我们不知道该相信谁
We don't know who we can trust.
如果有人问我 我就不得不回答
And if I'm questioned, I'll be compelled to answer.
所以我知道的越少越好
So the less I know, the better.
理解
Understood.
记住 你要对她负责
Remember, you're responsible for her.
不要还没开始就毁了她的事业
Don't compromise her career before it starts.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
华雷斯
Juarez.
这太离谱了 他们怎么会怀疑蒂姆呢
That's crazy. How could they suspect Tim?
我们私下谈
Let's talk in private.
什么是职业发展日
What's professional development?
不过是扯淡
It's just BS.
我得秘密调查点事
I need to look into something on the down- low.
你不用帮我
You don't have to help me.
这事会很棘手
This is gonna be a sticky situation,
如果你不想参与 我也理解
and I will understand if you want to sit this one out.
在我决定之前你不能告诉我是什么事吗
And you can't tell me what it is before I decide?
不能
I cannot.
太酷了 我要参与 到底是什么事
This is so cool. Okay, I'm in. What's going on?
蒂姆认为伦敦医生恐吓了疯狗
Tim believes Dr. London blackmailed Mad Dog.
这就是他背叛都会行动的原因
That's why he betrayed the Metro op.
亚伦的心理医生 不可能啊
Aaron's shrink? No, that can't be.
亚伦对她赞不绝口
Aaron raves about her.
我知道 但蒂姆坚信这点
Oh, I know. But Tim is convinced.
如果她恐吓过一个警♥察♥ 也许还有更多
And if she's blackmailed one cop, there may be more.
你不会认为亚伦 我不知道
You don't think Aaron...- I don't know.
我认为他不会背叛我们
I don't think he would betray us,
但也不能排除这种可能
but we can't rule it out either.
她咨♥询♥过的人都可能有问题
Anyone she sees could be a problem.
好 我们需要她的病人名单
Okay, so we need a list of her patients.
不行 是保密的
No. Confidential.
没有明确的密谋犯罪证据
It's impossible to get a judge to sign off on that
法官是不可能签字的
without clear evidence of a criminal conspiracy.
等等 斯密蒂能解决我们的问题呀
Wait, Smitty's gonna solve our problem.
不好意思 你刚才好像说
I'm sorry, it sounds like you said
斯密蒂能帮忙解决我们的问题
Smitty was gonna help solve our problem.
什么事呀朋友们
What's up, homeys?
亚伦说你经常在心理医生
Aaron says you hang out in the waiting room
办公室的候诊区闲逛
of the Department of Psychiatry office.
嘿 我休息时间去哪儿是我的事
Hey, where I spend my breaks is my business.
同意 但你确实有看到谁去
No, agreed, but you do see who comes in
做心理咨♥询♥ 当然了
for therapy sessions. Sure.
你多久去一次 我想想
How often are you there? - Ah, let's see.
自动售货机周一和周四补货
Vending machines get restocked on Mondays and Thursdays.
麦德森医生周二会带纸杯蛋糕去
Uh, Dr. Mendelson brings in cupcakes on Tuesdays.
红丝绒 很好吃
Red velvet, yum.
心理医生周三开办公室会议
Uh, shrinks cater an interoffice meeting
总会有剩的吃食
on Wednesday, and there's always leftovers.
你周一到周四都会去
You're there from Monday through Thursday?
还有周五
And Friday.
隔壁的人事办公室周五办联谊
The Personnel office next door holds a mixer
可以随便吃小吃
with passed hors d'oeuvres.
斯密蒂 这等于就是每天算了
Smitty, that's every single- - never mind.
别 我只是
Don't- - I just...
你今天想多休息会儿吗
how would you like to take an extra- long break today?
只需要告诉我们都有谁去见过伦敦医生
All you have to do is tell us everyone who sees Dr. London.
没问题
Sure thing.
但我得跟你说 这名单可长了
But I gotta tell you right now, it's a long list.
全城的警♥察♥都会去看她
It's cops from all over the city.
我们需要你能记住的每个名字
We'll need every name you can remember,
还有今天所有见过她的人
plus anyone who sees her today.
听起来工作量很大啊
That sounds like a lot of work.
这是要干嘛啊
What is this, anyway?
你只需要知道
All you need to know is,
这能帮到蒂姆 他全靠你了
it'll help Tim, and he's counting on you.
他说斯密蒂就是我们要找的人
He told us Smitty is the man,
他是我们唯一能信任的人
and he's the only one we can trust with this.
不必多说
Say no more.
怎么了
What?
全城的警♥察♥已经
Dr. London's been talking
在伦敦医生这里咨♥询♥了六个月了
to cops from all over the city for six months.
不知道她泄露了多少案子
There's no telling how many cases she's compromised.
是啊 不过应该有人已经注意到了
Yeah, but someone would have noticed by now.
她在那里 嘿 你好
Ah, here she is. Hey, you.
嗨
Oh, hi.
知道这个酸奶放多久了吗
Any idea how old this yogurt is?
应该是里根政♥府♥时期的
Oh, I'm guessing Reagan administration.
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
要我参与抓捕行动了吗
Ooh, do I get to kick in a door?
很难吗 很难对吧
Is it hard? It's hard, right?
不容易 不过不是那种事
It's not easy, but that's not where this is going.
是这样 作为调度员
Look, as a dispatcher,
你是所有警务活动的枢纽
you are at the nexus of all police activity.
你有注意到最近警务行动
Have you noticed any uptick
失败率上升的情况吗
in failed police actions lately?
比如根据定位去抓捕 结果一无所获
Anything like, um, attempts to locate that came up null?
像是 有人警告过目标
Like someone warned a target.
没错 或者是搜查令失效
NO Right, or a warrant where the disposition was N- Nora?
有的
Yes.
我还以为是我错觉
I thought I was imagining it,
不过全城的失败率都在上升
but the fail rate is up all over the city.
上升多少 很微妙
How much? - It's subtle.
大多数人都不会注意到 但我注意到了
Most people wouldn't notice it, but I did.
不出奇
Of course you did.
你能帮我列个单子吗
Could you pull a list for me
把过去六个月里所有
of everything that's gone sideways
失败的行动
in the last six months
以及那些失败行动相关的警员
NOLAN and the officers who were attached
都给列出来
to those failed actions?
没问题 我这就去列
Absolutely. I'll get right on it.
我可以把这些都录下来放我播客里吗
Oh, is there any chance I could record all this for my podcast?
等我消息吧 好
Get back to me. - Okay.
好 嗯
Okay. Yeah.
她还有播客 挺好的
She has a podcast? - It's good.
洛佩兹 有空吗 几乎没有
·Lopez, you have a minute? - Barely.
我知道你跟布拉德福很熟
Look, I know you're close with Bradford,
我只想说这些都不是针对个人
and I just wanted to say none of this is personal.
职责所在而已
It's just a job.
是么 我得进去了
Is that it? I gotta get in there.
你无名尸案有什么进展吗
Something break on your John Doe murder?
没 我们今天有很多事要处理
No, we're juggling a lot today.
你办过跟克里斯蒂安·巴蒂斯塔
Have you ever worked on anything
有关的案件吗
connected to Christian Batista?
洗钱的那个 没 你有办法打入内部吗
The money launderer? No. You got a way in?
现在还不好说 谢了
Too soon to tell. Thanks.
好 你跟小孩相处得怎么样
AlI right, how are you with kids?
我当过两年保姆 完美
I nannied for two years. Perfect.
巴蒂斯塔需要找保姆 他前任保姆
Uh, Batista needs child care, and his former nanny...
我们的现任保姆
Our current nanny.
愿意推荐你
Is willing to sing your praises.
好吧 信息量有点大
Wow. Okay, that's a lot.
我还是得拿到这份工作对吧
Um, I still need to land the job, though, right?
我们可以伪造推荐信
We can create fake references.
你现在应该开始建社媒
You should start setting up social media now,
造个人生出来 不需要
establish a life. - No need.
其实我有八个定期更新的
I've actually got eight undercover identities
卧底身份
that I regularly feed.
需要12个小时的下班时间来维护
It takes, like, 12 off- duty hours to grow,
不过你知道 我以为我会成为警探 所以
but, you know, I thought I was gonna make detective, so...
其中有干过保姆的吗
Any of them have nanny experience?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表