He's not here.
没看到外面牌子吗
That's what that sign says.
我已经好几个月没见过他了
I haven't seen or heard from him in months.
所以 别再把我家翻得乱糟糟
So don't go tearing up my house.
搜查令是强制性的 女士
A search warrant isn't a choice, ma'am.
请站到外面去
Please step outside.
地板用吸尘器吸过后有点发紧
Uh, floor gets creaky after I vacuum.
根本没这回事
Yeah, that's not a thing.
过来吧
Come here.
里面有动静
We have movement inside.
守住外♥围♥ 我们正在进入
Perimeter hold. We are making entry.
他用的什么枪
What the hell is he shooting?
高速霰弹枪
High- velocity slug rounds.
控制台 一位已被包围的嫌疑人
Control, we have a barricaded suspect
携带某种长枪
with some type of long gun.
速派特警到我位置
Send SWAT to our location.
我看到有扇窗户开着 上催泪瓦斯不
I got an open window. You want tear gas?
掩护我
Cover me.
安全
Clear.
控制台 无需协助
Control, Code 4.
嫌疑人已被拘留
We have suspect in custody,
调急救队过来处理枪伤
Mobilize an RA unit for a GSW.
大家都没事吧
AlI right. Everyone okay?
全都安然无恙
AlI in one piece.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, hey. You okay?
听说今天外勤有了大场面
Heard it got a little dicey out there today.
哦对 场面一度很混乱
Oh, yeah. A bit of a soup sandwich,
但大家都全须全尾的
but we all came out all right.
就因为一张刮刮乐
AlI over a scratch- off ticket?
是啊
Yeah.
对了 有个好消息要告诉你
Oh, hey, I got some good news for you.
奥斯卡死了吗
Oscar died?
你不能再开那种玩笑了
You have to stop joking like that.
可他确实刺伤了你啊
Even though he stabbed you?
好吧 这话没毛病
Yeah, fair enough.
法官批准了撤案动议
A judge granted the motion to dismiss.
所以都结束了 -你的部分结束了
So it's over? - For you.
法官说你的过失最低
The judge said you had the lowest tier of culpability.
而守在病房♥外的治安官需要
The sheriff stationed outside the hospital room
对奥斯卡的安全负首要责任
was primarily responsible for Oscar's safety.
卫斯理 真是好消息 -是啊
Wesley, that is great. Yeah.
谢谢 -我会建议你好好睡一觉
Thank you. I'd say get some sleep,
但我知道你家有个不消停的
but I know you got a toddler
小宝宝 -得了吧
at your house, so- - - Oh, yeah, no.
睡觉就别想了 -没错
Sleep is out the window. - Ooh, yeah.
有件事我得澄清一下
I need to clear the air on something.
听着 那天晚上
Um, look, the other night- -
错全在我
Totally my fault.
我不该喝你那杯酒
I should never have said yes to that drink.
这是对我们专业关系的侵害
It was a violation of our professional relationships,
我可能会因此惹上麻烦
and I could get into a lot of trouble.
相信我 你不会的 我绝不会告发你
T- trust me, you won't. I would never narc you out.
我知道 但我不该把你
I know that, but I never should have
置于这种不方便的境地
put you in a position to make that choice.
你要是想换治疗师 我能理解
I understand if you want to switch therapists.
不
No.
不 完全不想换
No, not at all.
你是第一个让我
Look, you are the first person
愿意敞开心扉的人
that I've ever felt comfortable opening up to,
我不能失去你
and I can't lose that.
所以不管我们
You know so no matter the- -
彼此间的吸引力有多
the physical attraction we felt- -
亚伦
Aaron.
让我把话说清楚
I need to make this very clear.
我没有感觉到你的吸引力 从来也没有
There was and is no attraction on my end.
请你理解这一点
I need you to understand that.
我理解 是的
Understood. Yeah.
很高兴我们消除了误会
Uh, glad we cleared the air on that.
下次治疗见
See you next session.
祝你一周愉快
Have a good week.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. You too.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没干什么 一没打电♥话♥
Nothing. I am not calling,
二没乱搜 三没跟踪
not searching, not stalking.
我是个相信自己男人的好女友
I'm just being a good girlfriend and trusting my man.
这话比《香水有毒》的歌♥词还烂
Worst country song ever.
还是没消息吗
Still no word?
我们昨晚确实聊过
I mean, we talked last night.
这是好事啊
That's good.
但我大发脾气 而他只是一言不发
More like I got heated and he just stood there,
所以我不知道
so I don't know.
该如何是好 -我有个主意
I'm at a loss. I've got an idea.
咱们给他车装个追踪器
Let's put a tracker on his truck.
你 你学坏了啊
You- - you are a bad influence.
不是 说明你教得好啊
No. You're just a really good teacher.
啥
Wh- what?
我跟一个卧底学校的优秀警官住一起
You think I haven't learned a thing or two
还一两招都学不到吗
living with a cop who aced undercover school?
好吧 你学到什么了
Okay. What have you learned?
不要用拿枪的手端咖啡
Never hold your coffee with your gun hand.
这招其实很有用的
Yes, that is actually very useful.
可是呢 你没有枪
However, you do not have a gun.
还有什么
So what else?
保持头部转动
Keep your head on a swivel.
这手是在干嘛
What is this?
保持平衡啊
Oh, balance.
很好
Good.
我祈祷时不用嘴 不说话
♪In my prayer, I don't speak ♪
而用双手和膝盖
♪But with my hands and on my knees ♪
我的要求都会应验
♪ When I ask, I receive ♪
要果断 不妥协
♪Don't play fair, don't be sweet ♪
这就是我呼吸的空气
♪It's in the air that I breathe ♪
我知道自己有这个能力
♪Understand it's up my sleeve ♪
在我的脑海中 在我睡梦中
♪Well, in my head, it's in my sleep ♪
用我的双手和牙齿
♪With my hands, in my teeth ♪
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我喜欢你画的画
I love what you've done here.
我看到一只猪 但也看到一只猫
I see a pig, but I also see a cat.
更像是一只猪猫
More of a pig- cat.
这就有点聪明了
Kind of brilliant.
她好聪明
She's brilliant.
好吧
Okay.
我走开一下
Pardon me.
我们行动吧
Let's do it.
做什么 -收养她
Do what? - Foster her.
我知道我们决定不要孩子
I know we decided not to have kids,
但感觉这是命运的安排
but this feels like fate.
对 就是这感觉
Yeah. No, it does.
你确定你能行吗
Are y- - are you sure you're all right with this?
对啊 我 我有点害怕
Yeah. I- I- I mean, I'm terrified,
但冲进大楼救火我都不怕
but I can run into burning buildings.
养个孩子也没问题
I can do this.
你当然没问题 天呐 这下好玩了
Of course you can. This is gonna be great.
是的 -会很棒的
Yes. This is gonna be so great.
对
Yes.
嗨 -请进
both: Hi. - Come in.
嗨 -好消息
Hi. - Great news.
约翰 贝莉 这位是唐·休斯
John, Bailey, this is Don Hughes,
安娜在坦帕的叔叔
Anna's uncle from Tampa.
很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
Oh, great to meet you. Nice to meet you.
他会带走安娜和他一起住
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表