国家的敌人
an enemy of the state.
持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥的人
Dissidents.
如果雷见了古斯塔夫 那就一定是有活给他干
If Ray met with Gustav, it had to be for a job.
有道理
Makes sense.
古斯塔夫不能在美国行动
Gustav can't operate domestically,
所以他就雇了雷在这里绑♥架♥或者杀害
so he hires Ray to kidnap or kill anyone on the outs
造成威胁的人
at home.
根据我朋友的说法 最有可能的目标
According to my guy, the most likely candidate
是埃琳娜·阿科斯塔
is Elena Acosta,
她是个政♥治♥活动家
politjcal activist.
喂
Hello?
我是洛杉矶警局的蒂姆·布拉福德警司
This is Sergeant Tim Bradford with the LAPD.
我们刚刚收到消息 有人要对你下手
We just received a credible threat on your life.
他们来了
They're here.
大喊雷·沃特金斯这个名字
Yell the name Ray Watkins right now.
快 -雷·沃特金斯
Do it. Ray Watkins.
雷·沃特金斯 雷·沃特金斯
Ray Watkins. Ray Watkins.
不
No.
不
No.
雷·沃特金斯
Ray Watkins.
嗨 蒂姆
Hey, Tim.
我们知道委内瑞拉人的事情了 雷
We know about the Venezuelans, Ray,
你立刻放了埃琳娜 我就让地检办公室
so let Elena go right now, and I'll push the DA's
对你下手轻点
office to go easy on you.
抱歉 兄弟 我还有工作要做 也有名声要保
Sorry, buddy, I got a job to do and a reputation to uphold.
这事儿只能继续下去了
We're gonna have to let this one play out.
有本事就来抓我吧
Catch me if you can.
好了 把她扔进去
AlI right, put her inside
我去通知尼尔 集装箱可以上船了
I'll let Neil know the container is ready to load.
趴地上 -慢点慢点
Get on the ground. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
快点
Now.
都结束了 雷 -别动
It's over, Ray. Stop.
立刻把手举起来
Show me your hands right now.
你整个团伙都被抓了
Got your entire crew in custody.
你发现我跟踪你之后应该改改计划的
Should have changed it up after you caught me following you.
是啊 我有时候是比较自大
Yeah, I get a little cocky sometimes.
没想到你能这么快找到我
I didn't know you'd be on me this early.
你知道的 现在你唯一的选择就是杀了我
You know killing me is your only play here.
我不会杀你的 雷
I'm not going to kill you, Ray.
而且这次你也没法叫来空袭了
And there's no airstrike you can call in this time.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我就是空袭本身
I am the airstrike.
我马上就要炸飞你的人生了
I'm about to blow up your whole life.
布拉福德警司 这是一次DII
Sergeant Bradford, this is a DII,
或者说警局内部调查
or Department Initiated Investigation,
可能会产生纪律处罚的结果
which could result in discipline.
洛杉矶警局是否会继续雇佣你
Your continued employment with the LAPD
取决于你是否对我的问题
is contingent on your full and truthful answers
作出完整真实的回答
to my questions.
我明白
I understand.
我要先说清楚
I want to be clear
你的罪行会由他人处理
WEST Other people will deal with your crimes.
我不是把你作为嫌犯在讯问
WEST I'm not questioning you as a suspect.
我的工作是调查
WEST My job is to investigate your accusations
你对布拉福德警司的指控
WEST against Sergeant Bradford.
这一点我非常清楚
On that point, I am crystal clear.
你是什么时候知道雷·沃特金斯还活着的
When did you become aware that Ray Watkins was alive?
上周
Last week.
我看到他进了一家711便利店
I saw him entering a 7- Eleven.
布拉福德和马克·格里尔找到了我
Bradford and Mark Greer tracked me down,
到我妈家里威胁了我
threatened me in my mother's home.
你母亲见证了这一切吗
Was your mother there to witness that?
是的 但她现在进医院了
Yeah, but she's in the hospital.
医生说要她醒过来需要奇迹
Doctors say it will be a miracle if she wakes up.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不用
Don't be.
但马克 他在场
But Mark, he was there.
我十年没见过马克·格里尔了
I haven't seen Mark Greer in a decade.
他只是偶尔会给我寄圣诞卡片
I still get the occasional Christmas card.
航♥空♥管理局那边没有马克·格里尔
According to the FAA, there's no record of Mark
坐飞机来到洛杉矶的记录
Greer flying into Los Angeles.
也没有在本地的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
No local credit card charges.
也没有在本地的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
No local credit cardl charges.
他的手♥机♥从未离开过阿灵顿军方那边
His phone never left Arlington, and the army
记录也显示整整两周 他都在基地
shows him as on base for the entire two weeks.
他很聪明
Clever man.
他要杀 我所以提前掩盖了自己的踪迹
He was planning to kill me, so he covered his tracks.
你问我有没有跟你一个十年没见过的人
Did I conspire to commit murder with a guy
合谋杀人吗
I haven't seen in ten years?
没有
No.
所以雷·沃特金斯在说谎
So Ray Watkins is lying.
在和雷打交道的时候我给你点建议吧 只要他动嘴
Little tip when dealing with Ray, if his lips are moving,
那就是在说谎
he's lying.
蒂姆在行动后报告上说了谎
Tim lied on the after action report.
他说我在行动中阵亡
He said I was killed in action.
你看我像是死人吗
I look dead to you?
我为什么要说谎
Why would I lie?
我整个队都遭到了误伤
My whole squad had been hit with friendly fire.
我失去了三个手下
I had lost three of my men.
严格来说是两个
Technically, two
是的 但我直到几天前才知道这件事
Right, but I didn't know that until a few clays ago.
这让我很震惊
And it shook me
雷·沃特金斯是擅离职守
Ray Watkins was AWOL
你得知他还活着 为什么没有联♥系♥军警
Why not contact military police when you learned he was. alive?
我想在上报之前确认一下
I wanted to be sure before I sounded the alarm.
事实是这样的
Here's the truth.
布拉福德想要保住他的工作
Bradford wanted to protect his career,
所以他隐瞒了真♥相♥
so he lied about what actually happened.
他参与了掩盖 而且他故意
He participated in a cover- up, and he knowingly
伪造了正式报告
falsified official reports.
这是很严重的指控
These are serious accusations.
雷说的是真的吗
Is any part of what Ray said true?
不
No.
全是假话
None of it.
流浪者 放浪者
♪Outcast, nomad ♪
总有些视频在等着
♪Always a couple of videos cooking♪
不好意思
Uh, excuse me?
真的很抱歉打扰了 但我想问问你用的是什么枪
I'm so sorry to interrupt, but um, what are you using?
点44的马格南
44 Magnum.
它重吗
Is it heavy?
你说呢
You tell me.
你能举这个 力气真的够大啊
Oh, wow, you must be really strong to hold that.
我举铁的
I lift.
好吧
Oh, OK.
我正在犹豫要买♥♥哪种枪
So I am trying to decide on what to buy,
我想要那种轻的
and I want something that's light
但准度还是高的手♥枪♥
but still, like, accurate.
那点38口径的就不错啊
Um, 38 is a good option.
可以 这我听说过
OK, I've heard of that.
我有一个朋友 有把点22口径的鲁特格 她超爱
Um, a friend of mine, she has a. 22 Rutger, and she loves it.
她说那很轻 可以放在手包里
She says it's light enough to hold in her purse.
是鲁格
Ruger.
鲁格 好的
A Ruger. Right.
是的
Yeah.
点22对于你这样瘦的女性来说很合适
...22 is a good choice for a delicate woman like you.
没有后坐力
No recoil.
好啊
Oh, OK.
你有能让我试试的吗
Do you have one I could try?
求你了
Please?
行啊
Yeah, sure.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表