OK, I know I shouldn't, but I feel bad for Olivia
她还是未成年时 马修就引诱她
Matthew started grooming her when she was still a minor.
这女孩身边没人关心她
This girl's got no one in her life looking out for her.
然后这年长的家伙承诺会照顾她
And then this older guy starts promising to take care of her.
结果她真需要照顾时 他就翻脸了
And the minute she actually needs him to, he turns on her.
我是说 换谁都会崩溃吧
I mean, that would mess anyone up.
这点上我同情她
I sympathize with her to a point,
这点上我同情她
I sympathize with her to a point,
但她确实无情地杀了她最好的朋友
but she did murder her best friend in cold blood.
我为那个老婆感到难过
I feel bad for the wife.
想象下发现你的伴侣
Imagine finding out your partner
凡事都在对你撒谎
has been lying to you about everything.
这会让你人生翻天覆地
That would turn your whole world upside down.
现在她得为了自己和她孩子
Now she has to pick up the pieces
重新开始生活
for both her and for her baby.
我在想
Hey, I've been thinking.
不听着 我知道你和卫斯理
No, look, I know you and Wesley
能付得起我能负担的悉尼的双倍工资 所以
can afford to pay Sidney double what I can, so- -
我不会这样对你
I wouldn't do that to you.
要换了别人 我早雇她了
If it was anyone else, I would have hired her already.
但我有个对咱俩互赢的办法
But I have a solution that will work
共享保姆
for both of us: nanny share.
我们各付一半
We each pay half of her salary,
她仨小孩一起看
and she watches all three kids together.
我打给过悉尼了 她说没问题
I already called Sidney. She was totally fine with it.
这主意真不错啊
That is actually a great idea.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你有俩小孩 不该多付点嘛
But since you have two young kids, shouldn't you pay more?
我从来不是一个斗士
J I've never been a fighter J
打卡下班了
Clocking out?
真的吗
Really?
你真想假装现在什么也没发生过吗
You really want to pretend like nothing is going on right now?
你有想过也许我有话
Have you ever thought that maybe I have something
想对你说吗
I want to say to you?
你那么关心我值得什么
You were so concerned about what I deserve.
能不能来次真正成熟的谈话呢 蒂姆
How about a real, adult conversation, Tim?
露西 我给不了你想要的
Lucy, I can't give you what you're looking for.
那显然你要搞清的事比我想的要多
Then you clearly have more to figure out than I realized.
而且你需要除我以外的人
And you need somebody else besides me
帮你搞清 祝你好运
to help you with that, so good luck.
露西 我能 算了
Hey, Lucy, can I- - oh, no.
不着急 没事 怎么了
It- - it can wait. - No, what's up?
不 我 我想问你点事
No, I- - I wanted to ask you something,
但现在还是 没事的
but now- - now it's better to- - It- - it's fine.
没事 和我一起走吧
It's fine. Just walk with me.
怎么了 那个 我
What's going on? - Oh, well, I, uh- -
我不是想打听你的私事 但听诺兰说起
I don't want to overstep, but Nolan mentioned
塔玛拉可能要搬出去
that, uh, Tamara might be moving out
你可能在找新室友
and you might be looking for a new roommate? -
就是 我现在住的地方
Anyway, uh, my current living situation is, uh-
它 它超烂
well, it, uh- - it really sucks.
如果太早了 我完全理解
And I totally understand if it's too soon.
我想着先提一嘴 万一呢
Just thought I'd throw it out there, just in case.
其实我觉得这想法挺好的
Actually, I think that's a really great idea.
今晚我要给塔玛拉搞一个告别晚宴
You know, tonight I'm throwing a going- away dinner for Tamara.
你能来就来吧
If you can come, you should.
我们可以聊聊后面的安排
And- - and we can talk logistics.
好 怎样
Yeah. - Yeah?
好 好啊
Yeah. OK.
好
Cool.
你让我失望
♪You let me down ♪
你找我 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
是
I did.
刚和伦敦医生通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Dr. London.
她没让我过吗
And she failed me?
不 她觉得你很有见解
No, she found you to be incredibly insightful.
所以不管你怎么了
So whatever's going on with you,
她觉得这应该
she doesn't seem to think that it's
不会对你工作不利
going to have a negative impact on your work.
感觉你很惊讶
You sound surprised.
对 我以为她会说
Yeah, I- - I guess I was expecting her
我还有很多要改进的
to say that I have a lot of work to do on myself.
那你有吗
Do you?
我觉得有
I think so.
如果我作为患者去见她 你觉得如何
What would you say if I started seeing her as a patient?
我觉得寻求帮助要很大勇气
I'd say it takes a lot of courage to ask for help.
斗争 与自己斗争
♪Fighting, fighting myself♪
听着 我知道你啥事都想争个高低
Look, I know you are competitive about everything.
这也是我爱你的
And it's one of the things I- -
其中一点
I love about you.
我只是在想
I'm just starting to think maybe
太过着急要孩子
putting that kind of energy on baby- making
也为你想马上怀上
is putting too much pressure on you
带来太多压力
to get pregnant immediately.
慢慢来
Just give it some time.
总会有的
It'll happen.
就算怀上了 我
Even if it does, I'm-
我也担心会出岔子
I'm worried something's gonna go wrong.
很多我这个岁数怀上的女人
I know so many women who have had complications
都有并发症
who got pregnant at my age.
想到我送去过医院的女人
And just the number of women I've taken
人数就有
to the hospital is- -
好 还没怀之前
Oh, OK, let's not start worrying
先别着急担心 好吗
until we have some facts, all right?
咱先从下周看医生开始
Let's start with a visit to the doctor next week.
好 好
OK. - OK.
我知道你感觉只能靠自己
And I know this feels like you're all on your own,
但我在呢 我们一起努力
but I'm here, and we are in this together.
但别搞错咯 一日怀上
But make no mistake, once you are pregnant,
你真只能靠自己了
you are all on your own.
那倒是
Well, that's true.
看到房♥间这样真不适应
It is so weird seeing it like this.
但想想各种可能
But think of all the possibilities.
我是说 你能把它改造成办公室
I mean, you could turn this into an office,
冥想室 瑜伽房♥
a meditation room, a yoga studio.
其实吧 塞琳娜要搬进来
Actually, I think Celina is gonna move in.
我居然这么容易被取代了
Who knew I'd be so easy to replace?
没人能取代你
No one could replace you.
别这样说
Stop it.
听着 如果你需要啥
Look, if you ever need anything
或你讨厌那地方了 就告诉我
or if you end up hating it, you just let me know,
我就把塞琳娜踹出去
and I will kick Celina to the curb,
毫不犹豫
like, in a heartbeat.
绝不犹豫
In a heartbeat.
会打给你的 我保证
I'll call you, promise.
好好
OK. Good.
原谅你 但我想你
♪Forgive you, but I miss you♪
希望你知道 我这永远是你的家
I hope you know that you always have a home with me.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不会原谅你
♪ I'll never forgive you♪
我想你 我想你
♪I miss you, I miss you ♪
偷你车可能是我做过
Stealing your car was probably the best
最棒的决定了
decision I've ever made.
拜托别在晚饭上说这事
Please don't tell that story at dinner.
好吗 拜托
OK? Please?
行
Fine.
我会一直原谅你
♪I'lI always forgive you ♪
没想到这么快又见面了
I didn't expect to see you again so soon.
是
Yeah, I know.
关于今天之前
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表