We have just discovered a dead body
女性 30多岁 玛莎什么来的
Uh, female, 30s, Martha
德尔加朵
Oh, Delgado
她的身体已经僵硬了
Her body is still stiff.
她已经死了至少日个小时了
She's been dead for at least eight hours.
浸在水里的时间不太长 尸体还没受到太大破坏
Wasn'tjn the waterlong enough to sustain much damage.
真是个悲剧
It's such a tragedy.
我得说 这种情况并不像你想的那么罕见
I gotta say, it's not as uncommon as you might think.
什么意思
What do you mean?
哪怕是这里土生土长的人
Well, even people who grew up here,
有时候也会低估暗流的力量
they sometimes underestimate the undertow.
有些人喝了几杯小酒 想在晚上来个夜泳
They have a few drinks, they go for a night swim,
然后 然后就这样了
and then- - then this happens.
也许是吧
Well, that may be.
但相信你不反对
But I'm sure you'll agree,
我们得找一些专业人士
we do need to call some professionals
来确定到底发生了什么导致死亡
to determine what really happened.
那是当然
Oh, of course
那是当然
Oh, of course.
我已经打电♥话♥给主岛的警♥察♥了
I already called the constables on the main island.
他们说会尽快赶到这里
And they said they're gonna get here as soon as they can.
有时候隔个几天
It's usually just a couple of days
就会发生意外溺水
with the accidental drowning.
但我们得把可怜的玛莎放进
But we'll put poor Martha here
步入式冰箱里 直到主岛警♥察♥赶到
in the walk- in fridge until they arrive.
好的 哦 我手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥了
Right. Ohl I've got bars.
只有一格信♥号♥♥ 我介意我用一下吗
I've got a bar. I'm gonna- - would you?
拿去吧
There you go.
为什么诺兰在度蜜月的时候要跟我视频
Why is Nolan FaceTiming me from his honeymoon?
你打电♥话♥来是想用岛屿上的
Are you calling to rub in how beautiful
天堂生活酸我们吗
ydyr island paradise is?
是就好了
I wish.
这地方已经一塌糊涂了
Place is run down,
电♥话♥和网络都很不稳定
phone and internet are very spotty,
窗外还有个变♥态♥
there was a creeper outside our window
偷♥窥♥我们睡觉整整一个小时
watching us sleep for an hour,
我们刚刚又发现了一具尸体
and now we found a body.
尸体吗
A body?
是的
Yeah.
我们清洁工刚被冲到海滩上
The housekeeper just washed up on the beach.
这里有点不对劲
Something is wrong here,
当地执法机构几乎是形同虚设
and local law enforcement is non- existent.
我担心有人发现了我是警♥察♥
I'm worried somebody maybe found out I was a cop
然后针对我 你能
and is targeting- - could you- -
诺兰
Nolan.
看来他需要支援
Seems like he needs some backup.
你是建议来一次热带旅行吗
Are you suggesting a trip to the tropics?
本来不想的 现在想了
Iwasn't, but now Iam.
格雷警长 我们有麻烦了
Sergeant Grey, we have a problem.
诺兰刚打来电♥话♥
Uh, Nolan just called.
他们在沙滩上发现了一具尸体
They found a dead body on the beach.
为什么我已经感觉习以为常了
Why do I feel like I should be more surprised about that?
是啊 他和贝莉基本上属于柯南体质
Yeah, he and Bailey are basically trouble magnets.
他没带配枪
Hmm. He doesn't have his gun.
没有支援
No backup.
而现在他身处一个活跃的犯罪现场
And now he's in the middle of an active crime scene.
我们想去支援
We want to go down there.
去一个你们没有管辖权的小岛吗
To an island where you have no jurisdiction?
等到你们拿到差旅批准时
By the time you get the funds approved to book the travel,
他都要庆祝结婚纪念日了
he'll be celebrating his anniversary.
我可以先记在卫斯理的信♥用♥卡♥上
Ican put it on Wesley's card,
严格来说就是我的信♥用♥卡♥
which is also technically my card.
他总是说我们应该去度个假
He's always saying we should take a vacation.
那么部门就可以给我们报销了
And then the department can reimburse us.
你知道头等舱是不能报销的
You know they won't cover first class.
但是用信托基金可以报
But the trust fund does.
好吧 说真的
OK, seriously,
你们觉得诺兰需要被拯救吗
do you think Nolan needs saving,
还是你们想溜出办公室摸鱼
or are you just trying to get out the office?
鱼和熊掌就不能兼得嘛
Who says two things can't coexist?
塞琳娜 下班后我们能聊聊吗
Uh, Celina, can we talk after shift?
不是没事
It's not fine.
THO N 你说什么
Come again?
我今早说
I know I said this morning that the- -
那个吻没啥大不了的
that the kiss wasn't a big deal.
但其实心里还是觉得很别扭
But the truth is, I still feel weird.
我必须接受这一点
And I have to be OK with that.
你也得接受这一点
You need to be OK with that.
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
怎么做
How?
我 我不知道
I- - I don't know.
我也希望咱俩能恢复正常
I want us to get back to normal too
但这需要时间 好吗
But it's- - it's going to take some time, OK?
在这段时间内 尴尬是难免的
And it will be weird until it isn't.
菜鸟
Boot!
你需要在你脖子上挂个铃铛吗
I'm about to hang a bell around your neck,
你总是一扭头就不见了
cause I keep losing you.
文书工作都做完了吗
You get that paperwork all done?
是的 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
我轮班结束前
Is there anything else you need
还需要我做什么吗
before I end my shift?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我
I- -
CHEN 该做的都做完了
You are all done.
打卡下班吧 今天干得不错
Clock out Good work today.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you Good night.
晚安
Good night.
给她一点肯定你会死吗
Would it kill you to give her some acknowledgment?
我想帮她当个好警♥察♥
I'm trying to help her become a good cop,
而不是提升她的自尊
not boost her self- esteem.
对 但在培养新人时
Yeah, but when you're teaching someone,
肯定他们的进步
it's important to tell them what they're doing right
与指出他们的不足同样重要
as well as what they can improve upon.
是啊 这种方法用来
Yeah, it sounds like a good plan
培养平庸之辈确实不错
if you re going for mediocre.
你是一点都没被我软化到吗
Have I not softened you at all?
我竟然有点紧张 会不会很奇怪
Is it weird that I'm nervous?
不 这不叫奇怪
No, it's not weird.
这叫可怕
This is creepy.
你觉得这声音是在交♥配♥还是在猎杀
Does that sourd like mating or killing to you?
岛上停电了
Power is out.
幸运的是 步入式冰箱用的是备用发电机
Fortunately, walk- in fridge runs on a backup generator.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
一半儿的我准备好了
Part of me is
另一半儿只觉得纯纯悲伤
and a part of me just feels sad.
看到人被这样放在这儿 真让人心碎
I hate seeing someone kept like this.
我也一样
Same here.
告慰她的最好方式
Best thing we can do for her is trying to figure out
就是找出真♥相♥
what really happened.
是啊 说得对
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
这里有摄像头
Some cameras here.
好的 我是洛杉矶警局的约翰·诺兰
AlI right. I am John Nolan, LAPD.
我是贝莉·努恩 急救人员
This is Bailey Nune, EMT.
我们正在对玛莎·德尔加朵进行外部尸检
We're doing an external autopsy on Martha Delgado.
我们于昨天在水中发现了她
We found her in the water yesterday.
死亡时间估计在8小时前
Time of death was estimated eight hours prior.
她已被冷藏了6个小时
She's been in cold storage for six hours,
加在一起 一共是14个小时了
giving us approximately 14 hours postmortem.
手指看上去无异常
Her fingers look good.
人在中毒后 指甲通常
Usually with some sort of poisoning,
会变色或出现白纹
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表