我是说 那次
I mean, it was- -
那是一次领导力的
it was a spectacular failure
巨大失败
of leadership.
我把事业放在了誓言之前
I put my career above my oath and
两个士兵两个好小伙儿 那晚没能回家
two soldiers, two decent men, didn't come home that night.
我今后余生都要
And I'm going to have to live with that
活在这种自责中
for the rest of my life.
你怎么还在这儿
What are you still doing here?
我还在看卡丽娜·刘易斯的案子
I'm just going over the Karina Lewis case.
我听说他们找到了她的尸体
Right. I heard they found her body.
警探在没律师在场的情况下
Detectives questioned this guy for over ten hours
盘问了他十多个小时 对吧
without his lawyer, right?
他涉世未深
He's young.
也很害怕
He's scared.
这么一想 也许他确实遭到了胁迫
In retrospect, it's possible he could have been coerced.
好吧
OK.
那就再调查一下
So take another look.
如果是 那就推♥翻♥定罪
If he was, get the conviction overturned.
事情没那么简单
It's not that simple.
因为你要竞选地方检察官
Because you're running for DA.
是的
Yeah.
如果最后发现 你的屈打成招造成冤案
And how's it going to look when it comes out that you
那得多难看
railroaded an innocent man?
嘿 我没有屈打成招
Hey, I didn't railroad anybody.
这个案子是有真凭实据的
This was a very solid case.
实据就是一份有问题的供词吗
Based on a possibly questionable confession.
是的
Yeah.
哇哦 你还真是投入
Oh, you really dove in.
对 我想多了解后再决定
Yeah, I wanted to make an informed decision.
然后呢
And?
我从来没有这么肯定过
And I'm more sure than ever.
我想要个孩子
I want to have a baby.
但你不想
And you don't.
我不知道
And I don't know.
有时候 光是应付工作我就很难了
Some days this job is all I can handle.
当初生亨利的时候 我在当老板
When I had Henry, I was the boss.
我从没错过学校演出
I never had to miss a school play or
或是一场家长会
a parent- teacher conference.
这些我现在都没了 也就是说
I don't have that now, which means
我既当不成我想当的那种爸爸
I can't be the kind of dad I want to be
也当不成我想当的警♥察♥
or the cop I want to be.
所以你要拒绝吗
So that's a no.
这是个严肃的决定
It's a big decision.
我 我得再多考虑几天
I just- - I need more than a day to think about it.
如果这是在委婉地拒绝我
Well, if you are trying to figure out a way
千万别
to let me down easy, don't.
你让我报得希望越久
The longer you let me have hope, the more painful
最后就会越痛苦
it'll be.
我不会跑 我不会躲 不不
J`Iwon't run, Iwon't hide, no, no∫
来得正是时候
Just in time.
我点了披萨
I ordered pizza.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我一直担心要做饭呢
I have been dreading having to cook.
蒂姆那边有什么消息吗
Any news on the Tim front?
还没有
Not yet.
只能修♥炼♥信任和耐心 可我不喜欢这样
So I'm just practicing trust, patience, and I hate it.
披萨来得还挺快
That was quick.
我去换衣服
I'm going to get changed.
你好啊
Hey, there.
我是雷
I'm Ray.
蒂姆的朋友
Tim's friend.
可他不在这
He's not here.
没关系
Oh, that's cool.
露西
Lucy?
怎么了
Yeah?
有事要我帮忙么
Can I help you?
但愿如此
I hope so.
你就是蒂姆的女友
You Tim's girlfriend?
你不需要枪
Oh, you don't need that.
我是来帮你的 不是来伤害你的
I'm here to help you, not hurt you.
哦
Yeah.
帮我就不用了
I think I'm going to pass.
请你离开
Um, you need to leave.
蒂姆从没提过我么
Tim never mentioned me?
我都不知道你是谁
I have no idea who you are.
怎么知道他有没有提过你
So how would I know if he has mentioned you or not?
你不如给蒂姆打个电♥话♥
Why don't you call Tim?
问问他摩苏尔的事
Ask him about Mosul.
我只会打一个电♥话♥
The only phone call I'm going to make
就是叫救护车把你抬出去
is for an ambulance to wheel you out of here
你到底出不出去
unless you get out right now.
没问题°
No problem.
你叫蒂姆罢手吧
You tell Tim to take a knee.
我打算过几天就走的
I'm going to be gone in a few days,
希望他别给我留下的理由
unless he gives me a reason to stick around.
那家伙到底是谁
Who the hell is that guy?
怎么了
What?
嘿 什么事
Hey, what's wrong?
你在哪里
Where are you?
露西
Lucy.
你到底在哪儿
Where the hell are you?
出了什么事
What happened?
你的朋友雷来了
Your buddy Ray stopped by.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我看起来像还好吗
Do I look OK?
咱们让他俩单独聊聊
Let's give them a minute.
要是那个变♥态♥敲门时
What if Tamara had been there by herself
- 塔玛拉一个人在家怎么办 -对不起
when that creep showed up? - I'm sorry.
我完全没想到 -不
I had no idea. No!
别再找借口了 蒂姆
No. No more excuses, Tim.
你得告诉我你到底怎么了
You have to tell me what's going on with you.
就现在
Right now.
他叫雷·沃特金斯
His name is Ray Watkins.
是我在伊♥拉♥克♥时的下属
He was under my command in Iraq.
我以为他在战斗中阵亡了 但他现在又回来了
I thought he was killed in action, but he's back,
我要是不采取些措施
and he's going to hurt someone if I
他就会伤害别人了
don't do something about it.
这些都
None of that- -
这些都解释不了你为什么抛下了我
none of it explains why you cut me off.
是的
No.
确实解释不了
It doesn't.
别试图保护我了 蒂姆
Stop trying to protect me, Tim!
抱歉 我做不到 好吗
I'm sorry. I can't, OK?
我也不会放弃保护你的
I won't.
-但你告诉了洛佩兹啊 -这不一样
You read Lopez in. - It's different.
怎么不一样
How?
她可失去的东西没你多
She has less to lose than you.
拜托 就当为了我 别管这事儿 好吗
Please, just steer clear of this for me, OK?
我做不到
I can't.
我也不愿意
I won't.
很显然你需要帮助 我也受够了
You clearly need help, and I am done
不想再做那个乖乖听话的女朋友了 好吗
being the good girlfriend, OK?
你不需要告诉我一切
You don't have to tell me everything,
但你必须要给我解释清楚
but you are going to let me in.
她现在大概一岁了吧
She is about a year old now, right?
是 没错
Yeah, that's right.
她睡觉挺乖的吗
So she's sleeping pretty good?
你是真的不记得
Oh, you really do not remember what
孩子小的时候是什么样了啊
it is like to have young kids, do you?
看来是的
No, I guess I don't.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表