We can't. They don't have it here.
我确认过了
Oh. I made sure.
这个我们穿戴在身上
This one attaches right to us.
等我们高空滑索时 你在上面滑
So when we go zip lining and you're zipping on past
我在地上看
and I'm watching from the ground,
我们后期可以剪成不同的角度
we can cut into it later from all sorts of different angles.
还有这个是纽扣摄像头
OK, and this one is a button camera in case
还有这个是纽扣摄像头
OK, and this one is a button camera in case
以防万一我们要搞卧底
we have to go undercover,
捣毁什么贩毒团伙
break up any monkey drug cartels,
那这个呢
And what about this one?
怎么这么黑
Oh, why is it so dark?
等下
Hang on a second.
夜视镜 -不行
Night visionNo.
可以 -不行
Yes. - No.
完全可以 听着
Totally. Just listen.
听我说
Listen.
我是想咱们可以把这些安装起来
I was thinking we can take one of these, set it up,
就是装外面
you know, outside.
看那些负鼠在干什么
See what the possums are doing.
对 你原来是这么想的
Oh, yeah, totally, that's what you were thinking.
我就是这么想的
It is what I was thinking.
你想的啥
What were you thinking?
我觉得你知道我想的啥
I think you know what I was thinking.
我都结婚了
Hey, I'm married.
塞琳娜 你好啊
Celina, hil
艾伦
Aaron.
你可以回来巡逻了吗
Are you cleared for active duty?
不 还没
No, uh, not yet.
快了
Soon.
我有东西要给你
I, um I got something for you.
来的路上买♥♥的
Picked it up on the way to work.
不 你不用这样做的
Oh. No, you didn't have to do that.
惊喜吧 新笔记本
Surprise. New laptop.
艾伦 真的完全没必要
Aaron, that's completely unnecessary.
但你说你的电脑有点慢
Yeah, but you were saying how your computer was slow.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing
你是想道歉
You're trying to apologize for the- -
因为那个吻 但其实没必要
for the kiss, but you don't have to.
好吗
OK?
好
OK.
好吧
Yeah.
有人想要笔记本电脑吗
Anybody want a laptop?
有 我要
Yeah. Yeah, I'll take itl
命案现场例外是一种认识误区
The murder scene exception is the misbelief
它认为在极端可怕的命案现场
that when a crime scene is so heinous,
执法人员可以不取得搜查令进入该区域
you are allowed to go around the search warrant.
又对了 下一题
Correct again. Next question.
我最喜欢的休闲活动是什么
What is my favorite leisure activity?
什么
Um, excuse me?
就是我更喜欢户外还是室内
You know am I more of an outdoor or indoor cat?
斯密提 求你照着我给你的卡上面念 行吗
Smitty, please just read from the cards I gave you, OK?
是你征求我的建议
Look, you asked me for my advice.
我没有
I did not!
我的建议是
And my advice is,
你应该调查一下普利姆
you should do a little research on Primm.
弄清他喜欢什么 不喜欢什么 有什么爱好
Find out his likes, his dislikes, favorite hobbies.
然后就能靠这些信息
Then you can take that knowledge
赚些额外分
and score some bonus points.
我担心在上次袭击事件后
I'm worried that I focused too much on Aaron
我过于关注艾伦 没有帮到你
after the attack and did you a disservice,
忽略了你的感受
let you fall through the cracks.
谢谢 长官
Oh, thank you, sir,
我没事
but I'm fine.
那次婚礼呢
What about the wedding?
你无视纪律
You went rogue.
你应该知道没有请示其它警官的情况下
You know better than to meet with a CI
不能和线人见面的
without alerting other officers.
我知道 我只是觉得
do. I just thought that- -
这样会给我留下好印象
It would impress me?
并没有
Well, it didn't
差一点就酿成大祸
That situation could have ended a lot worse.
不要再这样了 - 是 长官
Don't ever do it again. - Yes, ma'am.
哈珀需要重回警探团队
Harper is needed back with the detectives.
你会和布拉福德警司搭档直到诺兰回来
you'll be riding with Sergeant Bradford until Nolan returns.
是 长官 -走吧
Yes, sir Let's gO ADFORD
拿上作战包 菜鸟 把警车准备好
Get the war bags, Boot. Set up the shop.
他喜欢狗
He's a major dog guy.
每个周韦他都去动物庇护所
He goes to the shelter every weekend
去找些新狗子来收养
looking for new ones to foster.
除非给他们找到永久的家
And he won't stop until he sets them up
否则他是不会罢手的
with their forever homes.
等等 这可真不错
i Wait, what that is beautiful.
我也喜欢狗子啊
I am also a dog lover.
i 你们干嘛呢
What's going on here?
我在帮陈准备警探考试呢
I'm helping Chen study for her detective's exam.
斯密提
Smitty.
说好的不要复习过头呢
What happened to not over- preparing?
是斯密提非要这样 但估计你也不信
It's Smitty. Is it even really helping?
什么
What?
再几分钟就好
I just need a few minutes.
不行 你需要喘口气
No, you need to take a break.
赛琳娜今天跟我
I got Celina today
走吧 你跟我们一车
Come on. You're riding with us.
听上去挺有意思的嘛
Well, that actually sounds kind of fun.
要是你们俩敢再聊星盘
The second you two start talking about birth charts,
我就把你们俩都踢下车
I'm kicking you both out of the car.
好吧 谢了 斯密提谢谢
OK. Thank you, Smitty, thank you.
我能做的都做了
I've done all I can do.
剩下的就靠她自己了
The rest is up to her.
行吧
Right.
伊丽丝算是说对了
Elise was right.
这地方也太美了吧
This place is beautiful!
我们只要有彼此就够了 对吧
And all we really need is each other, you know?
难以置信
Oh! Unbelievable.
怎么了
What?
我只是在看负鼠相机
Oh, I'm just checking the possum camera, man.
它们还真挺投入的
They were really going at it.
打架吗还是
Fighting or you know?
还以为只有咱俩待在
I thought we were the only ones staying
岛的这一头呢
on this end of the island.
也许他在我们之后到的
Uh, maybe he got here after us?
看上去他是在自省
He looks introspective.
他看着像是个吸血鬼
He looks like a vampire
正在竭尽全力避免照到太阳
trying to avoid sunlight at all costs.
这我可真没想到
I wasn't expecting that.
不是说你带上了所有相机
Just because you brought all the cameras
就得每时每刻都用上
doesn't mean you can use them all the time.
你说的太对了
You're totally right.
享受当下
Be in the moment.
不是 我听进去你说的话了
No, it's- Ican hear what you're saying.
稍等一下
Wait a second.
有新瓜
Update.
他不是吸血鬼
He is not a vampire.
他在吃 鳄犁吐司吗
He is eating avocado toast?
你觉得他会是什么人呢
So who do you think he is?
我觉得应该是个亿万富翁公子哥儿
Uh, I'm gonna go with billionaire playboy
伪造了自己的死亡 去做了整容手术
faking his own death, went under the knife
好跟自己的第二个家室
to change his features to start a new life
重新开始新生活
with a secret second family
亿万富翁 但是他住这儿哎
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表