速派一艘专用飞艇
I need a dedicated airship
并在全市范围发起警报
and citywide alert pending location.
我去让都会司待命
I'|| get Metro on standby.
我们得换衣服了 -把钥匙给我
We qotta qet chanqed. - Give me your keys.
我去把你们的应急包从车里拿出来
I'|| grab your qo baqs out of your cars.
谢谢 -我和你一起去 走吧
Thankyou. - I'll go with you. Come on.
好的 塞丽娜在市中心
AII right, Celina is downtown.
稍后会有等精确的位置
They're waiting on a more precise location.
边上路边等吧
We'll get it on our way.
对不起 我得走了 -我知道 我知道
I am sorry, I have to qo. - I know. I know.
求你别死在我们的新婚之夜
Just please don't die on our wedding night.
我听说塞丽娜出事了
Hey, I heard something happened to Celina.
她还好吗 -我们不知道
Is she okay? - We don't know.
我们正要去市中心找她
We're going downtown to find her.
好 我跟你一起去
Okay, I'm coming with you.
不 你喝醉了 还没被允许复职
No, you're drunk and not cleared for active duty.
你能做的 就是坐下来祈祷
Sit your ass down and do some praying.
他交给我们吧
We got him.
嗨 大帅男
Hey, handsome.
咱来喝点咖啡 好吗
Hey, let's qet some coffee in you, yeah?
她不在这里
She's not here.
开始网格搜索
Start a grid search.
从惠蒂尔街1号♥到10号♥
Whittier to 1st to the 10.
他们开车把她带走了
They took her by car.
她早就不知所踪了
She could be anywhere right now.
伙计们 这里有血迹
Guys, I qot some blood over here.
有人似乎被拖到那边去了
Looks like somebody got dragqed that way.
看到两名男性嫌疑人 一支枪
Two male suspects. One gun visible.
我们得绕过他们进去
We qotta get past'em to qet inside.
照此执行
Get it done.
哈珀 洛佩兹 我们从后面突破
Harper, Lopez, we'll breach from the back.
行吧 这局你想怎么打
AII right, how do you want to play this?
把你领带摘了
Take off your tie.
♪在甲板上 满头大汗♪
♪On the deck, sweating♪
♪锻炼着我的核心♪
♪Gettin'reps in on my solar plex♪
♪你知道会怎样♪
♪Know the rest ♪
♪当烟雾散去 我才是老大♪
♪When the smoke clears, I'm the only♪
♪你以为自己很牛吗♪
♪Thinking you the man♪
♪你甚至没能法复♥制♥我的成功♪
♪You can't even walk in my steps ♪
♪你以为自己很牛吗♪
♪Thinking you the man♪
♪你甚至不能复♥制♥我的成功♪
♪You can't even grasp my success♪
♪你以为自己很牛吗♪
♪Thinking you the man♪
♪你下跳棋 我下的是象棋♪
♪You playing checkers, I'm playing chess ♪
♪ 你以为自己很牛吗♪
♪Thinking you the man♪
好了 给我跪下
Right here. Down on your knees.
我看着他俩
Here. I'll stay with them.
你们进去吧
You guys qo.
♪是啊 如此美丽的福音♪
♪Yeah, such a beautiful bliss♪
♪每个通缉列表都有我大名♪
♪I'm at the top of any list ♪
♪我只要瞄准 就从不失手♪
♪When I aim, I never miss♪
♪没什么悬念 你已经知道我百发百中♪
♪This a plot twist, you already know I got this♪
最后一次机会 我的东西在哪
Last chance- tell me where my stuff is,
不然我先割了你喉咙 再割她的
or I will cut your throat and move on to your girlfriend.
好吧 这个地形没法打战甫
AlI right, it's a tactical nightmare in there.
我们没机会迅速进去
There's no way to qet in there quickly enough
消灭他们 救出塞丽娜
to neutralize them and save Celina.
什么
What the- -
警长
Sarge.
把他夹克给我
Give me his jacket.
♪我不想慢慢死 所以我快活生♪
♪I don't wanna die slow, so I live fast ♪
♪把车飙到120迈♪
♪Put 120 on the dash ♪
时间到了 -嘿 你干嘛
Time's up. - Hey, hey. Come on.
手举起来
Put your hands in the air!
警♥察♥ 把举起手来 -警♥察♥
Police, hands up! - Police!
警♥察♥ 把手举起来
Policel Show me your hands!
双手举高高
Show me your hands!
没有评判的意思
Not to judqe,
但我觉得你呆在婚礼上会玩得更开心
I think you would have had more fun at the wedding.
算你说对了
No kidding.
贝莉
Bailey?
你还你这边怎么样
How's it going?
我累的都不想动了
I can't move my body.
我蜜月的行李都收拾好了吗
Did I finish packing for our honeymoon?
诶 差不多吧
Yeah, almost.
我建议咱们过去再买♥♥衣服
I say we buy clothes there.
太明智了 反正我们也没啥要穿的
That is qenius. I mean, what do we need anyway?
泳衣就够了 -是的
Just bathing suits Yeah.
很抱歉我婚礼只参加了一半
I'm so sorry I bailed on the wedding.
你也没错过什么
Mm, you didn't miss much.
那个蛋糕难吃的要命
The cake was kind of a disaster.
我们多久之后出发去机场
How much longer before we have to be at the airport?
四个小时
Four hours.
够小睡一会儿了
Oh, there's plenty of time for a little nap.
语♥音♥助手 一小时后把我叫醒
Siri, wake me in an hour.
是啊
Yeah.
我没听明白 你能再说一遍吗
I didn't get that. Could you try again?
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表