嘿 嘿 别闹了
Hey, hey, break it up.
我们得把所有人都疏散出去 让新来的病人进来
We need to clear everyone out for incoming patients.
我的嫌疑人在等手术
My suspect's waiting for surgery.
好 我们把他移到走廊去
Okay, we'll move him into the hallway.
他可以安排在手术室外面 你可以和他一起
He can stand outside the OR You can go with him.
你的手续已经办好了 你可以回家了
I cleared your paperwork, so you can go home.
话说啊
Um, you know,
我几分钟前就开始觉得头晕了
I started feeling really dizzy a few minutes ago.
好吧 我们会让你住院的
Okay, we'll get you admitted.
我可不想你带着脑震荡回家
I don't want you going home with a concussion.
但与此同时 我们得把你
But in the meantime, we're gonna need to put you
安排在走廊里等房♥间
in the hallway while we wait for a room.
很抱歉给您带来不便了
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
没有的 我理解
Not at all. I understand.
怎么了
What happened?
东线和俄♥国♥黑帮闹火并
Eastern Front and Russian mob threw down in a big way.
东线的老大胸部中枪了
The Eastern Front boss got shot in the chest.
我不知道是怎么开始的
I'm not sure how it kicked off,
但有超过30人伤亡
but we got north of 30 casualties inbound.
双方都有吗
From both sides?
你就不能把不同的帮派分到不同的医院吗
You couldn't separate the gangs to different hospitals?
不好意思我把我的魔法分院帽落在警局了
I left my sorting hat at the station.
我已经从兰帕特
I have additional units coming
和好莱坞派来增援了
from Rampart and Hollywood to assjst.
但如果老大死了
But if boss man dies,
all hell is gonna 一切就都乱了
break loose.
我们该把这家伙安排在哪里
Hey, uh, where should we put this guy?
是俄♥国♥的吗
He's Russian?
东线的
Eastern Front.
去左边
To the left.
让我们把他放在这个人旁边
Let's set him down right here by this one.
好了 医生会给你检查的
AlI right, the doctor's are gonna check you out.
然后我们会把你送到中威尔郡警局进行处理
Then we'll get you down to Mid- Wilshire for processing.
所以 坐好了 别惹麻烦
So just, uh, sit tight and don't cause any trouble.
还有一件事 当你
Uh, one thing, when you- -
当你换铐着的手腕的时候 要抓握
when you're letting the cuffed wrist switch up, use the hold.
我都没想过这事儿呢
Oh, I didn't even think about that.
嗯嗯 这里有个人
Yeah, yeah. - Got a guy here.
不确定他是帮派成员还是普通公民
Not sure if he's gang or citizen...
因为我不会说俄语
Because I don't speak Russian.
不 斯密提 拜托 不
No, Smitty, please, no!
手 太好了
Hands. Great.
谢谢你们来帮忙 我以为你今天休息呢
Thanks for the assist. I thought you had the day off.
确实是休息 来看医生么不是
I do. Had a doctor's appointment.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 天哪 好吧 来吧
Oh, jeez. Okay, come on.
你还好吗 我很好
Are you okay? - I'm great.
刚刚完成了我的”因公负伤”
Just completed my"wounded in the line of duty"
任务卡
punch card.
养老金现在指日可待了
Pension will be firing on all cylinders now.
好吧 我为你高兴
Okay, well, I'm happy for you.
好嘞
Whew! All right.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
你看完病了吗
Well, you finish up your appointment?
没呢
Uh, no.
本来刚要去 就出这事儿了
I was going to, but we got pulled into that.
也许我们今天过会儿能加塞进去
Maybe we can squeeze it in later on today.
你需要我们做什么
What do you need from us?
我后备箱里有一叠现场笔录卡
I got a stack of field interview cards in my trunk.
拿上这些 开始分发
Grab those and start passing them out.
我们得开始收集目击证人的口供
We need to start collecting witness statements
这样我们就能理清楚这个烂摊子了
so we can try to make sense of this mess.
但他们不是都会撒谎吗
But aren't they all gonna lie?
有些人会的 但希望我们能查到足够的真♥相♥
Some of them will, but hopefully we'll get enough
来弄清楚到底发生了什么
of the truth to figure out what the hell happened.
有人受重伤吗
Was anybody seriously injured?
几个俄♥国♥人被砍得很惨
A couple of Russians got cut up pretty bad.
一个情况危急
One is critical.
东线的领袖 阿尔门·阿扎里安
The leader of the Eastern Front, Armen Azarian,
刚刚进了手术室 胸部中了两枪
just went into surgery shot twice in the chest.
现在我们手上只是一堆互殴
Right now we've got a ton of mutual combat
和六起致命武器的攻击案
with a half dozen assault with a deadly weapon.
但如果阿扎里安死了 一切就变了
But if Azarian dies, that all changes.
我们就会面临谋杀指控
We are looking at a murder charge
和一场全面的帮派战争
and a full- out gang war.
你记下 骑自行车那个吗
You get the- Cyclist?
嗯 已经记好了
Yep, already noted.
该死
Damn.
我以为我把提醒关掉了
Thought I'd turned this alert off.
是啊 你肯定设置了好几次
Yeah, you must have set that a few different times.
如果你需要的话 我可以帮你看着
I can take a look at it if you want.
不 没事
No. It's fine.
你要给她买♥♥什么吗
Are you gonna get her anything?
我很确定给甩掉的女孩买♥♥礼物
Pretty sure it's bad form to buy a present
是很讨人嫌的
for the girl you broke up with.
或是你在婚礼上吻过的女孩
Or a girl you kissed at a wedding.
当我没说
Never mind.
都会司要我们回警局做预汇报
Metro needs us back at the station for a pre- brief.
下一班的人五分钟后到
Relief detail arriving in five.
太好了
Great.
现在我可以换上干爽的制♥服♥
Now I can change into a dry uniform
升级一下我的除臭剂了
and up my deodorant game.
你给她买♥♥礼物了吗
Did you buy her a present?
露西吗
Lucy?
嗯 四季酒店的水疗票
Yeah, spa day at the Four Seasons.
塞琳娜的主意
Celina's idea.
挺好 嗯
Nice. - Yeah.
我能问一下你们为什么分手吗
Can I ask why y'all split up?
不能
No.
你什么都没听说吗
You haven't heard anything?
好吧 你把所有值得信任的人都问过了吗
Well, have you shaken all the trusted trees?
不 不 不 别问了
No. No, no, stop asking.
我可不想让不该知道的人知道我在问这个
I don't want the wrong people to hear that I'm on the hunt.
我 我一会儿打给你
I'|I- - I|I get back to you.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
浑身疼
Sore.
你大老远跑过来就是为了看看我吗
Did you come all the way down here just to check on me?
是的
I did.
我很感动
I'm touched.
我就知道是你
I thought that was you.
洛佩兹警探
Detective Lopez.
当你的丈夫急着去看
How does it feel to have your husband rush down
他以前的爱人时 你是什么感觉
to check on the former love of his life?
作为他一生的真爱
As the true love of his life,
我很高兴他是一个如此善良的人
I feel great that he's such a good person
他能对像你这样不配的人表示同情
he can show compassion for someone as unworthy as you.
你准备好完成我们的问讯了吗
Are you ready to finish our interview?
没有
No.
好吧 但你并没有
Okay, but the fact that you're not all over me
逼着我起诉这家伙
to press charges against this guy
这让我很不安
is setting off alarms in my brain.
我会尽量控制我的担忧程度
I'll try and control my concern.
我们还有认罪协议要谈
We still have a plea deal to negotiate,
我正好还有空闲时间
and I've got some free time.
是啊 我才不会上当呢
Yeah, I'm not falling for that.
你转身就要告诉法官我在
You'll turn around and tell the judge I took advantage
你头部受伤的时候占了你便宜
while you were suffering from a head injury
我绝对不会
I would never.
啊对对对
Yeah, right.
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表