剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表
I didn't believe in the paranormal when I came out on this ranch.
但我付出了相当高昂的代价
And I paid a pretty hefty price.
当他们告诉我不要挖时,我只是觉得这很可笑
When they told me not to dig, I just thought it was ridiculou.
因此,有一天,我决定进行一些挖掘
And so, one day, I decided to do some digging.
然后,三天后,我注意到
And then, three days after, I noticed that I had
我的后脑勺上肿成一个鹅蛋包
a goose egg on the back of my head.
当我让妻子
By the time I let my wife
带我去急诊室时
finally take me to the emergency room,
鹅蛋包实际上已经扩展到了我的整个脑袋
the goose egg had actually spread through my entire head.
我的头皮和头骨分开了
My scalp separated from my skull.
痛的很厉害,我这辈子从来没有
The pain is so excruciating, I've never felt anything
有过这样的感觉
like it before in my life.
医生不知道是什么原因造成的
The doctors had no idea what caused it.
他们不知道如何治疗我
They didn't know how to fix i.
他们告诉我发生在我身上的事情
Basically they're telling me what happened to me
在医学上是不可能的,它给我造成了严重的伤害
was medically impossible, and it caused me a severe injury
直到今天对我仍然有一些影响
that to this day I'm still having some repercussions with.
我知道我被警告过,“嘿,不要挖”
I know that I was warned, "Hey, don't do digging."
我没有先入为主的想法,如果我挖了
I didn't have this preconceived idea in my mind that if I dug,
就会发生坏事,因为我根本不相信
something bad was gonna happen, because I‐I didn't believe it.
我自己和设备都发生了足够多的事情
Enough things have happened to myself, to the equipment,
它们有可能是有关联的
it is a possibility that they are correlated.
这是真实的事情
This is real stuff.
这绝不是理所当然的事
This is nothing to take for granted.
你在谈论健康和幸福
You're talking about health and wellbeing.
这不是废话
T‐This is no nonsense.
特拉维斯:我明白了
TRAVIS: I get it.
这些人很紧张
These guys are nervous.
当他们挖掘时,他们看到 一些事情
When they've dug, they've seen things happen.
汤姆的伤势很严重
Tom's injury was real serious.
这让他们有点害怕,他们想要小心一点
It scares them a little bit and they want to be careful.
我明白了
And I get that.
我不希望任何人受到伤害
I don't want anybody to get hurt.
但我不确定是什么导致了受伤
But I'm not sure what caused the injury.
我认为我们只能
And I think we're only gonna find that out
通过更多的实验来发现这一点
by doing a lot more experimentation.
我们正在以某种方式与之交互
We are interacting with this somehow or other,
因此我们需要校准我们对实验所做的工作
and so we need to calibrate what we're doing to the experiment.
托马斯:看,如果我们要挖掘
THOMAS: Look, if we're gonna dig,
如果我们要测试这个 让我们以一种
if we're gonna test this, let's just do it in a way
能保持各种可能性的方式来做吧
that we're keeping the possibility
这可能很危险,让我们设置一些安全网
that it may be dangerous and let's put some safety nets up,
以防万一
just in case.
吉姆,你怎么看?
Jim, what do, what do you think about it?
我认为我们应该进行挖掘,因为我想更多地了解
I think we should dig because I want to learn more
关于挖掘意味着什么
about what it means to dig.
我不认为发生异常是一种警告
I don't see an anomaly happening as a warning,
我把它看作是一种邀请
I see it as an invitation.
布莱恩特:看
BRYANT: Look,
这不是我的地♥产♥
it's not my piece of property.
你被带到这里显然是有目的的
You've been brought here obviously for a purpose.
如果地♥产♥的所有者说,“我希望这种事情发生”
If the owner of the property says, "I want this to happen,"
那么我就上车了
then I'm on board.
我们应该看看能不能和布兰登连线
We ought to see if we can get Brandon on the line
并和他谈谈一些
and talk to him about some of the stuff
我们已经谈过的事
that we've talked about.
埃里克,你认为我们可以让他进行视频聊天吗
Erik, do you think we can get him on video chat
- 看看我们能不能给他一个更新? -当然
‐or something like that, see if we can give him an update? ‐Sure.
‐当然,我现在就和他连线 -好的
‐Sure, I'll bring him up now. ‐All right.
(线路响铃)
(line ringing)
(钟声)
(chimes)
‐特拉维斯:嘿,布兰登 -问候大家,团队们 你们好吗?
‐TRAVIS: Hey, Brandon. ‐Greetings, team. How are you?
-进展很好 -进展很好,你好吗?
‐Doing well. ‐Doing great, how are you?
我很高兴你给我打了补丁
I am glad that you patched me in
我想知道调查进展如何
and I'm wondering how the investigation is progressing.
嗯,这是多事的一天
Well, it's been an eventful day.
就像我们带来新人时牧场通常所做的那样
As the ranch usually does when we bring new people on,
牧场似乎,活跃了一点
it seems to, uh, liven up a little bit.
我们今天采集到了一些非常有趣的东西
And we, uh, caught some pretty interesting things today.
特拉维斯:是的,布兰登,当我们
TRAVIS: Yeah, Brandon, when we were up
在山岭上时,TriField辐射测量仪
on the mesa, the TriField meters
测量到了非常强大的瞬态微波场
were measuring really strong transient microwave fields
我们拾取到的功率
and‐and the power that, uh, we were picking up
处于危险水平的边缘
was on the verge of being dangerous levels.
所以,我想进行一些更精确的测量
So, I'd like to get some more precise measurements made.
是的,那是令人不安的
Yeah, that's‐that's disturbing, and that is also consistent
这也与我们过去的经历相一致
with what we've experienced in the past.
当我们进入这个调查阶段时
What are the priority items going forward
未来的优先项目是什么?
as we launch into this phase of the investigation?
布莱恩特:所以,这些家伙想做的第一件事
BRYANT: So, one of the first things the guys want to do
就是进行一些调查和一些测试
is get some surveys and some testing done.
他们想做一些射频测试
They want to do some RF testing.
他们想做放射学测试
They want to do radiological testing,
和一些热成像测试...
some thermography and...
他们还想挖掘
they want to dig.
唔
Hmm.
你知道,我...
You know, I...
我不确定我是否对此感到满意
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that.
呃,你对哪个部分不满意,布兰登?
Uh, w‐which part are you not comfortable with, uh, Brandon?
挖掘 我认为一旦我们开始挖掘
The digging. I think that once we commence digging,
它就打开了整个潘多拉魔盒
it opens up a whole Pandora's box,
并且存在一定的风险
and there are certain risks
我认为你只是不知道
that I think you just aren't privy to
并且没有得到适当的简报
and haven't been properly briefed on.
特拉维斯:当布兰登说
TRAVIS: When Brandon said
牧场上不能挖掘时,我惊呆了
there was no digging on the ranch, I was stunned.
如果我们不能尽一切可能进行调查
How are we gonna get to the bottom of things
我们怎样才能了解到
happening on this place,
在这个地方发生的事情呢?
if we can't investigate in every way we can?
特拉维斯:嗯,我们需要
TRAVIS: Well, we need
了解这些数据的简报,然后
to be briefed on that data, then,
我们才可以理解我们正在接触或试图发现的现象
so we can understand the phenomena that we're being exposed to or trying to uncover.
我明白了 埃里克
I understand. Erik,
你碰巧有这个案子吗?
do you happen to have the, uh, the case?
是的 我一直保存它
I do. I've been saving it
直到讨论到合适的时机才提出来
until the right point in the discussion to bring it up.
特拉维斯:布兰登告诉我后的第一反应
TRAVIS: My first reaction when Brandon tells me
就是他们没有向我们展示一切
that they haven't showed us everything,
我们还没有看到他们拥有的所有信息......
that we haven't seen all the information they have...
那么,我该如何帮助他们
Well, how can I help them
如果他们不给我所有的信息?
if they don't give me all the information?
我有点担心
And I was a little bit concerned about that.
所以不能掉以轻心
This is not to be taken lightly,
这就是为什么我们把这些材料
and that's why we've kept the material
锁起来
under lock and key.
我想你很快就会明白原因
I think you'll understand soon why.
这真的是一个
This is a matter of, really,
最严肃和最敏感的问题
the highest level of seriousness and sensitivity.
-嗯 ‐布莱恩特:这些是你以前从未遇到过的黄蜂
‐Hmm. ‐BRYANT: These are hornets that you've never had to deal with before.
黄蜂 好的
Hornets. All right.
嗯,我想见见它们
Well, I want to see them.
布兰登:埃里克,有了那个
BRANDON: Erik, with that,
继续向他们展示案例中的内容
proceed to show them what is in the case.
很遗憾,我要去开会了
Regrettably, I have to go to a meeting,
所以我会稍后再看你的更新
so I'll look for your update later.
-谢谢,先生们 -其他人:谢谢,布兰登
‐Thanks, gentlemen. ‐OTHERS: Thanks, Brandon.
特拉维斯:我想到了这句话,看,伙计们
TRAVIS: I came into this saying, look, guys,
我们要遵循科学的方法
we're gonna follow the scientific method.
你不能让数据
You can't keep data
远离实验,而不向团队的其他成员展示
away from the experiment and not show the rest of the team,
这都是为了让它成为一个很好的实验
剧集 | “皮行者牧场”的秘密(2020) | 导航列表