我需要进行秘密谈话
I need to have a privileged conversation.
那我送你到门口
Then I'll walk you to the door.
没得商量
It's nonnegotiable.
好
Fine.
刚铎在等我
Gundo is expecting me.
我是律师
I'm the lawyer.
好
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
感谢你肯见我
Thank you for seeing me.
你免了我侄子的牢狱之灾
You kept my nephew out of prison.
我这算不得什么
It's the least I could do.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你想听实话吗
You want the truth?
实话就是
The truth is that, uh...
有利于我控制血压
it's good for my blood pressure.
我长话短说
I'll make this quick.
有个杀手追杀我
A hit man came after me.
警♥察♥查不到他的身份 我也查不到
Cops can't ID him, and neither can I,
说明他不是本地人
which means he must be from out of town.
我要知道是谁派来的
I need to know who sent him.
敢冒险来这里
Risky move coming here.
有人悬赏要你的命 也许我应该去领赏
You got a price on your head, maybe I should collect.
我保证我活着对你更有价值
I promise I'm worth more to you alive.
我听过很多你的传闻
I heard a lot of talk about you.
我在洛城警局内安插了秘密渠道
You got some secret pipeline into the LAPD,
把打探的情报卖♥♥给出价最高的人
selling information to the highest bidder.
表现得就像你是这个城市的主宰
You're acting like you own this city.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我对谁是城市的
I have no illusions
真正主宰不抱任何幻想
about who really runs these streets.
我只是个信息中介人
I'm simply an information broker.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
我只需要知道一个姓名
I just need a name.
我愿意付钱让你去追查
And I'm willing to pay you to track it down.
我们走
Let's go.
一切还好吧 还没办妥
Everything okay? - Not yet.
我们无路可走了
Ah, we struck out.
皮尔森没拿走什么因为这里就没什么东西
Pearson didn't take much because there wasn't much.
那是什么
Ooh, what's that?
详尽的笔记
Extensive notes on his.
关于梦幻橄榄球选秀的
fantasy football draft.
好吧 看来搜查正式一无所获
Okay, so the search is officially a bust.
也不一定
Maybe not.
来解放我的吗 谢天谢地
Here to relieve me? Thank God.
我摄入太多咖♥啡♥因♥了
I'm way over- caffeinated.
不 我是来找布莱尔医生的
No, I'm here to see Dr. Blair.
里面有病人吗 有 风化组的库珀
Is she in with a patient? - Yeah, with Cooper from Vice.
会议应该很快就结束了
Session should be over in a few.
现在结束了
It's over now.
我这里有病人 是
Um, I'm with a patient. - Yeah.
唐 非常抱歉
Don, hey, I'm so sorry.
我有事找医生 情况紧急
I need to talk to the doc. I'm in crisis.
非常感谢你的体谅
Thanks so much for understanding.
替我向海伦问好
Say hi to Helen for me.
你以为你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
疯狗并没有直接把行动计划告诉巴里奥·罗萨
Mad Dog didn't give the ops plans to Barrio Rosa directly.
有一个中间人 就是你
There was an intermediary- - you.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
纳什再也不能行走了 疯狗死了
Nash will never walk again. Mad Dog is dead.
我觉得这两件事
I don't think you wanted
你都不希望发生
for either of those things to happen.
我觉得你希望做正确的事
I think you want to do the right thing,
可是你害怕了
but you're scared.
跟我们做个交易 我们可以保护你
Make a deal with us. We can protect you.
我不知道你这想法是从哪里来的
I don't know where you're getting this.
在疯狗的公♥寓♥发现了这个
Found this in Mad Dog's apartment.
里面记录了一切
It lays out everything.
那个日记本里的都是谎言
Whatever is in that notebook is a lie.
马特已经深陷困境了
Matt was a deeply troubled man,
我只希望我能在他死之前早点意识到这一点
and I only wish I knew how deeply before his death.
我还有其他病人
Now, I have another patient coming.
你该走了
You need to leave.
我觉得你不是一个人 布莱尔
I don't think you're running this alone, Blair.
你这份工作始于六个月前
You only started this job six months ago.
不可能一个人策划这个行动
There's no way you hatched a plan to criminalize cops
让警♥察♥犯法 还跟黑帮和贩毒组织
and then developed contacts with gangs and cartels
建立联♥系♥
all on your own,
说明你可能是个薄弱环节
which means you're a potential weak link.
薄弱环节可以被彻底抛弃
Weak links get fixed permanently.
你该害怕的不是我
I'm not the one you need to be afraid of.
我是保你活命的最好机会
I'm your best shot at getting out of this alive.
她什么反应 马上就知道了
How did she take it? - We're about to find out.
嘿 运输安全管理局找到匹配指纹
Hey, TSA came through with a fingerprint match
认出袭击莫妮卡的无名氏
and ID'd the John Doe who attacked Monica- -
叫塞缪尔·德斯塔
Samuel Desta.
他持葡萄牙护照入境
He came in on a Portuguese passport
与一个叫安德烈·格瓦左的人同行
traveling with one Andrei Gwarzo.
我调出了他们俩租车
I pulled footage of them in their rental car
驶离机场的监控 新车
driving away from the airport. - New car.
可能有我们能追踪的卫星广播
Probably has satellite radio we can track.
严格来说 我们应该给莫妮卡打个电♥话♥
Technically, we owe Monica a call
现在我们找出了袭击她的人及其同伙
now that we have found her attacker and his partner.
严格来说 这个电♥话♥应该
Technically, that call should come ©
由社区联络员来打
from the community liaison.
他已经下班回家了
Who has gone home already.
我走过这些工位时好紧张 看看哪些警♥察♥
Is it weird that I'm nervous walking through the bullpen,
对你跟布莱尔的谈话反应过度
waiting to see which cop reacts
这样是不是很奇怪
to your conversation with Blair?
不 我也有点儿紧张不安
No, I'm a little on edge too.
万一啥反应都没有呢
Okay, what if nothing happens?
你们俩在疯狗的公♥寓♥干什么
What the hell were you doing in Mad Dog's apartment?
那是我的办案现场
That's my scene.
我负责的案子 我有搜查令
It's my case. I had a warrant.
如果你敢动一粒灰尘
If you so much as removed a speck of dust,
你就要为破坏现场负责
you're going down for obstruction.
嘿嘿嘿 干嘛朝我的手下吼
Hey, hey, hey. Why are you yelling at my guys?
他们干扰我查案 那你该来找我
·They interfered with my casel- Then you come talk to me!
如果有人需要处分 我会处理
If anyone needs discipline, I'll handle it.
管好你自己的事
Stay in your lane.
谢谢你出面
Thank you for that.
我需要知道情况吗 暂时不要
·Do I want to know? - Not yet.
好 你惊动了布莱尔 她打给了皮尔森
Okay, so you rattled Blair, and she called Pearson.
而她负责疯狗的案子
And he's in charge of Mad Dog's case,
这就解释了他为何故意刁难蒂姆
which explains why he's gunning so hard for Tim.
好 我们接下来怎么做
Okay, so what's our next move?
我们需要知道这事有多大牵连
We need to see how deep this rot goes.
斯密蒂给了你布莱尔的患者名单吗
Did Smitty give you Blair's patient list?
是
Yeah.
我们去好好吓一下他们
Let's put the fear of God into them.
嗨 迈克
Oh, hey, Mike, really quick- -
作为你的工会代表 我想提醒你注意
as your union rep, I just wanted to give you a heads- up
下局里的心理咨♥询♥师
about the department psychiatrist.
我刚听说伦敦医生
I'm just hearing that Dr. London's
在接受调查
getting investigated.
我可不希望你被牵连
I wouldn't want you to get pulled into that.
如果你想换医生 我知道一个好咨♥询♥师
I got a great therapist if you need to make a change.
我现在没什么担心的
I'm not worried at this point.
可能就是政♥治♥迫♥害♥
It's probably nothing more than a witch hunt.
不过作为你的工会代表 我希望你知道
But as your union rep, I just wanted you to know
我这是为你考虑
I'm looking out for you.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表