调度说是投诉有噪音
Dispatch said it was a noise complaint?
是的长官
Yes, sir.
还特别指定让咱俩来
And they requested us specifically?
她是这么说的
That's what she said.
应该是错过了
I guess we missed it.
♪你口袋里的是警棍吗♪
♪Is that a baton in your pocket♪
♪还是见到我太兴奋了♪
♪Or are you just happy to see me?♪
♪她个子娇小♪
♪She puts the short in shorty ♪
♪而他看起来是想追我♪
♪And he looks like he wants to chase me♪
♪警♥察♥小可爱 可爱的当班警♥察♥♪
♪Cop cuties, cute and on duty♪
♪海军蓝军靴 来把我关起来吧♪
♪Navy blue booties, go ahead and lock me up♪
♪-抓我吧 -长官♪
♪Arrest me Sir? ♪
♪-但要够撩人 -我来♪
♪But make it sexy- I got this.♪
♪卖♥♥我点冰♥毒♥ 这样我就能被逮捕了♪
♪Sell me some meth, please, so I can qet arrested♪
这是一个教我如何
This would be a great opportunity
将事态降级的好机会
to teach me about de- escalating in policing.
♪还有粗壮的臂膀 挺翘的屁♥股♥♪
♪And his daddy cop arms and his daddy cop butt, ow♪
♪警♥察♥小可爱 可爱的当班警♥察♥♪
all: ♪Cop cuties, cute and on duty♪
♪海军蓝军靴 来把我关起来吧♪
♪Navy blue booties, go ahead and lock me up♪
♪抓我吧 但要够撩人♪
♪Arrest me, but make it sexy♪
♪抓我吧 但要够撩人♪
♪Arrest me, but make it sexy, yeah♪
♪抓我吧 但要够撩人♪
♪Arrest me, but make it sexy♪
♪抓我吧 但要够撩人♪
♪Arrest me, but make it sexy, yeah♪
♪抓我吧♪但要够撩人♪
♪Arrest me, but make it sexy♪
想象一下我在回顾随身摄像头录像时
Imagine my surprise when reviewing
看到这个有多
last week's bodycam footaqe and I saw...
惊讶
this.
是 长官
No. Yes, sir.
我
I, uh- - well, I- -
我可以解释 这是
I can explain. It's.
我等着听呢
I'm waiting,
♪我会为你披荆斩棘♪
♪Im gonna win for yoy♪
♪如你所愿♪
♪Ljke Iknow yoy want me to do♪
起床啦小懒虫
Wake up, lazybones.
我们明天就结婚了
We're gettin' married tomorrow,
可还有大把事要做呢
and there is a buttload to qet done.
我不舒服
Uh, I'm not feeling very good.
什么 -是 头不舒服
What? - Yeah, my head.
怎么了 -也许
What's going on? - Maybe- -
笨笨
Oh, sucker!
你个骗子 -是啊
You faker. - Yeah.
听着 这很重要
Listen, this is important.
我们明天就要结婚了
We're getting married tomorrow.
我知道 我刚说过了
I know. I already said that.
是 我只是觉得需要
Yeah, I just felt like it needed
强调一下
a little extra attention.
麻利起床 -好的老大
Get your ass out of bed. - Yes, boss.
我们得去见婚礼策划人呢
We need to go meet the wedding planner.
没问题老大
Yes, boss.
亨利 你好
Henry, hi.
嘿 贝莉
Hey, Bailey.
你要上飞机了吗
Are you gettinq on your flight?
不是 有点小问题
No. Uh, a little hiccup.
我航♥班♥取消了
My flight got canceled.
严格来说 整个航♥空♥公♥司♥都破产了 所以
Technically, the entire airline went bankrupt, so...
好吧 那就给你
Okay, well, we're just qonna have
安排别的航♥班♥就好
to get you on another flight.
试过了 可所有能赶上
I tried, but there are none available
婚礼的航♥班♥都没空位
that'll qet me there in time for the wedding.
跟谁说话呢 -消防站
Who areyou talking to? - Uh, the firehouse.
这事不能告诉你♥爸♥
We are not qonna tell vour dad about this
因为我不想他担心
because I don't want him to worry.
好 你去火车站
Okay, I need you to get to the train station.
有几班从羽田起飞的飞机
It looks like there's a few flights out of Haneda
能让你及时赶过来
that would qet you here in time,
但你必须赶上下班高铁
but you need to make the next bullet train.
这就去 谢谢帮忙
On it. Thanks for the assist.
没事吧 -好得很
Everything okay? - Yeah, totally.
他们有东西找不到
They couldn't find something,
也不认真去找 就直接打来问我了
so instead of actually looking, they call me.
男人啊 -就是说呢
Men. - Tell me about it.
咱们去策划婚礼吧 -好呀
Shall we plan a wedding? - Yes.
查斯蒂 你好呀
Oh, Chastity, hi! - Oh.
皮特 不是皮特 兰迪
Pete. Not Pete Randy.
你好呀 我的铁哥们
Oh, hello, mein bestest Freund.
最有意思的故事
Oh, wow. Funniest of stories.
昨天我在接了赏金任务追捕
So when I skip- tracer- bounty- hunted
彼得先生的时候 他求我不要抓他
Mr. Peter yesterday, he begged me not to take him in
因为你们即将完婚
because of your upcoming marital consummation.
因为什么抓他啊
Skip traced for what?
未履行的逮捕令
Outstanding warrant.
有6000块的停车罚款没付
6, 000 in unpaid parking tickets.
6000 -对
6, 000? - Yeah.
是啊 我跟他说我发过誓
Yeah, when I told him I took a vow
作为执法人员 不接受贿赂
as a law enforcement officer not to accept bribes
他让我保证代替他来参加你的婚礼
he made me promise to go to your wedding in his place.
还跟他女朋友耳鬓厮磨
And have sexy time with his girlfriend?
没脱衣服啦
Oh, iust over- the- clothes stuff.
我在教兰迪怎么接吻更销魂
I'm teaching Randy here how to be a better kisser.
她真的很棒 请允许我分享她的技能
Oh, she is very good. Allow me to share her skills
不行 -不用啦
No. No. - Oh, that's okay.
我们约了婚礼策划 要迟到了
We're actually running late to meet the wedding planners.
老实讲 这也太疯狂了
Well, this is insane, to be honest.
但我们真得走了
But we've really qotta go.
所以客房♥已经准备好了
So the quest room is ready to qo.
请不要惹麻烦
Please stay out of trouble.
你真无趣 但今晚
You are no fun, but you will be tonight
单身派对就由不得你了
at your bachelor party.
不办单身派对
No bachelor party.
我都跟你 跟皮特说过了
I told you- - I told Pete.
是 他说“我真不敢相信”
Oh, yeah, and he said, "Well, I can't believe
我俩有血缘关系 是同父异母的兄弟
"we are related, half- bro.
附加来上一拳 -很形象
Pound. "- Nailed it.
你能来我很高兴
But while I am so glad that you are here,
但我可不想掺和你们
I, in no way, agree to participate
这个奇怪的交换兄弟活动
in this bizarre brother- swap thing,
所以你可以省省了 -好
so you can cut that out- Okay.
你们好好享受 你可以跟我一起走了
You can have a lovely day, and you can come with me.
好 -谢啦二位
Yes. - Thank you, guys.
拜拜 -拜
- Bye- bye. Bye.
好 就剩咱俩了 -是
Okay, we are alone Yeah.
皮特先生会做些什么呢
What would Mr. Peter do?
角色扮演 -好
Role- play. - Yes.
我是玛琳·黛德丽
I will be Marlene Dietrich.
你是马蒂·麦克弗莱
You will be Marty McFly,
和佛罗多先生联手帮他到达魔多
teaming up with Mr. Frodo to help him get to Mordor.
谢谢你的早餐 -不客气
Thank you for breakfast. - Of course.
你也不用把我一路送回来
But you didn't have to walk me home.
我没有啊 我是来看亚伦的
I didn't. I came to check on Aaron.
好吧
Oh. All right
今晚见 -好
I'|| see you tonight. - Okay.
记住啊 我要去读书小组 所以会晚回家
Remember, I have book group, so I'll be home late.
你才去过读书小组啊
You just had book group.
你们一周要读多少本书啊
How many books clo you guys read a week?
两三本吧
Two or three.
上哪儿可以找到亚伦
Now where can I find Aaron?
谢谢 拜啦宝儿
Thank you. Bye, baby.
拜了 宝贝儿
Bye, baby. - Mwah.
向右转
And turn to the right.
真希望我们灯光设备能强点
Wish we had a better lighting setup,
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表