没有前科 最近的家人在亚利桑那州
No priors. Closest family's in Arizona.
他就住在他被枪杀的地方附近
And he lives right around the corner from where he was shot.
太好了 非常感谢你
Th- that's great. Thank you so much.
卫斯理
Uh- - Wesley, hey.
抱歉 我的天啊
Sorry. Oh, my gosh.
我真的需要你的专业意见
Um, I really need your professional opinion.
不行 我在休陪产假
Uh- uh. No, I'm on paternity leave.
那是不是意味着你没听说过我出丑的事
Oh, wait, so does that mean you didn't hear about my clown show?
不 不 不 我听说了
No, no, no, I heard.
你的犯罪现场遭到严重破坏
Your crime scene was fatally compromised.
你能保证定罪的唯一方法就是
The only way for you to guarantee a conviction is
从凶手那里得到一份完整的供词
to get a full confession from the killer- -
如果你能找到他们的话
that's if you can find them.
祝你好运
So good luck.
好极了
Great.
长官 再一次
Sir, again, I'm- -
我很抱歉把太多的注意力放在
I'm very sorry about focusing too much on the- -
毫无根据的迷信上
the baseless superstition.
相信迷信是家族遗传
It's just in my DNA to take these things seriously.
好吧 这不是信不信迷信的问题
Okay, it's not about taking them seriously.
而是你让它们分散了你的注意力
It's about allowing them to distract you.
你工作的时间够长了
You've been on the job long enough to know
应该知道哪怕分心一瞬间会发生什么
what can happen when you lose focus, even for a moment.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
长官
Whoa. Sir.
长官
Whoa. Sir.
通话记录里只有一个号♥码
There's only one number in the call history.
看起来像是每天的报备
Looks like a daily check- in
都是下午4点
at 4: 00 p. m.
我们还有整整两个小时
That gives us exactly two hours
来考虑下一次电♥话♥铃响时我们该做什么
to figure out what we re gonna do the next time that phone rings.
我们得到了针对来电的搜查令
We got a warrant on an incoming phone call.
可以对嫌疑人手♥机♥的音频和视频窃听
Audio and visual tap of the suspect's phone.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
听起来像是工厂
Sounds industrial.
或者是机器
Yeah, or mechanical.
视频在哪里 我们有没有
Where's the visual? Do we have it- -
正在努力 激活手♥机♥摄像头需要多一点时间
Working on it. It takes a little longer to activate the phone's camera.
出来了
There we go.
他们在飞机上
They're on a plane.
是啊 看起来很私密
Yeah, it looks private.
那是G550
Oh, that's a G550.
是个老型号♥ 可能是2012年的
It's an older model, 2012 maybe.
你只看天花板就能看出来
You can tell that just by looking at the ceiling?
这么说吧 我和一个意大利超模去罗马旅行的时候
Let's just say I, uh, spent some quality horizontal time on one of those
坐过该型号♥的飞机
on a trip to Rome with an Italian supermodel.
不要评判我 -休想
Don't judge. - Oh, I'm judging.
好吧 所以我们要做的就是找出他们要飞到哪里
Okay, so all we have to do is figure out where they're flying and
然后让执法部门等着他们
then have law enforcement waiting for them.
一部万米高空的手♥机♥是不可能得到精确位置的
It's impossible to get a precise location with a phone that's flying at 30, 000 feet.
但是如果我们能在它呼叫的时候得到一个粗略的定位
But if we can get a rough GPS when it calls,
他们也许能把它和飞机的应答器匹配起来
they might be able to match it to the plane's transponder.
我不想扫大家的兴
I hate to rain on this parade,
但我们不确定我们要找的团伙是否在电♥话♥的另一端
but we don't know for sure that our crew is on the other end of that phone.
但我们不确定我们要找的团伙是否在电♥话♥的另一端
but we don't know for sure that our crew is on the other end of that phone.
但我们不确定我们要找的团伙是否在电♥话♥的另一端
but we don't know for sure that our crew is on the other end of that phone.
可能是劫持人♥质♥者的女朋友
It could be the hostage taker's girlfriend,
或他的毒贩
his drug dealer.
我们需要确认才能拿到逮捕令
We need confirmation to get an arrest warrant.
我们有个更紧急的问题
We gotla more immediate problem.
那部电♥话♥四分钟后就会打给这部电♥话♥
That phone is gonna call this phone in four minutes.
飞机上的人会知道他们不是在和自己人说话
And whoever is on that plahe is gonna know they're not talking to their guy.
除非
Unless
还有十秒
Ten seconds.
好吧
Right.
开始吧
Here we go.
那东西听起来比我想象的还要讨厌
Wow, that thing sounds even more obnoxious than I thought it would.
是啊 太棒了 你在哪里
Yeah, it kicks ass. Where are you?
刚刚飞越墨西哥领空
Just crossed out of Mexican airspace.
你那有什么发现
So what'd you find out about the place?
班克斯
Banks?
呃 如果 啊 钱
Eh- - it- - if- - ah- - money.
呃 如果 啊 钱
Eh- - it- - if- - ah- - money.
什么 班克斯 你那信♥号♥♥不好
What? Banks, you're breaking up.
我 他 但是 你 如果 你
Wi- - he- - but- - y- - if- - you- -
呃 我 它 呃
eh- - I- - it- - uh- -
你觉得他会信吗 -以后就知道了
Think he bought it? We'll find out.
断线了 -是的
Lost him? - Yeah.
但在那之前 他听起来很奇怪
But before that, he sounded weird.
你觉得出事了吗
You think something's up?
不知道
I don't know.
但最好防着点
But better safe than sorry.
该死的 -发生什么事了
Damn it What's happening?
他们毁了手♥机♥ 他们不太相信你的表演
They destroyed the phone. They didn't quite buy your act.
他们毁了手♥机♥ 他们不太相信你的表演
They destroyed the phone. They didn't quite buy your act.
手♥机♥定位和飞机转发器连接了吗
Did you connect the phone GPS to the plane transponder?
正在努力
Working on it.
得到面部匹配
Oh. We got facial matches.
他是博伊德·泰勒
He's Boyd Taylor,
和他在一起的两个女人是塞伊沙·威特和金·隆卡尔
and the two women with him are Cyesha Witt and Kim Loncar.
和他在一起的两个女人是塞伊沙·威特和金·隆卡尔
and the two women with him are Cyesha Witt and Kim Loncar.
所有人身上都背着命案
AII have bodies on them in·connection
与之前发生在四个州的一系列武装抢劫案有关
with a previous series of armed robberies across four states.
这就是我们要的确认
There's our confirmation.
找到转发器了
Got the transponder.
喷气式飞机正从墨西哥城飞往洛杉矶国际机场
Jet's flying from Mexico City to LAX.
等等 他们刚刚提交了一份
Wait, they just filed a new flight plan
在惠蒂尔降落的新飞行计划
to land at Whittier.
他们改变计划以防我们在洛杉矶国际机场等他们
They're pivoting in case we're waiting for them at LAX.
我们上车吧 伙计们
Let's mount up, people.
长官 我们真的不应该参与
Sir, we should really sit this one out.
不可能
No way.
她是对的
She's right.
这是你最后一班 你应该留在这里
It's your last shift. You should stay here.
先生 恕我直言 不行
Sir, all due respect, no.
这家伙伏击了我的朋友 还派了介杀手来我家
This guy ambushed my frends and sent a killer to my house.
不管是不是最后一班 我都要竖持到底
I need to see this through, last shift or no.
好吧
Okay.
但你不能和我们一起
But you're not riding with us.
长官 -不行
Sir- - - No.
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
思考
Thinking.
感觉我们只是坐着
Hmm. Feels like we're sitting.
对死者住♥宅♥的搜查一无所获
The search of the victim's house turned up nothing.
家人和朋友都说不出任何可能的动机
Family and friends gave us no possible motives
来解释为什么有人会杀他
for why someone would kill him.
在没有法医鉴定的情况下
And with no forensics, I- -
在没有法医鉴定的情况下
And with no forensics, I- -
我想我应该放弃这次警探考试
I think I should skip the detective's exam.
露西 -我还没准备好
Lucy. I am not ready.
不 你准备好了
No, you are ready.
坏要让普里姆干扰你
Don't let Primm get in your head.
今天早上他就已经干扰到我了
That ship sailed this morning.
听着 我了解我自己
Look, I- I know myself.
如果我参加这次考试失败了 我会失去信心的
If I take this test and I fail, it'll kill my confidence.
还是等等比较好
It's just better to wait
那就等着
Then wait.
你在巡逻的时候也可以做卧底工作的
You know, you can always work undercover assignments when on patrol. -
CHEN
You know, you can always work undercover assignments when on patrol. -
你在巡逻的时候也可以做卧底工作的
所以你不相信我能通过
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表