所以你想等他犯下新的罪行的时候
So you're trying to catch him in a fresh crime,
以新罪名抓他现行
arrest him for what he's doing now.
没错
Exactly.
行吧
Cool.
算我一个
I'm in.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
我支持你 兄弟
I got your back, boo.
你要有孩子了
You're having a baby?
很棒呀
That's so great.
我不是这么说的
That's not what I said.
我是说贝莉想要个孩子
I said Bailey wants to have a baby.
你不想要 因为你年纪大了些许
And you don't, because you're ol...der
觉得养孩子的岁月已经过去了
and feel like your child raising years are behind you?
你看 我很喜欢养大亨利的日子
Look, I loved raising Henry.
很不可思议
It was incredible.
但在工作方面我还有很多要实现的目标
But there is a lot I want to accomplish on the job,
而且我没多少日子了 因为我年纪大了
and I don't have a lot of time left, because I am older.
我理解 但你见过宝宝吗
OK, I get that, but have you seen babies?
他们太可爱了 我觉得
They're so cute, and I feel like you
你应该生仨
should have like three.
行吧
OK.
我会把你手♥机♥里贝莉号♥码删掉的
i am deleting Bailey's number from your phone.
我们被派去协助
Oh, we're being assigned to assist
洛杉矶城市安♥全♥局♥清理
CitySafe LA in cleaning up an encampment
无家可归居民的驻营地
of unhoused residents.
洛杉矶县治安官会带一群囚犯来协助清理
LA County Sheriff is bringing a group of inmates to assist.
太太
Ma'am?
不好意思 太太 我不能让你
Excuse me, ma'am? I cannot let you- -
没事吧 -没事
Everything OK? Yeah.
有事
No.
有事
No.
他不让我拿喝的进去给我女儿
He won't let me bring drinks to my daughter
和她朋友们
and her friends.
拜托 这么热他们会死的
Come on. They're dying in this heat.
太太 现在才21度
Ma'am, it is 70 degrees.
你女儿是无家可归人士吗
Is your daughter homeless?
不是 她是囚犯之一
No, she's one of the inmates.
-妈 -亲爱的
Mom. Honey.
劳♥改♥犯 回来
Trustee, get back here.
我好想你
I missed you.
我也是
Me too.
你好香哦
You smell good.
你味道不咋地 可我还是爱你
Ooh, you don't, but I still love you.
不许有肢体接触
No contact,
好了 嘿 碰一下又如何
OK, hey, hey, what's the harm?
我们这里到处都是警♥察♥
We're literally surrounded by police.
这事完了之后回去搜她身上违♥禁♥品♥
You're not the one who has to search her
的人又不是你
for contraband after this.
你 离开
You, leave.
你 回去做事
You, back to work.
两周后见
See you in two weeks.
好的
Yeah.
希望你今天过得很糟糕
I hope you have a horrible day.
包还我 放手
Give me the bag. Let it go.
放手 放手
Let it go. Let it go.
嘿 -还我
Hey. Give it- -
嘿 -放手
Hey. Let it go.
嘿 出什么事了
Hey, what's going on?
她想偷我包
She's trying to steal my bag.
先生 她没想偷 好吧
Sir, no she's not, OK?
我们是要把你的东西打包好
We're going to pack up your belongings
-送到收♥容♥所♥去 -是
and send them to the shelter. Yeah, yeah.
上回你们就这么说的
That's the same thing you said last time.
我拿回帐篷的时候 东西都被撕成三块了
When I got my tent back, it was ripped in three places.
好吧 就让他拿着
OK, how about we let him hold on to the bag
这个包吧
for a little bit?
等等 等等
Whoa, hang on. Hang on.
谢谢
Thank you.
还我
Give it to me- -
先生 后退
Sir, back up.
嘿 诺兰警官
Hey, Officer Nolan?
你还记得卡丽娜·刘易斯的案子吗
Do you remember the Karina Lewis case?
记得
Yeah.
大学体操运动员 男朋友几年前杀了她
College gymnast, boyfriend murdered her a few years back,
可尸体一直没找到
but the body was never found.
对
Yeah.
这是她的包
This is her bag.
当时跟她一起失踪了
It went missing along with her.
先生 你从哪儿得到的这个包
Sir, where did you get this bag?
是我捡到的
Hey, I found that.
我发誓
I swear.
这里已经成了犯罪现场
This place just became a crime scene.
就地封锁
Lock it down.
诺兰警员
Officer Nolan?
又怎么了
Oh, what now?
这是刚在垃圾桶里找到的
I just found these in the garbage can.
有名囚犯逃跑了
And one of the prisoners just escaped.
-这个你从哪弄来的 -真不是我偷的
So, where'd you get this? Well, I didn't steal it.
你们都以为我们流浪汉
Y'all assume just because we're homeless- -
不是我先入为主哈 但说成偷的总比
I don't assume anything, but stealing it
说成从受害者身上拿下来的要强
is better than taking it off a murder victim
后者嫌疑更大
making yourself a suspect.
这两种情况都不是 好吗
Yeah, well, it was neither of those things, all right?
这包是我上周在格里菲斯公园捡的
I found the bag in Griffith Park last week.
我可以指给你看 -好的
I can show you where. OK.
行 我们走吧
Good. Let's go.
你跟我一车
You're riding with me.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
金钱交易
Payoff.
也许他在走私什么东西入境
Maybe he's smuggling something into the country.
或者出境
Or out.
也许雷只是输了个赌约 他没罪
Or maybe Ray lost a bet and is innocent.
你都跟踪这家伙两天了
I, mean, you've been following this guy for two days
没看到任何犯罪行为
and haven't seen anything remotely criminal.
你还要这样下去多久
How long are you going to keep this up?
有多久就等多久 -真的吗
As long as it takes. - Really?
你真要放弃工作
You just walk away from your job,
放弃跟露西的感情 去追捕一个你
your relationship with Lucy to arrest a guy you haven't
十年来都没想过的人吗
thought about in a decade?
是的
Yeah.
怎么啦
What?
你在报告上作假 一定有你的理由吧
If you lied on a report, you must have had a good reason.
我是想保护雷的家人想让他们
I was trying to protect Ray's family so they'd
领到死亡抚恤金 -高尚
get his death benefits. - Noble.
露西应该能理解
Lucy would understand that.
对可如果她知情后不向内务部举报
Yeah, but she'd still get in trouble if she didn't notify
自己也会有麻烦
IA about my transgression.
没错
True.
总之是件烦心事
This is very irritating.
我觉得你不光是在保护她
I don't think you're just protecting her.
也是在保护你自己
I think you're protecting yourself.
你还做了一些事一些你不想承认的事
There's something else you did that you don't want to admit.
你凭啥这么说
And you're basing this on?
我是你的好闺蜜
I'm your BFF.
我了解你
I know you.
我都是成年人了
I'm a grown man.
我才没有那些个什么闺蜜
I don't have BFFs.
严格来说 你只能有一个好闺蜜
Technically, you can only have one BFF.
我要走近些看看
I'm going to take a closer look.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表