there's a color change or white lines on the nails.
没有看到任何瘀伤
Not seeing any bruising.
等等
Hang on a sec.
她左耳后有一处撕裂伤
Got a- - it's a laceration behind her left ear.
她在落水时撞到头了吗
Did she hit her head when she fell in the water
还是先被击中才落水的
or was she hit and then fell in?
这只有正式尸检时才能判断
No way to tell without a proper autopsy.
我们来检查下她的口袋
Let's go through her pockets,
看看里面有没有东西
see if there's anything in there
能解答我们的疑惑
that might fill in the blanks.
约翰
John.
那是什么
What is that?
绷带钳
A bandage claw.
也许是她打扫迪安房♥间时
Maybe she picked it up
捡到的
when cleaning Dean's room.
然后不换衣服还带着它去游泳么
And then took it for a swim with all her clothes on?
你认为是他杀的她吗
Do you think he killed her?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我觉得有必要去他小屋看看
But I am starting to think we need to check out his cabin.
你的手呢
Where's your hand?
我就在这儿 这里好黑
I'm right here. It's so dark.
灯全都熄了
The lights are off.
对 而且还停电了
Yeah, and the power's out too.
就算灯开着也没用
So that's no help.
你觉得他会在里面么
You think he's in there?
只有一个办法能知道了
Only one way to find out.
好的
OK.
没人 我们走
Empty. Let's go.
好的
OK.
好
OK.
这家伙没带多少行李
This guy travels light.
在那儿 -好的
There. - OK.
很好
Great.
等等
Oh, wait.
我找到些东西 你看
I found something. Here.
这是什么
What is this?
这可不是普通的狩猎装备
That is not your average hunting equipment.
好吧
OK, um
枪上没有序列号♥
there's no serial number.
把弹♥药♥拆掉吧 -万一他注意到了呢
Let's take the ammo. What if he misses it?
总比他开枪强吧
Well, better than him using it.
等等
Wait, wait.
我把枪他的管卡住
I'm jamming the barrel.
来 这样应该行了
Here. That'll do it.
走吧
Let's go.
他来了
It's him.
后门
Back door.
快走 走走
Go, go, go.
你在干什么 -设置相机
What are you doing? - The camera.
走吧
Come on!
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
刚才好险啊
That was close.
刚才好险啊
That was close.
好吧
OK.
他还在那儿
He's still there.
也许他打算回房♥睡觉了
Maybe he's calling it a night?
或者是过来杀我们的
Or coming to try to murder us.
最近的岛也在三小时之外
The nearest island is at least three hours away.
我们划皮艇的话 能在日出前赶到
We could grab a kayak and be there by sunrise.
然后我们通知警♥察♥
So we notify police.
让他们赶到岛上
They head over here,
在迪安吃完早餐前 将他逮捕
arrest Dean before he finishes breakfast.
你觉得如何 在月光下划皮艇
What do you say? Kayaking by moonlight?
比比谁先到 -是的
I'|I race you there. - Yeah.
我们的逃跑计划没预想中顺利
So there's an issue with our escape plan.
我去 这得费不少力呢
I mean, this took work!
肯定是趁我们验尸时破坏的
Must have done that while we were examining the body.
他知道我们盯上他了
He knows we're onto him.
这次蜜月绝对终身难忘
This has certainly been a memorable honeymoon.
除了你 我不想和任何人一起度过
There's no one else I'd rather spend it with than you.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
要是哈珀或洛佩兹在你身边
I mean, except you may be better off
你可能会更开心
with Harper or Lopez.
或者是蒂姆和露西
Or Tim or Lucy.
对 还有格雷 塞琳娜
Right. Grey, Celina.
亚伦
Aaron.
天 连斯密提我都可以
Heck, I'd even accept Smitty
只要他带着枪过来
right now if he brought his gun.
这是伊丽丝 她看起来很害怕
That's Elise. She looks bad.
我得过去 -不 等等等等
I'm gonna go. - No, wait, wait, wait, wait.
没关系 别担心
It's OK. It's OK.
我马上就回来 -约翰 不要
I will be right back. - John, no!
我马上回来 -不要
I'|| be right back. - No.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不
No
约翰
John!
现在几点了
What time is it?
天啊 都这么晚了
Oh, my God, it's so late.
说明你缺觉
You needed to sleep.
不 我应该在复习才对
No, I should be studying.
请一个上午的假吧
Ah, take the morning off.
你不觉得好些了吗
Don't you feel better?
感觉确实不错
You know, I do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我的考试还有20分钟开始
My test is in 20 minutes!
什么 怎么会
What? How?
他们把时间提前了
They moved it up!
我手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 你呢
No service. You?
也没有
Nope
也就是说 我们无法追踪他他俩的手♥机♥
Which means we can't track their phones
也无法得知后援仆么时候到来
or get an ETA on our backup
这里感觉怪怪的
I don't like this.
是啊 一个跟你打招呼的人都没有
Yeah, there is no one around to greet you.
就算大喊大叫也没人听见
Or hear you scream.
那是动物的叫声吧
That that was just an animal, right?
是啊 但以防万一
Sure. But just in case.
好的
OK.
你好 我是露西·陈
Um, hi, I'm Lucy Chen,
我是来参加警探考试的
and I'm here for the detective's exam.
陈 -对
Chen. Mm- hmm.
好的
Right.
先坐一下
Take a seat.
几个小时后就会排到你
They'll be with you in a few hours.
但是 但我收到短♥信♥说
Um- - no, um, but I got a text from them.
但是 但我收到短♥信♥说
Um- - no, um, but I got a text from them.
需要我马上过来
They said that they needed me right away.
我能说啥呢
What can I tell you?
等着吧
Over there.
排到你时会叫你的
They'll get to you when they get to you.
嘿 她怎么样了
Hey. How's she doing?
你问塞琳娜还是露西
Celina or Lucy?
都问问
Both.
塞琳娜有进步
Celina is making progress.
她今天又该跟我巡逻了
I think she's riding with me again today.
露西去考试了 正在等着叫号♥
Lucy's in the test now waiting her turn.
她早点考完 我也早点轻松
I'll be glad when this is done.
嘿 我调查了一下那个无名氏
Hey, I did some research on the security badge
衣服上的胸牌
our John Doe was wearing.
那家公♥司♥在洛杉矶有数十家企业客户
The company patrols dozens of businesses in LA.
他一直在说北♥韩♥ 对吧
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表