So you don't believe I can pass?
我没那么说 我只是
I didn't say that. Imjust- -
我只是想支持你
I'mjust trying to be supportive.
通过告诉我不能做什么来支持吗
By telling me I can't do something?
是你说你还没准备好
You're the one that said you weren't ready.
我现在处境不好
N- - I- Iam in a bad place.
但你直接把问题放大了
But you just jumped right in to amplify it.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
怎么了
What?
那辆乍里的那个女人在看谋杀现场的时候哭了
That woman in that car was crying while she was looking at the murder scene.
好吧 也许她认识他
Okay, maybe she knew him.
又或者她只是和她女朋友吵了一架
Or- - or maybe she just had a frustrating fight with her girlfriend.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police. Show us your hands.
我什么都没做
Uh, I- I'm not doing anything.
女士 靠边站 -过来
- Ma'am, step aside. - Come over here.
那不是我的
That- - that's not mine.
那这个呢 梅根
What about this? Megan?
我猜你扔了枪 没意识到你的手镯掉进去了
I'm guessing you tossed the gun, didn't realize you lost your bracelet along with it?
我不是故意要杀他的
I didn't mean to kill him.
他打算把我们的事告诉我丈夫
He was- - he was gonna tell my husband about us.
好了 女士 面朝那边 手放在背后
AII right, ma'am, face that way, hands behind your back.
警♥察♥ -举起手来
Hey, policel Show us your hands!
举起手来 -别动 女士
Hands upl Hey, freeze, lady!
转过去 快点 -转过去
Turn around, nowl Turn around!
诺兰 小心
Nolan! Watch outl
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Uh, yeah.
我打赌他现在相信诅咒了
Bet he believes in curses now.
跟我讲讲 博伊德
Help me understand something, Boyd.
你是大劫案的毕加索
You're a Picasso of big- money heists,
计划周密
planned to the nth degree,
心狠手辣 毫不留情
executed with shocking violence.
但这份工作不一样 不是吗
But this job was different, wasn't it?
能给我一杯苏打水吗
Can I get a soda?
你闯进了美联储
You didn't just break into the Federal Reserve
不只是为了偷硬通货
and steal hard currency.
你黑了他们的电脑
You hacked their computers,
进入了非常秘密的服务器
got into servers that are beyond secret.
要无糖的 如果有的话
Diet, if you have it.
一定有人告诉你的
Someone must have pointed you to them,
一定有人告诉你的
Someone must have pointed you to them,
一个内线 一个比那个保安级别高得多的内线
an inside man, one that's a hell of a lot higher up than that security guard.
一罐拉克鲁瓦 或者任何苏打水都行
You know, I would settle for a LaCroix- - or any sparkling water, really.
没跟你开玩笑 你将在一个8英尺的牢房♥里度过余生
This isn't a joke- - you're gonna spend the rest of your life in an 8- foot cell
直到他们把你放进棺材里
till they carry you out in a 6- foot box.
除非你坦白
Unless you come clean,
告诉我们你的同伙是谁
tell us who you were working with.
为什么我的委托人打电♥话♥给他的律师后你还要审问他
Why are you questioning my client after he called for his lawyer?
没人问问题 -我问了
Nobody was asking questions. - Well, except for me.
说真的 能给我一杯苏打吗
Seriously, can I get that soda?
我想和我的委托人私下谈谈 现在
I'd like to speak to my client in private- - now.
当然了
Of course.
与此同时 我建议你强调一下他有多难脱身
While you're at it, I recommend you emphasize how tight the vise is on his nuts.
与此同时 我建议你强调一下他有多难脱身
While you're at it, I recommend you emphasize how tight the vise is on his nuts.
内务部那边还好吗
Everything go all right with IA?
对 没问题
Yeah, it was fine.
应该在明天左右出报告
It should be cleared in the next day or so.
很好 那个
Good. Well, I'm- -
如果你需要 随时找我 -谢谢
I'm here if you need me. Thanks.
听说你死里逃生 -是的
So you survived. - Yeah.
我最后一次轮班正式结束了
My last shift is officially over,
而且我还站着
and I am still standing.
为什么 你为什么坚持要冒险
Why? Why do you insist on tempting fate?
可能因为我知道这会让你不爽
I think because I know it upsets you.
你会下地狱的
Huh. You're going to hell.
我什么都试过了
I tried everything,
但他们非要在我们的婚礼那天拆房♥子
but they're knocking that house down this weekend during our wedding.
我们得取消婚礼了
We're gonna have to call it off.
不 天啊 不行
No, no. God, no.
我们不会取消婚礼的
We're not canceling the wedding.
VISITOR
Well, then I'm gonna be the only bride in history to wear ear protection with her wedding dress.
那我就成了史上唯一一个在婚纱上戴耳罩的新娘了
好吧 完全有可能
Yeah, that's entirely possible.
很抱歉发生这种事
I'm so sorry this is happening.
怎么了
What's happening?
我们的居家婚礼简直是场灾难
Oh, uh, just our home wedding is a disaster,
现在换场地已经太晚了
and it's too late to change the venue.
你们可以在我家市区那边的静修绿洲结婚
Oh, I mean, you guys could get married at my family's spiritual oasis downtown.
你们可以在我家市区那边的静修绿洲结婚
Oh, I mean, you guys could get married at my family's spiritual oasis downtown.
你们可以在我家市区那边的静修绿洲结婚
Oh, I mean, you guys could get married at my family's spiritual oasis downtown.
你家在市区有静修绿洲
Your family has a spiritual oasis downtown?
非常钦佩地问道
He asked him with great admiration.
哦 对 禅宗花♥园♥
Oh, yeah, Zen Gardens.
这是一个完美的时尚聚会空间
It's a perfect, stylish party space.
有多少客人 -75
How many guests? 75.
好 那没问题
Okay, yeah, no problem.
我们可以接纳五倍于此的数量
We can handle, like, five times as many as that.
那真是 -你真好 艾伦
That's - So kind of you, Aaron.
但是我们不能要求你 -我们不能吗
But we couldn't ask you to- - - We couldn't?
不是你们要求的 是我主动提议的
Well, you're not asking. I'm offering.
你救我一命 这点忙是举手之劳
And it's the least I could do for you saving my life.
我没有救你的命
Well, I didn't save your life.
是一些非常有才华的医生和护士救了你
Some very talented doctors and nurses did.
贝利 -我只是说
- Bailey. - I'm just saying.
对 但你把我送到了他们那里
Right, but you got me to them.
所以你们要在花♥园♥结婚
So y'all are getting married at the Gardens,
就这样说定了
and that's the end of that.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
没问题 -现在我真的要哭了
No problem. Now I really am gonna cry.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. No problem. Mm- hmm.
天啊 太感谢了
Oh, my God, thank you.
伊沙尼
Yo, Ishani.
你好 我是艾伦
Hey, what's up? This is Aaron.
是我
It's me.
博伊德可能是个问题
Boyd might be a problem.
是的 他面临终身监禁
Yeah, he's facing life in prison.
如果他们给他一个足够好的交易
If they offer him a good- enough deal,
他很可能会接受
he's likely to take it.
那种建议要额外付费
Um, that kind of advice costs extra.
10万
100 grand.
很好
Good.
那么我的建议很简单
Then my advice is simple.
你采取任何能消除你后患的措施
You should do whatever makes you sleep the most soundly at night.
不 谢谢你
No, no, thank you.
真是打了个漂亮的胜仗
Way to pull off the fourth- quarter win.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你不说实话 咱们没法相处
This isn't gonna work if you're gonna lie to me.
好吧
Fine.
你今天诋毁我是因为你害怕我会成为警探吗
Did you undermine me today because you're scared that I'm gonna make detective?
什么 不是
What? No.
蒂姆 -不是
- Tim- - - No.
我很不高兴你会这么想
And I'm upset you'd even think that.
我也说不清楚 也许不是故意的
Look, I don't know. Maybe it wasn't deliberate.
也许是下意识的
Maybe it was subconscious
所以现在你是说
So- - so now you're accusing me
我不了解自己行为的意图
of being unaware of my actions?
这样也不好听
That- - that's not better.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表