而且特别喜欢跟警♥察♥打
And there's no one he loves to fight more than cops.
你先请
Well, after you.
不 女士优先
No, ladies first.
等一下 听我们说完
Oh. Um, just wait. Hear us out.
今天早些时候 你在当铺买♥♥了枚婚戒
Earlier today, you bought a wedding ring at a pawn shop.
是 我一个月后就要结婚了
Yeah. I'm qetting married in a month.
恭喜
Oh, conqratulations.
不幸的是 那枚戒指是被偷走的
Unfortunately, that ring was stolen,
我们得拿回来
and we- - we will need it back.
我花了一千块买♥♥的
Well, I paid 1, 000 bucks for it.
是 所以我们愿意
Right, which is why we are willing
今天来跟你做笔交易
to make a trade with you today.
你把戒指给我们
You give us the ring
我们会让你先跑
and we will give you a head start.
她在骗我
She's lying.
并不是
She's not.
你把戒指给我们 我们扭头回商店
You give it to us, we head back down to the shop,
等上20分钟我们再呼叫支援
we'll wait 20 minutes before we call for backup.
你可以用这个时间逃跑
You can make a run for it,
带上你的未婚妻 找地儿躲起来
qrab the missus- to- be, head to ground.
是哦
Oh, right.
我拒绝
Nah.
为什么呢
Why not?
因为最终我还是会被抓住的
Because eventually, I'm gonna get caught.
但如果你要我把东西给你
But you needing something from me,
现在有个机会
now, that's an opportunity.
什么机会
What kind of opportunity?
一场公平的较量
A fair fight for once.
你打赢我 我就把戒指给你
You beat me, I'll give you the ring
然后我自愿戴上手铐
and I put your cuffs on.
如果我打败你
I beat you,
戒指我就留着了 但我还是会自愿戴上手铐
I qet to keep the ring and I still put the cuffs on.
不打一场 别想要戒指
No fight, no ring.
看来你得和他打一架了
Guess you're qonna have to fight him.
我明天穿裙子一定要美美哒
I have to look amazing in a dress tomorrow.
可没人在乎你变成什么样子
Nobody cares what you look like.
他是个大块头 我才不跟他打
He's huqe. I am not fighting him.
来吧
Let's go.
好耶
Yes!
你可以的 -谢谢
You qot this. Thanks.
早上好 美国
*Good morning, America
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
* The United States of America*
200万的囚犯
*2 million prisoners
摇滚乐对他们的生意不好
*Rock and roll is bad for their business*
美国
≮USA*
中情局
*CIA*
美国
*America*
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
鹰酱国
*America
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
*United States of America*
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
*United States of America*
美国 宝贝 我们来了
女 United States, baby, we are here*
灯塔国
*USA*
好吧 你赢了
AII right! You win.
你赢了 你赢了
You win. You win.
戒指在那边的抽屉里
The ring's in the drawer over there.
不错哦
That's good.
给你
Here.
干得好
Good job.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm great
收到你的短♥信♥了 有什么事吗
Got your text. What's up?
那个可疑花盆的毒理检测结果出来了
A tox screen came back on that hinky flowerpot.
高纯度的海♥洛♥因♥
Pure heroin.
我们的房♥主就是从
That the skell that our homeowner
他那里买♥♥的花盆吗
bought the flowerpot from?
没错 赛斯·加列戈斯
Yep, Seth Gallegos.
有几项轻罪前科
Couple misdemeanor priors.
你要我帮你去审他吗
You want help takinq a run at him?
不 我要让菜鸟警员去审
No, I'm gonna qet the rookie to do it.
看看她有什么本事
Yeah, see what she's qot.
你还邀请我来看好戏
And you invited me to watch the show.
谢谢啦
Gracias.
加列戈斯先生 谢谢你拨冗前来
Mr. Galleqos, thank you for coming in.
我好像没得选吧
Didn't think I had a choice.
不 你绝对有得选
Oh, no you absolutely do.
我只是希望你能澄清一些事情
I just was hoping you can clear up a few things.
让我们从简单的开始
Let's start easy.
你是否曾在银湖农贸市场卖♥♥过这些东西
Do you sell these at the Silverlake Farmers Market?
我不知道
I don'tknow.
不 我没卖♥♥过
No, I don't
赛斯
Seth.
我想你知道自己惹麻烦了
I think you know you're in trouble here.
我们给花盆做了检测
We tested the flowerpots.
它是由压缩海♥洛♥因♥制成的
It's made of compressed heroin.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
你不知道海♥洛♥因♥是什么吗
You don't know what heroin is?
好吧 我们别兜圈子吧
AlI right, let's just cut to the chase.
你只是一个低层级的毒品贩子
You're a low- level drug mule,
你很可能在为那些
most likely working for the crew
把花盆就变成了街头毒品的人打工
that converts the flowerpots into street product.
真的花盆放在卡车前面 不过是为了掩护假花盆
You figured nobodv would miss the real flowerpots
你以为没人会在乎真花盆
that are packed in the front of the truck
于是你就开始把真的卖♥♥了
to hjde the fake ones so you started selling them.
但你卖♥♥错了花盆
But you sold the wrong planters.
我说的没错吧
How am I doing?
你心知肚明 如黑你老板发现
You do know that El Jefe is qoing to be homicidal
你偷了他的东西 他肯定会宰了你的
when he finds out you stole from him.
我没有偷东西
I didn't steal.
我从不偷东西 我不是小偷
I don't steal. I'm not a thjef.
我不知道你在说什么
And Idon't know what you're talking about.
说我运毒吗 还是什么
A dryg myle? What?
听着 你比想象中更有分量
Listen, you have more power than you realize.
马上交代 你还有提条件的价值
Start talking and you can name your terms,
获得豁免权 警方保护等等
get immunity, protection.
否则 恐怕下次我再见到你时
Otherwise, I'm afraid the next time I see you,
你已经进了裹尸袋了
you'll be in a body bag.
他被她拿捏了 -你敢赌一把吗
She has him. - You putting money on that?
才不呢 我又没说她马上就能搞定他
Hell no. I didn't say she could land him.
你说我可以自♥由♥离开 所以我要走了
You said I was free to qo, so I'm gonna qo.
好了 等等
Okay, wait.
我的提议是有时限的 就像你的小命一样
This offer's got a clock on it, like your life.
这是我的名片 随时给我打电♥话♥
Here's my card. Call me anytime.
还有很大的进步空间 克莱奥小姐
So much room for improvement, Miss Cleo.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我没有任何把柄可以留住他
I didn't have anything to hold him on.
说句公道话 他离彻底交代已经很近了
To be fair, you qot him to the finish line.
是啊 但我没让他再进一步
Yeah, but I didn't get him across.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
整理好报告 交给缉毒科
Write it up and hand it off to Narcotics.
这次要算进你的失败记录 of"
This one qoes in your loss column.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
买♥♥新手♥机♥ 有事吗 怎么了
Buying a new phone. Why? What's wrong?
花商给你打了十几次电♥话♥
The florist tried calling you, like, ten times.
他以为我们放他鸽子
He thought we'd ghosted him.
于是他把我们的花卖♥♥给另一个客户了
He had another order and he sold our flowers.
什么 他为什么不给你打电♥话♥
What? Why wouldn't he call you?
我可能在接另一个电♥话♥
I might have been on another call.
好吧 让我们先想想解决办法
Okay, let's just focus on solutions.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表