He kept talking about North Korea, right?
其中一个企业的办公楼
Well, one of the office buildings
就在南韩城 离我们发现他的地方
is in Koreatown, just a few blocks
只有几个街区
from where we found him.
他为啥要戴个假胸牌
Why the fake badge?
这家公♥司♥四楼有一个钻石交易所
The company has a diamond exchange on the fourth floor.
你觉得他是打算抢劫吗
And you think he was gonna rob it?
没错 应该是中途遇上意外
Exactly. I think something went wrong.
他受了伤 失了忆
He got injured and lost his memory.
也没更好的解释了
Not any better ideas.
我们先去看看吧
Let's go check it out.
千得好
Great work.
走吧 新人
Let's go, Boot.
安全
Clear.
他们在这装满了摄像头
They put up cameras all over the place.
All right. 好吧
最后一段录像肯定上传到什么地方了
The last footage has to be uploaded somewhere.
给它充个电 瞧瞧录下来什么了
Let's get this charged, see what we can find.
哪面墙后面是钻石交易所
AlI right, so which wall is the diamond exchange behind?
那一面
That one.
好的
OK.
他是想通过共用墙
So it looks like he tried to break
闯进钻石交易所
into the diamond exchange through a shared wall,
然后从天花板上摔下 把自己撞晕了
fell through the ceiling, knocked himself out instead.
外面有人在吗
Is someone there?
谁
Hello?
兄弟 把我弄出去
Hey, man, get me out of herel
警♥察♥里面有人吗
Police. Someone in there?
帮帮我 我被困住了
Help me. I'm stuck!
谢天谢地 你们找到我了
Thank God you found me.
我就知道罗杰不会丢下我的
I knew Roger wouldn't leave me behind.
我就知道
I knew it.
我只是希望你们能早来五分钟
I just wish you got here five minutes earlier...
我也就不用喝自己的尿了
before I drank my own urine.
陈警官
Officer Chen.
晚上好
Good evening.
谢谢你们
Thank you for- -
我们都面了一天了
It's been a long day,
就直接开始吧
so let's just get right to it.
如果一名记者想要进入犯罪现场
What would you do if a member of the press
你会怎么做
wanted access to a crime scene?
媒体比普通民众有更多权利
The press are allowed closer access to a crime scene
接近犯罪现场
than the general public.
当且仅当记者不会破坏证据
It is acceptable for the press to enter a crime scene
或危及自己安全时 就可以
if and only if they are not going to disturb the evidence
让记者进入犯罪现场
or endanger themselves.
我们来聊聊不破坏证据的
Let's talk about the importance
重要性
of not disturbing evidence.
你最近在一次办案中 没能保护好犯罪现场
Recently, you- - you failed to secure a crime scene.
是的 -然后呢
I did. And?
触发了洒水装置
The sprinklers went off.
关键证据被冲走了
Critical evidence was literally washed away.
我尽最大所能恢复了证据 并跟地方检察官合作
I recovered what I could, and I worked with the DA
让案子站住了脚
to make the case as strong as possible.
这是我的错
It was my fault.
我对那件事负全部责任
I accept full responsibility for that.
但我充分挽回了情况
But I made the most of it.
听上去 你把证据弄丢了 自己似乎还挺得意
It sounds like you're almost glad you lost evidence.
当然不是
Of course not.
但我无法改变事实
But I couldn't change it.
我没让这件事影响我的办案目标
And I didn't let it knock me off my course.
我追到了嫌犯 拿到了他的全部供词
I tracked my suspect, and I got a full confession.
那次错误给了我很大教训
I learned a lot from that mistake,
我再也不会犯了
and I will never make it again.
东边好像有几间小木屋
Looks like there's a few cabins in the east.
好的 播放吧
AlI right. Here we go.
看看你们做了什么
Look what you did.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 我们得马上找到他们
All right We gotta find them now.
哪个方向是东
Which way is east?
嗯 那边
Uh, that way.
我们走
Let's go.
我来这是要寻找宁静
I came here for peace and quiet
我是来疗愈的
To heal.
你们搞砸了这一切
And you screwed that up.
我终于可以变帅了
I was finally gonna be good- looking.
像你这样的辣妹
And hot girls like you
终于要对我多看一眼了
were finally gonna look my way.
现在我会把她们都吓跑
And now they'll- - now they'll just run.
真正的美是内在的
True beauty is on the inside.
哦 好啊
Oh. [laughs]Good.
你介意我给你开个口子 看看你的内在吗
Then you won't mind me cutting my way inside you to find it?
嘿 别上手
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoal
听着 冲我来
Look, focus on me
你的一切都是我搞砸的
I'm the one who screwed everything up for you.
是我♥干♥的 -别吃醋
It was me. Don't be jealous
咱们能玩的有很多呢
There's plenty of this to go around, huh?
你是警♥察♥ 对吧
You're a cop, aren't you?
是的
Yes.
对 我是洛杉矶警♥察♥
Yes, I am, LAPD.
但我们来这儿和你无关
But us being here has nothing to do with you.
我们是在度蜜月
We're on our honeymoon.
是呢
Rightl
你们这个行动阵仗还挺大
It's a whole operation.
拉斐尔和伊丽丝本就在这工作
"It's a"- Rafael and Elise work here.
你以为他们是卧底吗
What, you- - you thought they were undercover?
你对我知道多少 -一无所知
What do you know about me? - Nothing.
如果你不来招惹我们
And we wouldn't have suspected anything
我们本来也不会起疑的
if you'd just left us alone!
你是个骗子
You are a liar!
闭嘴
Shut up!
不然就跟你♥爸♥一样 死定了
Or you're gonna end up as dead as your dad!
顺便说一句 拆掉子弹这一招很聪明
By the way, you were smart to take my ammo,
但你藏得不太好
but you didn't hide it very well.
枪声
Gun.
你还好吗 -我没事
You OK? - Yeah, I'm OK.
快把我吓死了
I was so scared.
去浴室拿几条毛巾
Get some towels from the bathroom.
我得给她止血 -好的
I need to stop her bleeding. - Right.
来了 -好的 好的
I got it. Yeah, yeah.
你会没事的
It's gonna be OK.
这是什么 天啊
What is- oh, my God.
这肯定是你的
I believe that's yours.
这是谁来了
Who the hell is that?
我们的后援到了
That's our backup, finally.
看来我们的蜜月要以直升机结束了
Looks like our honeymoon ends with an airlift.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你今天表现不错 菜鸟
You did good work today, Boot.
注重细节 思维新颖
Paid attention to details, thought outside the box.
谢谢你
Thank you.
多亏了教官的指导
I couldn't have done it without my training officer.
答得好
That's a good answer.
但今天还没结束
But day's not done yet.
是啊 没错
Right, right.
但你知道 如果有我教官帮忙
But you know, this could be a little more manageable
这项工作可能更好办
with the help from my TO.
别给你点阳光就灿烂
Don't mistake my compliment for kindness.
警♥察♥工作就没有好办的
Police work isn't supposed to be manageable.
祝你好运 -是 长官
Good luck. - Yes, sir.
我听说有人吐在你身上了
I heard a guy vomited on you,
你还抓了一个喝了自己尿的家伙
and then you booked another guy who drank his own urine?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表