抱歉你受苦了
Sorry you came down.
完全没事儿 受个苦还能见到你
Not at all I got to see you.
在保洁用品间快速来一发不
Quickie in the janitor's closet?
等等 你有时间吗
Wait. Do you have time?
完全没有
Not at all.
但幻想一下总是可以的
But a girl can fantasize. - Aw.
嘿 你听说了吗
Hey, did you hear?
阿尔门死在了手术台上
Armen died on the table.
该死
Damn it.
阿扎里安死了 有人要付出惨痛的代价
Azarian's dead, there's gonna be hell to pay.
是啊 我们应该联♥系♥格雷
Yeah, we should reach out to Grey,
看他能不能再给我们派点支援
see if he can send us some more supportj
也许还能来点♥金♥属探测器
and maybe set up some metal detectors.
嘿 你重新预约了吗
Hey. Did you manage to reschedule?
她们会在30分钟内
Yeah, they're gonna squeeze us in
把我们塞进去 太好了
in the next 30 minutes. - Great.
那边安定下来了吗
Did it settle down out there?
是也不是
Uh, yes and no.
我的意思是 大部分的斗殴人员都安抚好了
I mean, most of the combatants have been squared away,
但现在他们的家人开始到医院了
but now their family members are starting to arrive,
他们中的大多数人可能也是帮派成员
most of whom are probably also gang members.
如果你想回去帮忙
Well, if you wanna go back out there and help,
我们俩没必要都坐在这里等着
there's no reason both of us need to sit here and wait.
不 我现在是不会离开你的
No, I'm not gonna leave you now.
我的焦虑水平很低
My anxiety level is low.
提供的杂♥志♥都挺不错
The magazine selection is solid.
所以去做点有用的事吧 你需要回来的时候
So go make yourself useful, and I'll text you
我会发短♥信♥给你
when you need to come back.
谢谢 嗯
Thank you. Yeah.
你是最棒的
You are the best.
我知道
I know.
我哥哥呢
Where's my brother?
你哥哥叫什么名字
What's your brother's name?
阿尔门
Armen.
他中枪了
He was shot.
我听说他在做手术
I- - I heard he was in surgery.
你和我一起过来吧
Why don't you come over here with me,
我可以帮你查一下他的情况
and I can help you find out his status.
有枪
Gun!
抓住她了 我抓住她了
Got her. I got her.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你受到了一些听觉创伤
You have some acoustic trauma.
什么
What?
我开玩笑的但你不能那样整我
I'm kidding, but you can't set me up like that.
不是 说真的 震耳欲聋
No, but seriously, it's deafening.
这耳鸣
The tinnitus, the ringing, is- -
嘿 我都听说了 你还好吗
Hey, I heard what happened. Are you okay?
嗯 你现在最好对着这只耳朵说
Yeah, you just might want to talk into this ear for now.
他的听力会恢复吗
Will his hearing come back?
还要再观察一下
Time will tell.
创伤引起了炎症
The trauma caused inflammation,
在炎症消退之前我们无法评估全部损伤
and we can't assess the full damage until that subsides.
你很幸运
You were very lucky.
再往右移几英寸
A few more inches to the right,
你就完蛋了
and you wouldn't be here anymore.
她夸大其词了 没那么惊险
She is exaggerating. It was not that close.
只要靠近你都叫惊险
Anything near you is too close.
有道理
Fair enough.
你见到生育医生了吗
Did you get to see the fertility doctor?
不 我听说你遇到麻烦了
No, I heard you were in trouble,
然后我就跑了出去
and I ran out of there.
贝莉·努恩
Bailey Nune?
贝莉·努恩
Bailey Nune?
谢谢你帮我做突袭前的准备
Thanks for helping with the pre- raid on this one.
这份方案要阅后即焚
That's burn after reading.
有趣
Fun.
严格来说 是用碎纸机碎掉
Well, technically we shred it.
确保信息永不泄露
Make sure this information never leaves the room.
所以记下来就毁掉
So memorize it, destroy it.
后面就是碎纸机 是的 长官
Shredder's in the back. Yes, sir.
很抱歉临时找你 格雷这边人手不足
Sorry you got put on point. Grey was short- staffed.
我需要一个懂行的人
I just needed somebody who knew which way was up.
没问题 有任何需要就叫我
No problem. Happy to help wherever needed.
酷
Cool.
不过我确实有问题要问
Hey, I- - I do have some questions, though.
进入顺序是怎样的
What's up with the stacking order?
备用入口和追击车辆安排在哪
Where's the secondary entry point and the chase car?
嘿 呃 感谢你的帮助
Hey, whoa. I appreciate your help,
但这是我行动 我的团队
but it's my operation. It's my team.
尽量别去挑刺 好吗
Try not to go picking it apart, right?
我没有 但这是罗萨帮
No, I'm not Just, it's Barrio Rosa.
他们从来都是全副武装
They come strapped at all times.
我看不出有具体的
And I don't see certain things
你是认真的么
Are you serious?
你让这些队员失望了
These guys feel like you let them down.
我们敞开双臂迎接你 你却抛弃了我们
You quit on us when we welcomed you,
你现在竟然有胆子回来
and now you got the nerve to come back
挑我行动计划的毛病
and give me notes on my ops plan?
好吧 这不是挑毛病
Okay, this isn't about me giving notes.
我只是想帮忙 好吧 不需要
I'm just trying to be helpful. Yeah, well, don't.
没人想听一个被驱逐出门的人来指指点点
Nobody wants to hear from the guy who got bounced for cause.
听着 这是我的行动计划
AlI right, this is my ops plan,
你给我乖乖配合 不然行动结束后
and you're gonna fall in line or I'm gonna kick your ass
我会绕着停车场修理你的
all over the parking lot when this is done.
好了伙计们
AlI right, folks.
简报时间到 听好了
Briefing time. Listen up.
您还真是帮忙啊
Well, you've been very unhelpful.
那种卡片你还有吗
Do you have any more of those cards?
是的
Yeah,
注意 小心你那边的枪
Just be careful with your gun on that side.
哦是的 对不起
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
是啊 这里到处都是嫌疑人
Yeah, there's suspects everywhere.
对 所以一定程度上 已经形成了第二天性
Yeah, it becomes second nature at some point,
如同呼吸一样
like breathing.
你叫什么名字
Okay, what's your name?
去你妈
Bite me.
好吧 这名字挺上口
That's - that's catchy.
你的父母知道你在这儿么
Have your parents been notified that you're here?
我不需要父母
I don't need them.
严格来说 你还是需要的
Well, yeah, technically you still do.
你多大 有15岁吗
What are you, 15?
拜托
Please.
我18了
I'm 18.
拜托 我们今天都很忙
Please. It has been a very long day,
你明显更像个小男孩
and you are clearly closer to being a child
而不是成年人 所以
than you are a man, so just- -
贱♥人♥ 我比你更男人
Bitch, I'm more of a man than you've ever had.
你对我说什么 再说一遍
What did you say to me? Say it again.
站起来
Get up.
等等 你干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
带他去别的地方谈
Taking him somewhere else to talk.
这会儿没你朋友了 我再问你一遍
Let's try this again, without your friends around.
好吧 姓名
Okay? Name.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
去你妈
Bite me.
你能回候诊室问问
Can you head back out to the waiting room
谁知道这个泄露了东线秘密的孩子
and see if anybody knows the name of the kid
叫啥名吗
who's spilling Eastern Front secrets?
你不能这么做 嗯
You wouldn't do that. Hm?
她不能那么做
She's not gonna do that.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表