐that made me have a weird, you know, like,
比如低血糖的感觉,我不知道那是什么
low blood sugar feeling, and I, uh, I don't know what it was.
埃里克:我们在这里有我们认为安全的做法
ERIK: We have what we believe to be safe practices here,
但这里没有任何安全保证
but there are no guarantees here,
没有人比汤姆更清楚这一点
and no one knows that better then Tom.
特拉维斯:你们得到了
TRAVIS: You guys got all the measurements
计划在这里进行的所有测量结果了吧?
that y'all were planning to take up here, right?
此时,我们对整个牧场进行了很好的监控
We got a good surveillance of the entire ranch at this point.
我们回到卡车上,我们可以深入研究我们的结果
We get back down to the truck, we can dive into our results,
更深入地研究一下
take a little deeper look at that,
然后,我们可以进行进一步的分♥析♥
and then, uh, we can get some further analysis
并尝试看一些更深层次的细节
and try to look at some deeper details.
让我们去看看
Let's‐let's go look at that.
-我很擅长 -听起来不错
‐I'm‐I'm good for that. ‐Sounds good to me.
大家下去要注意安全
Everyone be safe going down.
特拉维斯:我确信当我在那个山洞里时
TRAVIS: I'm convinced that whatever came over me
发生的任何事情
while I was down in that cave had nothing to do
都与缺氧或有毒气体水平无关
with oxygen deprivation or toxic gas levels.
我们的氧气表显示空气充足
Our oxygen meter was indicating there was plenty of air,
但突然之间,我们手♥机♥没电了
but then, all of a sudden, the batteries in our cell phones go dead.
蹦 就这样
Boom. Just like that.
斯♥诺♥德:我们看到了一些我们希望看到的东西
SNOWDER: We've seen some stuff that we expected to see,
也看到了一些我们没预期会看到的东西
some stuff that we didn't expect to see.
我们关心的似乎是这些地下排放物
Our concern seems to be around these underground emissions,
这是我们看到的最多的现象
that's where we're seeing the most of these phenomenons.
我想告诉你,我们仍在寻找
I want to tell you we're‐we're still gonna be looking
--寻找更多可以爬进的洞和更多的东西
‐for more holes to crawl into and more things... ‐Sure.
...-当然 .... 深入挖掘并
...to dig into and look under and‐and‐and it's possible we'll uncover
找到一些危险的东西
something that's dangerous.
-是吗? -是的
‐Right? ‐Correct.
斯♥诺♥德:在一些密闭空间中
SNOWDER: In some of the confined spaces,
当你在这些区域工作时
those are areas you might want to be
你可能需要注意这些区域
aware of when you're working in those areas,
但在开放区域和牧场等地方
but in the open area and‐and the ranch and so forth,
没有什么可担心的
uh, nothing of concern.
在这里四处走走是可以的,我们不会被煮熟
It's okay to walk around out here, we're not getting cooked,
但我们可能会发现一些奇怪的短暂事物
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表