不日就能回归岗位
Should be cleared any day now.
露西·陈警官 能在这里找到你真是太幸运了
Officer Lucy Chen, wow. How fortunate to find you here.
对谁来说幸运
Uh, fortunate for who?
我们遇到个小问题 需要一点帮助
We have ein winzig problem and need a little help.
兰迪当掉了贝莉的结婚戒指
Randy pawned Bailey's wedding ring.
什么 你为什么这么做
CHEN What? Why would you do that?
我当时扮演皮特 有点得意忘形了
I was role- playing as Pete and got a little carried away.
不幸的是 我赎回来之前
And unfortunately, before I could buy it back,
有个长得很凶悍的人抢在我前面买♥♥走了
a murderous- looking man bought it out from under me.
所以我们真的需要你去
So we really need you to, um- -
拿回来 -没错
Get it back? - Exactly. Wow!
看吧 我就说我们来对地方了
See, I told you we have come to the right location.
求求帮帮我们吧
Mm, please help us.
立即马上
Immediately.
你有关系能搭上一个叫铁锤的重罪犯吗
Do you have any leverage with a felon called The Hammer?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
赏金猎人兰迪玩角色扮演
Okay, so Skip Tracer Randy was role- playing
扮成诺兰的弟弟皮特
as Nolan's brother Pete
把贝莉的婚戒当掉了
and he pawned Bailey's wedding ring,
铁锤给买♥♥了
and The Hammer bought it.
这话哪儿跟哪儿都不挨着
Nothing about that sentence makes sense.
我以前负责过铁锤
I've run The Hammer before.
你不会想跟这疯子沾边的
You want no part of his craziness.
可我已经跟兰迪说
Yet I still told Randy
会尽力帮他拿到了 所以
that I would try and qet it for him, so...
我跟你一起去
I'|| go with you.
不用 请不要帮我任何忙
No. Please don't do me any favors.
认真的吗
Seriously? - Hmm?
我就知道你过不去
I knew you weren't gonna be able to let it go.
我已经完全放下了
I have completely let it qo.
放下什么了
Let what go?
没什么
both: Nothing.
要不要我帮忙
Okay, do you want my help or not?
不需要 但你要帮我也接受
I don't need it, but I will accept it.
行吧 -很好
Fine. - Good.
随便吧 -很好
Whatever. - Great.
走吧 -我也走了
Let's go. - Maybe I'll go too.
路上买♥♥好爆米花好去看戏哈
Grab some popcorn on the way for the show.
一点都不好笑 -我就是这么歇斯底里
You're not funny. Im hysterical.
去问卫斯理就知道了
Ask Wesley.
末能保护我当事人的行为违反了
Failure to protect my client is a violation
第八修正案 更不用说剥夺他
of the Eighth Amendment, not to mention depriving him
获得文明生活基本的必需品的权利了
of minimal civilized measures of life's necessities.
他点外卖♥♥来着 -我被袭击了
He qot takeout I qot assaulted.
而你任其发生
And you let it happen.
我没时间跟这掰扯
Look, I don't have time for this.
大家都各退一步如何 莫妮卡
How about a little bit of human decency here, Monica?
诺兰警官要准备婚礼
Officer Nolan has a wedding to get ready for.
如果你同意延期
If you agree to the continuance,
法官就会签字
the judge will sign off.
乐意之至
Happy to.
前提是诺兰警官交出手♥机♥
If Officer Nolan turns over his phone.
什么 -不行
What? - No, no, no.
这太荒谬了
That is ridiculous.
他手♥机♥里的短♥信♥
His phone contains evidence
照片以及备忘录里都展现出了
in texts, photos, and notes consistent
对我当事人苦难的残酷冷漠态度
with a cruel indifference to my client's suffering.
并没有
No, it doesn't.
我担心如果有机会
And I worry that he will destroy that evidence
他会毁掉那些证据
if given the opportunity.
好吧 并没有任何证据
Okay, there is no nexus between
把诺兰警官的手♥机♥
the plaintiff's alleqed discomfort
和原告所谓的不适联♥系♥起来
and Officer Nolan's phone.
对手♥机♥调查的范围太大了
And any such intrusion is so vast
只有特别专家才可以被允许
that only a special master should be allowed
审查手♥机♥里的内容
to review the contents of that phone.
那看来我们要在这里耗一天了
Then it looks like we're spending the day here.
不行啊
No, I- I can't.
我会把手♥机♥给卫斯理
Just- - look, I'm qonna give Wesley my phone.
法官可以决定分享什么
The judqe can decide what to share.
很高兴见到你哦 约翰
Great seeing you John.
恭喜哈
Congratulations.
我要记个地址
I just need to write down one address.
为什么不接我电♥话♥
Why didn't you answer my call?
手♥机♥丢了 -什么 丢哪儿了
Uh, lost my phone. - What? Where?
放惊喜的地方
At the surprise place.
约翰 接下来的24小小时
John, the next 24 hours are qonna hit us
将会忙的脚不沾地
at 100 miles an hour.
我需要你有部手♥机♥
I need you to have a phone.
好 我知道 别担心
No. Yeah. I know. Don't worry.
这边一完事我就去买♥♥一个
I'm gonna qet one right after we're finished here.
我不会错过任何细节的
I won't skip a beat.
好
Okay.
谁啊 -约翰·诺兰
Who is it? - John Nolan.
你明天会去我们婚礼上当DJ
You're gonna DJ our wedding tomorrow.
是是是 门开着呢 进来吧
Oh, yeah, yeah. It's open. Come on in.
嘿 你们好呀
Hey, what's up?
是这样 对于你们这单活我有很多想法
Listen, I've been thinking a lot about your gig
因为我知道你说过想让我
because I know that you said you wanted me
融入90年代 珍妮特那种风格
to lean into, like, a'90s Janet vibe or whatever.
但我刚拿到这张北欧节奏古董唱片
But I just got this old Nordic go- go disk.
你们真的要听听看 因为我觉得
You gotta check this out because I really think
这个会
this is gonna set- - - Oh.
你知道加州用
You know switchblades are illegal
弹簧刀是犯法的吧
in the state of California, riqht?
真的吗 -是
Really? - Yeah.
违反了《刑法》第21510条
It's a violation of Penal Code 21510,
但我可以当做没看见
but I can ignore that.
我们只是来给你演出现金的
We're just here to give you the cash for the gig.
嘿 什么事 不行 不不不
Hey, what's up? No. No, no, no.
你去跟他说 他必须给钱
You tell him that he's gotta pay up.
我偷那双球鞋是因为他说想要
I boosted those kicks'cause he said he wanted them.
我像是穿七码鞋的人吗
Do I look like I have size 7 feet to you?
他这是在吹牛说入店行窃的事了
Now he's bragging about shoplifting.
要不你去外面等吧
Why don't you just wait outside?
这样最好 -好
I think that's for the best. Yeah.
不好意思 你们刚说过来是
I'm sorry, you guys said that you were here
力了DJ的事还是摇♥头♥丸♥的事来着
for the- - the DJ gig or some molly?
行吧 这可是重罪了
Okay. And that's a felony.
我们来是为了D的事 但鉴于我是警♥察♥
We were here for the DJ gig, but seeing as how I'm a cop
而你刚在我面前承认犯下了好几宗罪行
and you just committed several crimes in front of me,
现在我要逮捕你
now I'm here to arrest you.
好吧 有好消息和坏消息
AlI right, qood news, bad news.
铁锤 大名威廉姆·罗伯特·本内特
The Hammer, aka William Robert Bennett,
有张未执行的重罪逮捕令
has an outstanding felony warrant.
慢着 他叫比利·鲍勃·本内特
Wait, his name is Billy Bob Bennett?
是的
Correct.
怪不得他更喜欢绰号♥了
No wonder he prefers his nickname.
能让我把好坏消息都说完吗
Can I finish the whole qood news/bad news cliche?
行 抱歉 你继续
Yes. Sorry, knock yourself out.
铁锤背张重罪逮捕令
The Hammer has a felony warrant,
也就是说我们现在就能冲进去他家抓人
which means we can go kick down his door right now.
是挺好 但他买♥♥戒指的行为是合法的
Which is good, but he bought the ring legally.
这就是坏消息了 因为他没义务
Which is bad, because he's under no obligation
把戒指给我们 我敢说我们真要实施逮捕
to give it to us, and I'd argue he's even less inclined
他就更不愿意给我们了
to hand it over once we arrest him.
还有
Plus- -
还有什么
Plus what?
还有 铁锤之所以叫铁锤
Plus, The Hammer is called The Hammer
是因为他喜欢锤人
because he likes to fight.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表