跟你发现的血迹对得上
Tracks with the blood you found.
好 我们知道有人受伤了
AlI right We know someone's hurt.
但在确认之前
But until otherwise confirmed,
我们必须假设两个女孩都还活着
we have to assume both girls are alive
并指望我们去解救她们
and counting on us to rescue them.
发全境通告找马修·奥尔森
We need to put a BOLO out for Matthew Olsen
并把他妻子带去警局
and bring his wife in.
空中三号♥正在搜索嫌疑人车辆
Air 3's in search of suspect's car,
一辆2008年的银色福特城市越野 车牌号♥3JR
a 2008 silver Ford SUV, license number 3 John Robert,
Q158
Queen 1- 5 8
Q158
Queen 1- 5- 8
你丈夫一直在利用一间空置房♥屋
Your husband has been using a vacant house
同奥利维亚·莱恩搞婚外情
to conduct an affair with Olivia Lane.
艾玛的朋友
Emma's friend?
不会
No.
不会
No.
她还是个孩子
She's a child.
你弄错了
You're wrong.
奥利维亚会帮忙照顾克洛伊
Olivia helps out with Chloe.
她就像家庭一份子
She's like part of the family.
好 瑞吉娜 我需要你回想一下
OK, Regina, I need you to think back
马修和奥利维亚之间的互动
on Marithew and Olivia's interactions.
你说她有时候会帮忙照顾克洛伊
You said she sometimes helps with Chloe?
是啊 但马修通常都在上班
Yeah, but Matt's usually at work.
我也是
So am I.
但不是一直都是
But not always?
有时候艾玛跟奥利维亚带孩子的时候
Sometimes Matt works from home while Emma and Olivia
马修也在家工作 但他会让艾玛带奥利维亚来
watch the baby, but he'd ask Emma to bring Olivia
像是帮艾玛个忙 叫她朋友一起
to make it less boring, like he was doing Emma a favor,
好让她不那么无聊
letting her friend come over.
他总是关掉保姆摄像头
He'd always turn the nanny cam off.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
现在 正如哈珀探员所说
Right now, like Detective Harper said,
我们要焦中精力找你丈夫
we need to focus on finding your husband.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我以为他去上班了
I thought he was at work.
这么些年
He preyed on her,
他在我家
in our house
对她下手
for years.
给
Here you go.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
可怜的女人
That poor woman.
是啊
Yeah.
该死
Oh, crap.
我忘了面试保姆的事了
I forgot about the nanny interview.
她已经在咖啡馆了
She's already at the cafe.
问问看她介不介意在路上面试
See if she minds doing it on the road.
好
AII right.
当然了
Oh, absolutely.
婴儿心肺复苏认证
Infant CPR certified.
我去年对急救很感兴趣
I actua ly got super into first aid last year
所以没错 我完成了红十字会
So yeah, I completed the Red Cross
野外训练课程
Wilderness Training Program.
所以你需要找人治雪盲
So if you need someone to treat snow blindness
可以来找我
I'm your girl
很厉害
That s impressive.
你还有理科学士学位
And you have a bachelor of science?
是的我本科读的是儿童心理学
Yes, my undergraduate degree is in child psychology
本来在攻读硕士学位了 但生活所迫不得不搁置
I was working on my masterls, but life got in the way.
你会说西班牙语吗
Hablas espafiol?
你为什么要离开现任雇主
Why are you leaving your current employer?
我受保密协议约束
Well, Im Lm bound by an NDA
所以不能谈论我上一个家庭
so Ican't reallyztalk aboyt my last farily,
但就这么说吧 不太合适
but let's just say it wasnlt a good fit.
而且你不能告诉我们是谁
And you can t tell us who it was for?
抱歉
Sorry
如果是卡戴珊的话眨一次眼
Blink once if it was a Kardashian.
如果是卡戴珊的话眨一次眼
Bljnk once if it was a Kardashiani.
这一切都是因为做保姆开始
This all started because of babysitting.
做保姆
Babysitting.
这个城市还有安全的地方吗
I mean, is there anywhere in this city that is safe?
我知道你担心塔玛拉一个人去外面住
I know you're worried about Tamara being out there
但正因为你给了她无条件的爱
on her own, but you should be proud of showing
让她有勇气离开
that kind of unconditional love that
你应该为此感到骄傲
gave her the courage to leave.
你说得对 己
You're right.
大概也只能放手
I guess you just have to let people go,
即便是你最在乎的人
even the ones you care the most about.
我们说的还是塔玛拉吗
Are we stfll talking about Tamara?
我只是
Ijust- -
不明白为什么会变成这样
I don't- - I don't know why this happened, you know?
不管我怎么努力 就是没法不想这事
And no matter how hard Itry, I can't stop thinking about it.
他怎么这么轻易就放手了
How- - how did he let go so easily?
我真的 真的以为我们的关系不该
I really, really thought that our relationship was worth
只那么几句廉价的陈词滥调就了结了
more than just some cheap, cliche nonsense
说什么我值得更好的
about how I deserve better.
难道不该是由我来决定我值得什么
I mean, shouldn't I be the one that decides what I deserve
以及我是否想得到更好的吗
and if I even want better?
哪怕我想彻底自我毁灭
Even if I wanted total self- destruction,
也是我的决定
that is for me to decide.
这是我的人生
It's- - it's my life.
我知道你在想什么 想我刚才
I know what you're thinking, that I was
对那个孩子太苛刻了 但这就是我的风格
too hard on the kid, but that's my style.
他得明白每过一分钟 我们能找到
And he needs to understand that every minute that goes by
活着的姑娘们的可能性就更小
makes it less likely we'll find these girls alive.
你压力很大 不仅仅是案件的压力
You're under a lot of stress, and not just from the case.
不管你和你军队伙伴间发生了什么
Whatever went down with you and your Army buddy
对你来说肯定很糟糕
must have been bad for you
导致你被调回做巡逻警 是
to be bounced back to patrol. - Yeah.
我为我自己的错误负责 然后继续生活
Lown my mistakes, and I move on.
可你没有
Except you haven't.
当你整个人专注于体面的行为时
I mean, how could you when your whole identity
你要如何继续生活
is wrapped up in acting honorably?
我猜这对你自尊心造成了
My guess is that's had a devastating effect
毁灭性的影响 也就是为仟么
on your self- esteem, which is why
你一直在惩罚自己 行吧
you've been punishing yourself. - OK.
你在说什么
What- - what are you talking about?
剥夺自己所爱的让你快乐的事物
Depriving yourself of something you love
或者更准确地说 是某个人
that brings you joy- - or more accurately, someone.
好
OK.
所以秘书说
So the secretary said that Matthew
马修去“午餐会“后就再也没回来
never came back from his"lunch meeting. "
意料之中
Of course.
他老婆真可怜
His poor wife.
贝莉 什么事
Hey, Bailey. What's up?
你觉得在救护车车厢里
Hey, how do you feel about having sex
做♥爱♥怎么样
in the back of an ambulance?
我觉得我应该先靠边停车
Uh, I feel like I should maybe pull over first
然后把你这边扬声器关掉
and then take you off of speakerphone.
等一下
Hang on one second.
说吧
And go
我只想说 轮床并不像
I'mjust saying, the gurneys are not
看起来那么不舒服
as uncomfortable as they look.
我觉得那里面可能有
I am thinking there may be more than one
不止种传染病
communicable disease back there.
是 可我体温升高了
Yes, but my temperature is elevated.
所以这是个完美机会
So this is a perfect window.
是 对
Right. Right.
但对我来说不合适
Not a great time for me, though.
我们在找两个失踪女孩
We're looking for two missing girls.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表