剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
That's more my mind‐set.
台面上还没有数据告诉我们
There's no data that's been on the table
挖掘与任何导致异常现象的事情相关
that tells us digging is correlated to anything that causes events.
但是当你挖掘时,很多不好的事情会更频繁地发生
But a lot of the things bad happen more often when you dig.
‐看,我们只是在尽我们所能做到最好 -不,我明白了
‐Look, we're just trying to do the best that we can out here. ‐No, I get it.
而且不会让人受伤
And without getting people hurt.
我 --嘿,我很感激
I‐‐ Hey, I appreciate that.
我认为我们的想法都很接近
I think we're all closer to the same point than we realize.
埃里克,如果我们开始做所有这些不同的测试
Uh, Erik, if we set out and we do all of these different tests
并用这些测试来指导我们找到一个可以挖掘的点
and use those to guide us as to a point that we could dig,
你会觉得稍微舒服点吗?
would you feel comfortable with that?
‐我认为这是我提倡的方法 ‐特拉维斯:当然
‐I think that's the approach that I'm advocating. ‐TRAVIS: Sure.
我喜欢这样 让我们
...埃里克:是的,我很有信心
I‐I like that. Let's... ERIK: Yeah, I'm confident.
我们要用尽所有选项,所有非侵入性选项
When we've exhausted all the options, the noninvasive options.
我们已经谈得够多了
We've talked about it enough.
我的意思是,让我们搞清楚我们所做的
I mean, w‐‐ let's figure out what we're doing.
我们的第一步是什么? 明天我们要做什么?
What is our first step? What are we gonna do, like, tomorrow?
-好的 ‐这很公平
‐Okay. ‐That's fair enough.
我认为,从安全的角度来看
I think the first thing that's got to be done,
首先要做的就是我们需要一些专家
just from a safety standpoint, is we need some experts
来这里对牧场进行全面检查以确保安全
to come in here to do a full sweep of the ranch for safety.
测量整个牧场的放射性、射频和微波
Measure radiological and RF and microwaves on the whole ranch.
让我们确保这里是安全的
Let's make sure that it's safe just to be here;
-我们没有慢条斯理 -是的,我们可以做到
‐we're not getting slow cooked or something. ‐Yeah, we can do that.
你知道,明天我们有人可以来牧场
You know, we've got people that can come to the ranch,
做一次全面的射频辐射扫描
do a full sweep of radio frequency radiation tomorrow.
‐这对我来说听起来很棒 你们有什么感想? - (低声同意)
‐That sounds great to me. What do you guys think? ‐(murmured agreement)
-好吧,走吧,我们开始吧 -是的
‐Well, let's go, let's do it. ‐Yeah.
好的
Okay.
特拉维斯:那么,实际上有多少人可以进入牧场?
TRAVIS: So, how many people actually have access to the ranch?
-很少 -哦
‐Very few. ‐Oh.
我们尽最大努力
We do our very best to try to keep
来保持这里正在进行的科学完整性
the integrity of the science that's going on here.
所以,实际上今天
So, actually, today,
他们让团队在那里进行辐射扫描
they got the team out there doing the radiation sweep
-和射频扫描 -哦,很好 好的
‐and the RF sweep. ‐Oh, good. Good.
昨天在指挥中心讨论之后
Following our discussion in the command center yesterday,
我们邀请了两家不同的公♥司♥到牧场
we invited two different companies up to the ranch.
第一、将寻找危险的辐射水平
The first will look for dangerous levels of radiation
第二、将寻找微波
and the second will look for microwaves.
现在,如果一切顺利
Now, if everything checks out, then we'll be safe
那么我们就可以安全地进行一些
to conduct some more focused experiments
更有针对性的实验,并找出牧场上
and find out where the strange electromagnetic energy
奇怪的电磁能量是从哪里来的
on the ranch is coming from.
托马斯:我们将继续穿过牧场
THOMAS: We're gonna continue to head across the ranch.
可以看到老建筑
You can see the old building.
这就是我们所说的2号♥农场
This is what we call Homestead 2.
在牧场上有些地方
There are specific places on the ranch
我甚至亲眼目睹了一些影子
where I've even personally witnessed some shadow figures.
(轻声细语)
(whispering voices)
我曾多次听到声音
I've heard voices on multiple occasions.
我身边也有人听到了这些声音
I've had individuals with me that heard the voices, too.
有趣的是我不知道
The interesting thing is I have no idea
这是一个真实的声音
whether it's an actual audible voice
还是在我脑海中播放的声音
or something that's playing out in my head.
就好像有人站在我面前,跟我说话
It was as if someone was standing right in front of me, talking to me,
告诉我要么停止我正在做的事情,要么离开
telling me to either stop what I was doing or to leave.
现在,这是这个牧场的
Now, is this all Indian reservation
全部印第安保留地的一部分,还是其他地♥产♥的一部分?
part of the ranch here or is this part of the other property?
乌特部落就在这座山顶上
Ute tribe is just right up on top of this hill right here.
特拉维斯:哦,好吧
TRAVIS: Oh, okay.
托马斯:令人着迷的是
THOMAS: The fascinating thing is there's
有很多美洲原住民,直到今天
a lot of Native Americans that, to this day,
他们告诉我们 如果他们向东看
they tell us that they look to the east,
他们甚至不愿承认牧场的存在
they won't even acknowledge that the ranch exists.
这很奇怪
That's strange.
乌特人和纳瓦霍人实际上有相当传奇的历史
The Utes and the Navajos actually have quite a storied past.
他们最初是作为盟友和贸易伙伴开始的
They originally started off as allies and trading partners
然后随着几代人的发展
and then as generations went on,
关系开始变得紧张
relationships started to become strained.
以至于美国政♥府♥派出士兵
So much so that when the U. S. government sent soldiers
到西南部
out to the Southwest
保护白人定居者免受纳瓦霍部落的侵害
to protect the white settlers from the Navajo tribe,
乌特部落与士兵联手
the Ute tribe joined forces with the soldiers.
与之的报应是,纳瓦霍人诅咒了这片土地
And as retribution, the Navajos actually cursed this land
会遍布被称为皮行者的邪恶灵魂,这些邪恶的实体
with evil spirits known as skinwalkers, which are evil entities
可以变化出多种不同的外形和形状
that can take many different forms and shapes.
特拉维斯:那么,山岭另一边的
TRAVIS: So, where's the north border
北方边界在哪里,它延续了多远?
on the other side of the mesa, how far does it go?
就到那边的后悬崖
Just to about that back cliff over there.
‐特拉维斯:哦,真的吗? -是的,差不多
‐TRAVIS: Oh, really? ‐Yeah, just short of it.
特拉维斯:嗯
TRAVIS: Huh.
看起来和原来的不一样...
It looks different from the...
布莱恩特(通过无线电) : 嘿,托马斯 你收到了吗?
BRYANT (over radio): Hey, Thomas. Do you copy?
是的,布莱恩特 继续说
Yeah, Bryant. Go ahead.
是的,我们在天坑里做辐射扫描
Yeah, we're up in the sinkhole doing this radiation sweep.
你们应该过来
You guys should get just straight over here.
我们发现了一些你想看的疯狂的东西
We found some crazy stuff you're gonna want to see.
特拉维斯:当汤姆·温特顿和我参观牧场时
TRAVIS: While Tom Winterton and I are taking a tour of the ranch,
我们接到了这个紧急电♥话♥
we get this emergency call and it's from the team
是来自扫描山岭有害辐射
that's up on the mesa scanning for harmful levels
和微波水平的团队
of radiation and microwaves.
托马斯:好的
THOMAS: All right,
我们直接过去 你很快就会见到我们
we will head straight over there. You'll see us soon.
特拉维斯:我的第一个想法是
TRAVIS: My first thought was whether or not the guys were getting
这些家伙是否得到了我们昨天在山岭上
the kinds of crazy readings we measured yesterday
测量的那种疯狂读数
when we were up on the mesa.
(设备呼呼声)
(devices whirring)
我的意思是,那里有大量的能量
I mean, that's a significant amount of energy right there.
我们发现了可能对人类有害的电磁辐射
We found electromagnetic radiation that could be harmful to humans.
哦! 现在它已经转移了
Oh! And it's shifted now.
现在它来自那个方向
Now it's coming from that direction.
-而且都是辐射 ‐特拉维斯:是的 是的
‐And it's all radiation. ‐TRAVIS: Yes. Yeah.
-我看到他们站在那里 ‐托马斯:哦,你看到他们在上面了吗?
‐I see them standing up there. ‐THOMAS: Oh, you see them up there?
-特拉维斯:是的 ‐托马斯:我们必须从这里往上走
‐TRAVIS: Yeah. ‐THOMAS: We got to walk from here on up.
特拉维斯:是的,好的
TRAVIS: Yeah, okay.
大家好
Hey, guys.
天坑就在这边 显然,托马斯知道
The sinkhole is right over here. Obviously, Thomas knows.
这些家伙收集了一些东西
These guys picked up stuff I thought
我认为你们会感兴趣的
you guys would be interested in seeing yourselves.
特拉维斯:哇 看那个
TRAVIS: Wow. Look at that.
-大家好 -下面的是吉姆
‐Hey, guys. ‐There's Jim down there.
‐它有多深? ‐它往下
‐How far does it go? ‐It goes down.
斯♥诺♥德:相当深
SNOWDER: Quite a ways.
特拉维斯:我们爬上去,地上有个洞
TRAVIS: We get up there and there's a hole in the ground.
它有点像一个小山洞
It's kind of like a little cave, and it's big enough
足够三四个人下去
for three or four people to get down in.
这个洞很有趣
This one is interesting just because
因为空气从里面流出 -是的,你能感觉到
‐air flows out of it and things like that. ‐Yeah, you can feel it.
托马斯:我们有几个人从那个洞里爬下去
THOMAS: We've had a few people that have climbed down in that hole
经历了一些非常极端的眩晕和恶心
and experienced some pretty extreme vertigo and nauseousness.
天坑是我有一天
The sinkhole is a spot
在2号♥农场上方徒步旅行时发现的一个地方
that I found one day when I was hiking up above Homestead 2
而我第一次发现它时,发现这个地方
and the thing that made it remarkable the first time I found it was
有一个持续向下的空腔
there is a cavity that continues down.
我们一直在试图弄清楚它到底有多深
We've been trying to figure out how far down there it goes,
它在吹冷空气,就像空调一样
and it was just blasting cold air, just like an air conditioner.
我自己,以及其他几个见证人
Myself, as well as, uh, several other individuals that
在我们爬进那个洞时
I was there to witness have had experiences
都有过这种经历
when we climbed down inside that hole.
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表