我是有几把
I have a few with me.
好 行
Yeah. OK.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这真的好轻啊
That is super light.
我能试试吗
Can I?
可以吗 好
Yeah? OK.
我看了一下弹道报告
So I had a chance to look over the ballistics report.
你所收焦到的子弹和杀死卡丽娜·刘易斯的子弹
The bullets that you collected are a match for the bullet
是同一把枪发射出来的
that killed Karina Lewis.
逮捕令已经批下去了
An arrest warrant has been approved,
我会签发撤销定罪的动议
and I will be signing a motion to vacate the conviction.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 如果当时就有这证据
Yeah, I wouldn't have prosecuted if we'd
我根本不会起诉的
had this evidence at the time.
那太棒了
That's awesome.
别
No.
我最好是别抱你 是吧
I probably shouldn't hug you, right?
是的
Right.
有任何需要就告诉我们
Let us know if you need anything.
我会的
Will do.
还有 谢谢你
And thank you.
不
No.
应该要谢谢你们 坚持查到底
Thank you for sticking with it.
很棒
Good job.
那你的竞选呢
And your campaign?
无论有多困难都坚持做对的事情
Well, doing the right thing, no matter how difficult,
这应该是优点 而不是缺点
should be seen as a character strength, not a flaw.
不错
Nice.
这话你给那些顾问说过了吗
You float that one by the advisors yet?
当然 而且他们超爱
Damn right I did, and they loved it.
我想也是
Oh, I bet they did.
这周末有什么计划吗
Big plans this weekend?
躲在自己房♥间里 带着眼罩去厨房♥
Uh, hide in my room, wear blinders to the kitchen.
我需要搬家了 是吧
I need to move, huh?
绝对的
Definitely.
你呢
What about you?
宝宝的事情怎么样了
What's going on with the whole, uh, baby situation?
我主要是一直在逃避
Mostly I've just been avoiding
不愿意去想这件事
thinking about it all day.
现在呢
And now?
养孩子
having a kid
是我这辈子最大的快乐
Has been the greatest joy of my life.
所以我为什么要剥夺她的这种快乐呢
So why would I want to deny her that?
考虑到雷犯下的多起罪行
In light of Ray's numerous crimes,
我们认为他对你的指控是报复性质的
his statements against you appear retaliatory in nature.
由于你的行动后报告
Because your after action reports
被你军队当时的上级认可为事实
have been accepted as factual by your military superiors,
并且也没有证据表明事实有误
which there's no evidence to suggest otherwise,
本次内部调查结束 结果是指控不成立
this DII is closed with a finding of not sustained.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
乐意效劳 -没事
Always a pleasure. Yeah.
我们应该尽快带上老婆
We should get the wives together soon,
一起吃顿晚餐
have some dinner.
我很乐意
I would love that.
你知道这事儿还没完吧
You know this isn't over.
我知道
I know.
你在追捕嫌犯的时候违背了规矩
You violated procedure in pursuit of a suspect
而且还牵扯了另外两位警官
and roped in two other officers?
如果因为你没有利用好正式渠道和资源
What if Ms. Acosta had been killed
而导致阿科斯塔女士被杀呢
because you didn't utilize proper channels and resources?
我那么做是错的
It was wrong.
我知道
I know.
我必须要通知你都会司的上级
I'm required to notify your metro commander.
她怎么做是她的决定
What she does with it is up to her.
长官 -你可以走了
Sir- - You're dismissed.
过来
Come here.
内务部那边怎么样了
How did it go with IA?
我撒了弥天大谎
I lied about everything.
但这保住了我的工作 是吧
But I mean, it saved my job, right?
保护了你和洛佩兹
Protected you and Lopez.
对你来说那情况根本没法处理
It was an impossible situation.
换作是我 我也会这么做的
I would have done the same thing if I was in your place.
你不会面临这种情况的
You wouldn't have been in my place.
你绝对不会把个人利益优先于团队利益
You never would have put self- interest over your team.
你只是以为自己可以处理好
You thought you could handle it.
你错了 但你纠正了错误 所以没事的
You were wrong, but you made it right, so it's fine.
是啊 要真这么容易就好了
Yeah. I wish it was that easy.
露西 我刚刚骗了我非常尊敬的两个人 好吗
Lucy, I just lied to two men I deeply respect, OK?
我刚背叛了自己
I just betrayed everything I thought
所相信的一切 -蒂姆
was right about myself. Tim.
不不不
No, no.
你得让我说完 好吗
You got to let me finish, OK?
我要这么说是很难的
This is very hard for me to say.
好
OK.
露西 一直以来我都在欺骗自己
Lucy, I've been Iying to myself for a long time.
现在我看清楚了 我不能
That's clear to me now, and I can't- -
我不能就这样回到过去了
I can't just go back to the way things were.
至少现在不行
Not right now.
可能永远也回不去了
Maybe never.
等等
Wait.
你是要和我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你 你没权力这么做
You don't- - you don't get to do that.
你不能骗我 然后再用这个做借口
You don't get to lie to me and then use that as an excuse
离开我 好吗
to leave me, OK?
这不行 -我知道
That's not OK. - I know.
-我知道 -你这么做很有问题
I know. What you're doing is not OK.
我知道
I know.
你 你是个很棒的人
You you are an incredible person.
不
No.
不 你真的很棒 好吗
No, you're incredible, OK?
你配得上更好的人
You deserve so much better
我的天
Oh my god.
所以我才要离开
That's why I'm walking away.
别这样
Don't do this.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会完成这一切
♪I'll get it done ♪
我会去做我需要做的一切
♪I'll do what I need ♪
好让我能自♥由♥呼吸
♪So I can breathe freely ♪
好让我能自♥由♥呼吸
♪So I can breathe freely ♪
你是在学宝宝手语吗
Are you learning baby sign language?
或许吧
Maybe.
不如我们今晚暂时忘掉
How about we just forget about the elephant
那个明显的问题 做个晚饭
in the room for tonight, make some dinner,
一起好好享受这段时光
and enjoy some time together?
我觉得这个主意很好
I think that's a great idea.
但如果今晚我要让你怀孕
But you may want to lay off the wine if I'm going to get
最好少拿点酒
you pregnant later tonight.
我们真的要这样吗
Is that what we're doing?
真的 而且是非常激♥情♥的那种
Oh, yes, with much enthusiasm.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我在补水
Hydrating.
一定要等到晚餐之后吗
Do we have to wait till after dinner?
不
Nope.
拿上我的水
Grab my water.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你麻烦大了
You're in trouble.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表